It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Waiting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
For anyone from any country at all, no country in particular that doesnt understand irony, teh ironic thing about this thread is a talk about peace on earth has degenerated into handbags between Heelstone and Seapeople (very entertaining, none the less!).

Don't forget, I am not naming any country in particular, it doesnt neccassarily have to be an English speaking country, possibly not the most powerful and richest country in the world, it coudl be any country! I mean, it could very well be GErmany that I am talking about*, it doesnt have to be America!!

*The country I am talking about is not GErmany!

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
For anyone from any country at all, no country in particular that doesnt understand irony, teh ironic thing about this thread is a talk about peace on earth has degenerated into handbags between Heelstone and Seapeople (very entertaining, none the less!).
My hands are going to fall off trying to reply to questions that really shouldn't be asked. I had to react in this manner as a result of such an odd barrage.

Maybe I should leave a note in my signature to remind people, especially Seapeople, to not repeat questions to me over and over again after already giving what I assumed was an answer.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Everyone in here may be against me. I dont know. It doesnt matter. I did nothing but ask for proof. I didnt ask for anything else. Such as speculation or assumptions. Im not doing anything but being logical. Everyone in here can repeatedly say there are aliens. Alot of people do constantly. Repeating the same things. I want someone, anyone to change my mind. Thats why I come here.

I do respect what you said earlier heelstone. That the objects are unidentified. Not necessarily of extra-terrestrial origin. I have seen an object in the sky before that I couldnt explain. My first reaction though is not to assume anything. I would become even less intelegent that I already am if I assumed answers to such situations without asking questions.

I am not here to attack anyone. I hope though that I add a bit or reality. Claims of little green men may be valid, but I have never seen any evidence that would even stand up in a court of law that routinely puts innocent people behind bars.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
I am not here to attack anyone. I hope though that I add a bit or reality. Claims of little green men may be valid, but I have never seen any evidence that would even stand up in a court of law that routinely puts innocent peoplbehind bars.
People are convicted in U.S. courts on witness testimony alone every day. You only need to watch Court TV to see this happening on a routine basis. The credibility of those witnesses vary to an even greater degree than many of those claiming extraterrestrial visitation to this planet.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

I am not here to attack anyone. I hope though that I add a bit or reality. Claims of little green men may be valid, but I have never seen any evidence that would even stand up in a court of law that routinely puts innocent peoplbehind bars.
People are convicted in U.S. courts on witness testimony alone every day. You only need to watch Court TV to see this happening on a routine basis. The credibility of those witnesses vary to an even greater degree than many of those claiming extraterrestrial visitation to this planet.

It is one thing when you are in the court of law and you say, hey "I saw that man do this." Or "I know my company did this." It is different when you say. "I saw a light. I dont know what it was. I am assuming it was aliens. But I cant know for sure."

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   

It is one thing when you are in the court of law and you say, hey "I saw that man do this." Or "I know my company did this." It is different when you say. "I saw a light. I dont know what it was. I am assuming it was aliens. But I cant know for sure."
There are people in The Disclosure Project, ex government and aviation people, that testify that they saw UFOs and aliens without giving other possibilities as to what they saw. Some even have evidence or proof of evidence destruction. Your claims aren't very accurate.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If your claims are more accurate than mine, then why is there even a discussion. If it was known for sure that there was aliens, then I would not be arguing it. If those instances could not be explained away. Then we would know for sure. There would be no issue. The problem is that there is no real evidence besides what people say.

We are a small planet. 4 light years from the nearest star. Among billions and billions of stars just in this galaxy alone. Not to mention the billions and billions of galaxies that we know of. Travelling at the speed of light, it would take nearly an infinite amount of time to explore all of the possible locations for life. Is it, or is it not, unlikely to stumble across a tiny planet such as earth?

In sociology, it is said that people in groups tend to do something. They tend to tell other people what they think they want to hear. I want to hear that there is aliens, you want to hear it to. We all want to hear it.
If you dont question what these people say, you will never learn the truth.

Now as far as the government cover up. It would have to be more than a government coverup. It would have to extend way down. To your friends, neighbors, local police officers, relatives, and other "normal" people. Too many people claim to see things for there to be no evidence left after a government coverup.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
wow i did think this post would strike such a debate but ok maybe the peace wont come quick maybe we need the wars for their to be peace . think of it this way humanity on the verge of destroying the planet finalllllyyyyyyyy realizesz that its not worth killing eachother. and then we will have the peace because right now we dont have the motivation to realize that we dont need war and we need to better ourselves to futher humanity as a whole not just for individual needs. Maybe im asking to much but we depend on eachother to survive....

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Seapeople what is wrong with you man?

You are too beligerent and frankly you make very few points.

If you post to a conspiracy board then why do you demand evidence of everything?

Is not the definition of conspiracy 'that which is hidden?'

Anyways,

Now on the subject;

I think that yes to a degree the Nordics are waiting and watching but some claim that there are in fact battles going on in the higher realm now.

When the dark side makes it's move on earth and the humans I do expect certain positive alien groups to intervene though I am not sure how that would transpire.

This is but one of countless battles between light and dark that have occurred in the universe and spirit realms. There is a lot at stake for both sides, so expect intervention either way.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Seapeople what is wrong with you man?

You are too beligerent and frankly you make very few points.

If you post to a conspiracy board then why do you demand evidence of everything?

Is not the definition of conspiracy 'that which is hidden?'

Anyways,

Now on the subject;

I think that yes to a degree the Nordics are waiting and watching but some claim that there are in fact battles going on in the higher realm now.

When the dark side makes it's move on earth and the humans I do expect certain positive alien groups to intervene though I am not sure how that would transpire.

This is but one of countless battles between light and dark that have occurred in the universe and spirit realms. There is a lot at stake for both sides, so expect intervention either way.

How am I beligerent. I am only beligerent if you describe that term as asking for proof of your statements. I ask questions, for knowledge. Just like you do. I am no different than you.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Within reason there is no difference amongst any of us.

But I usually do not ask for proof of anything.

I focus on the following:

relevancy, evidence of bias, logic, context and most of all completeness.

in the end proof is as qestionable as a good lie.

There was a lot of proof that Oswald killed Kennedy but everyone knows he didn't.

I am not constructing a paradox here but pointing out that the model we are taught to follow:

question requires exploration to find proof in order to know truth is not perfect.

On the subject of aliens we do have a big problem,

that is we do not understand fully ourselves, our world, our solar system, our galaxy, elemental particles, whether there is life after death, our universe, our reason for existance etc., but we know there are no aliens or ufos.

I think that without a camera you cannot make photographs and without the right equipment you cannot catch an alien or stop a ufo.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
I had a notion what if Aliens like say the Nordics are waiting for things to cool down on earth for it to become peaceful and after this peace they will land and share their knowledge and maybe let us travel to different planets. I kind of reminds me of Star trek how the Vulcans landed and waited almost a 100 years before man explored deep space. Just a thougt what do you think >>>??
The nations on earth will never cool down, as we all fight for limited resources, and it may take forever for things to ever cool down--By that time, we might destroy ourselves by high technology, i.e, getting blasted with atomic bombs!

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
i do believe that they are maybe trying to let things cool down, but when they do come, nothing about earth will be "cool" it was will be absolute chaos, especially in america with probably over half of the country being close minded

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The nations on earth will never cool down, as we all fight for limited resources, and it may take forever for things to ever cool down--By that time, we might destroy ourselves by high technology, i.e, getting blasted with atomic bombs!

definitely true, i agree its going to be a long time before everything i peaceful, i say that the americans and bush take down the entire world and force peace

j/k, it would never work

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   

definitely true, i agree its going to be a long time before everything i peaceful, i say that the americans and bush take down the entire world and force peace

j/k, it would never work

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

Man, you cant handle anyone who disagrees with you...can you?
I can't handle somebody who chases me through threads arguing over the smallest of minutiae regarding my opinion. I think I've made 20 posts in the last half hour just because of you.

Im not chasing anyone through threads. I just happened to disagree with two specific comments of yours. In two different threads. I didnt come to the board and say, where is heelstone. I come to this board because I am looking for an answer to questions. Speculation and opinions are not an answer. Speculation an opinions of your side of this argument are just as valid as my speculation. There is no hard evidence that couldnt be explained away easily from your point of view. All I want is someone to give me the hard evidence.

The universe is very big. The earth is extrememly small and unnecesary in the scheme of the whole universe. If a civilization was advanced enough to even find us (which would be defying all odds), they would be advanced enough to not care if we were violent. I am sure we couldnt harm them anyway. I find it unlikely that an alien race would come to earth, hide, and wait.

Maybe they were bored? or running from something? or looking for something? or needed an outpost?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
this is a violent planet, they will come to control us

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
But we as people need to start realizing that we need this peace and we need a serious kick in the &*! to get us thinking that we will some day kil eachother. Steven hawking in one of his greatest speaches on evolution said that by the year 2075 ( i think) due to the fuel comsumption there will be no oil or coal to produce power and man will be standing shoulder to shoulder. Thats why we need to get off this rock...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join