It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SportzTawk fantasy baseball

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Ben it says 9pm gmt for me and your 5 hrs behind me so its 4pm for you.

Ben

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
o, lol why does mine show up pst then

TRD

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
o, lol why does mine show up pst then

Havn't got a clue must have been when ya registered on there,when you put the place where you are from on there it automatically does the time zone,guess you did put in NY...

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
we have a 12 team league, that is a good size, just 3 hours till draft time, should be a good season

Ben

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
yes it is i cant wait for the draft. Im going to win this season o yes im going to win

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
we will just have to see about that, toes toos might have a different idea

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
90 minutes until SportzTawk's live draft.

When it's time for your draft, go to your league page and select Enter Live Draft. Please arrive 10 minutes ahead of your scheduled time as the draft will start promptly and may go rapidly if only a few managers are logged in.

Depending on the speed of your Internet connection, it may take up to five minutes for the draft applet to load into your browser. If you use AOL as your ISP or access the web from behind a firewall (ask your system administrator), you may be unable to participate in a live draft.

During the draft, you can view any team's roster by selecting the team name from the Drafted Players drop-down box. A list of how many players have been drafted at each position will appear in a column to the right of the roster.

You can also set up a draft queue for yourself. This list of players, which supercedes both pre and default rankings, will be used to make a selection if you do not draft a player during your allotted 90 seconds. To add a player to your queue list, select a name from the list on the left-hand side of the screen. The chosen name will appear in the draft box and the player will be added to your queue when you click on the Add to Queue button.

In addition, all of your pre-rankings will be viewable by changing the sort criteria (which can be found in the drop-down box) from Yahoo! Rankings to My Pre-Rankings.

During the draft, you'll see a number of indicators when it is your turn to draft. Your team name will appear in the yellow box in the upper left-hand corner of the screen, your team icon will turn yellow and the player selection box will turn yellow.

To draft a player, select a name from the list on the left-hand side of the screen. The chosen name will appear in the draft box and the player will join your team when you click on the Draft button. You have 90 seconds to select a player. If you do not draft within the allotted time, the computer will automatically give you a player based on your queued list, pre-rankings or our default ratings if you have not queued players or submitted your own rankings list. See the Autopick Draft Details section for more information. Once you click the Draft button, you cannot "undraft" a player, even if there is time left in your allotted 90 second selection period.

To see which player Yahoo! Sports would recommend based on our default rankings, click on the Suggest button. The player's name will appear in the draft box. Click on the Draft button to select that player.

To chat with other managers during the draft, type your message in the entry box and hit Send. All messages will appear in the chat box. Draft choices will also be shown here.

When the draft is complete, you will see a message telling you the draft is over. Click the OK button to quit and close the applet. To see the complete draft results, go to your league page and select Draft Results. All of the selected players will be listed under the name of the team that drafted them. If there are any discrepancies, be sure to send us feedback.

help.yahoo.com...

TRD

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Nice PA that explains it all....

Ben

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Who is ready to go, we have about 45 min

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
i'm ready

Ben

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
i have a list of all the top players and their postiions.

TRD

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm ready , have been for weeks .

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
toejam, puts on his game face, adjusts his glasses, and heads for the war room

Ben

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
war room in 20 min

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Just curious....

Who is drafting live with us?

Right now it's just TRD and I in the draft window.

TRD

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm at the draft!!

Looks good!

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
this just in from the draft....looks like everyone will be chasing toes toos this year......

TRD

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
this just in from the draft....looks like everyone will be chasing toes toos this year......

Yeah ok we shall see about that,i'm offering beer's or a bottle of makers mark for trades!!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
makers mark????

TRD

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
makers mark????
#

Yeah bourbon....

Well i phoned my friend and it looks like i got a trade for 3 beers!!! LOL!!!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join