It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Football: We all want West Ham to stay up, don't we ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
Sir

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:59 AM
link   
With boss Glenn Roeder recovering from a stroke, the whole country of neutral and sympathetic supporters are shouting the boys on today! The question is....... will the boys beat the drop? ............................"COME ON YOU IRONS"

TRD

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I hear ya,,I'm listing to it now on the radio Come on You IRON's!!!!!

If we lose today i don't see no way back...

TRD

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
A little bit premature but we are leading 1-0.........COME ON WEST HAM!!!!!!!!

10 minutes to go can we hold on for the win.....

TRD

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
A good victory today Man City 0 West Ham 1,It gets us in range with 2 games left...Shame about Les Ferdinand breaking his leg....

So Sir can we do it and make history and stay up!

Sir

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I've got a funny feeling in me water, history will be made.The first team EVER to beat the drop after being bottom of the league on christmas day!!!!!!!!!

TRD

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Yeah that would be soooo gooood!!!

It's gonna be tough Chelsea at home and then Birmingham away...But then it depends on what the other teams do..I can't remember who they have got to play but it could well go down to the last game of the season...

Sir

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Bolton... Away to Leeds then home to Middlesborough. Leeds... Away to the arsenal then home to Villa. Possibilities there ey?

TRD

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So that's Bolton 2 games Leeds 3 games left? If bolton get beat in both then Leeds would most probebly be safe leaving us to just win 1 game out of the 2 left...But if Bolton beat Leeds then Arsenal should beat them and Villa at home will be tough...
Man it is gonna be so close,The important one is going to be Chelsea at home now for us....Esp with Frank Lampard playing the little weasel!!

Sir

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I reckon Lampard is gonna so much stick hes gonna play like a donkey or get the raving hump and get sent off.If we do beat the drop it will be good to face harry next season.

TRD

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sir
I reckon Lampard is gonna so much stick hes gonna play like a donkey or get the raving hump and get sent off.

What do you mean SIR he is a donkey and by no way a really good player,I say good riddance and hope he gets kicked all over the park.!

As for Harry it would be good to stay up and play Portsmouth next season especially beating them,as they have our reject's.....

Sir

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Do you reckon Roeder will carry on if he gets over his stroke? I doubt he'll be back.

TRD

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
We'll i don't really no.that is a tough one!

He's not that bad a manager as long as they give him some fund's to spend on bringing in some new faces.He seems to be a fighter so who know's if he will come back..Physically and Mentally he might not be able to do it and Trevor Brooking has already said he won't do it,He was well stressed at today's game and that's why he never got into managment.....

Who do you thimk they could get?

Sir

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I'd like to see O'leary but they will have to huury up and get him cos i reckon Leeds might persuade him back......If they beat the drop that is!!!!!

TRD

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hmmm not to sure about O'Leary he seemed to waste Leeds money and got the nowhere just look where they are i mean 8Million for Seth Johnson..
Not to sure about him being at a club with not alot of money to spend....

George Graham wouldn't be a bad choice if he would come out of retirement,but would he come after being at Spurs and Arsenal? Also Charlton have had a bad season would they be able to temp Alan Curbishley....?

Sir

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Must disagree with u bout o'leary.He spent a lot of ����� but so do u if youv'e got it in ya pocket.Graham wouldn't suit us. he's too defensive.Curbishley would be good i spose but he loves it at Charlton and he's brought the club a long way.He won't leave them now.

TRD

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well with O'leary it 's the same story as Roeder he is unproven,at least with O'leary he had the money to try to buy a side but that still didn't work....

With George Graham it might be good as the back line is our downfall,he shouldn't have to change much else but would we wan't a ex gooner in charge

I think Curbs is getting frustrated at charlton and may want a new challenge,but then again i might be wrong!

If Roeder dosn't come back it wil be hard to replace him,what we need is a manager with a bit of steel and gut's not like him and redknapp and even billy bonds...Shame Mick Mcarthy went to Sunderland he don't take no crap!

TRD

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Could be good news....Les Ferdinand has only got bad bruising and could play on saturday,also Joe Cole has a good chance of playing aswell...We do need them 2 as it will be a battle at home playing Chelsea on saturday...

Sir

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   

TRD

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Sir doesn't seem to have worked,try again you seemed to have left out the words after the http://.....

TRD

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Big Game today we have Chelsea at home we need to win otherwise a defeat will more than likely see us relagated to div 1.....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join