It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SPORTZTAWK FANTASY BASEBALL 2005 IS HERE !!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

PA, Williams was a good pick-up for you aswell.

Man, he killed me in the first game I had him for. He gave up four runs in 1/3 of an inning and took the loss for the O's in extra innings.

Cut him.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
I also just noticed that the Gibbstown Boomers have acquired the contract of one nyeff's uncle JT for a keg of beer and one player to be named later.

Hey, he's not doing too shabby...

May 3 Giants first baseman J.T. Snow went 4-for-6 with his first home run of the season, two runs, and one RBI against the Diamondbacks on Monday.

TRD

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Man i have had a nightmare last few days, dropped over 30 points, my team is really struggling. I can get them back quick enough as i'm only 1 or 2 behind in some of the colums, but my team surely needs to start picking it up. I've got 4 or 5 players who have been in a slump since the season began..

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I've been trying to tinker with my lineup, but it's hard with hardly a bench behind them...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i seem to pick up points a few at a time for a couple of days then lose them in a big bunch all at once only to pick up a couple again, i would say that i have a middle of the pack team this year

TRD

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Its still early days, best two players on my team so far is B Roberts and Pujols... I have a decent team, just they are all slumping at once. This next month they will most prob find their swing and start hitting in some big numbers.. If i'm stiill struggling half way through teh season then i will start to worry...

I'm quite happy with my pitching so far....

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So, can we all gang up on PA? I volunteer my team to beat his...

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ouch Gibbsy, Thome has been put on the DL and could miss significant time with a back injury. He had a horrendous April so you might not even notice his absence.

posted on May, 3 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Ouch Gibbsy, Thome has been put on the DL and could miss significant time with a back injury. He had a horrendous April so you might not even notice his absence.

See, and if you had taken the trade offer...

Don't even try to tell me that you saw it coming, either.

TRD

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Didn't Thome have a bad time with injuries early on last season?

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Didn't Thome have a bad time with injuries early on last season?

I dunno, he did play in 143 games

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Thome has always been a slow starter and yes, he did miss some time last April with a thumb injury. Unfortunately a back injury is a bit more serious and not one you want to come back from too soon. They called up Ryan Howard from AAA, he's been knocking the cover off the ball the past couple years but he was stuck at AAA because of Thome. Alot of fans want the Philllies to trade him to get someone good that could help them at another position but they think pretty highly of him and Thome is no spring chicken.

Ben

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
ive started out to a horrible year

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
i am in 4 fantasy leagues, each and every team i have has been hit hard by injuries so far this year, the guys who aren't hurt are slumping big time....it is a daily battle to juggle my lineups so that i can field a team, i have never seen a year with so many players gone down with serious injuries

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
After talking some smack, I tumble 11 points, and 4 spots.

Anyone believe in karma?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Abreu is killing you, you should probably trade him.

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Abreu is killing you, you should probably trade him.

Know anyone who might be interested?

posted on May, 6 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!

Know anyone who might be interested?

I'm sure if I looked around, I could find a sucker that would take him.

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
After talking some smack, I tumble 11 points, and 4 spots.

Anyone believe in karma?

After admitting my mistake, I gain those points and places back. Now time for some more smack. Now tiem to gun for PA's position...

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
i have lost 20 points in the last 2 days even though my guys have had decent games, what are you guys doing to me???? the sky is falling!!!!!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join