It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Being Gay is alright in the eyes of God then.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem

Originally posted by DeusEx

Originally posted by sirCyco
in the schools, i had to put up with some gay guy in a class, tell me how he and his boyfriend want to get married, they are trying to adopt a kid, and they want to "be accepted" and when asked** about marriage his excuse was exactly this:

just get a bunch of your perfect christian brothers together and try to organize a gay burning festival you hate mongerer

NOW WHEN THE # DID I SAY I HATE GAYS?!

SHOW ME!!!!!!

I JUST HATE THE ONES TRYING TO DESTROY EVERYTHING I STAND FOR AND REPLACE IT WITH WHAT THEY BELIEVE!

I don't think you needed to say you hate gays... your attitude, contempt, and all-around assault on them said enough.

quite the contrary I AM NOT LEADING AN ASSAULT, BUT A DEFENSE TO STAND AGAINST THIS COMMUNISTIC/ PERVERTED IDEAL! (no marriage, no sex, no family)
THE GAY MILITANTS LED THE ASSAULT! AND THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER!

I REALLY DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS BUT
I WILL STAND AND DEFEND GOD,LIBERTY, MARRIAGE, AND THE MOST SACRED, THE FAMILY!

That's it join these guys !!

Hurry up ! The gays, the blacks and the jews are gathering an army !!!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Well, if you really want my opinion...,.......

youre discussinf fairy tales.

But, if you insist, ok.

According to your bible, the diety you worship as your god is a mass murdering egomaniac that creates people imperfect and immoral by his standards so he can torment them for life.

Science has show that people tend to be born gay. Since god supposedly creates all life, then he also creates people who are genetically gay. Thus, he creates by thier very design, evil sodomite sinners who he wants to condemn to hell.

And why are some christians so obsessed with what gay people want to do in the privacy of thier own bedrooms? As long as they aint doing it with unwilling partners, what they do is THIER biz.

It was a dark day when the church decided to commandeer peoples sexuality.

BRAVO!

Libido fascination is one of the foundations for Xtian rhetoric. Always concerned about poeple's sex lives. Who's on top?
Was she wearing her pumps?

HAHA, what a boring sex life these people must have.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ask a Muslim about their views on Gays.

I bet more Christians are tollerant of gays than Muslims!

I am Christian and I have no problems with gay people.

I say live and let live as long as it does not hurt you.

Gay marrige is a different issue.

Marrige is a holy sacrement, in the eyes of god!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot

According to your bible, the diety you worship as your god is a mass murdering egomaniac that creates people imperfect and immoral by his standards so he can torment them for life.

GOD also gave YOU a freedom......the freedom to CHOoSE your destiny. Whether or not you want to make the right decisions, you will, we all WILL face the consequences.

Why do u trust in god ? and what do u trust ? That hes right ? that gays are bad ? that there will be consequences ? Why do u believe in god, dont forget its a believe..and a believe in god is i think more a disbelieve in yourself, its like runnin away..ahh god will do it, god says this so its like that..we have brains to think and make our own decisions. Maybe gods for cowards, so u can always put in in someone else his hands and dont have to carry the consequences yourself, speaking of consequences, what will the consequence be ??? hell ? heaven ? or just the grave we all get, with a nice stone and incription, he lived a good live...

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by baked

You were doing alroght up to that last one.
No. Marriage is a holy sacrament in the eyes of the church.

Unless you can see through God's eyes I reckon you ain't qualified to state what's holy through 'em. You can only hazard a guess.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The truth according to what ? the bible ?, god ? the devil..all made up things..so u wanna compare if something is the truth to these thing.
Has there ever, ever been a punisment by this so called god ? If u think about it it looks like yall confuse god with the devil..so place the devil where god is and everything yall say in the name of god look aight..so this means yall all worship the devil ? And that god is maybe fighting to make this world better by creating gays ?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
damn are those scottish being punished, 3-0

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
guess gods with us 2day

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   

correct, but the truth must be exposed, for all christians to see. To let them see their values, their communities, their familys, are going the way of the devil. and it shall be seen, it should be seen, and fought.

The truth is something that cannot be hidden from those who put forth the effort to see it. It is only then that it shall be seen, for truth is a reward to be earned and not a gift that can be given. Do not think of yourself as Saving or Teaching others when it is their duty to seek out the truth if and when they decide to. Such efforts, even if done with good intent, will certainly fall upon deaf ears and blind eyes for you cannot teach those who will not learn. Instead, focus on building the life you desire without distraction of others around you. You cannot help anyone who has not asked for help, but will in fact add to the confusion in a world already filled with Righteous Words Telling How, but empty of Righteous Living "Showing" How.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jozuph Maybe gods for cowards, so u can always put in in someone else his hands and dont have to carry the consequences yourself, speaking of consequences, what will the consequence be ??? hell ? heaven ? or just the grave we all get, with a nice stone and incription, he lived a good live...

Exactly! Bingo. Christ bore it all for us. He carries our ill-fated decisions. He helps ration out what people don't want to believe in. It is so sad to see how many people in this world carry so much hate and dissapointment in themselves. No hope. But like I said GOD gave you the right to choose

right or wrong
left or right
yes or no
homosexuals or hetrosexuals

got it? get it?
cause if you don't, you just don't GET it.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Unless you can see through God's eyes I reckon you ain't qualified to state what's holy through 'em. You can only hazard a guess.

Finally, some one said it.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jozuph Maybe gods for cowards, so u can always put in in someone else his hands and dont have to carry the consequences yourself, speaking of consequences, what will the consequence be ??? hell ? heaven ? or just the grave we all get, with a nice stone and incription, he lived a good live...

Exactly! Bingo. Christ bore it all for us. He carries our ill-fated decisions. He helps ration out what people don't want to believe in. It is so sad to see how many people in this world carry so much hate and dissapointment in themselves. No hope. But like I said GOD gave you the right to choose

right or wrong
left or right
yes or no

got it? get it?

my father and mother decided to make a baby, and damn that was me..They gave me the right to choose, or better i have the right to choose, not because god said so but because iam a humanbeing. The right to choose, so god gave me the right to choose..didnt my story bout the devil and god and that it looks that everybody who worships god acyually worships the devil sound nice ?
But reading your post maybe, the maybe coward story doesnt spund bad either he..you give god [ something non excisting] the power to decide over what u can choose and what u cant choose..thats not really manlike :]]]
got it? get it?

and us patriot, u proud to be american ? seriously...and maybe u can also answer my other questions, its always easy not to answer isnt it..or is this also the decision of god ?

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by jozuph]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Well, if you really want my opinion...,.......

youre discussinf fairy tales.

But, if you insist, ok.

Science has show that people tend to be born gay. Since god supposedly creates all life, then he also creates people who are genetically gay. Thus, he creates by thier very design, evil sodomite sinners who he wants to condemn to hell.

And why are some christians so obsessed with what gay people want to do in the privacy of thier own bedrooms? As long as they aint doing it with unwilling partners, what they do is THIER biz.

It was a dark day when the church decided to commandeer peoples sexuality.

According to the Bible every person on the earth is born with sin and it is your responsibility as a person to turn away from it.

According to the Bible Paul had to overcome a "thorn in his side" which many scholars beleive to have meant that he was gay. When Paul asked God for help he was told my grace shall be enough for you. Paul eventually removed the thorn from his side and lived a very spiritual life.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jozuph

right or wrong
left or right
yes or no

got it? get it?

my father and mother decided to make a baby, and damn that was me..They gave me the right to choose, or better i have the right to choose, not because god said so but because iam a humanbeing. The right to choose, so god gave me the right to choose..didnt my story bout the devil and god and that it looks that everybody who worships god acyually worships the devil sound nice ?
But reading your post maybe, the maybe coward story doesnt spund bad either he..you give god [ something non excisting] the power to decide over what u can choose and what u cant choose..thats not really manlike :]]]
got it? get it?

do you know the difference between what is right and wrong? would you cast evil things upon your own mother and father? no, right? then if you acknowledge that J, then you are on your way to admitting that you're a sinner.

did u get that?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

Originally posted by baked

You were doing alroght up to that last one.
No. Marriage is a holy sacrament in the eyes of the church.

You are definatly right!

All I can do is hazard a guess.

Thats all any of us can do.

I'm not going to sit here and try to convince someone that there is a god, just because I believe in god.

I don't find it my place.

You either believe or you don't.

Remember back when you were a child, and
your parents would shove something down your
throat (ideas/ideals)?

Nothing would turn you away faster
than being forced to learn or suffer something you didn't want to.

None of us can Prove that god does exist.

None of us can Prove he doesen't exist either.

Maybe a little respect for the people that believe in god,

and don't force our views on others.

If you find it offensive that someone would be quick to

bash a gay, black, woman, asian, or whatever you hold

sacred, why wouldn't I find it offensive to sit here and

listen to things such as this Anti-Christian hate.

I'm not defending anyone that bashes anyone because

of who they decide to love. That would be wrong

in my opinion.

Why bash something that someone else might love?

If you believe god does not exist then fine, thats your

belief.

I believe he does! Does that hurt you?

Have I persicuted you?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
BlackJackal maybe u can respond to the answer i gave u to that laws of nature story of yours ?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   

right or wrong
left or right
yes or no

got it? get it?

got it? get it?

do you know the difference between what is right and wrong? would you cast evil things upon your own mother and father? no, right? then if you acknowledge that J, then you are on your way to admitting that you're a sinner.

did u get that?

no dindt got it again, maybe it would be good that u start talking for yourself instead
I dont know the diff between right or wrong if u dont tell me whats right or whats u find wrong..for me that divers according the subject we talk about..for u i believe its the bible but like i said i think for myself..[or at least try :]
Also like i said before, the things a lott of people do in the ame of god are more thing u would think the devil would do..still no answers he..u wont find em in the bible thats for shure..besides whats a sinner

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
J good luck in life and GOD bless your soul.

May Peace and Love live in your heart thru Christ our Lord AMEN.

Take care........no use in explaining anything to you. You need to want to understand all and you have to ask it from ABOVE.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
then why dont you try to give some answers ? i asked enough trying to understand u..i guess thats the problem he
I know u said its god who gives us the right to choose but i asked why god ? and maybe u can also elaborate on my statement that most things people do and did in history in the name of god look more like in the name of the devil..

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal

The bible.....mmm theres no god so that means the bilbe has been writtin by people like us but a long time ago. Why believe in something, thats sprouted out of the minds of [maybe mad] people ? Why should there be a god, i mean the normal way to go is that if u state something that cant be seen by ordinairy people u have to prove it..not for me cause my opinion is mine and i dont care bout yours but to attack gays with the bible is the most stupid thing u can doo. cause it doesnt make sense, first prove that theres a god, then that he has something to do with the bible and then maybe u can use it to attack other people..being gay and if its right with god, frok it..frok what gods thinks about it..man in the name of god only bad thing happen, look in the states, look in islamic countrys, everything in the name of goddd
Noooo, god is only a tool, jus give it a name..maybe iam going to far but in ww2 hitler was god to a lott of people..good ? no he... Islam, christians, god...if theres a god then why does he lett em kill eachother out of his name..cause the people are bad ? Why then kids being killed also ? I think theres no way u can justify this and i think this answers the question..the bible aint nothing more then a book writtin by some people, funny but to act and life like it..your choice but dont bother ohers with it..and def dont attack people using it...

Ok Ok.......

So lets say there is no God. Then why does being gay go against the laws of nature? Come on now the Big Bang happened and everything was set into motion and everything was designed by evolution to succeed so why in the world would humans evolve to destroy their own race by no longer procreating?

I really would like an answer since you are so reasonable.

thx :]..well first i think people should do with what the feel ok. Dont mean things against the law but in general. If u want to believe in god, the bible then do it. I dont think being gay is against the laws of nature. Ok they cant reproduce and actually i do believe that the reason we are here is to reproduce..like some famous biologist already said b4 me, we are nothing more than a body around our dna and the soul purpose of that dna is reproducing. Like a virus :]]. But...if people decide not to reproduce or if they cant help it that they cant reproduce in the way they have sex i dont think its against the laws of nature..they do go against the genetic laws but i think this is not bad. Its actually good since we have already to many people on this frokin planet called earth..
The problem is that people dont respect other people, other believes..and other feeling, this has nothing to do with laws..we dont have to follow the laws of nature, we clone, we manipulate the genetic code and there are people being gay. The point was God, and that he didnt like it..so does god follow the rules of nature ? no he doesnt..does this mean god is bad ? no i doesnt, or does it ... i think not because of this but there are other reason to believe that if there would be a god hes bad...like i stated b4. I dont think there is a god, and if there is one who says we have to do what he wants ? Not me...like i said, jerking off is also fine :]]]]]]]]
Its bad to use something that cant be proved to start with [bible, god] to correct other people..u see what happens when people do this, war dead and why ? Its not called a believe for nothing

Well first off how about if I decided to just get drunk every night in my own house because it felt ok. Its perfectly legal to get hosed every night for no other reason than it feels ok. Then lets say I am drunk and I am an angry drunk is it then ok that I slap my wife? If not then doing what feels right is a completely useless argument for being gay because I did what felt right in the begining and since I was drunk I slapped my wife.

Yes indeed we have too many people on this place called earth but does that make it ok to limit every couple in the world to just two offspring and then kill the rest like China does? No, it does not so then why can this be used as an argument for people being gay?

Yes, being gay does break the law of nature because the law of nature is simple: survival of the fittest and the procreation of your species.

If it is bad to use something that cannot be proven for an arguement then this discussion should end right now. You cannot prove that the bible and god do not exsist just like I cannot prove that they do. You cannot prove that the big bang happened and I cannot prove that it did not. You also can't prove that everone in the universe is not is a small ball on someones desk.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join