It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

give me proof of an almigmty god

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Russian, the point I was trying to prove is that math and science can explain the universe.

My theory is that math/science is god.

I know, I'm being a bit obsessive here...

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
if god wanted us to all be saved because he loved us, why would only some one have an 'experience' like that, why just him? why not me?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PolarBear
if god wanted us to all be saved because he loved us, why would only some one have an 'experience' like that, why just him? why not me?

God does not force people to worship him.

If you dont believe in God he will try to save you through

other people but will not force you to become a believer.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Faith is spiritual hope. It is illogical to pursue or debate an intangible.
That is why philosophy is the forum of humana choice when one would think to approach or have accrued interest in speculative concepts. Why enter an unending syntax exchange couple with negative emotional design modes?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   
like u ive been looking for some proof, just by looking means there is a god cause he said who seeks thal see s keep looking the bible for the most part is true but there are other places to look,like u i just dont belive because there is more and if u want i can send to to places that might give u some answers that are more easy to live with,they may be right or wrong but i belive that god sent his son for our sins,whether he died on the cross or lived after that, and went on to finish his work here and did and then died like a man, that makes more sence than the other and then it make jesus real. to all

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Darkspace, get of the idea of the almighty God and go wonder about the idea that they could perhaps call something almighty what looked almighty to them.

You said there is some truth in the idea that they made God up because they couldn't explain everything. That doesn't explain one single thing, the religions in the world aren't just worshipping thunder, the sun etc.

Whole religions describe airplanes, technologies, machines etc. That is a describtion of something which they didn't understand, but not stupid things like thunder etc.

www.sacred-texts.com...
www.mystae.com...
interoz.com...

Let me behold Horus when he is in charge of the rudder [of the Boat of Ra],

nandan-india.com...
www.nexusmagazine.com...
www.sacred-texts.com...
exodus2006.com...
www.google.nl...:_atOY2mkKvIJ:dubroom.org/download/pdf/ebooks/barry_chamish_-_did_biblical_giants_build_the_circle_of_the_refaim.pd f+Refaim+barry+chamish+sirius+giants&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8

This wasn't because they didn't understand, this was because they wrote down what they saw, forget the idea that it was there to explain nature.

Every religion beliefs by the way also explicitely that the Gods came from Sirius, what a coincidence

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
Darkspace, get of the idea of the almighty God and go wonder about the idea that they could perhaps call something almighty what looked almighty to them.

You said there is some truth in the idea that they made God up because they couldn't explain everything. That doesn't explain one single thing, the religions in the world aren't just worshipping thunder, the sun etc.

Whole religions describe airplanes, technologies, machines etc. That is a describtion of something which they didn't understand, but not stupid things like thunder etc.

www.sacred-texts.com...
www.mystae.com...
interoz.com...

Let me behold Horus when he is in charge of the rudder [of the Boat of Ra],

nandan-india.com...
www.nexusmagazine.com...
www.sacred-texts.com...
exodus2006.com...
www.google.nl...:_atOY2mkKvIJ:dubroom.org/download/pdf/ebooks/barry_chamish_-_did_biblical_giants_build_the_circle_of_the_refaim.pd f+Refaim+barry+chamish+sirius+giants&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8

This wasn't because they didn't understand, this was because they wrote down what they saw, forget the idea that it was there to explain nature.

Every religion beliefs by the way also explicitely that the Gods came from Sirius, what a coincidence

LeenBekkemaa, LeenBekkemaa
, i know, that's what i believe in too. but what is certrain also is that there are other things in this world too that cannot be explained by science yet. there is more between heaven and earth, than the human eye van see.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Give me the definition of Good and Evil, Truth and mistruth, and I shall give you the definition of GOD.
Deep

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Originally posted by websuspect
Give me proof that cell division, microbiology and subatomic physics occur through scientific phenonmenon.

You cannot proove than any scientific process, let alone Myosis or cell division creates any part of a cell. Let alone for any part of a cell to split and create more cells or any part of a cell.

It simply happens. We can feel and touch these things. It is a miracle of Faith. You either belive these things happen or you dont. HUmans did not evolve from Monkey #ers.

so where did humans come from?

did the ground just get struck by lighting and there came

out a live cell that then reproduced?

oh oops where did the unverise come from and where

did ground come from?

life becomes more simiple if you believe in God and

people that believe in God tend to come through

trageties(spelling) faster and easier.

For example it helped me come through my Dads death

a year ago.

/me gets out the Vodka! To Monkey #ers.

I prayed that the Iron Curtain would come down and there would be churchs in Russia again and it happened.

Explain that?

/me takes a sip of vodka and passes out.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
THere were Christain churchs before the iron curtian came down.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yes but some of them like Saint Petersburgh were government buildings.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Some but not all.

I went to a different Church.

My Dad sat in jail for being Christain.

He was Pentacostal(spelling)

And the Russian gverment hated Pentacostals and Baptists the most.

If you were a Pentacostal or Baptist you could of get up to 25 years in jail or get exacuted.

Luckly my Dad only had to be in jail for 5 years.

gog

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Disprove god first, then i will disprove your disproof.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
life becomes more simiple if you believe in God and

people that believe in God tend to come through

trageties(spelling) faster and easier.

Simple belief for simple people. I guess I'm just not simple. The world being flat made things alot more simple too. There wasn't that pesky old gravity to deal with. Ah yes, it was much more simple when the earth was the center of the universe, and was also flat. Unfortunately, things aren't that simple. It's a cop out. The worst negative effect, is that it keeps people from seeking the real truth.

[Edited on 11-26-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 06:22 AM
link   

www.collegiatechoice.com...

Proof is a personal thing each person finds for themselves. You can follow blindly until then.

If you seek proof there is no God then you'll be given that proof by God. If you seek proof that God exists then God will give you that proof.

God is the information that reaches to and from every thing in creation,

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I'm beginning to believe that 'proof' of God comes not from the physical but the Spiritual. We all have a spirit therefore, we all have the abilities to see with our Spirits the things we cannot see with our physical eyes.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Name one thing that god created that can't be described by math and science.

YOU

/\/ight\/\/ing

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 03:24 AM
link   

When I finally met my guardian angel I fell deeply in love with her. Then she vanished and for three days I waited for her to return. On the third night I knelt in prayer and begged her, with tears streaming from my eyes, to give me a sign so that I would know she was still watching over me.

The very second I asked for a sign the sky above me exploded with thunder! It was awesome believe me. The sky had been peaceful and quiet before I asked for a sign. A wild storm followed the thunder and I was overjoyed, fully accepting that a sign had indeed been given.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 06:00 AM
link   
god is here, on video..
watch angels.. orbs.. globes..
watch love manifest..
www.bluesunproductions.com...

please do not respond to my post unless you've
watched my videos. thank u

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by darkspace

i have to quote myself on this, and say, that in the last 2 days, while reading the "stargates are real" thread by undo (and zorgon) now have no doubt that there is A God out there, one supreme being that created the universe(S) and everything. at least it correlates with what i have been reading until now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join