It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.K 2006 Births - 7000 called Jack - 6000 called Mohammed !!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Records have just shown that thus far in 2006 the most popular New Born Babys name was Jack with almost 7000 baby Jacks, not far behind was Mohammed with nearly 6000 Baby Mohammeds born !

HERE

Altogether, 5,936 newly born babies were named Mohammad, one of seven other variants in England in 2006, up from 4,532 last year and from 3,732 named in 2000.

So logically following this Growth curve, 2007 will see Baby Mohammeds virtually equal to Baby Jacks in Birth Rates !!

2008 logically will see Mohammed as the most popular British name for a Baby Boy !!

I wonder what the number will be in 2020 ??

But of coarse we are talking about the religion of peace here, when 50pc of the population is called Mohammed there will surely be equality in Secular Britain, wont there ?????

Scary # my British Brothers !

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Scary # my British Brothers !

And who exactly are your "British Brothers", NumberCruncher?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that i may Prejudice myself in upcoming Debates .

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that i may Prejudice myself in upcoming Debates .

Well, you should stand by what you say, obviously there was some meaning to what you said.
Its a Pandora's box, which you just opened.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Well, you should stand by what you say, obviously there was some meaning to what you said.

I am opposed to the Islamization of Europe, so logically " My British Brothers" probably are not called Mohammed.

Its obvious what is happening in the UK and alot of Europe, the Native populations are being out bred and Discrimnated against.

Muslim immigrants are not integrating but living in there " Own " suburbs squeezing the native population out.

The British Government are Letting this happen, and to many Brits sit by Idle as it happens, feeling helpless as there country steadily gets transformed into a Islamic country.

Denyers continue to deny, the day is fast approaching, 2008 is the Year when the Most popular newborn Baby Boys name in the UK will be Mohammed !!

Will 2050 see Prime Minister Mohammed Ali, an extreme Right Winger deport (or worse) the UKs White Minority out of his Islamic republic ?

We will see .......

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Anyone else fail to see the point to this thread? What is the point of this thread NumberCruncher? So the name Mohammed is very popular for newborns in Europe. Doesn't seem like a conspiracy topic to me.

Are you against Multiculturalism?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
So it's Jack in the lead by one length with Mohammed making a challenge on the outside etc......
Before we all start getting into our chain mail and grabbing our broadswords, perhaps you could enlighten us about the numbers relating to other "white" childrens names for that year. Current UK Muslim population stands at around 1.5 million.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I believe the thread offers speculation and possibilities.... as do many of the other threads on this forum.

Unfortunatley, his projections are based on 'will happen' rather than 'might happen'.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Anyone else fail to see the point to this thread? What is the point of this thread NumberCruncher? So the name Mohammed is very popular for newborns in Europe. Doesn't seem like a conspiracy topic to me.

It's a FlyersFan type of topic like how Ahmadinejad wants to spawn 50 million new terrorists and how muslim birth rates in Russia will affect war on terror.

NumberCruncher.
If you are so scared of Muslims breeding you out I suggest you click on a logout button, mount your ole lady and make some Jacks of your own.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by yanchek]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega

I sure am, Multiculturalism, because of Islamofascists has passed its used by date.

Multiracism im all in support of, all those different colored people getting together and having Multi colored babys is quite possibly Earths fate.

But creating your own country within a host country as Islam so often does is an act of Seperation, you make yourself the fifth pillar which is only one degree of seperation from becoming the First battalion.

I suggest that Islam in the West is Racist, Bigoted and Seperatist and infact the true enemy of Multiculturalism and Multiracism.

Muslims do not want to Integrate they wish to subjigate the host populations, until they themselves become the host population consuming all in there path on track to the illusive Islamic Calliphate.

And the denyers think that this doesnt belong on a Conspiracy website ???

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
So Mohammed is a popular name among Asian males. I'm sure all the Johns, Jacks, Alberts and Tarquins make up a helluva lot more though.

It's like saying the most popular male name in the US last year was Manuel, therefore the country is in danger of being overrun by damned Mexicans. Oh!.. it is? sorry, bad analogy

Seriously though, when taken in context and comparing the amount of white "Christian" sorta babies to the amount of "Islamofascist" babies, we see there were many more of the former born. The amount of babies born and given a particular name shows only that the name is popular, nothing more.

Wasn't there a phase of babies being named Britney not so long ago? I am still waiting for the country to be overrun by scantily clad single mother trailer trash chav girls. Oh!.. dammit, another bad analogy
But you get my drift

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
its just baiting,

the same thread is in UK politics. Mohammed is not even in the Top 20 names if you read the article i believe.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
France used to think like that to but .......

READ HERE

Given current birth rates, it is not impossible that in 25 years France will have a Muslim majority. The consequences are dynamic: is it possible that secular France might become an Islamic state?

Look i know the easiest way is to Ignore this, deny it, forget it, hope it doesnt happen, and some will hope it does happen!

You only need to look around the World we live in and you will see that countrys that have Majority Muslim treat the non Muslim population worse than the Muslim population, Islamic countrys as rule of thumb are Anti Multiculturalism, and sometime this century any host of European countys will go Islamic (atleast in population) !

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   

NumberCruncher.
If you are so scared of Muslims breeding you out I suggest you click on a logout button, mount your ole lady and make some Jacks of your own.

Yanchek, it's good to know some one here has got their priorities right. I'm taking you advice and logging out now!

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Mohammed is not even in the Top 20 names if you read the article i believe.

Technically you are correct, only because it is spelt several different ways, but beleive you me embracing all its spellings it will be NO 1 in 2008 !

The Islamic Repulic of the United Kingdom by 2050 ?

I even provided the link from an Iranian Website, thought the denyers might trust that better than a Western site !!

Why are people defensive about this, is it a bit close to the heart or something ? Did we bust your little Mohammed surprise party or something ?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Mohammed is an extremeley popular Muslim name, that's all, where as Jack is a popular name out of hundreds of English names. So It's not really that shocking. Maybe Muslims are calling more of their boys "Mohammed" to reinforce their faith, as they feel that it's under alot of pressure from people like the OP? Who knows. I really think that it's nothing to worry about, the only thing we need to worry about is our own predudices in this current orgy of "Islamophobia" imo.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

I am opposed to the Islamization of Europe, so logically " My British Brothers" probably are not called Mohammed.

Its obvious what is happening in the UK and alot of Europe, the Native populations are being out bred and Discrimnated against.

Muslim immigrants are not integrating but living in there " Own " suburbs squeezing the native population out.

The British Government are Letting this happen, and to many Brits sit by Idle as it happens, feeling helpless as there country steadily gets transformed into a Islamic country.

Denyers continue to deny, the day is fast approaching, 2008 is the Year when the Most popular newborn Baby Boys name in the UK will be Mohammed !!

Will 2050 see Prime Minister Mohammed Ali, an extreme Right Winger deport (or worse) the UKs White Minority out of his Islamic republic ?

We will see .......

NumberCruncher i stand by you 100%.
Me myself am seeing the effects Muslimisation of UK.
It's getting pathetic, they come to our country demand every thing, get christmas changed in Birmingham. Claim money of the government, rob people and sell drugs. About ther own suburbs......If you go to 1 of "their" suburbs you are coming back at in an ambulance, and no one believes me.
To name a few i know of, Harehills,Beeston,Chapeltown and this is just in my city Leeds, Then there is the city of Bradford where 50% of the population are Muslim, I've also heard Oldham is supposed to be getting bad as well.
Also if i were to go on a British air ways flight with a holy cross in view i'd get asked to remove it or get of the flight, yet muslims can where their #ing head covers.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
NumberCruncher - didn't you mean to post this on the Dailymail, Stormfront or BNP website where you would have got some sympathy?

You made a stab at causing alarm but got called on it - better luck next time.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
France will become an Islamic nation in 50 years followed by the U.K., and Spain will not longer have the backbone to stop them from surging in. Wouldn't that also be a logical prediction?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
France will become an Islamic nation in 50 years followed by the U.K., and Spain will not longer have the backbone to stop them from surging in. Wouldn't that also be a logical prediction?

No it's not a logical perediction. Try and work out how the minority of Muslims wll turn France, Spain, the UK into Islamic nations in just 50 years.

Do you have any idea who owns the power in these countries? It's not the minority population.

England will be ready for another woman Primeminister in about 100 years. They'll be ready for an moderate Muslim Primeminster in about 300 years, at best.

The idea of of Islamists taking over Western liberal democarcies is a non-starter.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by daviduk2006]

[edit on 22-12-2006 by daviduk2006]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join