It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

metaverse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
please accept my theory so that you can read and not reason. this is a physical basis for the entire universe as a cosmological constant. a large part of the fulfillment of inclination to ascertain metaversal knowledge was the information discovered through contact with beings like the green, grey, and blue extra terrestrial biological entities or entitoids, as their evolved life states sentiently surmised pathways of profound metaphilosophies i came to realize the ability of mind was absolute in nature of awareness. contemplation of the entitoids mind ability soon realized epiphinizing evolutionary traits succeeding any type of understanding of earthly physics.

they chose me to accomplish the metaverse, permeating evil through cause efficient i attemped with my own mind ability to forment knowledge upon the entire planet with cause potential, coming to realize ignorance is a coexertive cerebral rephasing of every type of kinetic embodiment known to life, conflicting cognitive tenacities realized into a physical dynamic. leading me now to the most profound discovery of my life, how singularities form. mass volume interinductive energy pulse are what extra solar stars quantity as electrogravitational matter potentials.

what we are left with is a psychological dynamic barrier along side the entitoids, it is what we call a phase value, nuclietic galactic alteratives. all a part of a metaverse brought through multi phase value is a ever evolving universe. it is how things like quasars excell exponentially increasing the amount of potential you know as matter. you can stare into the sky all you like but your cerebrum will not quantify increased cogzate entirely until you fundamentally cogzii, as baring the fruits of the earth as a purity, breath with me. the trees are the form cogzii as kinetic potential, hearts eye hand of wood our minds abilities will interinduct the woods nucleitic galactic alterative decoexerting a far greater amplitude of phase value, causing multiple dimensional mass volume interinductorate energy pulse metaversally electrogravitating cogzii.

this is why i reason, and get so intensely frusturated with societies, they abuse what could be a greater ecology for the fairness of achieval and joyess livelyhood of the earth. it can result in dispare. so anyway, reading any types of writtin material or adhering to any types of cognative capacity only exerts a psychological barrier as luinguistical structures and lamented forces formulate chaosity and collide inherent cogzii, as torresive distortives exert blanket mirrages, illusions or dealteratives into the psychological dynamic. phasing cogzii are a part of raising your self to the above and beyond and into the metaverse. which brings me back to how the singularity formed, it is the interinductorate of the entitoids cogzii nuclietic value through which the phase of the stars matter galactic value through which the potential of the electrogravitational alterative producing a singularity, it is as though clarity is purity is eternity. the cogzii orginize the simplicity of the macroscopic reality.

let me write a poem for you...

play a tune

sail a song

take my hand

and frolic along

bare with me

stay as heart

till we dawn

peace of art

sun of earth

waste of nought

peace of lore

thoughts for more

the continuance

the absolute

the planet

the truth

the love

the hope

[edit on 25-12-2006 by figaro]

Editted by the SPCP (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Paragraphs)

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Very artistic and beautiful. I can't pretend I understood everything you wrote but I feel fuller having read it.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
that was fast! hehe lol it took me a long time to write that! good luck!

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The poem is a bit interesting, or at least inspires inquisitve thought, but the initial   p a r a g r a p h seems quite the disassociative ramble, IMO.

Care to break it down, or format it in such a way, so that the majority of viewers/readers can digest and respond in a formative manner?

Just sayin' ...

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
We're dealing with the mind of God when we look at the universe. Our own perspective of the universe or of reality gradually grows and develops until we see the gods face to face and understand the all. We look back on those scurrying in the mud and we know they are growing in their own ways and will eventually see God too. There's no need to lament or care, only to provide service to others in the form of understanding or knowledge. But first we have to learn to speak their language.

Reality exists at multiple levels that humans cannot comprehend. We all try to describe it in our own ways.

[edit on 25-12-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
figaro, i have tried to understand a few sentences of your post. Not possible for me. Could you please rephrase in plain english? Please!

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
well said probedbygreys, you have very good points. the thing is about multiple understandings of the universe is as the force binding us to this reality being knowledge. this is why i hope to press the point about the psychological dynamic as much as possible so that you realize that there are not multiple types of interpretations of information through out the metaverse, only systems of set psychologies for each and every cogzii in the universe, formulation of the cogzii thoerum was thought after lengthy practicing of a more advanced form of calculus i have termed calculii, it is a root simplification theory. useful in aquiring the most knowledge of the universe as possible with the least amount of actual interinducteration, recall mass volume energy pulse as the physical set, quantum reactions in your cerebrum through thermal positioning of your radioscopy, which is why the matter harmonics as it is supplanted into the heart of your mind. indeed this may seem a bit out there, but so are the unidentified flying objects. remember you can not capacitate cogzii or it will dealterate and the harmonic will spiral out into chaosity which is why i do not go to school, controlled ciriculum is nothing but capacity. cogzii are excelled with the expansion and deduction of your entire bodies awareness through out your entire life. the fulfillment of these harmonics bares the notion that the psychological dynamic retains ascertainable adeption towards the pertainence of motive, will, and ambition along with the collective societial trends we know as civilization. typicle harmonics are a moderate distortive as unique harmonics enhance body of mind the eye of heart with our emotions inflicting a asthetic compass pervading collective continuance servitude prayer, meditation, exercise. sow the seeds of the cogzii as acceptance endures my honor as hope.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

remember you can not capacitate cogzii or it will dealterate and the harmonic will spiral out into chaosity which is why i do not go to school

Regardless of the quantum reactions in your cerebrum, I'd highly recommend to anyone that continued education is certainly not harmful. Indeed, I'd argue that it allows one to learn spelling, sentence structure, and essential grammar skills which enable the reader to better understand your points and ideas. This is not a criticism, it is a very sincere suggestion. I will also apologize in advance if English is not a first language.

please accept my theory so that you can read and not reason

You negate your theory as a theory from the outset when you ask for blind acceptance and for the reader to disregard their own reasoning and objectivity. You are asking for a belief, not an acceptance of a theory.

Also, how does this relate to Aliens or UFOs? This more appropriately belongs in Faith and Spirituality...though willing to give the benefit of the doubt here....

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by figaro
indeed this may seem a bit out there, but so are the unidentified flying objects. remember you can not capacitate cogzii or it will dealterate and the harmonic will spiral out into chaosity which is why i do not go to school, controlled ciriculum is nothing but capacity.

Gazrok, here's where the OP has related his argument to Aliens & UFOs.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Granted, that is one reference, and here is another,

they chose me to accomplish the metaverse

Assuming "they" means ET beings...

However, these are vague references at best, and not what the post is "about". The subject is only given a passive mention, hence the reason I asked for more connection to the forum subject.

"Inconceivable!"
"You keep using that word...I do not think it means what you think it means..." keeps ringing through my head....

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

"Inconceivable!"
"You keep using that word...I do not think it means what you think it means..." keeps ringing through my head....

that exclaimation "In-con-ceiv-able" was a recurring line used
by the character in a movie...the movies' name excapes me,

but this sorta diminuitive guy becomes an un-wanted sidekick & follower
of this dude who is on a quest to rescue a maiden-in-distress...
& by his own admission the hero figure is the world's-greatest-swordsman,
but in a demure way he goes about excaping calamities in the most perposterious ways,
most times incredulous excapes befall this character, where every element of luck,
good karma, unlikely probabilities line up in this unassuming hero's favor...
at which time his churlish, sidekick follower exclaims the tag-line phrase ""In-con-ceive-able""
when witnessing these paradoxal outcomes

(excellent fantasy movie, btw)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

about this multi-verse;

this Phantas-Ma-gorical blend of worlds, seems not limited to the law & physics of normal cause-effect.
this multi-reality world does not conform to linear time flow either,
nor is sequencial order the only result of normality, as chaos & fractal order is equally observed.
the high regard of symmetry and the inherent beauty of golden-ratios are not the epitome of perfection in this multiverse
(if i'm making outlandish claims & attributes, that's allowed in this broader spectrum paradigm, i.e.: 'multiverse')

the immagery and wordy explainations by figaro of the multi-verse,
must be, by the very nature of the multiverse, must be both outrageous/fantastic/hyperbole/
and awesomely tangled with bordering 'verses'.............

As the multiverse figaro presents, is in a word....'Inconceiveable'
(it may sound like gibberish to the rote, mundane mind,
educated in the idealized & compartmentalized realities of our agreed upon reality)
figaro(s) multiverse is also the blending of, and also going beyond natural orders
& bounds of chance, logic, conventional thought, Nature's Symphony,
the foggy borderlands (or layers) of magic & spirituality,
& wishfull thinking itself
becomes a robust fact and priority item in that observed world

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
My name is inigo montoya, you killed my father prepare to die.

The movie is The Princess Bride, now available in an anniversary edition...picked one up myself and am dern happy with it.

One of my all time favorite movies.

Oh what I wouldn't give for a holocaust cloak.

Spiderj

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
the metaverse, so basically what it boils down to is...

electrogravitational interinducting phase value potential alterative

(eipvpa)

cogzii are the result matterialized through nuclietic galactic photonics (ngp)

aliens utilize metaversal technology, the eipvpa function systems to analyse the ngp makeup of the local galaxy, it is all very highly advanced stuff

universal evolution fundaments as clouds of light eipvpa ngp absolutations of higher forms of awareness, like the rock sitting on earth for 10000 years contemplating life as a ngp or the kangoroo hopping around mad as a ngp singular states form multiple states form meta states it is the galaxy the star the planet, so it is are job to write poetry.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

please accept my theory so that you can read and not reason

You negate your theory as a theory from the outset when you ask for blind acceptance and for the reader to disregard their own reasoning and objectivity. You are asking for a belief, not an acceptance of a theory.

He is attempting to introduce concepts that may be necessary for effective communication.

I strongly believe his point behind saying "please accept ..... and not reason" is perhaps better stated as such:

When communication is in progress please do not permit your ego, or your objectivity to hinder communication. The more objectivity a person has, the slower they are as a form of reception.

When communicating there are:
1) The sender (produces message)
2) The medium (carries message)
3) The reciever (receives/accepts message)

Sometimes the message is sent just fine by the sender. It also has no problem with the medium as well, as it merely carries the message.

However the weakest link in the chain is not always the message, nor the medium, nor the sender.

The weakest link in the chain is the reciever who is not willing or capable of recieving the message due to their objections. Perhaps depending upon the medium, the message comes at one speed. The sender sends the message at one speed. But the reciever is not prepared to recieve at that speed, which is the result of their own personal expectations verses truth, hence objectivity.

Also, how does this relate to Aliens or UFOs?

If the members of this forum are not willing or capable of entertaining the idea of other modes of communication with lifeforms in existance elsewhere, then it is their objectivity that is their hinderance towards potential understanding.

The author of this thread is attempting to relay information concerning communication itself. Often times, he/she may not be able to find the words that correctly portray certain avenues of thought, as the words do not exist, yet.

What is meant by the word "COGZII" ???

I'm not sure this is a word yet, in the here and now. But, i may be wrong.

Does this word not refer to plural cognizance in a "uni" or singular form?

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Granted, that is one reference, and here is another,

they chose me to accomplish the metaverse

Assuming "they" means ET beings...

However, these are vague references at best, and not what the post is "about". The subject is only given a passive mention, hence the reason I asked for more connection to the forum subject.

I earnestly suggest that this thread remain here for a little while, to see what avenue of thought may present itself.

The author of this thread maybe knowing a thing relevent to what it is forum members seek.

thanks,
john / aka "som"

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

leading me now to the most profound discovery of my life, how singularities form. mass volume interinductive energy pulse are what extra solar stars quantity as electrogravitational matter potentials.

when you said: " ..... are what extra solar stars QUANTITY as .... "

did you mean to say QUANTIFY ?

Aslo, could you please go into more detail concerning your understanding of how singularities form. Are they singular in nature, or plural in form? Do you have difficulties identifying the differences?

thanks in advance for your answers. If you feel that the reply is somewhat speculative, please state it as such, and do not state it as fact, unless you feel it is fact. thanks.

let me write a poem for you...

and i for you .....

Either we do, or we do not exist.
If we had we would surely have kissed
any and all that thought we had missed

To stand in rank amongst angelic faces
Cognii opens many more valued cases
To enter into battle in the darkest places
Dissiminated lies their cause for chases

From the realms of chaotic order and confusion
Shiny eyes that have witnessed their delusion
Wealth of rhymes times sublimes and illusion
Opinion and objectivity serve valued the shun
Communication is truth unignored, and is one.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   

aliens utilize metaversal technology, the eipvpa function systems to analyse the ngp makeup of the local galaxy, it is all very highly advanced stuff

I love this advanced abstract type of thinking, even though I don't understand it. I think he's trying to say that reality is comprised of layers of consciousness and the aliens can work at that level. That's what I've found also. The aliens work at the consciousness level itself and make adjustments from there, and it filters on down into what we do in the material world. The aliens call these adjustments "Mattergrams" because they start as ideas sent by the aliens and they are played out in matter by mankind without mankind knowing about the alien influence above.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
bravo teacher, pardon the latent progression refinement is a constant. eipvpa is the calculii correlating cogzii. what i have discovered is the alien type of hive mentality. it is the overt physical awareness of ngp, the world around you. it is becuase ngp react eipvpa positions on earth as linears. distortive harmonics dilinear the entire react position of the cogzii which are mulitudes of linears.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
The aliens call these adjustments "Mattergrams" because they start as ideas sent by the aliens and they are played out in matter by mankind without mankind knowing about the alien influence above.

Interesting concepts.

"Mattergrams".

Are you suggesting that information can be stored at the quantum level in what humanity considers "matter/solid" via quantum levels?

I suppose one could speculate whether consciousness itself ceases to exist. But, then again one could just bump a thread to BTS rather than speculate here where members demand physical proof when they exist in a realm where nothing is physical, or solid for that "matter".

But if one is to assume consciousness does not cease to exist, then what happens to the consciousnesses that are in a black hole/singularity?

Since physical proof does not exist (matter is not solid at the subatomic level) is what is veiwed as "matter" simply a by-product of what occurs beyond the event horizons?

SING YOU LAIR IT

Sing = sing
You = u
Lair = lar
It = it

Sing .... You ..... Lair ..... It....... Why?
SING.......U........LAR.......IT.........Y

Sing + U + Lar + It + Y = Singularity

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

SING YOU LAIR IT

Sing = sing
You = u
Lair = lar
It = it

Sing .... You ..... Lair ..... It....... Why?
SING.......U........LAR.......IT.........Y

Sing + U + Lar + It + Y = Singularity

Perhaps the source of consciousness itself is the singularity?

but in order to know for sure, one would have to delve into their own subconscious mind to see what resides there, besides their own "self".

Or, perhaps you do not know the basis for your consciousness?

Perhaps the Floor hides? Maybe something in the water (Flouride)?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join