It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who thinks the moons a base for aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 04:15 AM
link   
it could be there was some weird stuff said when the astronoughts landed on moon, and we never see the dark side of the moon, are there any photos of dark side of moon?

also seismagraphs were left on moon and when the lander module was dropped or was it some other part cant remember, i do know that the moon made a funny ringing noise for an hour, scientists said it was down to moon crystals.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 04:25 AM
link   
My opinion is that the moon is a big, dead ball of rock and that there is absolutely nothing abnormal there at all.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Have you checked out this site??

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Theres alot of theories and some interesting stuff about whats really on the moon. Some of the pictures look fake, but 30-40% are unexplainable

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I've said it before, but let me repeat myself:

The dark side of the moon would be an excellent place for aliens to have a base, especially the greys. C'mon, a local rendering plant for us silly humans. Here's an idea- the greys aren't actually warriors. They're merchants.

DE

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
well i think it may be used by the NWO
or the goverment some how...
i did read about this somewhere, errrr reece
so take it with a pinch of salt lol

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I used to have webshots on my old pc. You can get loads of different pictures for your desk top on there and I'm sure that I got one which was a picture of the other side of the moon. I won't say dark side cause there isn't one.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Yes. An alien moon base exists.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
There is a reason why we only see one side of the moon, it is expained on [url=http://www.nineplanets.org/luna.html]

The asymmetric nature of this gravitational interaction is also responsible for the fact that the Moon rotates synchronously, i.e. it is locked in phase with its orbit so that the same side is always facing toward the Earth. Just as the Earth's rotation is now being slowed by the Moon's influence so in the distant past the Moon's rotation was slowed by the action of the Earth, but in that case the effect was much stronger. When the Moon's rotation rate was slowed to match its orbital period (such that the bulge always faced toward the Earth) there was no longer an off-center torque on the Moon and a stable situation was achieved. The same thing has happened to most of the other satellites in the solar system. Eventually, the Earth's rotation will be slowed to match the Moon's period, too, as is the case with Pluto and Charon.

I think Venus has the same thing going on with it and us.

the periods of Venus' rotation and of its orbit are synchronized such that it always presents the same face toward Earth when the two planets are at their closest approach. Whether this is a resonance effect or merely a coincidence is not known.

[Edited on 30-11-2003 by jrod]

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
it could be there was some weird stuff said when the astronoughts landed on moon, and we never see the dark side of the moon, are there any photos of dark side of moon?

also seismagraphs were left on moon and when the lander module was dropped or was it some other part cant remember, i do know that the moon made a funny ringing noise for an hour, scientists said it was down to moon crystals.

The moon isnt a base for aliens. It is a huge rock that is attached to earth by gravity. I dont imagine much resources on the moon to establish a base.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Yes. An alien moon base exists.

Really, thats interesting. Why dont you show me a picture of it. How about maybe some communication from the base. Have they come down and talk to you to let you know it is there? If so tell them to give me a call. I would love to hear from them.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
here is a photo of the other side of the moon

home.hiwaay.net...

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
here is a photo of the other side of the moon

home.hiwaay.net...

Wow, almost looks like it acts as a shield for us!

All those craters......

Nice pic. I dont think I would want to build a base somewhere that I was being carpet bombed by meteorites!

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
Really, thats interesting. Why dont you show me a picture of it. How about maybe some communication from the base. Have they come down and talk to you to let you know it is there? If so tell them to give me a call. I would love to hear from them.
I have my sources. Larry Warren who was at the very real and declassified 1980 Rendlesham Forest/Bentwaters Woodridge AFB UFO incident was debriefed with a film showing NASA Apollo astronauts looking at a moon base with vehicles flying about. At the very least Larry Warren cannot be called a moron for this very real UFO sighting he was a witness to. So his testimony of seeing a debriefing film of a moon base is something I tend to believe.

Beyond that, there are enough weird Apollo mission pictures and film to make me imagine something is up there. Just look around for that Apollo 16 film of a gigantic disc going to the dark side of the moon. It exists and is in public domain. And also that cigar-shaped anomaly picture from I believe the Apollo 11 mission.

I will say it again. An alien moon base exists.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I have my sources. Larry Warren who was at the very real and declassified 1980 Rendlesham Forest/Bentwaters Woodridge AFB UFO incident was debriefed with a film showing NASA Apollo astronauts looking at a moon base with vehicles flying about. At the very least Larry Warren cannot be called a moron for this very real UFO sighting he was a witness to. So his testimony of seeing a debriefing film of a moon base is something I tend to believe.

Beyond that, there are enough weird Apollo mission pictures and film to make me imagine something is up there. Just look around for that Apollo 16 film of a gigantic disc going to the dark side of the moon. It exists and is in public domain. And also that cigar-shaped anomaly picture from I believe the Apollo 11 mission.

I will say it again. An alien moon base exists.

Everything you say is based on hearsay and speculation. I will say it again. You are wrong...just look at the picture of the far side of the moon provided earlier! Noone who has any intelligence whatsoever would want to subject themselves to that. And besides, If they are so advanced. And they are here. Then they are intentionally trying to hide. Why would they let something take a picture????? If they were underground on the moon and visiting earth, why do you think the government would be intereseted in covering it up? And my biggest question of all. Why do you insult me by implying that my government is more intelligent than my people? The citizens of the United States Of America are by far smart enough to create their own entities. SETI, though once run by nasa, is a privately owned and run organization. There are millions of people in america who are inteligent and able. There are millions of americans who would be able to prove these things. So why dont you prove to me this is happening. I dont want any...oh this guy who claims he was an undercover agent yada yada yada... I dont want....well they dont want to reveal themselves yet.... I want proof. Give it to me.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Everything you say is based on hearsay and speculation. I will say it again. You are wrong...just look at the picture of the far side of the moon provided earlier! Noone who has any intelligence whatsoever would want to subject themselves to that. And besides, If they are so advanced. And they are here. Then they are intentionally trying to hide. Why would they let something take a picture????? If they were underground on the moon and visiting earth, why do you think the government would be intereseted in covering it up? And my biggest question of all. Why do you insult me by implying that my government is more intelligent than my people? The citizens of the United States Of America are by far smart enough to create their own entities. SETI, though once run by nasa, is a privately owned and run organization. There are millions of people in america who are inteligent and able. There are millions of americans who would be able to prove these things. So why dont you prove to me this is happening. I dont want any...oh this guy who claims he was an undercover agent yada yada yada... I dont want....well they dont want to reveal themselves yet.... I want proof. Give it to me.
How is what I typed based upon speculation? The Rendlesham incident happened. Its real, it was covered up. UFOs exist. Larry Warren's testimony of seeing a debriefing film is less corroborated, but he was truly a part of a real UFO event on this planet.

These things have let people take pictures. Have you not been paying attention to all the pictures and film that come out regarding this subject? Or are you blind?

The other proof of UFO cover up is a part of Project Blue Book. The 1965 Edwards AFB UFO incident. Documents have been declassified along with some audio evidence. Its real proof. Again it proves UFOs exist and because the government doesn't talk about it, its covered up. Doesn't take much to imagine WHY its covered up. You are seriously deluding yourself.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   

How is what I typed based upon speculation? The Rendlesham incident happened. Its real, it was covered up. UFOs exist. Larry Warren's testimony of seeing a debriefing film is less corroborated, but he was truly a part of a real UFO event on this planet.

These things have let people take pictures. Have you not been paying attention to all the pictures and film that come out regarding this subject? Or are you blind?

The other proof of UFO cover up is a part of Project Blue Book. The 1965 Edwards AFB UFO incident. Documents have been declassified along with some audio evidence. Its real proof. Again it proves UFOs exist and because the government doesn't talk about it, its covered up. Doesn't take much to imagine WHY its covered up. You are seriously deluding yourself.

If it was covered up, then how do you know it was real? You think it was real. How do you know?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   

If it was covered up, then how do you know it was real? You think it was real. How do you know?
What? We have proof of at least two real UFO events. Obviously this subject is covered up. Why wouldn't I know this subject is covered up as a result of these facts?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Also that 1980 Rendlesham Forest/Bentwaters Woodridge AFB UFO incident was at a top secret Nuclear weapons base where most of usa an uk nukes were kept, after this ufo incident the forest was burnt to a cinder and a clean up team cleaned up everything, and the base was shut down and moved to some unknown place in UK.

[Edited on 30-11-2003 by blobby]

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   

What? We have proof of at least two real UFO events. Obviously this subject is covered up. Why wouldn't I know this subject is covered up as a result of these facts?

If you know it was covered up...for a fact. There must be conclusive evidence. With NO room for doubt to that fact. So I will look forward to your research report showing us all conclusive evidence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join