It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I speak as a man who has met myself, and only know realize I always knew myself as I am sure we all do...as the children that we are. I post this little piece on God and issue this statement: All that which I say, I believe as I have taught myself how to live with myself.
the only way I could find peace was to give myself over to my own design completely. I once felt perhaps wrongly, that religions took and separate us all and who among us has not felt a twinge of fear even in the tiniest bit when in Revelations there is talk about how it is every thing and persona but ourselves? Who also among us would agree that a passionate heart which reads the scriptures felt God in them but panicked about the allusion that it was not okay to have faith in thyself, and as such the God in them follows suit? For me I always thought, well, what would the God in me do if one makes decisions while considering what God would do or how one could handle the implication that it is him in us that we periodically release
as to know right from wrong AND despairitly that is often when it is too late.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I don't believe in a God inside me etc. (or at least not in the way you do) but it is very good that you believe in a God which is good. That you have the idea that the God within you might think that some of your actions in the past are not as God should do them, does already say you are a good person

I don't think that the God in which you believe would do you harm because of such a thing which just says how good you want to try to live your live

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
...And if some say that god does in fact dwell inside us, I sure hope he likes enchiladas and beer, because that's what he's getting!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
...And if some say that god does in fact dwell inside us, I sure hope he likes enchiladas and beer, because that's what he's getting!

ROTFL.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr

I would so be down with a god who liked enchiladas and beer.

new topics

top topics

join