It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who thinks the moons a base for aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
If you know it was covered up...for a fact. There must be conclusive evidence. With NO room for doubt to that fact. So I will look forward to your research report showing us all conclusive evidence.
Obviously these two events I mentioned are no longer covered up. This entire subject obviously is covered up as a result of these two real incidents, or can you not figure that out for yourself?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
its covered up by no one in govorment will talk sensibly about it if at all, and that the declassified documents are mostly blacked out as usual with these ufo docs.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have to agree with Zzub on this. The moon is a rock from space. Not an alien base.

The "dark" side of the moon is just where the sun is not shining upon, nothing abnormal about that. I doubt it is an alien base, because it has nothing to support life. It is a dead ball of space junk.

Of course, if you don't believe me, just go to the moon yourself.

-wD

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   

If you know it was covered up...for a fact. There must be conclusive evidence. With NO room for doubt to that fact. So I will look forward to your research report showing us all conclusive evidence.
I Ididn't start this thread. Why pound on me for what I think? I want you to make your own theory disproving my opinion that is based upon fact. Do you enjoy typing 30 questions an hour to me or am I just thinking you do?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

I Ididn't start this thread. Why pound on me for what I think? I want you to make your own theory disproving my opinion that is based upon fact. Do you enjoy typing 30 questions an hour to me or am I just thinking you do?

If you dont ask questions, you dont get answers.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   

who thinks the moons a base for aliens?

I think it's possible.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Strategically, I do not believe that the moon is a base of any kind. The moon would be one of the first places our culture would have go in space travel. This is because it is the closest object in space from us. If a "simple" child could realize this, I think a race of advanced extraterrestrials would have as well. It would be much more secure for Mercury or Pluto to be a base. These are the planets with some of the most extreme basic conditions (hot, cold). It would logically take us longer to travel there meaning they could study us longer. It would be more logical still if the bases were a type of mobile spacecraft. This would make it extremely difficult to spot or ID them.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone

Really, thats interesting. Why dont you show me a picture of it. How about maybe some communication from the base. Have they come down and talk to you to let you know it is there? If so tell them to give me a call. I would love to hear from them.
I have my sources. Larry Warren who was at the very real and declassified 1980 Rendlesham Forest/Bentwaters Woodridge AFB UFO incident was debriefed with a film showing NASA Apollo astronauts looking at a moon base with vehicles flying about. At the very least Larry Warren cannot be called a moron for this very real UFO sighting he was a witness to. So his testimony of seeing a debriefing film of a moon base is something I tend to believe.

Beyond that, there are enough weird Apollo mission pictures and film to make me imagine something is up there. Just look around for that Apollo 16 film of a gigantic disc going to the dark side of the moon. It exists and is in public domain. And also that cigar-shaped anomaly picture from I believe the Apollo 11 mission.

I will say it again. An alien moon base exists.

i have lotsa videos and i have that one, but my opionen its to-good to me real

email me if u want it its only like 4 secounds long

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join