It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SPORTZTAWK FANTASY BASEBALL 2005 IS HERE !!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
As Ben said one day Gibbs and you could be bottom, i was bottom for 2 or 3 days running, now mid pack... Untill we get a good few games under our belts i wouldn't take that much notice of it at the moment. As long as you stay in touch on the totals then things will be ok...

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
As Ben said one day Gibbs and you could be bottom, i was bottom for 2 or 3 days running, now mid pack... Untill we get a good few games under our belts i wouldn't take that much notice of it at the moment. As long as you stay in touch on the totals then things will be ok...

yeah, that's what I was alluding to...

I should have said, to be within striking distance of first, for at least one day... :sport-smiley-019:

Ben

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
you definatly jump around on the standings list, i have gone from 12 to 8th in no time. But for some reason PA always stays on top.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
you definatly jump around on the standings list, i have gone from 12 to 8th in no time. But for some reason PA always stays on top.

Don't worry, we'll knock him down this season...

TRD

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Anyone want to make a trade for my hit machine with a huge average?

San Diego's X. Nady

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Not doing that great at the moment, i would trade for him but none of my players are doing that great at the moment.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm doing ok at the moment, could be better.. Plenty of time to make up ground.. Everyone happy with their teams?

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm happy so far, but I think i need help with some of the pitching staff.

TRD

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Whats the deal with the stat tracker? Do we all have to purchase it or the league manager so we all get it?

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Whats the deal with the stat tracker? Do we all have to purchase it or the league manager so we all get it?

If it's similar to other yahoo games, you purchase it individually, at like $10 per. I'm living fine without it, IMHO.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I just bought it, it's alot cooler than last year. If it was more than ten bucks i don't think i would have bought it though. i got tired of going through the box scores to see if scored any points.

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I can do without the tracker, i know my team is going to do bad each time i log on without having to have that.

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speedfreak
i know my team is going to do bad each time i log on without having to have that.

that's kind of how i feel most of the time, but everyonce in a while i get a nice suprise.

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I'm pretty happy with my team... Now I'm just waiting for Bonds to get off the DL and for my guys to start stealing more and striking out less. Though I'm only out of first by 26.5 points, it seems like it'll take forever to catch up, especially after PA has Willis with 2 CG SHO.

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hey, I'm only 4.5 points behind you, man, and I feel confident that I'll catch up. I have an old pitching staff, but they are pretty darn good. Gotta wait for Mussina to get out of his slump, though. I might not mind if he doesn't, though, because then the Yanks will be suckin'.

TRD

posted on Apr, 20 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hey you lot, plenty of time left, my guys have only just started to swing the bat and i'm not that far behind on the hitting stakes with them playing shyte (says alot for some of your teams lol). When they get in full flow i'll be topping the charts in that respect no problems. Just got to keep an eye on my pitching and hope it doesnt let me down like last year.

Ben

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I wonder why the stats didn't change from the games on friday

TRD

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yeah Ben i just noticed that....

Well my team is up and down at the moment...

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
I wonder why the stats didn't change from the games on friday

well i'm glad to see that it wasn't just me. it looks like they have fixed it now though.

Sir

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
It looks all updated now, pretty pleased with my team so far, 4th place!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join