It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Painting the sky..(pics)

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by StuartAllsop

Originally posted by mikromarius
Microwaves can heat up any given "object" super fast and at low energy costs compared to other techniques.
No, that isn't true. It depends entirely on a number of factors, such as the density of the object, it's specific heat capacity, it's orinatation in relation to the microwaves, etc.

And when they seem to spread metal in the air the effect of such heating is multiplied several times.
No, you cannot ever get more energy out of a system than you put in. If you put in 10 kilowatts, then the maximum possible heat you could ever expect to get out of it is 10 kilowatts. I doesn't matter how much metal you put ito it.

Microwaves produce heat.
No, microwaves ARE heat. The don't produce it, they ARE it.

And such heat can indeed modify the weather, creating clouds and even earthquakes. Period.
It can? Then how come none of the weather modification groups around the world are using micorwaves in their attempts to modify the weather? What is it you know that they don't know?

And how can microwave s cause earthquakes? Earthquakes are events that happen at depths of hundreds of MILES below the surface of the earth. But microwaves cannot penetrate more than a tiny fraction of an INCH into the ground! Earth, rock, soil, sand etc. all block microwaves very, very efficiently. So how can microwaves possible effect somthing that is several billion times beyond their effective range?

microwaves are heat.
ELF is not generated by HAARP.
HAARP is not used to heat the ionsphere.
these statements by stuart are the corrections i was looking for, howard.

you failed a test. you show me that this is about discrediting me, and not about truth. there are no 'sides' to anyone of conscience. there is only truth.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   

No, you cannot ever get more energy out of a system than you put in. If you put in 10 kilowatts, then the maximum possible heat you could ever expect to get out of it is 10 kilowatts. I doesn't matter how much metal you put into it.

This statement is true.

Microwaves produce heat.
No, microwaves ARE heat. The don't produce it, they ARE it.

As difficult as it is for you to grasp, this statement is essentially correct. You are confusing heat and temperature. While a change in temperature does indicate a change in the heat of a substance, It is entirely possible to change the amount of heat in a substance without changing the temperature. The latent heat of fusion of water is a good example.

Microwaves are a form of electromagnetic energy. Heat is a measure of the energy within a substance.

Stuart�s only failure here was in being overly simplistic.

The antenna arrays that are commonly shown as part of HAARP can not be used to generate ELF. ELF will have no measurable effects on the ionosphere.

[Quote]HAARP is not used to heat the ionsphere.

OK, techincally this is not correct, but what you fail to grasp is that the changes in the ionospere from the HAARP arrays are so localized and so small it takes very delicate and sensitive instruments to measure them. It is certainly true that HAARP is not able to heat up the ionosphere as a whole.

you failed a test. you show me that this is about discrediting me, and not about truth. there are no 'sides' to anyone of conscience. there is only truth.

On the contrary, it is you who has failed. Try again.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
microwaves are heat. established. well done.
my bad.
i was wrong.
it's just that i'm not used to that usage of the word.
i learned something. thanks, guys!

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

No, you cannot ever get more energy out of a system than you put in. If you put in 10 kilowatts, then the maximum possible heat you could ever expect to get out of it is 10 kilowatts. I doesn't matter how much metal you put into it.

This statement is true.

i agree 110%
. you could however make more efficient use of the radiation by bouncing around with the use of metals. just sayin'.

Microwaves are a form of electromagnetic energy. Heat is a measure of the energy within a substance.

Stuart�s only failure here was in being overly simplistic.

The antenna arrays that are commonly shown as part of HAARP can not be used to generate ELF. ELF will have no measurable effects on the ionosphere.

[Quote]HAARP is not used to heat the ionsphere.

OK, techincally this is not correct, but what you fail to grasp is that the changes in the ionospere from the HAARP arrays are so localized and so small it takes very delicate and sensitive instruments to measure them. It is certainly true that HAARP is not able to heat up the ionosphere as a whole.

okay, technically this is correct, you mean. i never specified an amount of temperature increase, and i certainly never said the WHOLE ionosphere. what they do is heat a small area, causing it to 'bubble', which creates a lense which can be used to bounce ELF and direct it to subs and whatnot. no? i mean, working with ELF IS a stated objective of haarp, whether the antenna array provides it or it comes from elsewhere.

On the contrary, it is you who has failed. Try again.

i think i scored a 66.6. haarp IS used to heat the ionosphere. check mark.
haarp does generate ELF. haarp ELF generation check mark. microwaves are heat, ...i was wrong, i have no trouble admitting that. i learned the definition of the word heat. i'm a better man for it.
anyway, i have made my point. and you have made yours. you cannot prove that they aren't chemtrails, and i can't prove that they are. stalemate.
as point of interest, angels don't play this haarp
the truth will out. i sincerely don't care one way or the other.
howard, i've enjoyed our discourse for the most part.
stuart, right or wrong, you're an asshole.
AR, you're just wrong, and an even bigger asshole.
honestly, the biggest thing that makes me doubt the nature of these painted streaks in the sky is the flavor you guys are serving up. my reasoning IS sound. my logic IS good. my science grasp is just fine.
what you have sidestepped the most is the 'what if'?
as in:
what if there was a program. (wouldn't there be an accompanying disinfo blitz?)
what if there was a disinfo blitz? (wouldn't guys like you be the ones blitzing? ....p.s. fire AR's ass, he's the worst.)
and most of all, what if the 'chemmies' are right? (how would YOU know what is in the exhaust of every plane, without doing scientific testing of EVERY suspect trail?)

i'm done. nice dancing with you boys. i'll read your responses, but i doubt i'll post more on this thread. bait me if your lonely.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
OK, did you read your ELF link?

A one amp ELF signal is an interesting phenomena, but nothing to get to excited about.

What does this have to do with chemtrails anyway?

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Oh, and as far as metal particles in the air reflecting microwaves and causing additional heating, I have two things I would like to point out.

1. If "chemtrails" are made of metal particles and designed to reflect microwaves, why don't they show up on radar screens? surely they would also reflect the microwave radar energy also. If they are made of metal, then we should expect to be able to see chmetrails crawling across weather radar screens across the U.S.

2. The walls of a microwave oven reflect microwaves like a mirror reflects light. In a mirror, you can see your reflection. The resonance of microwaves inside a microwave oven opperates on the same basic princilple. A difuse cloud of metal particles would reflect microwaves like you would expect a difused cloud of shiny particles to reflect light. you would be able to see the cloud very well, but you would not be able to see yourself in it.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
you were lonely. i'm flattered.

my point was to establish that even when i was relating solid facts, i would be ridiculed. and it looks like the jury's still out on microwaves are heat. seems it's more common for heat to refer only to the infrared spectrum. maybe i scored 100%.
this establishes that i am being demonised to discredit everything i say. even the truth is refuted and 'debunked'.
i don't know so much about meteorology(although i know much more now, thanks to this thread), but i DO know about waves and resonance.
my best hunch on haarp's sinister secret is that it can be used to affect certain chemicals in our bodies. just tune it to the right frequency(say the frequency of prions, for example), and cook things where they stand. vibration is existence. i have many more theories about haarp. working in tandem with airbourne particles is just one of them. time will tell.
i never claimed to KNOW what was being sprayed, if anything, i only stated the claim of the people who did testing(unsatisfactory testing according to you, just a claim to me. i have used eyes and memory as my only claim. pervasive contrails look different to me, and are more common, by far, than they used to be.) i'm just looking for answers. time will tell.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   

1. If "chemtrails" are made of metal particles and designed to reflect microwaves, why don't they show up on radar screens? surely they would also reflect the microwave radar energy also. If they are made of metal, then we should expect to be able to see chmetrails crawling across weather radar screens across the U.S.

I'm not too familiar with the full capabilities of chaff, but I believe AffirmativeReaction would know whether or not it would have an impact on weather radar screens. I do know that it is used by the military to confuse enemy radar.

chaff as defined in dictionary.com: Strips of metal, foil, or glass fiber with a metal content, cut into various lengths and having varying frequency responses, that are used to reflect electromagnetic energy as a radar countermeasure. These materials, usually dropped from aircraft, also can be deployed from shells or rockets.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Floating around on the 'net somewhere is a weather radar image of a chaff drop excercise.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I believe you could even in microwaves. Resonance.
Yeah, but not from the same antenna.

Well, can't they just do like they did with the first radars in England? Use every freakin' antenna available to transmit what ever signal they want to send. (edit
and use the HAARP facility to finetune the processed symphonies? They don't seem to have trouble with their pass tags these guys.....

Can you say "metldown"?!

Oh yeah, and I love it too: MELTDOWN! MELTDOWN! MELTDOWN! MELTDOWN! MELTDOWN! MELTDOWN! MELTDOWN! MELTDOWN! MELTDOWN! MELTDOWN! MELTDOWN! MELTDOWN! MELTDOWN! MELTDOWN! MELTDOWN! Now that was fun!!!!!

Therefore, you can be damn sure that the engineers at HAARP have those antenna tuned to perfection. Nobody wants the whole thing to come raining down as molten aluminium!

When different wavelengths or frequencies meet they can create some startling effects. Just listen to a guitar or a piano. One by one the strings' resonans are quite poor, but together and in patterns you can make sound you can touch or literally take your breath away and even kill you.
THe sound from a guitar can kill you? Really? I mean, I've heard som pretty bad players, but never bad enough to KILL someone!

Well, you should come and listen when the sound engeneers tune the PA for best performance. It can literally give you a heart attack, knock your breath away or make you faint. I once was on a Chemical Bros. concert, but I had to leave, the bass frequencies made me sick. Many people puked because of it. I'll promise you: A guitar can indeed kill you! They measured almost 120dB that day, outside the tent. That is above the noice of a Jumbojet taking off.....

Seriously, you are talking about sound, which is longitudinal waves travelling through a compressive physical medium. HAARP is about electromagnetic radiation, which is transvers waves travelling through no medium at all. Very, very different things!

It is still waveforms. We could even be speeking about water or light. It's the same physics, only on different levels. Music is nothing else than systemised noise, different patterns and waveforms. Sound waves is the same as radio waves, only the frequencies have been turned up so high that we can't hear them and they can be transported longer.

And we know how music works directly on your psyche controling your mood, making you do things you normally wouldn't do:
NO, music does not do that. It can influence your mood, no argument, but it cannot force you to do things that you would not do otherwise. It sounds like you are confusing music with hypnosis, and even hypnosis can do what you claim, at least not in the way you imply it.

Have you ever watched a thriller with the sound off? It's the most boring thing of all. Turn the sound up, and voila, everyone is jumping and screaming by the least sqeek. Indeed. We do react to sound. Infact hearing is our best develloped sense, and the sense we trust the most. If you drive in your car and a child is walking dangerously near the road, never use the horn, for a child automatically move towards the source of such sounds, you would find that using the horn would be the silliest thing. Certain sound waves can even make people puke and even die as I explained above. Now, I can't remember that I wanted to die or puke too often. And I've been working on a bunch of concerts, and the word mass psychosis often comes to mind, and sound is what makes it possible. What would Hitler have been without his microphone and his voice? An even more miserable painter I guess.

think about this instead: What if HAARP is the reason behind global warming? It is microwaves isn't it?
Not possible. No, it isn't microwaves, and even if it were, it still could not possible have even the slightest effect on the atmosphere as a whole. Do you have any idea how big the atmosphere is? Do you have any idea how much energy you would need to heat up the entire atmosphere by even a tiny fraction of a single percent of one degree?

How long have they been doing this? This together with every freakin' radio antenna in the world. I'll tell you. The effect is visible all around the globe. Every place with more than 1000 residents seems to have a handful of quite powerful transmitters for TV, Radio, Mobile phones, radars etc. I'm not saying that HAARP is the ONE reason behind global warming, but together with air pollution which multiplies the green house effect, every freakin' radiowave we send into the air will over time heat up the athmosphere, no matter how big it is. It could even trigger some scary geological revolutions we would rather be without. Perhaps even the Sun climate is effected, not to mention deep sea currents. That's where my greatest concern is.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by mikromarius]

EDIT: btw, the gods said
on that last edit.....

[Edited on 29-12-2003 by mikromarius]

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   

. . .

Seriously, you are talking about sound, which is longitudinal waves travelling through a compressive physical medium. HAARP is about electromagnetic radiation, which is transvers waves travelling through no medium at all. Very, very different things!

It is still waveforms. We could even be speeking about water or light. It's the same physics, only on different levels. Music is nothing else than systemised noise, different patterns and waveforms. Sound waves is the same as radio waves, only the frequencies have been turned up so high that we can't hear them and they can be transported longer. [emphasis added, HR]

. . .

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Uhm, no, no they are not the same.

The physics of a sound wave and an electromagnetic wave are entirely different, what I believe is confusing you is that the mathematics of both are the same. In other words, the mathematical formulas (i.e. sine functions etc.) that are used to model the wave forms are the same. The physical properties of a sound wave and a photon are not at all related. For instance, sound can not travel through a vacuum, yet the light from the sun and stars has no trouble traveling through space.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
You have obviously misinterpreted my post.
I misinterpreted nothing. I read it, and replied.

I understand the reason for your confusion. I simply quoted jra's link, since he was the last post at that time. Then, I responded to your 'waste of my time' post. The contrail quote had absolutely nothing to do with my post to you.
Like I said, I misinterpreted nothing. If you don't know how to reply to a quote, then don't blame me for your lack of knowledge! I interpreted your post in the exact way it was presented. If you did not intend to present it that way, then that's hardly my fault, is it? If you wanted to respond to my post, then why didn't you reply to it, rather than to someone else's post?

Unlike you, instead of posting time after time, after time, I narrowed the space down to one post.
Unlike you, I don't ignore the content of posts, then try to summarize with just one snide, sarcastic comment that is actually unrelated to anything in the posts it pretends to summarize! Unlike you, I actually take the time to read, understand, and reply to every point in every post. I don't post "time after time", as you accuse me of doing. Rather, I reply to all posts that have accumulated since the last time I logged on. Plain and simple. If you don't like it, too bad.

As everyone can see by scrolling up, you've posted consecutively.
Yep. I logged on, started reading form the last place I left off, and replied to each post, consecutively, in the order I read them, dealing with each point as it came up. As you say, the is totally unlike you.

I, on the other hand, chose to use one post to address the items that I needed to comment on.
Strange, but I didn't see you commenting an any items! Rather, I saw you taking cheap shots at PEOPLE, and totally ignoring the POINTS they presented. Just like any troll.

As I previously stated, get a grip.
Coming from you, that really is quite funny, actualy!

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob...
what you have sidestepped the most is the 'what if'?
as in:
what if there was a program. (wouldn't there be an accompanying disinfo blitz?)
And what if my neighbor really did have a dragon in his garage? (wouldn't he deny it, and create a disinfo blitz about it)

what if there was a disinfo blitz? (wouldn't guys like you be the ones blitzing?)/quote]What if my neighbor did create disinfo blitz? (wouldn't he be the one blitzing?)

and most of all, what if the 'chemmies' are right? (how would YOU know what is in the exhaust of every plane, without doing scientific testing of EVERY suspect trail?)
and most of all, what if my suspicions are right? (how would YOU know what is in every garage of every house, without doing a physical inspection of EVERY garage?)

Get the point? If not, then let my make the analogy REAL simple to understand: It doesn't matter if there is a slight chance that "cehmtrails" might exist, any more than it matters if there is a slight chance for my neighbor to have a dragon in his garage. The point is not that either of these extremely unlikely events MIGHT occur. The point is that there is not teh slightest shred of evidence to even suggest that they have occured!

In short, you are claiming that there is a chance that something MIGHT happen, and you are jumping to the conclusion that therefore it DOES happen. But you have shown no reason, no logic, no line of argumento to make that jump. If the "something" might possibly occur, but you have not the least tiny bit of evidence to suggest that it has, then there is no reason to suspect that it has. All that you can say is that it MIGHT. Period.

i'm done. nice dancing with you boys. i'll read your responses, but i doubt i'll post more on this thread. bait me if your lonely.
Well, that was predictable! I'm used to it by now. All trolls react the way you just did. As soon as they are totally beaten down, and have no logical comeback at all, they just clam up and refuse to even debate any more. That's a shame. It proves but one thing: they are trolls. Because a normal, sane, sound, and honest human being would admit that they were wrong, reject their wrong position, and embrace the truth. Only those who are not sane, sound, or honest would refuse to admit that they were wrong, even when it has been proven beyond the slightest chadow of a doubt.

So I'm really not surprised that you duck and run after having been shown up for what you are. Good bye, troll.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
...and it looks like the jury's still out on microwaves are heat.
Nope, the jury is most decidely in.

seems it's more common for heat to refer only to the infrared spectrum. maybe i scored 100%.
...and where exactly on the spectrum do you find microwaves, if not in the infrared spectrum? Ooops! Looks like you didn't get 100% after all!

this establishes that i am being demonised to discredit everything i say.
Nope, you are being "demonised" in the same way that a scientific paper would be "demonised" by peer review. All incorrect statements and inaccuracies are being pointed out for you, not to discredit you, but rather to show you where your errors are.

even the truth is refuted and 'debunked'.
No, the truth stand perfectly well. It is only non-truth that we debunk.

i don't know so much about meteorology
We already knew that, but it is good of you to finally admit it.

... but i DO know about waves and resonance.
If that were true, then you would know that the term "microwave" refers to the same part of the electromagentic spectrum where infrared energy is found, which is the same part of the spectrum that laymen commonly call "heat".

my best hunch on haarp's sinister secret is that it can be used to affect certain chemicals in our bodies.
How would it do that? Please explain how man-made electromagnetic interactions in the ionosphere, in the microwave part of the spectrum, could affect human body chemistry.

just tune it to the right frequency(say the frequency of prions, for example)
What do you mean by the "frequency" of prions? Please define the term, since it makes no sense they way you stated it.

and cook things where they stand.
Well, I guess you could "cook" prions if you were to focus enough EM energy on them. But they would have to be there in the first place! How did the prions get into the people? Do you even know what a prion is?

vibration is existence.
No, vibration is just vibration. Existence is existence. And electromagnetic energy is neither vibration nor existance.

i never claimed to KNOW what was being sprayed, if anything, i only stated the claim of the people who did testing
Testing? What testing? There has been no "testing". Not one single chemmie, anywhere, has ever claimed to have obtained a direct sample of a "trail", and to have tested it.

i have used eyes and memory as my only claim.
Like I said before, your eyes and memory are SUBJECTIVE, and therefore invalid and/or incomplete as scientific data. Science deals with OBJECTIVE things, not SUBJECTIVE ones.

pervasive contrails look different to me

Once again, that is subjective. To people who have spent their lives observing the skies, they do NOT look any different. That is also subjective evidence, but weighs far more than yours, since you admittedly have no training in meteorology. But OBJECTIVE evidence shows the exact opposite of what you claim. It shows contrails from decades ago looking and acting in exactly the same way as they do today.

and are more common, by far, than they used to be.
Yes, and so are commercial airliners with hi-bypass turbo-fan engines!

i'm just looking for answers
So how come you reject them every time we give them to you?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   

. . .

It is still waveforms. We could even be speeking about water or light. It's the same physics, only on different levels. Music is nothing else than systemised noise, different patterns and waveforms. Sound waves is the same as radio waves, only the frequencies have been turned up so high that we can't hear them and they can be transported longer. [emphasis added, HR]

. . .

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Uhm, no, no they are not the same.

The physics of a sound wave and an electromagnetic wave are entirely different, what I believe is confusing you is that the mathematics of both are the same. In other words, the mathematical formulas (i.e. sine functions etc.) that are used to model the wave forms are the same. The physical properties of a sound wave and a photon are not at all related. For instance, sound can not travel through a vacuum, yet the light from the sun and stars has no trouble traveling through space.

Oh let me guess, they seem inverted from eachother and dont respond to the same dynamics included in your buttass hypotesis. Sound is waves, light is waves, you are freakin waves, get a grip of yourself. You are a sin!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   

When different wavelengths or frequencies meet they can create some startling effects. Just listen to a guitar or a piano. One by one the strings' resonans are quite poor, but together and in patterns you can make sound you can touch or literally take your breath away and even kill you.

The sound from a guitar can kill you? Really? I mean, I've heard some pretty bad players, but never bad enough to KILL someone!

Well, you should come and listen when the sound engeneers tune the PA for best performance. It can literally give you a heart attack, knock your breath away or make you faint. I once was on a Chemical Bros. concert, but I had to leave, the bass frequencies made me sick. Many people puked because of it. I'll promise you: A guitar can indeed kill you! They measured almost 120dB that day, outside the tent. That is above the noice of a Jumbojet taking off.....

And once again, you show that you don't know what you are talking about! I have no doubt that the PROCESSED, AMPLIFIED sound of a guitar can, indeed, kill. But that is not what you said. In fact, any sound at all, if amplified to a sufficient degree, can kill. But that is not what you were talking about. What you were talking about is mixing particular notes on the guitar to produce certain other notes that you claim can kill. That's what you said originally. You said that by mixing guitar notes, you can get tones that you can "touch" and that can "kill". I challenge you to show us how you can combine guitar notes to make a tangible object that one can actually "touch", or notes that can "kill". Unaided guitars are most certainly NOT capable of doing what you say.

It is still waveforms. We could even be speeking about water or light. It's the same physics, only on different levels.

No it is NOT the same physics! Electromagnetic waves in a vacuum and sound waves in the air are two totally different things. Sound waves consist of the physcial motion of air molecules. EM waves consist of complex interaction between electric and magnetic fields.

Music is nothing else than systemised noise,
No, noise is entirely different from music. Noise is a spectrum of random frequencies and amplitudes. Music is not.

Sound waves is the same as radio waves, only the frequencies have been turned up so high that we can't hear them and they can be transported longer.
Huh? Not even CLOSE! Sound wave require a PHYSICAL MEDIUM through which to move. Sound waves are transmitted by direct contact between particles in motion. Sound travels BETTER and FASTER through a dense medium, and WORSE and SLOWER through a sparse one. Radio waves require no medium at all, and travel WORSE and SLOWER in a dense medium, BETTER and FASTER in a sparse one, and BEST in no mediuem at all! Exactly the opposite! How can you say that they are the same? There are MAJOR differences between the two! For someone who claims to understand waves, what you say really is very strange!

And we know how music works directly on your psyche controling your mood, making you do things you normally wouldn't do:
NO, music does not do that. It can influence your mood, no argument, but it cannot force you to do things that you would not do otherwise. It sounds like you are confusing music with hypnosis, and even hypnosis can not do what you claim, at least not in the way you imply it.

Have you ever watched a thriller with the sound off? It's the most boring thing of all. Turn the sound up, and voila, everyone is jumping and screaming by the least sqeek. Indeed. We do react to sound.

Ummm..... duh! Isn't that EXACTLY what I just said? Look up there, and you'll see that I said "... It can influence your mood, no argument, ...". What you are talking about in your post, is exactly that: Influence your mood. Sound can NOT make you do something that you would not have done otherwise. For example, sound cannot make you hungry, or force you kill someone, or force you jump off a bridge. You said that sound can force you to do these things. I say that it cannot.

Infact hearing is our best develloped sense, and the sense we trust the most.
No, sight is, by far, our best developed sense. Our brains devote far more volume ant attention to sight than to hearing. Going through life deaf is certainly a great inconvenience, but nowhere near as inconvenient as going through life blind.

Certain sound waves can even make people puke and even die as I explained above.
That has nothing to do with the tone or form of the sound wave itself, but rather with the extreme AMPLITUDE of the wave. Play the exact same sound wave at a lower amplitude, and you won't puke. It might even be a pleasant sound, at the right level. It is not the frequency of the sound that causes the physiological reaction, but rather amplitude that causes physical movement of your internal organs. In other words, it isn't the waveform of the sound that causes you to puke, it is only the intensity of the sound. Big difference.

think about this instead: What if HAARP is the reason behind global warming? It is microwaves isn't it?
Not possible. No, it isn't microwaves, and even if it were, it still could not possible have even the slightest effect on the atmosphere as a whole. Do you have any idea how big the atmosphere is? Do you have any idea how much energy you would need to heat up the entire atmosphere by even a tiny fraction of a single percent of one degree?

How long have they been doing this? This together with every freakin' radio antenna in the world. I'll tell you. The effect is visible all around the globe. Every place with more than 1000 residents seems to have a handful of quite powerful transmitters for TV, Radio, Mobile phones, radars etc.
.... none of which is a HAARP transmitter! If you are saying that we suffer from an overabundance of EM radiation, everywhere, then I'd agree with you. If you are saying that these EM waves can damage us, then I'd say that you MIGHT be right, but the jury is still out on that, and in any case the effects are very small.

But none of that is realted to HAARP. Don't confuse the issues! If you want to debate EM radiation pollution in our environment, then fine, lets talk about that. But that isn't HAARP.

I'm not saying that HAARP is the ONE reason behind global warming, but together with air pollution which multiplies the green house effect, every freakin' radiowave we send into the air will over time heat up the athmosphere, no matter how big it is.
You may have a point there, but I still think you fail to grasp just how big the atmosphere is, and how small our radio transmissions are, in terms of the total energy that we can put out.

Perhaps even the Sun climate is effected,
Now you are way out beyond the edge of fringe! There is NOTHING, repeat NOTHING that man can do to have even the tiniest effect on the sun. We could hurl all our nuclear weapons at it, at once, have them all explode in the same spot, and the sun wouldn't even notice. In fact, we could hurl our entire planet at the sun, and still have no effect! The entire mass of the Earth doesn't amount to even a hundredth of one percent of the mass of the Sun! The sun is way, way bigger than you imagine.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Oh let me guess, they seem inverted from each other and dont respond to the same dynamics included in your buttass hypotesis. Sound is waves, light is waves, you are freakin waves, get a grip of yourself. You are a sin!
Ooops! You really do like to display your ignorance, don't you? As Abe once said "It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and leave no doubt". You should have stayed quietl, then you might have been able to fool us into thinking you actually know something about sound and EM. You just proved that you don't.

Once more time, just like Howard said, the MATHEMASTICS that is used to MODEL the waves happens to be the same, but the waves themselves are totally different. You clearly have no idea of waht you are talking about. There is not even the faintest resemblance between a photon transmitting energy in an EM wave, and a sound wave transmitting energy. The two mechanisms are about as dissimiliar as you can get!

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
you were lonely, too, stuart.
go argue with len horowitz, i don't have the time right now.
i know what resonance is.
i know what prions are(nasty little buggers, those).
i won't waste another iota of my life arguing with you.
please just ignore me the way i'm about to ignore you.
bye, troll.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   

And once again, you show that you don't know what you are talking about! I have no doubt that the PROCESSED, AMPLIFIED sound of a guitar can, indeed, kill.

and haarp is acoustics to you?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
THEY'RE POSSIBLY THE ONES #IN UP MY MIND SO EITHER SHUT UP OR GET ALONG!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join