It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP. "His number is Six hundred threescore and six"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
hmm i wonder if ADAM = 666 ... does anyone know?

Here's one possibility, a carbon atom has 6 protons, 6 electrons, and 6 neutrons. Humans are carbon based. 6 is also the number of man, according to the Bible. 7 is the number of perfection. If 1 falls from 7 ( perfection or perfect unity) then it is 6 (man or imperfection). So if one falls from perfect unity it becomes man, which is a carbon based lifeform with the value of 6-6-6. Interesting huh?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   
for some time i've pondered as to Why this identification was written the way it is..

600, 3 score, 6

because, if the prophecy forsaw the AC figure, as being the most important/supreme. end-time Ruler of Earth...wouldn't this last 'Ceasar' insist on total capitulation of everyone & everything...even to the point of this 'numberology' thing....

his/her mark, would thus be known as:

6+ 3 score+ 600 >(reversed, as you can see = thus keeping with the "Anti-" motif, to the nth degree)<
~~+~~

Q??..anyone got insight as 2 why the '3 Score' was used ...seeing as the base 10 & such was known & used since the Greeks age of enlightenment?
??is there a message contained in the arrangement of 3 groups of 10 + 10?? (equal to 60, or 10x6)
??10 crowns of end-time beast?? 3 groups = WWI, II, III
== is this meant 2B imponderable??

no ans req'd...eom

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   
the next world power will be asia

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   
-edit-

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
and six"

Wait... it says that some-one with understanding has to count the number of the beast... there is a secret hidden within the 666...

The Number 666 is related to Phi

Revelations 13:18, speaking of the Anti-Christ, says the following:
"This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is a man's number. His number is 666."

This beast, the Anti-Christ, is thus related to the number 666, one of the greatest mysteries of the Bible.
Curiously enough, if you take the sine of 666�, you get -0.80901699, which is one-half of negative phi, or perhaps what one might call the "anti-phi."

The trigonometric relationship of sin 666� to phi is based on an isosceles triangle with a base of phi and sides of 1. When this triangle is enclosed in a circle with a radius of 1, we see that the lower line, which has an angle of 306� on the first rotation and 666� on the second rotation, has a sine equal to one-half negative phi.

In this we see the unity of phi divided into positive and negative, analogous perhaps to light and darkness or good and evil. Could this "sine" be a "sign" as well?

Phi appears throughout creation, and in every physical proportion of the human body. In that sense it is the number of all mankind, but Revelations seems to tell us that 666 is the number of one man, a mystery indeed.

Phi is found in all life and throughout the Universe and is said to be "Devine, God's Signiture, and Golden" like the Golden Kindom of Heaven with GOD. Strange huh???

evolutionoftruth.com...

EDIT: One more little detail.
1)Christ=Life(To LIVE),
2) AntiChrist=Destruction of Life(EVIL)
3) PHI=Formula of Continued Spiral within LIFE
4) ANTICHRIST=666

Opposite of "L"-"I"-"V"-"E" is "E"-"V"-"I"-"L"
A.K.A: "GOD vs. ANTI-GOD" or "PHI-Life vs. PHI-Destruction"

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by mOjOm]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:07 AM
link   

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
and six"

What is exactly meant with "count the number"? Is there meant a formula (phi or something) or some answer when you count from zero to 666...?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The Revelation was translated from Greek. But whether these particular characters were originally Hebrew, inserted in the Greek I do not. I have not read such.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:48 AM
link   
thought provoking comments on the marks....really like the thoughts of the mind, deeds of the hand..and i gotta tell ya the catholic church has always scared the crap outta me...i never thought about the baptism as a mark!

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Babtism is not the Mark!

Christ's commandment, given to His disciples: "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost" (Matthew 28:19),

Through immersion, Christ Himself was baptized; through immersion, the first preachers of Christianity baptized (see Acts 8:37-38)

Therefore to be babtised is not a sign of the 'mark'.......

Rom 6:3-4) Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

(1 Cor 12:13) For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

(Gal 3:27) For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

(Eph 4:4-6) There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Titus 3:4-7) But after that the kindness and love of God our Savior toward man appeared,
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior;
That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Christian Babtism is called circumcision made without hands(Col.2:11-12)

The Lord Himself said ,suffer(let)the little children to come unto Me, and forbid them not:for such is the kingdom of God(Luke 18:16)

Babtism is a spiritual birth, and as a person is born once, so also the Sacrement of Babtism is done once,One Lord, one faith,one babtism(Eph.4:5)

John the Babtist,preparing people to receive the Saviour, preached the Babtism of repentance for the remission of sins......And were all babtised of him in the river Jordon,confessing their sins (Mark1:4-5)
Having received this power from the Lord,the Apostles performed the Mystery of Confession:And many that believed came,and cofessed, and showed their deeds.(Acts 19:18)
Receive ye the Holy Spirit:whosesoever sins ye remit,they are remitted unto them;and whosesoever sins ye retain,they are retained (John 20:22-23)

''And He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying,''Drink ye all of it;For this is My blood of the New Testament,
Which is shed for many for the remission of sins''(Matt.26:26-28;Mark 14:22-24;Luke 22:19-24;1Cor.11:23-25)
In instructing the people,Jesus Christ said,
Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink His blood, ye have no life in you.
Whosoever eateth My flesh and drinketh My blood, hath eternal life;and I will raise him up the last day.For My flesh is meat indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.
He that eateth My flesh and drinketh My blood, abideth in Me, and I in him(John 6:53-56)

The bread used for Holy Communion is a single loaf,as all the believers in Christ constitute His one body,the head of which is Christ Himself.For we being many are one bread, and one body; for we are all partakers of that one bread, said the Apostle Paul(1Cor.10:17)

As you can see , the Babtism of Christianity is not the ''Mark of the Beast''

helen.....

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Helen, about the baptism being the Mark. It's just one of the many different theories I've run across. I'd provide more info for the reverse or opposite side to your info but haven't really read too much into it yet. I do remember it had some interesting & Creative data to back up it's claim. In true Conspiracy Form of course, which can get a little strange. Strange or not though you may want to check into it just for the heck of it. It shouldn't be too hard to find something on it I imagine. It was one of the smaller, less developed theories I've come across though, so who know's?

One thing though. Let's just say for this example it is correct. That could also mean that the reality of things as far as Judeo-Christian belief goes could be seen as completely backwards or as a total disquise implying one thing but doing it's complete opposite secretly. That would make quoting scripture from the Bible a pointless source for valid info. Since it too would be part of the disquise and be working for the opposite side in reality. Just thought I'd just throw that out there for a little side thought for those interested.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Know how to calculate it???!!!! is anyone also aware that in the same few verses it states that the one who solves it wears it? Why play with fire. People should avoid that which they know carries danger with it. I say leave that stuff be it isn't worth the gravity it carries!

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I Understand what you are saying.Mojom....but then if the Bible and God are not in fact ..TRUTH.....then the whole idea of The One WORLD Order and the Antichrist is just rubbish!

The mark can have many meanings......

In the Apocalypse, the holy Apostle John the Theologian indicated the number of Antichrist in these words:
''' And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their forehead... Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six (Rev. 13:16, 18).

Ever since then, there have been many interpretations of this number. In their exegeses the Holy Fathers have proceeded from the fact that the number of the beast [i.e., Antichrist] is the number of his name, as it says in verse 17: ...the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. During the time of Antichrist, everyone will be offered to receive the mark of the beast, and therefore Christians ought to know the essence of what this means and just what this number signifies.
Here is a link (if anyone is interested)Which I believe I have posted in the religious forums awhile back.......
Some pretty interesting things about the 666 and the mark of the Beast......
helen....
www.roca.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Lucifer, if what you say is true then just about everyone who has taken time to ponder the 666 passage of the bible and it's meaning would be to some degree doing calculations with IT(666) and would perish as a result. Now while this alone makes it no more or less true, that is a pretty rotten thing to do to those who follow the teachings within the "Study Book" don't ya think? If it wasn't meant for the reader to figure it out, why include it, it can't help but only hurt them?

Helen: I Understand what you are saying.Mojom....but then if the Bible and God are not in fact ..TRUTH.....then the whole idea of The One WORLD Order and the Antichrist is just rubbish!

Yes, I suppose you're right. Once a flaw is part of the equation it pretty much brings down the entire house of cards doesn't it. How about if it's not "Wrong" but Misleading on purpose though? AntiChrist is the Liar of Liars right? Maybe he's relying on a carefully thought out, yet very small alteration of the Truth as Written. The small crack that breaks the damn given enough time so to speak. Also if it is a possible conspiracy or setup I see it more with the Bible alone without needing the link to GOD also. GOD could still be Truth with the Bible being a Lie or Trick.
Bible True=God True w/Bible True
Bible False=Bible False yet God still can be True regardless. God would simply be found elsewhere or hidden for differnet reasons.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Revelation is simply a mix of astrology and numerology. The author was probably a kabbalist, and like most kabbalists, he attributed meaning to numbers. 666 is the sum of a 6x6 magic square and it represents the sun demon spirit (Sorath) in Kabbala.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If we didn't have the Bible then how could we have come to know about God?

I know the Bible also speaks of other words of which were too many for the Bible to contain.....but if we start thinking like that, we are all pretty much going to perish.....Yes the devil is the Fathere of lies...but we also have the writings of early Monks in the early century that lived in the deserts and caves......they served God and daily used prayer and fasting.....Jesus Christ Himself said that ......when His disciples found themselves unable to cast out demons from an unfortunate boy who was possessed. He told them clearly, "This kind (of demon) goeth not out save by prayer and fasting" (Matt. 17:21).
Many monks of those days(and even today ....living in MtAthos and other monastaries) saw demons all around them.....
and Prayer and fasting were their defense against demonic attacks!

"Whosoever will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me" (Mark 8:34).
The true Christian, the Orthodox Christian, is only he who strives to emulate Christ in the bearing of the cross and is prepared to crucify himself in the Name of.Christ. The holy Apostles clearly taught this.
Thus the Apostle Peter writes: "If when you do well and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is accepted with God.
For even here unto were ye called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that we should follow his steps" (I Pet. 2:2-21).
In precisely the same way the holy Apostle Paul says repeatedly in his epistles that all true Christians must be ascetics, and the ascetic labor o' the Christian consists of crucifying himself for the sake of Christ: "They that are Christians have crucified the flesh together with the passions and lusts" (Gal. 5:24).

A favorite expression of St. Paul is that we must be crucified with Christ that we might rise with Him. He puts forth this thought in a variety of his sayings in many of his epistles.

One problem with many people today is making up stories that the Bible is not the word of God.....and that is the devil trying to make out that he does not exist or that he is guiltless in all of this!

Man fell because he could not keep ONE commandment of GOD.....
God knows that we are all sinners.......and He took flesh....Christ existed before all time and was the active agent in the creation of the world (John 1:1-4).

God the Lord has appeared to men in the flesh, that men have seen Him with their own eyes, touched Him with their hands, have beheld the victory and glory of the Only Begotten Son of God (John 1:1 14,1 John 1:1-31..
the spirit of the Gospel of St. John. a lively sense that Eternal Life has entered into this life on earth, that God the Lord has appeared to men in the flesh, that men have seen Him with their own eyes, touched Him with their hands, have beheld the victory and glory of the Only Begotten Son of God (John 1:1 14,1 John 1:1-31..

www.creationism.org...

I guess without the Bible many of us would be lost......and because we are living in the end of times ,more then anything we need the teachings and writings of those fathers,Saints and rightous men that lived a life in prayer and gave us their work to know and live in truth....
helen....

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The famous part from the Book of Revelation about the number of the beast is a classic Revelation riddle. You will understand it when you understand how the Book of Revelation is written. It's a series of subliminal referances to the Gospel and the Tannakh. The rest of the bible contains the explanations for all or atleast most of the mysteries in Revelation.

The very number 666 is mentioned several places in the Tannakh (Old Testament). Once as the number of a man (Adonikam) and twise about taxation (Solomon gathered 666 talents of gold each year in tax). All these instances are mentioned in the Books of Wisdom in the Bible. Having a mark on your forehead and your right hand is also mentioned several places in the Tannakh. Always describing the fundament of Israel, Passover, the Law and the priesthood. All these instances are mentioned in the Law or the Torah in Hebrew. The first time a word meaning mark occurs in the Tannakh is about the Sun, the Moon and the stars. The second time it is mentioned, is after Cain has slain Abel, God puts a mark of protection on the forehead of Cain giving his descendants the right to revenge his death seven times. What is meant with beasts of the kind Revelation speeks of in this matter, is described in Daniel: they are gentile world powers or empires who have controlled or threatened Zion and Jerusalem.

First let's take a look at Adonikam: His name means "Lord of Rising" and he brought 666 of his family back from Babylon. His name also includes the name of the patriarch of Egypt, Kam, son of Noah. When I read the name using my twisted brains, I also get it to mean "Lord of the East" or "Towards On (Heliopolis or the City of the Sun, located in the Cairo suburbs, the ancient center of Sun worship) in Egypt" or "A Lord of Egypt" or "Anno Domin� Egyptian Style Sun Worship". The name of Babylon's main god was Ba'al Sebul which means Exhalted Lord. This name was often humoristically transformed into Ba'al Sebub or Beelzebub which means "Lord of Flies".

And the Sun, Moon and stars are all called marks that shows us which day is which and when to keep track of Sabbaths and festivals etc. God created these marks in the middle of the seven day Creational week. And Peter repeats what king David (or was it Solomon?) said: One day for God equals 1000 years on Earth. Anno Domin� is year 3761 Year of Adam. In the middle of the Week. AD new year start at 1st of January, the "golden middle way" between when the Eastern and Western Roman Empire centers celebrated winter solstice, or the ressurection of the Sun, the rising of the Sun. In the West they celebrated newyear on 25th of January while in the East they celebrated newyear on 6th of January. When Julius C�sar introduced his calendar which was a revision of the Egyptian Sun calendar, he marked newyear at 1st of March, just after Spring equinox. The catholic calendars are both typical solar calendars, while the Arab calendar is a typical lunar calendar.

The gold (the most Sun like element, worshipped for this all over the globe since ancient times) Solomon collected in taxes in one year weighed 666 talents.

God says that Passover shall be God's mark on the foreheads and right hands of Israel. The Sabbath is called the same and the whole Law is also refered to as a mark of this kind. When Aaron was elected by God to be the Highest priest, Moses made a seal in gold that was put on the front of Aaron's turban which said Holy to YHWH. A teacher of the law (rabbi) often has the ten commandments written on rolls of paper on his forehead and on their right hand.

And Cain was given the right to kill if anyone tried to revenge the murder of Abel. Cain slew Abel because he was jealous and heartbroken. For Abel's feasts attracted more attention from God than his own feasts in God's honor. Abel sacrificed animals while Cain sacrificed plants. In the Law of Moses Israel becomes obligated to do both. The ammount of plants sacrificed is always much less than the ammount of flesh and blood.

If we summarise all this info we get: �

666 is connected to Babylonian and Egyptian Sun worship and laws that gives certain men the right to kill to keep peace. It is connected to astrology and calendars. It is connected to Ba'al worship and the return from Babylon. It is connected to a priesthood, lawenforcement, Passover and the Sabbath. The Mark of the Beast is an anti version of the Mark of God. The Mark of God is: God is One, Love God and love your neighbour as if he was yourself! This is the sole principle that the whole Torah is settled uppon. Every single law in the Torah has come as a result of this simple principle. If we follow the Law we will be blessed. If we brake the Law we must repent unless we will inherit the curse of Adam and Eve: Death and exclusion.

The beast and Germany and the Papacy. In Daniel we learn that in the middle of the Week, the AntiChrist will change laws and the calendar. Julius C�sar and his followers, the Papacy has fulfilled this prophecy. We also know that Rome is the mystery Babylon mentioned in the Book of Revelation as I have explained in detail a hundred times before. The Vatican does not teach their followers to live by the Law of God. They have instead followed in the footsteps of the Pharicees and the followers of the Talmud and have replaced the Law with laws of men. They have introduced a new Highest Priest, the Pope and have abolished Sabbath and Passover with Sunday and Easter. The papacy is nothing else than a continuance of the Roman Empire. The word Church has the same etymology as Curia, the name of the Roman Senate. The Curia consisted of ten senators from each of the three Roman tribes: 20 claws of copper and ten white horns. The Germanic tribe's ten horns had their fulfillment when the German Papal Kaizer divided his empire into ten imperial circles or provinces. Hitler was the little horn with eyes and a big mouth. He was naturally blessed by the Pope. Nazi germany was nothing else than an attempt to rise the Roman Empire from the ashes. Look at all the similarities. From their symbology and ideology, to how they lifted their right arm towards their leader and shouted Heil. Hitler was also the first to internationally broadcast an event with syncronized speech. And his choice of scenary? Nothing less than the 1936 Berlin Olympic Games. These games were originally held in honor of the Greek gods of the Olymp. Hitler was an extreme believer in astrology, which gave the Allies a pro, for they could easily calculate when Hitler would probably strike and how he would do it. Hitler once said that in the Earth element he was a hero, but on the sea he was a coward. His main goal was to breed back a race of Atlantides based on ancient myths that said seven Atlantidic priests had survived when Atlantis was swallowed by the Ocean. They had managed to come ashore in the Himalayas where they had married and begot children. Hitler knew that if you cross breed a bastardous gene in a certain manner, you could "clean" the DNA and bring back the original races. SS, Hitlerjugend and the Lebensborn projects were all means to acheive this: to bring back pure Atlantides as the "master race" or "Das �bermensch". He used Catholicism to acheive his goals and saw the Jews as his main problem in acheiving his goals, and since they were often skilled and wealthy they meant a source of workers and income and a perfect Judasgoat to elevate himself as the salvation for Germany who was in great depression after the Versailles tract had stripped Germany of most of their land and rights. WW1 and the fall of the Ottoman Empire had also brought forth nationalism with the Arabs and the Jews much due to the UK/French Sykes-Picot agreement who had promiced suvereignity over Palestine to both Arabs and Jews. Until then there had never been such a thing as war between Arabs and Jews over Palestine. They had lived side by side in peace for millennia under different rulers. With the help from the Arabs and Jews the Ottoman Empire was sunk due to a promice that was impossible to fulfill. To make the whole situation even more complicated, the official owner of the deed of conveyance belongs to the former Austrian Hungarian kings, the Habsburgs, the family leader has the official title of King of Jerusalem. These were all potential hasards to Hitler's planned suveraignity over the whole freaking world.

666 and astrology: In ancient Egypt they develloped the system of astrology based on a 360 day callendar and ten day weeks dividing the Mazzaroth into 36 so called decans (Greek for ten) or weeks. When the Babylonians revised the Mazzaroth and created their own Zodiak, they appointed gods for each decan and a human representative for each god. Each decan had it's own number and this number was also the number of the god and the man who represented him. The first decan had the number 1, the second had 3 (1+2) the next 6 (1+2+3) and so on until the 36th decan had the number 666 (1+2+3.....+35+36). Pontifex Maximus was a title the C�sars "inherited" from Babylon. The pope has this inscribed in his hat. And it was the title of the highest authority in Babylon. 666.

I feel this mystery is solved. What do you think?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If you multiply 666 x 666, you get 443556. Each of these represent letters of the alphabet. (DDCEEF) In hex, DD = 221, C=12, EE=239, and F=15. If you add these up...

+15
----------

Of course, it's quite obvious that this is the processor of the beast. Apparently, the beast can't afford an upgrade.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
My friend has explained this to me.
The Israelitis had a 'language of numbers', 600, 60 and 6 mean OREN. Read backwards it's NERO. The Emperor, who at the time of Apostol John repressed and killed Christians.
He had to use a specific symbol of evil, a man who Christians hated the most- Nero.
And he has hidden his name, so that the Romans would not kill him for calling Nero 'The Beast'.
Remember: apostols thought that the Apocalipse would come in the time of their lifes: about 50A.D.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by riffraffalunas
for some time i've pondered as to Why this identification was written the way it is..

600, 3 score, 6

That was because it wasn't. But when King James and the Curch of England translated the bible, there was no number sixty in English. 60 was written as a multiplum of 20s. You have much the same in Danish still today. There sixty is called tres, and fifty is called halvtres. Originally they wrote this number with letters since they didn't have a separate numerical alfabet in Greek back then: Xi Rho Sigma I think it is. Hope that helped.... This is one clear example on why I mean the bible should never have been translated from the original sources. A book of this kind is designed for the language it is written in. For when you translate something, you are bound to the interpretation you give to what the author meant when he wrote the book. They should rather have made lexicons and dictionaries and left the original books as they were.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
Know how to calculate it???!!!! is anyone also aware that in the same few verses it states that the one who solves it wears it? Why play with fire. People should avoid that which they know carries danger with it. I say leave that stuff be it isn't worth the gravity it carries!

It doesn't say any such thing. It's not something you carry, it's something you believe and act out. Do your homework.

About phi, that's quite interresting, for phi can be drawn out as a spiral, and so can 666 in a much similar degree. Using the Fibonacci numbers you can draw a spiral. The Fibonnacci numbers are 1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34 and so on. These numbers are calculated by always adding the former number to the present to get the next number in the row. Like this: 1+2=3, 3+2=5, 5+3=8 etc. This spiral has the shape of the number 6. But if you use another tactic based on the system found in Babylonian astrology known as the Zodiak, which indeed adds up to 666, you simply add the present number with the next in row to get the new number. Like this: 1+2=3, 3+3=6, 6+4=10 etc. until you have come to 36 when it adds up to 666. If you start these two spirals in the same spot, you will see that the latter variant stagnates after a short while and the phi spiral has reached the ends of the universe or perhaps even back to the origo.

But I don't believe this is based on trigonometry. But a system of prophecy. Or more precisely, some form of astrology. The highest priest in Babylon (and in Rome) was the human representative of a god, who was probably just the guy who created their system of astrology, who drew the constellations and set their borders: Ba'al, Marduk... beloved child has many names. There are reasons to believe that this god was noone else than the guy who founded Babylon and built the famous tower: Nimrod, son of Kush. God was seen as a bull, and the son of God was thereby seen as a calf. The golden calf was an image of the son of God. The prophecied redeemer of the nations. One of the titles of the pope is Vicar of the Son of God. Which son? Ba'al, the golden calf of the Bull of Heaven or Jesus the lamb of God? Why couldn't they just call themselves Vicars of Jesus. Why did they have to use a general term like Vicar of the Son of God? Satan or Ba'al is also one of the sons of God. Michael and Garbriel are two others. Then we have Uriel, Raphael, Metatron and all the others. God has millions of children. He even calls a rightious man his son and a faithful woman his daughter. Go figure.....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join