It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: Oakland A�s

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
A's are kicking butt lately and they are gonna make the play offs,my bet i did A's 9/2 to make the playoffs early in the season is looking good...

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yup, 8 wins in a row! Hottest team in Baseball!

They still have a way to go to reach their Major League mark of 20 set from last Summer though.

TRD

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well its top of the 8th A's leading 4-3 so its a close game...

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
A's win again, 4 to 3 today over Tampa Bay! That's 9 wins in a row!

TRD

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hey nice pic Fox...

Yep thats 9 in a row now,it was a close game but the A's came out victorious again with tedjada hitting yet another homer...:bounce:

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD:

Hey nice pic Fox...

Thanks.

I got a million of them.

Yep thats 9 in a row now,it was a close game but the A's came out victorious again with tedjada hitting yet another homer...:bounce:

Yeah, and Rich Harden finally won another ballgame after 3 losses and 1 no decision.

TRD

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
yep..

Well as i said before i hope they keep it going...

Fox u should post some in the animated,smiliies thread i think its in the non sportz tawk forum

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It's good to see Rich Harden get his stuff back again. 10 K's in 7 innings.

He wasn't that wild either.

TRD

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well the A's got a day off today,i don't know if that was a good thing but they deserve the rest...

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Yeah, today's a travel day to the East Coast.

They'll be playing 3 games at Baltimore and 3 at Tampa Bay.

TRD

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
should be a tough 6 games but i hope they get 4 from 6 that would be great..

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It's really good to see Harden pitch well though because they need him to be a good #3 starter with Mark Mulder done for the year and Barry Zito not having a Cy Young type year.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
A's on the winning track again, winning 3 straight from the Angels (after losing the opener).

It all started with Justin Duchscherer making his starting debut last Tuesday with 4-hit ball over 7 innings.

TRD

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
With their magic number down to three games, the A's can clinch the AL West with any combination of three wins and Seattle losses. They'll continue the quest for the West starting their final home series of the season on Monday against the Rangers.
Barry Zito, who's riding a two-game winning streak and has never lost to Texas, will start for the A's. Zito has pitched well as of late, posting a 3-1 record and a 2.95 ERA in his last five starts.

Cmon A's !!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Congratulations to the A's who won the 2003 American League West title last night!

I watched the last part of the game. It was great. :cool2:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I can't wait for tonight. It should be quite the pitching duel.

Pedro Martinez vs. Tim Hudson at the Oakland Coliseum.

TRD

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Pedro is a great pitcher but the A's got the win...I fancy them to do it again today with Zito pitching,they just need to get that bat swinging..:tum:

TRD

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
whoah i dont want to get toooo excited but i just checked the scores and the A's just scored 5 in the 2nd innings:bounce:

Cmon A's...

TRD

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
wow the A's win 5-1 zito pitched great by the reports,wished they showed it over here but hey the win is what counts..

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
wow the A's win 5-1 zito pitched great by the reports,wished they showed it over here but hey the win is what counts..

I saw a lot of the game today and it was great.

Great job by Keith Foulke to come back and pitch the 9th Inning after pitching 3 pressure packed innings last night.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join