It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SportzTawk fantasy baseball

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:
Ben

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
im going to be posting my team soon to let me know if any trades are wanted

Ben

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Icemachines Team (Ben)

C- J.Varitek
1B- T. Helton
2B- J. Vidro
3B.- M. Ensberg
SS- D. Jeter
OF- I. Suzuki
OF- L. Walker
OF- H. Matsui
Util- S. Pdosednik
BN- J. Jones
BN- C. Koski
BN- R. Durham
BN- M. Sweeney
BN- K. Matsui
BN- C. Wilson

SP- M. MUssina
SP- M. Mulder
RP- O Dotel
RP- C. Bradford
P- D. Lowe
P- J. Beckett
P- K. Rogers

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I feel confident of these guys and can't wait for the season to start!

I. Rodríguez (Det - C) 
J. Conine (Fla - 1B,LF)
L. Castillo (Fla - 2B)
E. Chávez (Oak - 3B) 
R. Furcal (Atl - SS) 
K. Lofton (NYY - CF) 
M. Grissom (SF - CF)
J. Gibbons (Bal - RF) 
M. Giles (Atl - 2B) 
T. Salmon (Ana - RF,DH) 
J. Olerud (Sea - 1B) 

T. Wakefield (Bos - SP) 
B. Kim (Bos - SP,RP) 
C. Eldred (StL - RP)
R. García (Tex - RP) 
J. Burkett (Bos - SP)
K. Escobar (Ana - SP,RP)
T. Glavine (NYM - SP)
R. Franklin (Sea - SP)
B. Anderson (KC - SP) 
M. Timlin (Bos - RP)
K. Ishii (LA - SP) 

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I guess my team will do fine:

M. Piazza (NYM-C)
J. Bagwell (Hou-1B)
M. Anderson (StL - 2B)
T. Batista (Mon - 3B)
O. Cabrera (Mon - SS)
S. Sosa (ChC - RF)
T. Nixon (Bos - RF)
M. Cameron (NYM - CF)
D. Lee (ChC - 1B)
B. Giles (SD - LF,CF)
E. Hinske (Tor - 3B)

M. Prior (ChC - SP)
T. Hudson (Oak - SP)
B. Looper (NYM - RP)
D. Báez (TB - RP)
W. Williams (StL - SP)
O. Pérez (LA - SP)
K. Wells (Pit - SP)
J. Washburn (Ana - SP)
B. Donnelly (Ana - RP)
F. Rodríguez (Ana - RP)
C. Reitsma (Cin - SP,RP)

Ben

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
quick question. Does the only pitchers you get points for are the 2 SP, and the 2 RP. what about eh other 4 P?

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
i'm offering beer's or a bottle of makers mark for trades!!!!!

Well i love Makers Mark, the plastic melted over the cap that looks like wax really adds to the overall awesomeness (is that a word?) of the bottle and makes you look sophisticated when people see it in your liquor cabinet, so i may be willing to accept a couple trades for some of this fine fire water. I haven't had a chance to check my team yet but i hope i got some good players, if i have any Minnesota Twins i'll be looking to get rid of them straight away (i hate the twins and will not have them in my roster)

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by aegis fang
if i have any Minnesota Twins i'll be looking to get rid of them straight away (i hate the twins and will not have them in my roster)

You do have their centerfielder Torii Hunter.

I offered you Al Leiter for him, looked like you could use a SP and I hate the Mets. Take it or leave it.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
ben, you get no points for the bench players, you can work them in and out of your lineup at will, you are the manager

Ben

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
right i know that. But what iw as saying what is the P

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
the p position is of course for pitchers, you can use these spots for either a reliever or a starter, and these spots do count, just have to watch your pitchers have a total maximum innings allowed, and your field players have a max games per position, when you go over these the stats stop counting

Rotisserie & Fantasy Point Leagues
In Public Leagues, each non-pitching position on your roster can accumulate a maximum of 162 games worth of stats. Once any roster position (the sum of all players used in that position) reaches the 162-game plateau, stats are no longer accumulated at that position.
If your league uses more than one of any position, the allowable total for those positions will be the sum of each individual spot. So, if you allow a maximum of 162 games per position and have three outfield spots on your roster, you will have a total of 486 combined outfield games. But, if you have used 485 of them and still have three outfielders active, you will receive stats for all three players.

A Public League pitching staff can throw a total of 1250 innings for the season. Once the sum of all innings pitched reaches the 1250 mark, pitchers no longer accumulate stats.

All players active on the day a maximum is reached will receive credit for their stats.

Custom Leagues default to the Public League settings, but the limits are configurable.

The maximum and actual games played information for your team is available by clicking on the View Current Info link in the table at the bottom of your team page.

Ben

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Thanks tj. HOw many P can you use?

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
you can use as many as you want on any given day, just be sure that you don't go over the max innings for the season, so if you see that you are going to be below the limit you can load up your pitchers and make up some innings or leave one out that is going through a rough stretch

Ben

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
i had it set up i do belive where you can use them the whole season, no limit. I thought it would be better that way

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
ok, didn't realize that, in that case the max games are moot,

Ben

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
lol, i just thought it would be a closer comp that way

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
it may be, will have to see, the drawback would be if someone loaded up with starters and went for big numbers in the win colum instead of a more realistic pitching staff

Ben

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
LOL, but you need 2 relief pitchers. Also thats not a probelm because you win with pitching

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
right, 2 relief pitchers, but this way you can have 6 starters if you want, or keep cutting pitchers and picking up the ones who are going to pitch that day off of waivers, no big deal either way, we all are gonna have the same rules, one less thing to worry about this way

Ben

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
doesnt it take a while fo rthe players to clear off of waivers

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
when you put a player on waivers there is a waiting period, but you can pick up someone who has been on the list a while today and have them in your lineup tomorrow

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join