It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Bush bashing Russia?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I feel very sorry for you, OrionSirius. I am so sorry that you are misguided and are following a religion that preaches death. Maybe you're right, and Islam really is a religion of peace. However, the fact is that a large portion of its followers support terror in its name.

Therefore, it is causing great evil. Whether this is the intent of Muhammed, I really don't know, but this is what it has caused. Perhaps one day people like you will dominate the Islamic faith and (like Catholics) will have a massive change of heart and be able to live with every else.

I'm not saying that Islam cannot be good. I am saying that Islam, as many of its members interperet it at this time, is not peaceful.

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You may be a Muslim, and ytou may stand for peace, but the world events do not bear out that Islam is a peaceful religion. It seems that as time goes on, you are becoming more and more a minority.

So, you lived in S.A. as a Muslim, huh?

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So does the catholic faith bro. Did ya hear about the priests who abused children..and were accused of sexual tendencies. I mean come man..
My heart is so free, i hate no one. Not even the people that did me wrong in life. I forgive, and i move on to better things..

And no it isnt because of Muhammad, by your tone and your phrase, i know i am not wrong when i say..bro, you know nothing of the Islamic faith. Muhammad was just a prophet (prophet means one who God has chosen to spread and preach his word. ) much like Jesus and Moses. (except of course you guys beleive he was the son of God.) Muhammad, may he rest in peace, was just a normal human being who spread the word of Islam, when everyone was against him, and hated him, he hated noone.
He was a great man, and people should read about him..he lived an extraordinary life, but once again...he nothing but a prophet to us..the last prophet..thats all.

Anyways, i dont want to blabber and go in depth.
God Bless ><
OrionSirius

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well i am a citizen of the US..i was born in California (GOO 49ers) I lived there for about 8 yrs..than moved to Texas and live here presently. I travel alot, thank God. I have been to S.A. UAE, London, Amsterdam, Germany, singapore, pakistan, India, Kuwait, Kenya, and south Africa. I really want to visit Australia next><

i hope that answers your question

OrionSirius

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I hear you. Not wantiong to go too deeply into this, or we'll have to relocate it to religion, but the priest scene is unbelievable! I can't believe the parishoners haven't went to guns over this crap! I've been listening to Bob Dornan (A practicing Catholic) describing his recent arguments with arch-bishops over that very topic. They seem to be down-playing it as if it weren't really a problem.
I don't know what to say.

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 05:00 PM
link   
No actually the reason why i didnt want to go in depth with it is because i dont know if you all are interested, but if you are tell me and ill post some more stuff.

Anyways..yea man i can believe it either..but i think after the first incident ..how suddenly everyone had been molested by a priest was weird and i think they just want money and publicity. So i believe not all of them were telling the truth!

OrionSirius

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Orion, if you are a Muslim then can you tell me where in the Koran it talks about Jesus just being a prophet, or where it talks about jesus at all, because I can't find anything.

Thanks,
no signature

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Nobody knows but the alleged injured and the alleged culprits I suppose.

Maybe we need to move this to the Religion section, what say?

Go ahead and start a thread, O-S. What is the title going to be?

By the way, everyone be advised at this time, any offensive posts attacking this man's beliefs, any stupid or childish comments (listen up, James!) will be deleted. Questions will posed in a polite manner in the spirit of learning and not in an attempt to set him up for a fall or coral him into a corner. If you don't agree with his beliefs, who cares?

Any violators, understand that a Fahtwa will be issued demanding your death!

Yes, O-S, I for one am very interested in what you have to say, and the thread will be kept clean of idiots.

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hmm well I'm not sure this thread has actually provided any proof that Bush is actually "bashing" russia, I remember the Soviet Coup of what...august '91? I have them taped, and Bush's dad...was pretty pro-Russian, so maybe Bush isn't really bashing Russia, but just saying some stupid things? If even that?

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
If I understand you right, Kronos, I think yes. Syria, for example is deeper into supporting terrorism. But that would be a political quagmire and would cause the entire middle-east to turn against us.

Kind of cowardly and hipocritical to skip the tough jobs, don't you think?

Thomas,

War is a good quick fix for economy running on the very edge of collapse. Iraq with Saddam - �iconic� monster is now only relatively safe and available target. Anyway sooner or later Middle East will be totally destabilized and there are no quick fixes for bad economy.
In the meantime we have again another icon - good old Bin Laden

[Edited on 16-11-2002 by Kronos]

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 01:37 PM
link   
well now that i have told you guys of my religious beliefs i hope you wont treat me any different..if you disagree i hope you will be normal about it. I am sick and tired of the racial profiling..this is nothing diff. ..we are all humans in the world and i hate getting treated different!

Thanks to all, and yes ..since you guys want...i will be posting something up in the religion section.!

OrionSirius

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Also FM...i think you speak before you think and speak before you read too!

You just said there is no where in the Quran that speaks of Jesus??? LOL
Theres a whole chapter on him and Mary..and it speaks of them on and of too.
So Please if you have read the Quran..READ IT MORE THROUGHLY..because i think you are lying (Sorry for being a little too honest if i may)
Get back to me on that

orionSirius

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Oh, don't worry, O-S, we won't pull any punches just because you're a member of the religion of peeeeaaace. We are just going to use you as the resident expert.

Well, most of us will. There'll still plenty of moronic idiots that will try and tell you specifics about your personal religion.

I hope you've studied really hard the short time you've been a Muslim as much will now be demanded of you. So buck up!! You da man!

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Orion, I have asked multiple people for PROOF of the existance of Jesus in the Koran, and his prophets, I myself have looked and found no reference of him.

Maybe you should think before you speak because you lack of referense does not help the SEARCH for Jesus in the Koran, mr. islam....if you don't have an actuall source I can only say that Jesus is NOT in the Koran.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 06:53 AM
link   
here we go

i am in the netherlands
and i can tell you, alot of the muslims here are plain evil.

after the 11 sep attack alot of them celebrated and had party's because so many innocent americans died.

i am in the city rotterdam, and in 2001 atleast or even more then 90% of all criminal deeds were done by muslim youth.

if you go to a women help shelter home then more then 75% of the women are muslim (remember, the islam is anti female, in alot of lands they arent even registered as being alive, there just slaves, everything that can be done to them is done, rape, murder, everything, and the muslim men get away with it, because when a muslim female gets raped she gets killed by her husband because she did it with some else, aldo it was against her will, not to mention the circumsision, so that they cant enjoy sex, but are only and always in pain)

alot of muslim leaders are preaching hate against gay people, and what happened, they were attacked.

its so extreem that they come here, they refuse to learn our laws, and our talk, they only speak in there own mother talk.
they get money! and we get none!
i had the tolerance of the netherlands!
multi cultural? hah! the muslims abuse it for there own goals, there were even alot off arrests here of muslims who had to do with there 11 sep attacks.

hear this! a street where alot of muslims are, they got thousands of euro's to rebuild there toilet so it faces mekka!
so thats were my tax money goes!
so they can # towards mekka!
man this is #ed up!

and dont you dare be against the islam!
because then you are a racist!
whahaha what stupid!
its a religion not a race!
you can only discriminate!
its a religion not a race!
if i am against christians am i a racist then?!
how stupid.

i don't see any difference between the old nazi's and muslims

do you know that muslims are pro hitler, because they want to kill all jews too.
now thats racists, because you have the jew race, and apart from that the jew religion, not all jews do that religion, its just the same name.

even the christians are attacked here by them, and the police are not doing a thing, they are too afraid.................

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Islam 101. It is my position that people demand answers and refuse to change their unsupported position without their demanded answers, yet refuse to look a little are just trying to be obnoxious.

It took me about 20 seconds to find Islam 101.

www.islam-101.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'm sorry TC but I'm looking at the Koran here, and can't find it even using the lines it gave. They must have just translated it differently to twist it into their deffinition of it being about Jesus.

But hey....no wonder the Muslims feel you can only understad the Koran in Arabic, and that it should never be translated, who knows what they are really talking about when they say "Jesus", they could be reffering to any prophet from god. And I'm not learning arabic to find out the actual meaning.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 06:42 AM
link   
So what if they believe in Jesus? The Jesus they believe in is not the same as the Jesus you believe in. Their Jesus supports Muhammed's agenda.

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 09:01 AM
link   
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bush has been urging Russian caution in the issue of Chechnya.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do u know that Russian troops have been torturing Chechen civilians for information? Do u know that Russian troops have been raping Chechen women? even (reportedly) dead ones.

No, I don't think you did...

quote:

EU become more pro-Islamic (probably due to rising Muslim populations in Europe), and seeing the Arab world become more and more anti-American.

For such a generalised statement as this, where is your evidence to prove it? Ohh... that's right there is none. Silly me.

quote:

Israel is (I hate to say) ready to fall to the Arabs. Twenty years from now, Palestinians in occupied territories will outnumber Israelis, they will demand the right to vote, and they will topple the Israeli government from within.

Did u know that Israel is breaking international law by occupying Palestinian land. These settlements are subsidised by the Israeli government, which makes the government criminal. Criminal actions are hardly the actions of somrthing described as sane.

Some of your statemnets are ignorant at best, so I would appreciate some references to back them up. If that's not too much to ask.

[Edited on 18-11-2002 by Fantastic_Damage]

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I was away over the weekend, and have not had the luxury to be able to reread the entire thread.

Here goes...

Originally posted by Fantastic_Damage
Do u know that Russian troops have been torturing Chechen civilians for information? Do u know that Russian troops have been raping Chechen women? even (reportedly) dead ones.

Did you know the Chechens took 700 civilians hostage? Did you know that Chechen's are bombing Russian civilians in the south?

Yes. I thought you did. Why are you ignoring this? Both sides are doing bad things, but America has it in her best interests to support Russia. Chechnya will not be an ally of the US no matter what we do.

For such a generalised statement as this, where is your evidence to prove it? Ohh... that's right there is none. Silly me.

My God are you blind? 33% of French youths are Muslims. There is deep religious infighting between Frenchmen and Muslims Frenchmen, and there is a similar situation in Denmark.

Did u know that Israel is breaking international law by occupying Palestinian land. These settlements are subsidised by the Israeli government, which makes the government criminal. Criminal actions are hardly the actions of somrthing described as sane.

Did you know that Syria, Lebannon and Egypt will not allow Palestinian refugees to enter their countries? Did you know that Syria is printing schoolbooks for Palestinian children which teach them to kill Israeli civilians? Did you know that Israel never forced the Palestinians to leave? They left because the Syrian and Egyptian governments said that the Israelis would enslave them all. Those few who stayed are treated as equals with any other Israeli citizens.

[Edited on 11-18-2002 by ~iluv2act~]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join