It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA ready for takeover by Foreign Troops!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Thanks mate, your compliment is greatly appreciated.

many more things will be going down in the next year, the major one being the crash of the US economy brought on by the housing sector and all the credit fiasco that is associated with it.

This is occur early on in the year i beleive and we see this building up now with one corporation after another falling victim to it.

What will be interesting is how China's financial decisions will affect the US economy, as will countries throwing the US dollar as a trading currency in favour for the stronger and more stable Euro.

The thing to watch amongst all this will be, what sort of incident will "they" ochestrate to turn evrybodies attention away from the financial problems of the US.

The financial problems will be pretty big, so Im guessing that whatever "incident" to distract the public occurs will have to be pretty significant.

Just my thoughts. And yes, I wish Freedom Fighter girl was still around contributing for she did add alot of great information to this thread topic and she was as passionate about the topic as I was, and at times probably more so.

There will always be those who disagree with what others have to say but thats a part of life.

I would love to see this thread continue.....

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
the US economy is planned to collapse next year, thats right 2007

They'd better hurry up, then! Seriously - what happened to the economical collapse in '07?

The fact this general guy says Syria has nukes is quite ridiculous. If you want to be scared about something kicking off WWIII, it's the US and Israel, not Syria or Iran.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Militia I started a thread that is talking about our economy and where it is headed here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I urge you to check it out.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

George Green categorically states that there are Chinese Troops stationed already in Southern Texas along the Mexico Border, aswell as along the Suez Canal and in Venezuela Protecting their assets and under the United Nations Banner. What a disaster waiting to happen!

Is George Green a Mormon?
I ask because the Mormons are really into how the US will someday be invaded and they will sweep down out of the mountains and save the day...
the reason behind why they must stock pile a years worth of food and ammo

someone else would have to elaborate I just had this mormon guy I used to work with and he was quick to spout that as fact...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   
If foreign troops came to the US they would probably be on the invite of the US government , in the guise of blackwater employees. They'd prefer foreign troops for crowd control etc anyway . They wouldn't want US federal /military forces refusing to fire on their own people. US troops will be elsewhere fighting foreign wars. Thats what the Romans did anyway. Not sure if you could fight modern day troops/equipment with guns , not when they send tanks in with microwave devices to fry anyone not surrendering.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Its now 2008 and this hasn't happened. Maybe put on a back burner for now LOL

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I read in the current issue of Nexus magazine(Volume 14, Number 1
December 2006 - January 2007), in an article with Livermore physicist "Henry Deacon"(alias, interview by Project Camelot's Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy) that there will be a war between China and the US in 2008 that has been planned by both sides for a while, which in all honesty wouldn't surprise me in the least.

THIS IS A DANGEROUS MIS-QUOTE !!!!

HENRY DEACON NEVER SAID THAT THERE WILL BE A WAR... He stated that there was PLANNING for a "created war".

PLANNING is NOT THE SAME AS "WILL BE"

THIS IS A DANGEROUS THING TO DO.. TO MISQUOTE SOMEONE ON SUCH A SERIOUS ISSUE.

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

border usa /mexico :texas and new mexico
chineese "un troops" in daylight black ops suits at night
people who own ranches on the border in certain areas wont go home. Their ranches have been taken over or they have been shot at, border patrol was called and they sent people dressed like army. They met in feild and then left.(not saying who one is in laws to sis' friends in texas)
they have been moving supplies into usa over border for last 6 months on container trucks They look normal and all except for the fact that they dont STOP at all on the border stations. (There were some vid's put up by people on google....they are in and out, cant keep up with them.)
also have tent cities caught one pic tried to save it and my computer crashed. (Bro's IT pro said it was mal ware crash from the server that had it, also crashed at same time lol) Guess I caught it at the wrong time.
so if you do find them be careful !make sure your security software is up to date.
pics come up online but disapear with in an hour will try and capture some for you guys. I have been watching for it almost 3 months now because here in northern california we have been seeing ALOT of container trucks. About 10 times more than normal, thing that borhters me is they arent marked like they are supposed to be. NONE of them are numbered, dead give away.
They are the rust color but with one weird white line down the middle on passenger side, only markings on them. I know they arent normal because there are several "normal" ones in storage at hubs work in San Rafeal ca. (They use them to store fireworks) will re post if I can find some more pic's

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I love reading about all this stuff, but the whole 'massive troop influx' stories have been doing the rounds for many years.

I am NOT saying this is 100% false--plans take time, etc. etc. And everyone is jumpy right now.

One useful tool to see what kind of stuff is written when is to use Google Labs' "timeline" filter. It's imperfect in the semantic validation--meaning you'd get results from a story written in 2008 if it mentions the 1990's, for example. Anyway, sign up for that and you'll see how one can find sites/stories from the 1990's talking about essentially the exact same things this board is full of. Once again, not saying it's all bunk...

One interesting story I found with many similarities, except talking about Bill Clinton's plans to implement/help the NWO:

"If you notice, they often do things on the 13th of the month. Mr. Clinton does a lot of things on the 13th. On September 13, 1993, the brokered Israeli-PLO peace accord was signed. He waited 14 days, until September 13, 1994 to sign the Crime Bill. On June 13, 1995, he stated he'd veto the national debt authorization ceiling. On November 13, he did veto it. On January 13, 1996, he made a speech to Bosnia.

"There will be an interim of probably just days from the time they launch the RED List, to the declaration of martial law when they'll start coming after those on the BLUE List. It'll work the same way it did with the Nazis who had a list of people to pick up, on June 30, 1934, before they declared their "mobilization."

"It's the same blueprint being used because it's the same spirit leading the Fourth Reich as led the Third Reich. In Germany, they used trains, here it will be helicopters and 747s.

"When Hitler was villainizing the Jews, he hired thugs and dressed them in black uniforms. He was building concentration camps and setting up a transport system. In this country, they're now in the process of villainizing Christians, Patriots, Constitutionalists, and outspoken talk-show hosts, etc.

"Who will be doing the actual picking up? Foreign "cops" (United Nations Internal Security Forces). Over 30 foreign military bases under the United Nations flag are already set up in the US., all with the approval of special appointees in high Federal positions. These bases are already manned with over ONE MILLION troops from Russia, Poland, Germany, Belgium, Turkey, Great Britain, Nicaragua, and Asian countries.

"Why are they here? Because unlike our own troops--many of which along with the Guard and Reserve of 24 states are being deployed overseas--will have no qualms about firing on U.S. citizens when the time comes.

"There are more than 2,000 Russian tanks, military trucks and chemical warfare vehicles just outside Gulfport, Mississippi. They began arriving in January of 1994.

"There are 180 foreign troops at Fort Reilly which was confirmed to me by a Brigadier General. There are 300 who came into the Birmingham, Alabama airport on a big white Russian cargo plane on December 13, 1995.

"As of 1995, there were 10,000 plus foreign troops at Fort Chafee, Arkansas reportedly making preparations for 20,000 "detainees."

"Also in 1995 at Fort Polk, Louisiana (U.S. Army Post), Russian and Eastern European troops were deployed under the U.N. flag. [When questioned about this, the legislative aide of the congressman who resides over Fort Polk, stated, "Yes, they were there undertaking broad, joint training exercises. And, yes, the U.N. flag was flying. There may still be some there today."]

"At the Aberdeen Proving Grounds, there are many Russian tanks. One of the NCOs told his father that he'd been maintaining them.

"This is going on all over the country. German troops are known to be at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio, and Fort Hood, Texas. Chinese troops are known to be at the Long Beach Naval Station in California.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

Hi xoxo stacie,
I am so glad to see someone else post about the number of container trucks in California. I recently travelled through there again last month. My family and I could not get over how many of them we saw. I have never seen that much coming through before. It was not just in California, it was through Oregon and Washington as well. This has bothered me ever since I saw it. Something is up...I swear by it...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
G'day all,

Im just dragging this old thread out of the closet just to gauge opinion with relation to the current economic crisis and the new president.

Many will cut this thread down as some have, but I beleive it is a good topic of discussion.

Relevance to associated threads which mention shackled box cars which has been mention in this thread also, seem to make you wonder.

Now, was the economy planned to crash as hard as it has to spur on social unrest and martial law?

Then bring in foreign troops to help police the US citizens.

Might the social unrest spread throughout the world as we have seen in Greece, all working towards a reason for the formation of a powerful and strict World Government?

Just some ideas, I look forward to your response.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Been a few years since I seen this thread, almost forgot about it hahahaha whats up Melbourne?

Well, I used to be a huge believer of all this NWO material and now im kind of shying away a little but. I will always watch out form myself and the family if something like this comes down the line.

Foreign troops try to enter america and police the population Im sure they will meet atleast a small to medium resistence and will be destroyed or severly cripped by Guerilla attack for worse than whats mentioned in Red Dawn or whats happening in Iraq right now!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

G'day ADVISOR,

Check out the following thread with another link in it -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

- regarding secret wars that the US and other Nations of the world are and have been having with aliens on earth and in orbit for many decades now. Included are info bout Dulce and the link.

The whole picture is slowly coming out and piecing together, bottom line is, they are waging a war on people , the public and not anyone else and they dont want the public educated in what is going on so its easier to fool them when the time comes.

Bush is doing a good job for the NWO, and America is going down the tubes slowly but surely.

Bloody Scary if you ask me.

Mod Edit: Fixed Link.

[edit on 22/12/2006 by Mirthful Me]

Secret alien wars? Who are the pilots fighting for mankind? Why dont the aliens attack ground targets in Europe or America? They cant get through the air defense?

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Just bumping this old thread of mine back up as I beleive there some relevance and decent information within it, given the Mexican Border Issue currently with Refugees and the news today that the UN is considering sending in troops to protect the "refugees" on the border.

If you have the time, there some good reading here.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Melbourne_Militia

They are not refugees.

They are being told that the gates are open. They are flooding the border because they are "promised" amnesty.

Please stop with the UN refugee peddling.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
doube post sorry.
edit on 15-7-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join