It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice Hockey: Hockey withdrawl

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Man,I miss hockey.I hate it when the season ends.I have the hockey blues so bad,I lok forward to Poweraide commercials just soo I can see a couple of hockey players skating around.
October can't get here fast enough.Sniff,sniff.........

TRD

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Nyeff i am not the biggest fan of hockey,but the board has gone a bit quiet since the season ended...

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Nyeff i am not the biggest fan of hockey,but the board has gone a bit quiet since the season ended...

Well that is because half the people here just became mods at ATS.

I have noticed it though.There have been days when I haven't seen anybody here,it gets kinda lonlely.

[Edited on 6/27/03 by nyeff]

TRD

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
yeah i noticed that aswell Nyeff...It seems like Sportz Tawk is suffering lately i mean 10 members have been here today and only 4 have posted i think that is a bit pathetic....and only 6 posts on the todays lists out of 87 members when i came on at 6pm...

Anyway what was we talking about oh yeah Ice Hockey....

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Anyway what was we talking about oh yeah Ice Hockey....

Oh yeah,thats right.
I miss hockey. On the other hand my wife is stoked.She hates hockey.Hell she hates sports in general.Makes for an interesting marriage.

TRD

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well i have the same with fooball..The season has ended and it starts again in the middle of August...The good thing is at least my wife like football...

Who won the hockey finals anyway??

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Who won the hockey finals anyway??

Shees,where have you been?j/k

The devils won........:bounce:

TRD

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
well as i said i dont follow it that much

What team do you support?? Devils by any chance..

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
No,I'm a Sharks fan.If you slit my wrists,I bleed teal.

I was rooting for the Devils because I can't stand the Ducks.And Jeff Friesen plays with Devils now.He played a lot of years with Sharks.Hated to see him go.

TRD

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Devils,Ducks,Sharks and Friesen makes no sense to me.lol

The only Ducks i know if from watching them films the mighty ducks.....

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well then I think you need to spend some time at ESPN.They have all the info you will ever need for hockey.
Oh,just to confuse you a little more,Friesen also played for the Ducks.

TRD

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well looks like i will have to study up a bit then before the season starts again....lol

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Well looks like i will have to study up a bit then before the season starts again....lol

You better because ST Fantasy Hockey starts in October.

I can relate though nyeff, I have serious hockey withdrawal. I love baseball but nothing can match the intensity of hockey.

posted on Jul, 13 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
alright Nyeff! nice to have another hockey nut on here....I cant wait to start fantasy hockey!! Yea i am sad when the hockey season ends, now all I got to talk about is prospective trades and stuff

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I love all sports. But there is something about hockey that just gets my blood going. I hate it when the season ends.Its like a small part of me is put on hold. In fact the hardest part of moving to CA when I was a kid,was not being able to play hockey anymore. Being from Boston I learned to skate about the same time I learned to walk.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
hockey is just the greatest sport there is....it's so exciting. i can't wait till the season starts up again, last summer atleast the rangers had interesting stuff to talk about (me being a rangers fan and all), like calling Glen Sather an idiot and all, but this summer since it's such a buyers market there's like NOTHING going on....it seems that even anaheim getting federov is boring....jeez, i can't wait till october....the only half decent hockey conversation i've had lately was talking for two hours about how much teh scheduling sucks this year....I NEED HOCKEY!

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hey rangersfreak, you dont think the Rangers will make the playoffs this year, do you? They should take off the blindfold and get rid of Sather, heck when was the last time they made the playoffs?

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Just 2 more months till hockey season starts! Should be another exciting season, alot of good, young players in the game right now.

Ben

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I am waiting for my Rangers to make some huge moves..but they havent really done any yet. Looking forward to this season as well should be interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
I am waiting for my Rangers to make some huge moves..but they havent really done any yet.

They did sign Alexei Kovalev to a new deal, he's a great goal scorer. I assume you meant signing some free agents, they do have quite a bit of talent but need a coach who can make it work.

<<   2 >>

join