It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA ready for takeover by Foreign Troops!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
FFG, I'm retired military and was privy to info not openly available to most civilian intelligence sources. China and Russia are about as cozy as today as Hitler and Stalin were just before the outbreak of WW2, if you get my drift. Lots of smiles for the camera and that type stuff but believe me when I tell you that the Russians and Chinese are eyeballing each other real hard. China and India have fought several wars over the centuries and the Chinese are in bed with India's sworn enemy, Pakistan, and have been for years. Internally China's domestic problems make ours look laughable. They can spout off all they want about want to dominate the world but it's awful hard when you have to buy most of your strategic raw materials like oil and metal from the countries you'd really like to dominate. They are facing an AIDS outbreak that is growing faster than sub-Saharan Africa's, unrest from Fundamentalist Muslims in the western provinces and once again they're reaching the point that they'll have to import grain from outside their country to feed their still growing population. Their environmental problems are worse than than the former Warsaw Pact and are getting worse. The dragon is dangerous but is sick and not getting any better. I'll give the current Chinese Communist Party no more than 10-15 years before it collapses from internal problems. Let's hope they have a peaceful transfer of power like the Russians did in '91.

The UN is a useless, corrupt relic of the Cold War and is now totally ineffective as an international conflict mediator. I think the best thing for the US is to withdraw its financial support and move the UN out of New York and the US. I'm more worried about the growing police state here in the US. As someone who used to guard nuclear weapons, the whole idea that you can prevent a terrorist attack from happening with the measures the Bush Administration and Congress have taken is absolutely absurd. Don't believe the '24' crap, the Patriot Act was pure c-y-a and feel good legislation. A centralized intelligence authority will never be nimble or omniscient enough to prevent another serious attack on the US. Besides 911 was an inside job. Like the movie cop always says: Follow the money and you'll find out who holds the purse strings.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by crgintx]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Watching this video now...

FreedomFighterGrL, can you post links to the information you posted on pages 3 and 4 of this thread? I'd love to read it but it's all gone.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hey guys I was reading the thread earlier and remembered an article I had read about an Isreali spy ring in the U.S. regarding Mossad and the Israeli government. www.americanfreepress.net...

I remember being told about a little something called fortress america...you guys wouldn't happen to know anything about that?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Theres some good information about foreign invasion and the like on the following site -

www.jrnyquist.com...

In regards to 'Fortress America', I beleive it was a study undertaken not too long ago that would in theory bring all of the US armed forces back to home soil and use long range bombers/drones/ and quick insertion type troops to do missions, or something along those lines, correct me if Im worng here. I'll google it and see what I find.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Titled - 'Fortress America: An Interview with Matthew Brzezinski'

www.motherjones.com...

Quote-"Brzezinski gained access to officers in the Coast Guard, Customs, Immigration, Science and Technology, and Critical Infrastructure directorates. He found a disturbing combination of underachievement -- 95 percent of cargo container’s entering through our nation’s ports aren’t screened for nuclear or biochemical devices; more than 15,000 chemical plants are just as vulnerable to attack as they were on 9/11 due to the lobbying efforts of the Petrochemical industry; and the war on Iraq has diverted resources away from first responders (who represent the first line of homeland defense) -- and overreach -– in the form of technologies and laws, both prospective and actual, that in the name of security threaten the freedoms that define who we are as a nation."

Titled - 'Task force urges creation of 'Fortress America'

www.infowars.com...

Quote - "WASHINGTON - Canada, the United States and Mexico should become a single trading space surrounded by a strong security barrier to ensure North America's prosperity, an independent task force says."

"We propose a community based on the premise that each member benefits from its neighbour's success and is diminished by its problems," said the task force, also chaired by Pedro Aspe, former Mexican treasury secretary and former Massachusetts governor William Weld.

"The boundaries of the community would be defined by a common external tariff and an outer security perimeter. Within this area, the movement of people and products would be legal, orderly and safe."

"Among the recommendations:

Expand the North American Aerospace Defence Command (NORAD) to include maritime security.

Create a tri-national threat intelligence centre and jointly train officers from the three countries.

Develop a strategy to protect North American energy supplies and common conservation measures.

Establish a North American investment fund to help Mexico's economy.

Expand scholarship and exchange programs and a network for North American studies.

Make next week's three-country summit an annual event and establish a North American advisory council to monitor progress on decisions. "

Titled - ' The Rise Of The Fortress Continent'

www.rense.com...

Quote - "And that is useful, especially if you are among the growing number of free-market economists, politicians and military strategists pushing for the creation of "Fortress NAFTA," a continental security perimeter stretching from Mexico's southern border to Canada's northern one"

"Washington is constructing a kind of three-tiered fortress in which the United States rules by decree, Canada and Mexico serve as guards and Mexican workers are banished to the continental equivalent of the servants' quarters."

Hope that helped somewhat!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia

Something is going on, something big is being planned, and its gonna hapen soon. Be warned.

wow

Very interesting stuff.

Thanks for the thread and all your work.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
melb,

thanks for the info.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Even if they were to invade the U.S. i doubt they would live very long. If it were to happen it is very likely a desperate U.S. may just decide to drop a few hundred nukes on Moscow and Beijing. I have also been hearing the whole "the economy is about to collapse" stories for years.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
awesome yeah thats along the lines of what I had been told about. I also heard south america was originally to be implemented into this but since the rise of the nationalists they have had to rethink that. This was all told to me by a friend so I have no actual evidence for this as he was the one who read about. thanks for looking into it

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinstopshere
Even if they were to invade the U.S. i doubt they would live very long. If it were to happen it is very likely a desperate U.S. may just decide to drop a few hundred nukes on Moscow and Beijing.

I guess you missed the part explaining it is the US government bringing these foreign troops and mercenaries into the US.

I have also been hearing the whole "the economy is about to collapse" stories for years.

So you're saying you're another one who didn't heed the early warnings, and instead, helped turn a trend into a concrete reality.

Thanks so much.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Going to pages three and four to check it out now. FFG

Okay. You guys know, I new to this forum... so I don't know all of the rules I guess. A moderator wiped out alot of my info that I posted and It's gonna take me a little time to figure out what I did wrong and how to fix it.
It sucks for me. I'm a single mom. I work two jobs so I don't have alot of time to be on my really slow computer. It just so happens that I had some days off for Christmas and thats how I found your website.
I'l try and figure out what they are wanting from me as soon as I can.
FFG

[edit on 3-1-2007 by FreedomFighterGrL]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
( Okay, I tried to edit my post of page 3 and for some reason it will only let me reply to it. I DID find that link you were asking about though.
FFG: This article is right out of newsmax and I GIVE THEM CREDIT! okay?)

www.newsmax.com...

It’s the war nobody wants to talk about: well-armed Mexican soldiers storming across America’s southern border, sometimes with guns blazing.
“We are in state of war,” Edward Nelson, chairman of U.S. Border Control, told Soldier of Fortune magazine. “And we are fighting enemies who have brought the battle to our shores. If ever there was a time for the United States to put troops on the border, it is now.”

A blockbuster exposé in the magazine's March issue notes that over the past five years, there have been 120 documented incidents of Mexican military/police incursions, sometimes resulting in the arrest of Mexican army personnel on U.S. soil by Border Patrol agents.

(FFG: You guys can check this link out for yourself. You Need to read this article!)

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
FFG: Okay. I don't know if I posted this right or not. But everyone click on this link and read this. This is important stuff. I believe they are getting the chinese citizens mentally ready for War. ffg

english.epochtimes.com...

This is from the Epochtimes/ English Version.

The War Is Approaching Us
Speech by a high-ranking CCP official argues for nuclear war

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Chi Haotian*
Aug 04, 2005

The twenty years’ policy of peaceful development has reached its end. The international environment has undergone a fundamental change; the big powers have already planned to once again stop China’s progress towards modernization, so China needs to develop, needs to protect its own right to development; and therefore China needs to be prepared for war. Only by being prepared for war can China win space and time for her further development.

In this speech a very high-ranking official in the Chinese Communist Party calmly argues for the necessity of a nuclear war that will destroy Japan and cripple the United States. This speech and a related speech, “War Is Not Far from Us and Is the Midwife of the Chinese Century” are analyzed in The Epoch Times original article “The CCP’s Last-ditch Gamble: Biological and Nuclear War”. A translation of the second speech will be published soon.
The text of the speech:
Dear Comrades,

It is with a heavy heart that I use this title, but it is used because China’s advancement into modernization has been continuously interrupted due to attacks and direct invasions by external forces.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
FFG: Here's another one you guys need to read. It's a speech given by a high ranking CCP, and it was posted on the internet on April of 2005. As I said, they are getting their citizens ready for War.

This is from the Epochtimes/English version

[CCP Risks Nuclear War to Hold Power (Part I)
Nuclear war and hundreds of millions of deaths proposed--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By San Renxing
Epoch Times Staff
Aug 04, 2005

english.epochtimes.com...

In a show of strength to save itself from demise, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) rolled out its sinister plan prepared for years, a plan in which the Party makes an insane gamble from its deathbed. It did so in the form of a “speech” posted on the Internet (see Boxun.com of April 23, 2005). The “speech” consists of two parts: “The War Is Approaching Us” and “The War Is Not Far from Us and Is the Midwife of the Chinese Century.” The two, judging from their echoing contexts and consistent theme, are indeed sister articles.
The “speech” describes in a comprehensive, systematic, and detailed way nearly 20 years of the CCP’s fear and helplessness over its doomed fate and its desperate fight to stave off death. In particular, the “speech” uncharacteristically lays bare what is really on the CCP’s mind and hides nothing from the public—a rare confession from the CCP that could help people understand its evil nature. If one truly understands what is said in this confession, the CCP’s thinking is plainly visible to the naked eye.

In short, the “speech” is worth reading and a comment.

1) “We must prepare ourselves for two scenarios. If our biological weapons succeed in the surprise attack (on the US), the Chinese people will be able to keep their loss at a minimum in the fight against the U.S. If, however, the attack fails and triggers a nuclear retaliation from the U.S., China would perhaps suffer a catastrophe in which more than half of its population would perish. That is why we need to be ready with air defense systems for our big and medium-sized cities. Whatever the case may be, we can only move forward fearlessly for the sake of our Party and state and our nation’s future, regardless of the hardships we have to face and the sacrifices we have to make. The population, even if more than half dies, can be reproduced. But if the Party falls, everything is gone, and forever gone! ”

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Spinstopshere said this:

Even if they were to invade the U.S. i doubt they would live very long. If it were to happen it is very likely a desperate U.S. may just decide to drop a few hundred nukes on Moscow and Beijing. I have also been hearing the whole "the economy is about to collapse" stories for years.

The Invasion I have been reading and hearing about for a while now.... involves quite a bit. I don't have a link to this, but back in 2000,
a Saudi Arabian newspaper said, The Chinese will Invade the US on all Fronts."

You're talking by ships on the West Coast, East Coast, up through Mexico (they have more then one Sea port in Mexico, the nearest in Ensenada, less then 90 miles from our Southern Border).there are heavily armed guards which watch the container ships that dock there.(from Hong Kong They dock at Long Beach, I don't know to what extent at present. During the Clinton presidency , Clinton tried to give China the rights to the old Naval Base at Long Beach. That's another story. Some of you may remember, but anyway, recent Chinese disidents have testified before Congress in recent years and they are saying that all of these Sea Ports are strategics in their War Planning. As you guys might know, their motto is, 'Peace is War in Masquerade'.
Getting back to the Invasion, they have been sending foot soldiers into the US for a long time now. They are coming dressed as civilians.
I'll come back to that in a bit but here's something else I have been noticing for sometime now,
The way I see it, Hugo Chavez of Venezula is one of the key players in the organization of this Invasion. China has thousands already here and has been doing maneuvers on our southern border for sometime now.
Thousands of Russians have been moving in up north for quite a while as well.

I may have said this on another post, but China is aware that we have a policy that we will Not strike first (nuclear strike). I think it was Clinton who made this policy. I've read for awhile now how that they know, whoever strikes first will most likely survive. It is only a myth that everyone will be killed. Many people will survive this thing. There would most likely be a diry bomb or nuclear suitcase/or other attack before a ground Invasion.

JR. Nyquist says that "ground troops would play an important role in an aftermath of a scenerio such as this."

J.R. Nyquist is just one of the writers that I have been following during my 7 plus years of research on this subject. It all started one night while listening to the Art Bell show. A caller spoke about hearing of Chinese troops on our southern border. ffg

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomFighterGrL

You guys know, I new to this forum... so I don't know all of the rules I guess. ...
It sucks for me. I'm a single mom. I work two jobs so I don't have alot of time to be on my really slow computer. It just so happens that I had some days off for Christmas and thats how I found your website.

Welcome. And don't worry.

Thanks for playing and contributing.

...It's tricky to figure out how things work, but once you get the hang of it, you'll have fun. I promise.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Crow : Welcome. And don't worry.

Thanks! I'm a writer too. But I've never made money writing anything. And the jobs I hold are just something I do to pay the rent.
This subject is something I know. But I'm having a hard time figuring out what the moderator is trying to tell me. How do I find external tag whatevers? I found the quote box key, but I don't see the external one.
Hey, I just found the insert an image key and you know what? I have an image that I want to show you guys. Someone sent this to me and I think something is wrong with this picture. Let me try and put the picture on this page for you guys. It's a picture of an American soldier. He's wearing an American Flag patch only under the American flag there are more patches. Theres a black patch right under the American flag that says, Doing the work of: Then theres a patch of, France, Germany and
Russia.
Hmm. I don't have a url for this pic. I don't even know how to get one. I have it in my files and I have it in my email. If anyone can help me, let me know please.

FFG

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Crgintx, Thank you for your service to our Nation! I can appreciate the fact that you are knowledgable about the world's major players and I get what you are saying about Russia and China....but I've been watching their movements for quite a while now. They may not be in love with each other but they are indeed willing to use each other to acheive what each of them can't accomplish on their own.
I understand what you say, "The dragon is dangerous but is sick and getting sicker". I agree with you. That is probably the very reason why this country has nothing to lose by risking it all. Go up and read my two posts written by a high ranking CCP official.
I agree with you about the UN. I don't believe that 9/11 was an inside job. But there Are factions inside of our government that are trying to destroy us and bring on the NWO.
The Patriot Act.....is a double edged sword. I believe there are reasons that we need it, but if and when the NWO officials come to power they could take away all of our freedoms in a moment.
FFG

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Ivanov, who was in China for the exercise, said this week the unprecedented cooperation was based on a "strategic partnership," Interfax reported.

China, Russia Wrap Up Military Exercise
NewsMax.com Wires
Thursday, Aug. 25, 2005

BEIJING -- Thousands of Chinese and Russian troops wrapped up their historic first joint military exercises Thursday with a mock invasion by paratroopers on China's east coast. The eight-day exercises with 7,000 Chinese troops and 1,800 Russians underscored growing military ties between the former Cold War enemies, motivated by their common unease with U.S. dominance in world affairs.

On Thursday, Chinese and Russian paratroopers simulated the seizure of an airfield as planes dropped combat vehicles by parachute on the Shandong Peninsula in the Yellow Sea, China's official Xinhua News Agency reported.
Ties between the two governments have warmed since the Soviet collapse in the early 1990s.
China has become the biggest foreign buyer of Russian arms and looks to Russia as a source of oil and gas for its booming economy. Beijing and Moscow also are partners in a six-nation regional group meant to combat Islamic extremism in Central Asia.
Russian Defense Minister Sergei Ivanov, who was in China for the exercise, said this week the unprecedented cooperation was based on a "strategic partnership," Interfax reported.

"The fact that such large-scale exercises are taking place demonstrates that our military cooperation is at a high level," Ivanov was quoted as saying.
On Wednesday, Chinese and Russian troops launched a mock amphibious beach landing. www.newsmax.com...

[edit on 4-1-2007 by FreedomFighterGrL]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Russia and China Prepare for War -- Part 6
Eleven Signs of a Russian Surprise Attack
Christopher Ruddy
March 16, 1999
Newsmax

Eleven Signs of a Russian Surprise Attack layed out by JR. Nyquist

1. Russia’s Alert Status. As reported last year, Russia regularly put its missiles on a high state of alert, claiming their early warning systems did not work properly. Nyquist calls these periodical high alerts "one of the ominous signs of Russian duplicity.”

As Nyquist explains, firing a missile is not as simple as simply "pushing a button.” An alert status means, in real terms, increased activity around a missile base as fuel and other preparations are made for a launch. Putting missiles on high alert means Russia is capable of launching in a matter of hours or even minutes.

2. Mock attacks. In the past two years, Russia has engaged in numerous mock attacks against the United States, including nuclear attacks.

On February 21, 1997, then Russian Prime Minister Viktor Chernomyrdin "was at the Odinstovo nuclear command center, overseeing an exercise whose assignment was ‘to destroy the US in less than an hour,’” according to a press account in Segodnya.

The Washington Times reported that in the fall of 1997, a Russian attack submarine stalked "close enough to sink ... with high speed cruise missiles” three carrier battle groups off the coast of Washington state.

3. Russia is stockpiling food in the midst of a supposed "famine”:

4. Russia is cutting back on planting.

5. Russia has been slaughtering its herds.

6. Russia is hoarding oil

7. Russia is moving its strategic nuclear weapons from land to sea. This is perhaps one of the most ominous developments to take place in Russia during the past six months.

8. Russia is hoarding gold

9. Russia has openly entered into an alliance with China and is increasingly working with other totalitarian powers hostile to the U.S.
10. Russia’s Nuclear War Bunkers.

www.newsmax.com.../3/16/84704

Go check this out guys. ffg

[edit on 4-1-2007 by FreedomFighterGrL]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join