It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Painting the sky..(pics)

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Exactly and that is the purpose of conspiracy and the role of the controllers, to maintain control and never admit to the ends they take to maintain control over the rest of us.

How can people spend so much time at this site and not get the basic premise behind the word 'conspiracy?'

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well, I don't know about that. I mean, that doesn't mean all who disagree with you are some kind of conspirator or "spook" as you call them. To facilitate discovery you must investigate all aspects thoroughly, and it must be done unbiasedly. No agenda involved. Such finger pointing is not illustrative of an unbiased investigation. It's just immature. You should welcome challenge and not resolve to name calling. Through challenge we discover and enlighten. Are you trying to discover truth or just striving to be considered right?

[Edited on 1-26-2004 by Nicodemus]

[Edited on 1-26-2004 by Nicodemus]

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I have some awesome pictures taken today of jets laying down chemtrails. I live in Northern NJ and I just took them now.... I need a good place to upload all these pics. any idea's?

10 bucks says everyone gets sick.. hopefully this isnt the avian flu

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
host pics at imagestation.com
or
we-todd-did-racing.com
both are free.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
OK so I was upstairs fixing my brothers comp... and out the window I see the neighbors outside with there kids all pointing at the sky so I ran outside to see what the hell they were looking at.... and then i saw this.

www.imagestation.com...

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by porschedrifter]

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
nice pic.

we had them here in florida on sunday, skies have been totally quiet (trail-free) yesterday and today.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It's funny but when I was a kid I didn't remember the contrails being so thick and fluffy and hanging in the sky like marshmallows! Believe me we would have noticed this. Thus, why now?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Today i saw something in the sky that i've never seen before. There was this circular cloud around the contrails, pix are in my album...... The sky was a mess today. there has to be something we can do about this. I'll let you know if anyone gets sick... the last time we saw contrails around here was when that bad flu outbreak was going on.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by exdog
that is some heavy traffic....

Here's more heavy traffic

www.imagestation.com...

These were above my house this morning around 10am.
Took as many as I could.....

Never seen these over my house before either...
Even on the coldest of days...

I want to buy something that can tell me what chemicals are in the air....

And Chemical reaction, if you could, find out what aircrafts were flying over my house at 10am, in oakland county michigan...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
True Lies,

a good shot.

how long did it take for these contrails to dissipate? Usually it can take several hours.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

Never seen these over my house before either...
Even on the coldest of days...

Were you looking before or have you just started looking after reading about thin on the �net?

I want to buy something that can tell me what chemicals are in the air....

Well that all depends on what you think is there. You have to know what you are looking for before you can sample/ test for it. For instance, if you think that you are being exposed to barium, then you could collect a particulate sample and have it analyzed for total barium. The only problem with that would be that barium is a fairly common element in soil, so you might be picking up wind blown dust. The same thing could be applied to various other things like mold spores, aluminum, etc.

TrueLies, see this post for some links that may help you understand what you are seeing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by HowardRoark]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Dust is certainly going to make it up to the clouds right Howard?

Comeon!

Good try though.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
TheNeo * Howard,

I was in the bathroom taking a twinkle and looked out the window as I usually do, and saw some lines in the air.

Which btw was around 10am...

I thought omg ive never seen these here before so I ran to get the camera....

it was about 130pm when the trails started to look like clouds...

The actually look like real clouds now, but I got pics to prove they were trails...

From some kind of jet...

Flew right over my house...

They were still making them around 11am when I looked out the front of my house...
My husband is in another city right now, he saw the same things I saw.... But thinks its just from the cold weather...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I swabbed my eye because when I stuck my head out the window the jet was flying over my house, I didn't think it would affect me yet because it seemed so high up at the time... Later my eye got fuzzy and so i swabbed it with a Q tip.......

btw, it's light orange on the q tip. and no i dont wear orange eye liner or mascara... in fact i haven't worn makeup for 3 days now.........

What can I sample, and where can I buy something that would tell me what it is.

Also the sky was clear as a crystal this morning as u can see in the pics, after wards it looks like it s a cloudy day.

it's 240 pm and looks cloudy still...?????

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Dust is certainly going to make it up to the clouds right Howard?

Comeon!

Good try though.

Um, yeah it does.

more

In fact, some dust isn't from the Earth at all

Besides I think that TrueLies is looking to collect samples of what is by her, not up in the sky.

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by HowardRoark]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Howard,

okay I know that dust can make it into clouds and that there is dust in our solar system but it has always been like that. This is nothing new.

The reason that contrails are fatter and thicker and more persistent than ever (on certain occasions of course), as witnessed by thousands of people all over the world everyday and increasingly, is not dust.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I was just sitting here minding my own business and the top of my head started tingling, it made my body buzz and my eyes go funny... It happened for a second.

Thats the second time it's happened to me today.
And this time I wasn't even thinking about it.
So it's not a panic attack, i'm going to the hospital when he gets home to see whats going on cuz this is freaking me out...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

The reason that contrails are fatter and thicker and more persistent than ever (on certain occasions of course), as witnessed by thousands of people all over the world everyday and increasingly, is not dust.

No, it isn�t dust, it is because the modern high-bypass jet engine is much more efficient at converting hydrocarbons (fuel) into water (exhaust) then the jet engines of 15 � 20 years ago. Furthermore, the airline industry has gone through exponential growth in recent years; more planes, more routes etc.

You are probably too young to remember back in the days when air fares were regulated. Flying was expensive. Only the �Jet Set� could afford it.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2004 by antipigopolist]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If the law was revised, then the revision is aplicable, not the original statute.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join