Special Forces - who's the best?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Australian SASR are as good as any of the top units and in some roles exceed the capabilities of these units. The fact that the SASR isn't in the public eye very much is because they din't have members putting out books every couple of weeks and prefer to remain very low key.

When Three Squadron rotated in during April, Adam says they achieved extraordinary feats of reconnaissance - at one stage astounding the Americans with detailed pictures of weapons being smuggled across the border in a trailer being towed by a red tractor. Even the hard-to-impress British SAS were stunned by Three Squadron's patrols, says one trooper. "The Poms could only last four days. We managed seven without resupply on the first patrol,'' he says.

www.time.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
just to get folks ideas on the type of special forces I havent SEEN any posts on the U.S Air Force Air Commandos not that there aren't any posts iam just saying i havent seen any so lets spark conversation on them for a bit please only cause i find them extremely interesting

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
If your looking for U.S.A.F. Special Forces, check out "Pararescue" & Combat Control"
www.pararescue.com...

As far as the best SpecOp team is....well, they all are good!! They all cross train, most of the physical is the same regardless of what group you choose.

But my answer would have to be, Three Letter Alphabet group Black Teams, you know them CIA, NSA, and unheard of gov'mnt groups.......... They go through our special forces teams a recruit only the best, its the same as building a SF team, you recruit from the best people you have.

new topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum