It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by drunk
Where you you like to spend a long holiday?
Originally posted by Ocelot
1) England, Ireland and Scotland - (would love to see some of those great castles they have over there in person. I would also like to see stonehenge.)
2) Egypt - Pretty obvious. The Pyramids
3) Vatican City - Even though I'm not a religious person I've always wanted to see the city.
4) Singapore - My dad's been there many times on business and he says the country is beautiful so I wanna see for myself.
5) Japan - Always wanted to go to Japan.
6) Germany - To visit all those historical places of WW2.
7) Grece - Nuff said.
8) Venice - Always seen the place on TV and it looks like a beautiful place to visit.
9) China - Dont know why but I would like to go there sometime.
10) Mexico and Central America - To see all those incredible Indian Cities the Mayas and Aztec indians once lived.
I think thats about it.
Originally posted by CiderGood_HeadacheBad
A tour/drinking binge through France and Belgium would be very nice . I was never happier than when I was getting drunk in France with good friends.
Nice idea, sadly i cannot do that this xmas cos myg/f is gonna be with me,she doesnt drink
Originally posted by drunk
Yeah Questor i 've heard bout Iceland also read bout it sounds a really cool place(excuse the pun)
Originally posted by thehippiedude
I have always wanted to take about a 30 day vacation that would hit the cultures of Eygpt, Israel, Greece and Italy all on 1 trip and cruise the Mediterranean and maybe stop in Crete or a few other islands but I would have to stop at Abydos for at least a day and checkout the mysterious UFO hieroglyphic relief that ive read so much about but I would settle for this trip hehehe:
Grand Tour of Egypt
Tour QF--12 days incl. air, or 1 days Cairo/Cairo
Sail through five thousand years of history! After guided sightseeing in Cairo, visit the Sphinx, the Great Pyramids, and the seaport of Alexandria. Next travel to Memphis to admire the 40-foot statue of Ramses II and the Alabaster Sphinx before a flight to Luxor. There you'll board the elegant Oberoi hotel boat for a three-night cruise on the legendary Nile River. Sightseeing includes the stunning monuments at Karnak, the Valley of Kings and Valley of Queens, Queen Hatshepsut's Temple, and the Temple of Horus in Edfu by way of horse-drawn carriage. Sail to Aswan where you'll see the turn-of-the-century Old Dam, take a boat to the Temple of Isis, and enjoy a felucca ride across the blue waters of the Nile. Close this 12-day vacation with free time in Cairo.
[Edited on 6-12-2003 by thehippiedude]