It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA ready for takeover by Foreign Troops!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Originally posted by FreedomFighterGrL

Spinstopshere said this:

Even if they were to invade the U.S. i doubt they would live very long. If it were to happen it is very likely a desperate U.S. may just decide to drop a few hundred nukes on Moscow and Beijing. I have also been hearing the whole "the economy is about to collapse" stories for years.

The Invasion I have been reading and hearing about for a while now.... involves quite a bit. I don't have a link to this, but back

in 2000,
a Saudi Arabian newspaper said, The Chinese will Invade the US on all Fronts."
I found this information in 2000 on the web site forum, "In our own Defense" There was a link next to it. I clicked on it but the article had already been moved.

You're talking by ships on the West Coast, East Coast, up through Mexico (they have more then one Sea port in Mexico, the nearest in Ensenada, less then 90 miles from our Southern Border).there are heavily armed guards which watch the container ships that dock there.(from Hong Kong They dock at Long Beach, I don't know to what extent at present. During the Clinton presidency , Clinton tried to give China the rights to the old Naval Base at Long Beach. That's another story. Some of you may remember, but anyway, recent Chinese disidents have testified before Congress in recent years and they are saying that all of these Sea Ports are strategics in their War Planning. As you guys might know, their motto is, 'Peace is War in Masquerade'.
Getting back to the Invasion, they have been sending foot soldiers into the US for a long time now. They are coming dressed as civilians.
I'll come back to that in a bit but here's something else I have been noticing for sometime now,
The way I see it, Hugo Chavez of Venezula is one of the key players in the organization of this Invasion. China has thousands already here and has been doing maneuvers on our southern border for sometime now.
Thousands of Russians have been moving in up north for quite a while as well.

I may have said this on another post, but China is aware that we have a policy that we will Not strike first (nuclear strike). I think it was Clinton who made this policy. I've read for awhile now how that they know, whoever strikes first will most likely survive. It is only a myth that everyone will be killed. Many people will survive this thing. There would most likely be a diry bomb or nuclear suitcase/or other attack before a ground Invasion.

JR. Nyquist says that "ground troops would play an important role in an aftermath of a scenerio such as this."

J.R. Nyquist is just one of the writers that I have been following during my 7 plus years of research on this subject. He has studied ths subject extensively. I have spoken with him about this subject. But there are others including myself that have come to this conclusion as well. My research started one night while listening to the Art Bell show. A caller spoke about hearing of Chinese troops on our southern border. ffg

[edit on 3-1-2007 by FreedomFighterGrL]

[edit on 3-1-2007 by FreedomFighterGrL]

[edit on 4-1-2007 by FreedomFighterGrL]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Doesn't sound much different from that tv show Jericho.

Where there's nukes in major cities, then they have evidence of chinese involvement from an emergency broadcast message on their tv's.

Finally they have airdrops of food with chinese packaging from russian planes.

That's as far as it has gone so far, but its resuming in February.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
Another thing to be sure of is that in the United States, where guns are in practically every home, Foreign Troops and a Bush Martial Law takeover will be so seriously greeted by the use of those guns and other weapons systems that are in private hands.

Guns in practically every home? My family does not own any guns and I know tons of other people that don't ether. Around here I'd say the majority is without firearms. I'd say your just referring to down south.

I know alot about guns but I've honestly never touched a real gun in my entire life and I've lived in the US my entire life.

Oh okay, since you dont own a gun or no anyon who does, therefore it must be that most americans dont own guns ???

Come to the west junior, its not just the south that owns weapons. I dont know of anyone in my area that doesnt own at least 2 guns.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This is utterly ridiculous nonsense.

First of all, the United States remains safe for the same reason it always has been, we have two vast oceans between us and the rest of the world.

Second, there isnt a navy in the world large enough or sophisticated enough to challenge us. How would China manage to get their 1 million man army to our shores ? Thy dont have the navy to transport that many troops much less the ability to protect them.

There is no way there are 3 million troops stationed in the United States. You cant hide and feed that many people without someone noticing. And there arent any troops "hiding" on any border either. We have these neat little things called spy satelites and see everything going on everywhere. There isnt an army in the world that does a dang thing without us seeing it (much less transporting them to mexico and setting up a base).

Yes there are american troops stationed overseas fighting in Iraq. But there are a lot more in reserves back in the USA not to mentioned millions of ex-soldiers that can easily be called back into service if there ever was an attempted invasion. The USA is far from vulnerable. Heck, our sub fleet alone has the power to wipe any country out not to mention our air force.

And if you somehow got passed all that firepower, there are 300 million americans most of which are armed ready to fight. Sorry, I believe in ufo's, a conspiracy by bankers to start a one-world gvt with them in cntrol but nobody is going to take the USA by force

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I wonder if these events truly come to pass, how will Canada be affected?
Just in Toronto alone, we have millions of Chinese people, not to mention out west in B.C.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hear Hear admriker - I agree with you.

I'm an active duty servicemember - and I can tell you that there is no more powerful navy then the USA's on the entire planet.

Secondly, I also agree with him on the logistics of planting hundreds or thousands of troops in mexico / canada. These people need to be fed, clothed and provided for. You think some joe smoe is gonna get a free ride to Mexico - then be forced to provide for himself and then start attacking the USA just because China gives the word? I don't think so.

There is no buildup (military or otherwise) going on in Mexico - I live in San Diego and I keep tabs on the news everyday and I haven't seen anything to give this claim any merit.

As a matter of fact, people are going to and from Mexico everyday - hell the wait time at the border crossing is always 45 minutes to 2 hours !
I even work with a guy (who's also in the military) who lives down in Tijuana and laughed when I asked him about chinese people living down in Mexico and "chinese ammo" and being found in Mexico.

Now, I will have to admit that there ARE a lot of chinese in Canada. My wife is Canadian and she's not so thrilled about it ;x

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
brb

Well guys, first of all this is NOT utter nonsense. I have alot of material leading me to believe there have been plans in the works for a long while now of an Invasion.
Be patient with me. I am on dial-up and my computer is being sabotaged . This is another reason I know I am on to something guys.
I don't know why they would try and stop my posts, most people are in denial. But everytime I get people's attention to this important issue, all of a sudden I experience, 'Computer Problems.'

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hm... all this talk about "big bad evil China..."

have we not forgotten that we have airbases and military bases SURROUNDING China with the ability to BOMB ANY Chinese city within an hour?

Stop being so hypocritical FOR ONE SECOND and think about how the Chinese feel.

Let's not even begin to talk about how the Chinese military budget is only a FRACTION of that of the United States... oh, and did I forget, the last time a US SPY plane caused the death of a Chinese pilot OFF THE SHORES OF CHINA. If the same were to happen off the shore of the United States with a Chinese spy plane, 99% of this board would be screaming "WAR, WAR, DOWN WITH THOSE CHINESE BAST***S!"

I'm always amazed at Western hypocrisy... especially after the invasion of Iraq for, what was it? Oh right, WMDs.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by k4rupt]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 4/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
FreedomFighterGrL:
Now,here's the deal with the case of the planned Invasion here. The facts of this case are a thousand little pieces of what you might call circumstancial evidence. But put them all together (and that is what I have been doing since 2000) and they all click. Now, I don't know how soon and I don't have all the details, but I do see an Invasion coming and if people don't at least open their eyes and take a look at this stuff.....

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 4/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
CBS, How dare you call me Hypocritical! We are discussing a real threat on here. Alot of these facts have been layed out by the United States's CIA! Please don't try and judge me. You don't know me!
This is a forum where we are supposed to discuss and that's what we are doing.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Okay..... I'm not sure what you think of Steve Quayle.... but I heard his interview on the Art Bell Show. He said that a retired Colonel told him, there's something like 90,000 Chinese in Canada and he said.....

"I'll tell you this much.... their not farmers!"

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
what is the deal with the mods being on your butt in this thread freedom fighter. now they are sending urgent u2u messages. this is what is puzzling to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
i just finished watching that video, and i don't really know what to think or really say.

somehow about this, there is no feeling of it.

like idk but i suppose a lot of people like myself, say on the day of 9/11
had a strange feeling or something like that the day or month or so before it actually happened, but to this..i'm not sure, i don't know..it's something new of course but i don't really know what to say about it..
and the show or the guy, i've never heard of it and doesn't seem to known, in my own opinion.

Kind of seems like/remind of that one guy that said there was gonna be another terrorist attack or something by october 17, the guy that was said to predict 9/11 before it happened.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   

President Chavez represents the growing global movement for economic and social justice, against US domination and for self-determination - beginning in Latin America.

Zeeon, Thank you for your service to our great Country. You're probably right, there's no greater Navy then our USA Navy at present.
But I have been reading newspapers for sometime now and Russia and China have been stepping up their military machinery greatly.
It is not just Russia and China. If you've been watching you will see that both countries have been arming and training South American countries,Venezuela is one of them but there are others. Castro, Brazil, Iran.... there is quite an alignance of countries who are openly stating they are tired of America.

President Chavez represents the growing global movement for economic and social justice, against US domination and for self-determination - beginning in Latin America.
This quote comes from Letter condemning the US actions that prevented Venezuelan President Chavez from going to the US to speak at the UN
Wednesday, Oct 01, 2003www.venezuelanalysis.com...

Now, if you put that together with the unrest that has been going on between the United States and Mexico.... I don't know if you're aware of it but there is a movement of people from and in Mexico who claim we stole their lands and are determined to reclaimwhat they call, "Aztlan"
From reading, Scott Gulbransen's book, specificly the interview he had with a armed man who called himself a Conquistodor. This guy said to tell the fat Americans that they were coming to reclaim their lands. and his statements led Gulbransen to believe they were going to be able to accomplish this with the help of their, "freinds", the chinese
There is alot to this and it involves gangs from Latin America who have been moving up through to Mexico and into our cities.
I remember a few years ago, I read a newspaper article which stated that there were some elementary schools in the southwest which were written in spanish. They translated some of it and found that they have been teaching the kids that Americans stole the land from the Hispanics.
There is alot here but what I'm getting at is, the Chinese have treaties with Mexico and have been putting lots of money into that country.
There have been alot of reports about soldiers doing manuevers out in the deserts of Mexico. The Chinese know that alot of Hispanic people feel we stole their land. They know the legends and the desire to reclaim this mythical land. Makes sense that China would tell them, you help us out and we will help you get your land back. If you guys think about it, there have been more and more countries speaking out in the open about issues such as this.
Freedom: I have alot on this, it's getting late and I'm gonna have to go to sleep. All I'm asking is for you guys to take a look at this with an open mind.

Zeeon:There is no buildup (military or otherwise) going on in Mexico - I live in San Diego and I keep tabs on the news everyday and I haven't seen anything to give this claim any merit.
As a matter of fact, people are going to and from Mexico everyday - hell the wait time at the border crossing is always 45 minutes to 2 hours !
I even work with a guy (who's also in the military) who lives down in Tijuana and laughed when I asked him about chinese people living down in Mexico and "chinese ammo" and being found in Mexico.

Freedom: Zeeon, Just because you are in the military, that doesn't mean you are going to know everything that is going on. There are many areas of the border, do you think these soldiers are gonna be caught walking around in plain sight? The chinese ammo that was being found was found all over San Diego County. Scott Gulbransen had a contact with a border patrol agent,a woman. He met with her off and on and she told him stories of things she had witnessed. Through this agent he was introduced to other border patrol agents. One in particular who told Gulbransen that he was afraid for his life. He was told to keep it to himself. He said ..

[edit on 5-1-2007 by FreedomFighterGrL]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 02:29 AM
link   
More from, "The Silent Invasion" Through this agent he was introduced to other border patrol agents. One in particular who told Gulbransen that he was afraid for his life. He was told to keep it to himself. He said ..

"There's Chinese ammunition all over San Diego County and they tell me not to worry about it." He said, "As a cop, How am I supposed to accept that?"

This border patrol agent took some of the ammo to an expert who said, "

If this was found here in San Diego County, then it must have fallen out of the sky, because there are no weapons , legally here in the U.S.

By the way, this border patrol agent ,his original contactee, died in a bizarre single vehicle accident. It happened after she had been warned to shut her mouth. Official police report called it a single vehicle accident but people who lived on this street where it happened told Gulbransen that her car was being chased by another before she ran into a tree.

Freedom: Their's a web site on the internet where a couple in New Mexico claim to have spoken with border patrol agents who saw chinese troops doing manuevers in the desert near Mexico. I called the number on the site and spoke with them at least three times. I believe these people. I don't believe they have any reason to lie.
Theres so much more to this then meets the eye.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
This is utterly ridiculous nonsense.

First of all, the United States remains safe for the same reason it always has been, we have two vast oceans between us and the rest of the world.

Second, there isnt a navy in the world large enough or sophisticated enough to challenge us. How would China manage to get their 1 million man army to our shores ? Thy dont have the navy to transport that many troops much less the ability to protect them.

There is no way there are 3 million troops stationed in the United States. You cant hide and feed that many people without someone noticing. And there arent any troops "hiding" on any border either. We have these neat little things called spy satelites and see everything going on everywhere. There isnt an army in the world that does a dang thing without us seeing it (much less transporting them to mexico and setting up a base).

Yes there are american troops stationed overseas fighting in Iraq. But there are a lot more in reserves back in the USA not to mentioned millions of ex-soldiers that can easily be called back into service if there ever was an attempted invasion. The USA is far from vulnerable. Heck, our sub fleet alone has the power to wipe any country out not to mention our air force.

And if you somehow got passed all that firepower, there are 300 million americans most of which are armed ready to fight. Sorry, I believe in ufo's, a conspiracy by bankers to start a one-world gvt with them in cntrol but nobody is going to take the USA by force

Good post. This thread is filled with some hardcore conspiracy nuts. No offense. Hell i believe in a few 'conspiracys' myself not as extreme as views as alot of folks on here have. No ones perfect. But to get back on topic here. What about the thousands of spies america has 'planted' all of the world? I just think a bit to many ppl here are jumping head first to to many conclusions on this subject. This site promotes such thinking. Which in its own way is good. But to some ppl out there I wouldnt take to heart everything you read here on a site like this. Especially a thread like this one. Decide for yourself. Think foryourself. Dont let others think for you. Use your own head.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hey guys!

Have you seen this yet -

www.azcentral.com...

Titled - "Guardsmen overrun at the Border "

Dated - Jan. 4, 2007 02:44 PM

Quote - "A U.S. Border Patrol entry Identification Team site was overrun Wednesday night along Arizona's border with Mexico.

According to the Border Patrol, an unknown number of gunmen attacked the site in the state's West Desert Region around 11 p.m. The site is manned by National Guardsmen. Those guardsmen were forced to retreat.
advertisement

The Border Patrol will not say whether shots were fired. However, no Guardsmen were injured in the incident.

The Border patrol says the attackers quickly retreated back into Mexico. "

It doesnt say who it was thou the article does imply that they were possibly drug traffickers, thou I'd take that with a grain of salt as when everyone hears they were drug traffickers, they all switch off.

I bet ya if you heard it was Chinese trrops involved with over the border skirmishes with US boder guards everyone would stand up and take notice, even get their own Winchesters out of the aafe and join 'em on the border!

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
u need to understand the history of the patterns that has worked for this group and but the pieces together as to how they will bring the usa down

first there are stooges already in every part of gov't congress, dem, rep, and every 3 letter agency in the usa, they are working in conjunction with the illuminati (or they themselves are part of it)

educate-yourself.org...

educate-yourself.org...

no # u haven't heard it in the news, read the first story above, and then ask yourself why u will never head it in the news until it is obvious

[edit on 5-1-2007 by cpdaman]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join