It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats your favorite Role playing game?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

edit on 2-5-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The Legend of the Dragoon is my all time favorite, i know a lot of people my age say final fantasy 7, but the story and the beautiful colors i like better. I reread this thread mostly from 2004 , back then before ps3 or xbox 360. The games are HD so they brought the bar up. My cousin telling me how great Skyrim is and had a friend playing elder scrolls online this weekend. I collected xbox 360 games and going to get aroumd to playing them, havent even kept up qith next gen. The games would usually be under a pack of cigarettes . Played lollipop chainsaw, beat, remember me ,beat , and now playing Alan Wake. Not really rpgs i got Lost Odessey 4 discs like ff13, no that had 3. So hands full.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Kingdom Hearts!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I bought kh 1.5 & 2.5 for ps3, i messed around a little in the first one for ps2. I heard they got the star wars treatment cause Disney.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: oconnection

Go play COD then, "dude" bro.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
a reply to: oconnection

Go play COD then, "dude" bro.

They made the comment thirteen years ago. Taste's likely matured a bit now so i wouldn't sweat it.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
First RPG I played was Phantasy Star 2 on the Genesis. I loved it and played for hours on end. Years later I tried Icewind Dale on the PC, but the computer just couldn't handle it. Early 2000's I got DSL and played Everquest for a good 5-6 years, loved that game. I just got burned out on it.

Since then I have played The Elder Scrolls series, Dragon Age, and a few others. Currently playing Horizon Zero Dawn

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
My favorite has to be either New Vegas or Witcher 3

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Grik123

Damn. I knew I forgot a biggie. Witcher 3 is awesome!

edit on 7/6/2017 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Lol... Just giving him a "hard time." Really don't care what anyone plays. Personally, I like RPGs, but I play shooters occasionally.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

Yeah, it's one of the best games I've ever played. Of course, I have played all three Witchers. They're all good. Mass Effect and Witcher are probably my two favorite game franchise... There's just not much on the same level as those two franchises as far as I am concerned.

I like others like Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, Fall Out, Diablo, et cetera, but I have yet to find any that enthrall me quite as much as Mass Effect and Witcher do.
edit on 6-7-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

It definitely is. And if their next game, Cyberpunk 2077, lives up to the hype, it has a good chance of being the best game of all time.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join