It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA ready for takeover by Foreign Troops!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
LOL! 3,000,000 foreign troops in the USA? Let me guess, they're all hiding in secret desert bunkers and being provisioned by unmarked aircraft (the same ones being used to lay chemtrails)?

And of course, you believe it because someone said someone else told them it's true. So it must be.

Why do people make up these scare stories? Do they get some sort of thrill by deceiving and frightening their friends and neighbours?

btw I do believe that there will be serious conflict between the USA and China in 2008 though. Especially in some gymnastics and track and field events .......

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Wow, great find, Melbourne Militia. I haven't seen the linked video yet, have to get my speakers set up first, but wil do today or tomorrow and get back with commentary.

However, for what it's worth, my army intelligence friend told me almost 2 years ago that starting in 2008, China and the U.S. "would be doing some things together", things that are not altogether good for us. That would sure fit in with the part about U.S. and China planning a war for 2008. It is to be after the Olympics. Also, he told me that China now has an extremely advanced submarine, better than anything the U.S. has. And with 100 million in the Chinese army, that's alot of folks!

Can't wait to see the video, now I'm off to find my speakers.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I have heard numerous reports about troops on the border or near the United States. From when i first started being FSME for the NWO, i have been informed from contacts regarding the matter.

There is, i believe, a huge thread about this somewhere on ATS. I'll find it and bump it back up for you guys

here are some links on the matter

www.ufolab.info...
www.abodia.com...

Next link is interesting, is about Mexican troops during hurricane Katrina who "got permission" to cross the border and help out.

www.prisonplanet.com...
www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 23-12-2006 by infinite]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
China's Standing Army = 1,000,000 people.

For those of you that just don't get it, it is not 100Million, it is 1 Million, NOT 7% of their population, but 7/10% of the population.

Another thing to be sure of is that in the United States, where guns are in practically every home, Foreign Troops and a Bush Martial Law takeover will be so seriously greeted by the use of those guns and other weapons systems that are in private hands. Not to mention that at that point it will be the mandate of the Military to dump Bush and his cronies and arrest them all as traitors.

[edit on 23-12-2006 by 2stepsfromtop]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
Another thing to be sure of is that in the United States, where guns are in practically every home, Foreign Troops and a Bush Martial Law takeover will be so seriously greeted by the use of those guns and other weapons systems that are in private hands.

Guns in practically every home? My family does not own any guns and I know tons of other people that don't ether. Around here I'd say the majority is without firearms. I'd say your just referring to down south.

I know alot about guns but I've honestly never touched a real gun in my entire life and I've lived in the US my entire life.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Those are some pretty wild and unsubstantiated statements.

We live in Texas, my family is military, and we travel all over Texas. If there are "Chinese troops" here, then they have all been surgically altered to Caucasian/Black/Hispanic AND have been taught pure Texas drawl (accept no substitutes... very different from other southern-type accents.)

This urban legend is a good 20 years old or older. I think the originator of this rumor (which is a good 10-15 years old) may have seen a few US troopers who were born in the Phillippines or in Taiwan and leaped to a hysterical conclusion.

Originally posted by Kacen

Another thing to be sure of is that in the United States, where guns are in practically every home, Foreign Troops and a Bush Martial Law takeover will be so seriously greeted by the use of those guns and other weapons systems that are in private hands.

Guns in practically every home? My family does not own any guns and I know tons of other people that don't ether. Around here I'd say the majority is without firearms. I'd say your just referring to down south.

And frankly, not even down here. There's more gun ownership here than there is elsewhere, but it's hardly universal. I don't own any, nor do any of our families (with the exception of my brother and his wife, who hunt.)

I know alot about guns but I've honestly never touched a real gun in my entire life and I've lived in the US my entire life.

I've seen them, handled them, and have no use for them.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Nobody is going to invade the United States. If the military is someplace else or not.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Especially in some gymnastics and track and field events .......

Don't forget the swimming! That will really cause world destruction and economic collapse :scared:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
well melbroune militia. You took what I said an ran with it. I wasnt flipflopping like you were accuseing me of doing. But just using examples if this or that 'comes to pass'. I sir, happen to NOT believe in this NWO thing. I have no clue what forum im currently posting in right now either. This was just one of the 'top storys' and I decided to see what all the fuss was about. I didnt watch the video, just went off what you said. I guess we can agree to disagree. to each there own.

ala Reagan.

Never bet against America when it comes to the economy. You will always lose.

[edit on 023131p://666 by semperfoo]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I'd say you're living in a very bad neighborhood. Who's going to stop the criminals from doing whatever they want there?

Not to worry, Kacen. I've got plenty of guns and if you'd like to preserve your 1st Amendment rights, you'll need to start exercising your 2nd Amendment rights pretty soon or you'll just be one of the bleating sheople who'll blindly trust the gov't to protect them for the 'terrorists'. Like they did on 9/11/01.

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." Adm Isoroku Yamamoto, Imperial Japanese Navy

[edit on 23-12-2006 by crgintx]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
My dad lives in Houston--and frequently drives out into the desert near the border..He has never mentioned, or heard these rumors at all.

I have also never seen, heard, or talked to anyone that has ever heard of this whole "foreign troops in N.America" issue.

I think we'd kind of notice patrols of asians training ... especially outdoorsy-hikers and hunters. Small bush pilots that fly single engine cesnas around remote parts of Canada and Alaska would also notice "odd encampments".

Sorry guys, I need PICTURES of a red Chineese star on the side of a Jeep, INSIDE of the USA before I'll buy into this garbage.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
regarding the take over of Panama Canal

A Chinese company with close ties to the Beijing Communist government was planning to take over the operation of the Panama Canal, a secret government report revealed.

And according to Adm. Thomas Moorer, with facilities at both ends of the canal and an agreement with the Panamanian government, Hong Kong-based Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. has the ability to all but control the strategic waterway.

The company has long-term 25-year leases on the ports at each end of the Canal. They are run by the Panama Ports Co., a Hutchison Whampoa subsidiary.

www.newsmax.com.../4/5/80227

(Don't know what the source is like btw)

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
To play Devil's Advocate on this thread, Google John Couper, one of the founders of Hutchison Whampoa from the 1870's or Li Ka Shang. As with any well hidden conspiracy, it's history is sordid and corrupt. And now the conspirators have control of arguably the most important piece of economic real estate in the world. And people think Alex Jones is crazy for implying that there's a New World Order.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by crgintx
To play Devil's Advocate on this thread, Google John Couper, one of the founders of Hutchison Whampoa from the 1870's or Li Ka Shang. As with any well hidden conspiracy, it's history is sordid and corrupt. And now the conspirators have control of arguably the most important piece of economic real estate in the world. And people think Alex Jones is crazy for implying that there's a New World Order.

Could I please ask you to ellaborate on your comments alittle further? what exactly are you trying to say? Thanks

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by crgintx

si i would have to very much agree with militia...i am confused about this statement..please elaborate

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I don't believe that the US will be invaded. However, I find the present activities of the Hutchison Whampoa most disturbing. The company's founders were 2 British subjects: John Hutchison and John Couper. Couper mysteriously disappeared during the Boxer Rebellion. The company controls all of the ChiCom ports and 21% of the ports in the world. Li Ka Shang is considered the richest man in China. As AJ would suggest, do some research about the Hutchison's Company history. Very disturbing reading.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
video.google.com...

Also goes on to state that Russian Nuclear Technology is 15 years ahead of the United Sates, and there are several massive Russian Nuclear Sub stationed just 12 miles off both the Western and Eastern US coasts - what do you reckon they are there for.

Curently we are researching a anti-nuclear technology that no other nation in the world can afford. It's a jumbo jet with a giant laser in it. The nose (if that's what it's called) is a moving laser turret.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
video.google.com...

He states that China has 100 million combat troops at hand if they wanted to use them.

I'm pretty sure that a standard army that size is far too expensive for both China and the US could afford. Plus it's most effective in the Eastern Hemisphere because it would take far too much oil to transport it over to the US.

Are you sure that China has enough ships and aircraft to transport it to the US? I would like to see picturesm, if you can that is.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I was reading over recent posts in the John Titor topic area and yesteraday VEKAR quoted the following which I thought would contribute greatly to this discussion and the point I was trying to prove -

" I think the point right now is: WHAT or WHO would kick off a civil war or revolution in the USA? Martial law? Police state gung-ho's into the open more than ever? All the leaders of peace organizations start to dissapear? What?
Then: HOW LONG BEFORE PEOPLE RETALIATE? Those 2 million + foreign troops is a problem, MY OWN STATE HAS A BLOODY GERMAN AIR SQUADRON AND THE BASE IS MOVING TO BRING IN A MINI-AIR FORCE! Let us not forget we also have not only the Germans but who knows how many other militaries in the nation on behalf of the "UN."
Civil war breaks out, who is our allies and who is our enemies? That is the question. "

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The main point of his/her quote is the German air squadron in his/her own state under the UN flag. How many more bases and battalions and the like are being prepared under the banner of the UN?

The US knows it cant restore law and order and security if another so called "terrprist" attack takes place or if civil anarchy starts to pop up all over the place, thats why they are readying all these UN troops! Frightning scenario unfolding for you Yanks.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

That may be because you are in Jersey. NJ has draconian gun laws to say the least. Cross the border into PA and things are MUCH different !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join