It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SportzTawk fantasy baseball

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:
Ben

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
i picked up lackey off the waivers and i h ave to wait until the 19th before he plays on my team. But if you notice there isnt that many good pplayers left on the waivers

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i have been looking, i made a mistake in my draft and don't see a better alternative on the waiver list, everyone did a REAL good job with their drafts, all the top players on the 3 lists i was using went real fast, btw..what is the word on leiber back there, i have him on 2 of my teams, thought i had pulled a quicky getting him,,lol

Ben

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
i dunno aobut that TJ but i got a couple of bit steals. I have a couple of players that ESPn had ranked in the top 8 and i got them in the closeing rounds. I got a lot of steals in my mind.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
leiber went down again with a groin, last i heard he would be out a couple of weeks, hope he comes back i need him, you did get a couple of good late rounders, did your homework....did ya see we just went over 1000 posts for the last 7 days

Ben

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
nice i just noticed that as well. ESPN really helped me out with the draft. i got some great prospects for this season aswell.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
should be a good close league, i am pretty happy with my team just the 1 mistake, injuries will make the differance

Ben

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yes they will. I posted a draft result section, to see where poeple got steals and what round poeple drafted certain poeple in

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
saw that, everyone had done their homework, thats for sure

Ben

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
yea, and you are happy you got A-Rod

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
while he is far from my favorite he should put up big numbers this year with the lineup around him, couldn't pass on him, they used tohave a "slow draft" option, didn't all have to be on line at the same time, had a day to make your pick, that went on FOREVER!!!!!..took like 2 weeks to get through..lol, glad they did away with those

Ben

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I could imagine how long that would take and things like that.

I had A-Rod last season and he put up huge numbers for me, kept me in the season.

But this year i focused more on Pitching And i already made a huge trade with termy to get Mariono Rivera- NYY- RP

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
i saw that, you did good on that one, i have been stuck with rogers the last couple of years, more a pain than a gain there, always has a big era, but wins just enough that you don't want to get rid of him just in case

Ben

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
whos on your pitching staff

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
wood, moyer, guardado, marte,lieber, ruetr, radke

Ben

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
you happy with them

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
they should be ok, there is one that i would like to upgrade but not many quality options out there now, will just have to be patient for a bit

Ben

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
you could trade you know

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
might have a try at that a bit later, how do you like you'r pitchers?

Ben

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I like them with Mulder and Mussina, i have a great prospect Dotel as a relief pitcher, and getting Rivera. I also how Derek Lowe from the Red Sox, and Josh Beckett from the Marlins the game winning pitcher in the world series

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
looks good, got to go for the pitchers on the good teams, will pick up the wins for ya, wanna trade for marte?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join