It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Being Gay is alright in the eyes of God then.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirCyco
If you are only interested in calling people names maybe you should quietly leave the conversation.

wow..you sure know how to twist something around....i dont see where i only called you names and didnt add anything to this conversation!

Quite the contrary you had plenty to add to the conversation when it first started but it is very apparant that myself or myself and others have brought you to a point where you just want to lash out. There is nothing wrong with being this way I just want you calm down and put some more facts and opinions to the discussion rather than messages filled with angry. I am also guilty of this and have taken a few steps back. I understand that this is a very emotional topic but we can't kill each other to reach an answer.

Nothing More and Nothing Less.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   

....let me guess you hate harry poter books too?? because they are assulting the poor little defenseless christian children with witchcraft...poor little children..they cant think for themselves...they need people like you to make up their minds for them!

here ya go...you didnt answer that one..

sorry, i missed that one, it is a book yes, but if you look around there are more and more, "new religions" and Harry Potter can be in that catagory,

although myself thought the book was pathedicly stupid, (the first 10 pages,
like id read that damn thing.)

all i would do is i would remind a young child that it is not real, but fantasy, like the olde, knights and dragons, and is not to be mixed up with the Word of God.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   

sorry, i missed that one, it is a book yes, but if you look around there are more and more, "new religions" and Harry Potter can be in that catagory,

What new religion is that?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   

....let me guess you hate harry poter books too?? because they are assulting the poor little defenseless christian children with witchcraft...poor little children..they cant think for themselves...they need people like you to make up their minds for them!

here ya go...you didnt answer that one..

Harry Potter books are no worse than any other fictional litterary work of art. If you take Harry Potter for what it is then it is fine.

But there is a such thing as witchcraft that is far from Harry Potter that I do have a Problem with.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal

Originally posted by jozuph
The bible.....mmm theres no god so that means the bilbe has been writtin by people like us but a long time ago. Why believe in something, thats sprouted out of the minds of [maybe mad] people ? Why should there be a god, i mean the normal way to go is that if u state something that cant be seen by ordinairy people u have to prove it..not for me cause my opinion is mine and i dont care bout yours but to attack gays with the bible is the most stupid thing u can doo. cause it doesnt make sense, first prove that theres a god, then that he has something to do with the bible and then maybe u can use it to attack other people..being gay and if its right with god, frok it..frok what gods thinks about it..man in the name of god only bad thing happen, look in the states, look in islamic countrys, everything in the name of goddd
Noooo, god is only a tool, jus give it a name..maybe iam going to far but in ww2 hitler was god to a lott of people..good ? no he... Islam, christians, god...if theres a god then why does he lett em kill eachother out of his name..cause the people are bad ? Why then kids being killed also ? I think theres no way u can justify this and i think this answers the question..the bible aint nothing more then a book writtin by some people, funny but to act and life like it..your choice but dont bother ohers with it..and def dont attack people using it...

Ok Ok.......

So lets say there is no God. Then why does being gay go against the laws of nature? Come on now the Big Bang happened and everything was set into motion and everything was designed by evolution to succeed so why in the world would humans evolve to destroy their own race by no longer procreating?

I really would like an answer since you are so reasonable.

thx :]..well first i think people should do with what the feel ok. Dont mean things against the law but in general. If u want to believe in god, the bible then do it. I dont think being gay is against the laws of nature. Ok they cant reproduce and actually i do believe that the reason we are here is to reproduce..like some famous biologist already said b4 me, we are nothing more than a body around our dna and the soul purpose of that dna is reproducing. Like a virus :]]. But...if people decide not to reproduce or if they cant help it that they cant reproduce in the way they have sex i dont think its against the laws of nature..they do go against the genetic laws but i think this is not bad. Its actually good since we have already to many people on this frokin planet called earth..
The problem is that people dont respect other people, other believes..and other feeling, this has nothing to do with laws..we dont have to follow the laws of nature, we clone, we manipulate the genetic code and there are people being gay. The point was God, and that he didnt like it..so does god follow the rules of nature ? no he doesnt..does this mean god is bad ? no i doesnt, or does it ... i think not because of this but there are other reason to believe that if there would be a god hes bad...like i stated b4. I dont think there is a god, and if there is one who says we have to do what he wants ? Not me...like i said, jerking off is also fine :]]]]]]]]
Its bad to use something that cant be proved to start with [bible, god] to correct other people..u see what happens when people do this, war dead and why ? Its not called a believe for nothing

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nathraq

What new religion is that?

these so called "new religions", these "new religions" are where people, pick and choose what they want to obey and what sins they dont.
Thus eliminating any logic or reasoning.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   
admit it sirCyco, your a blood-sucking, religion-hating commie. It's all to plain to see. Just admit your true colors.

blood-sucking, religion-hating commie.
lol...i eat food yes...wouldnt realy call it blood sucking

commie?? no i wouldnt say im a commie....i am pro-gun and anti welfare

religion hating....no again i wouldnt say thats true either

again your arrogance signs bright in your posts..i only hate people like you that think their religious opinions are whats right and all the other people's opinion matter not because of what "your bible" says..

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
that hormone story, maybe u can eloborate on it..would like to read what this neuroguy said about it..

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackJackal

If you are only interested in calling people names maybe you should quietly leave the conversation.

wow..you sure know how to twist something around....i dont see where i only called you names and didnt add anything to this conversation!

Quite the contrary you had plenty to add to the conversation when it first started but it is very apparant that myself or myself and others have brought you to a point where you just want to lash out. There is nothing wrong with being this way I just want you calm down and put some more facts and opinions to the discussion rather than messages filled with angry. I am also guilty of this and have taken a few steps back. I understand that this is a very emotional topic but we can't kill each other to reach an answer.

Nothing More and Nothing Less.

well this sounds better :]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   

again your arrogance signs bright in your posts..i only hate people like you that think their religious opinions are whats right and all the other people's opinion matter not because of what "your bible" says..

whats the matter, cant i have an opinion?
and feel that MY opinion is CORRECT?

You sir, have little reasoning;

if this is how you truely feel, due then you should hate politics and "hate" anyone who feels contrary to what you think, and thus be a "hater"

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
not long ago we had the topic of the male bird frokin another male bird, wich was dead...laws of nature ?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

Wow, you're talented. You found three distinct euphemisms for the "act". Brilliance at work. However I believe the third word doesn't mean quite what you think in this instance.

Glad you noticed dude!! I was gonna get really crude but then I saw the hate being pumped (ooer) around this thread and reckoned I better not overstep the mark.
I'm pretty sure I got the third word correct. I can't link you to www.dictionary.com to prove it though as the word is too dirty and you gotta sign up to view it!!! Wh woulda thought it!!!?

Anyway, way I see it is that it should be live and let live. If people want to be gay that's there business. As long as they don't try to shove their beliefs down other peoples throats (ooer) I don't see any harm. The same goes for the religious aspects. You have people who are both diametrically opposed at both ends of the scale.
Someone stated that if a religion is 2000 years old, it must be right. But why is this the case? Shouldn't a religion adapt with man.

I read somewhere that Jews don't eat pork because of the Bible tells them not to. But one modern day view is that this was because there was no refrigeration back then and pork is pretty dangerous when it goes off. Food poisoning in your tribe is not going to help you in your quest for a homeland. It doesn't mean that pork is evil.

I look on homosexuality in the same way. The Adam and Steve arguers don't really hold any great affection in my eyes. Anti homosexuality had it's reasons back then. It doesn't make it right now.
Like I said, if people want to be gay let 'em. But this is a heterosexual society. Nature makes it that way and dictates the majority. So if you want to march for your right to be gay - great!! Just don't keep harping onto the rest of us how cool it is.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem
I JUST HATE THE ONES TRYING TO DESTROY EVERYTHING I STAND FOR AND REPLACE IT WITH WHAT THEY BELIEVE!

Intolerance of others and thier beliefs has always been the seed from which War and Genocide grow. If anyone, gay or otherwise, is your excuse for the destruction of what you believe, then you may want to evaluate what it is that builds the foundation of your beliefs. What you believe, is after all, Held to be True or False by you and you alone, unless you are in the habit of letting others do your thinking for you. Those of Christian Faith of all people should by now realize the importance of "Loving thy Enemy" or atleast knowing better than to "Judge not, unless ye be judged". Taking the latter for example, have any Christian Followers ever considered that this type of "Judgement" toward others might be a test of your "Forgiveness" and "Compassion" toward others. That perhaps the feeling of being attacked by "Militant Homosexual Destroyers of Marriage" will cease to be an enemy once Christians stop fighting them and learn to "Accept the things that they cannot change and put their Faith and Trust in God and Jesus". Where is it written that walking the True path is easy or without tests or trials of ones ability to put faith in a power that is beyond their understanding?

If all that also does not help and you still cannot allow others to live in ways which you personally would not choose. Perhaps you should just try and concentrate on YOUR LIFE and YOUR CHOICES instead of what they are doing. If you want to see a world filled with Strong Healthy Hetro-Sexual Marrige and Family structure, then start creating that world by doing it yourself and live as an example to others. Trying to destroy all the things in life which you do not like or agree with, will not result in bring the things you do like or agree with. You will be a much better servant of God and builder of your destiny by helping to create a better world rather than destroying everyone elses. Just my opinion of course...

mOjOm

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   

these so called "new religions", these "new religions" are where people, pick and choose what they want to obey and what sins they dont.

Can you name them please, so I can find out where I can donate to their organizations?

And I hope you didn't mean beliefs like old pagan and such. I hardly believe these are "new" religions, just rediscovered because people are turning away from christianity, and rightly so. This whole thread is one reason why people are turning away, and finding the religion of their forefathers. The religions that were made illegal by early Christianity, and punished by torture and death those who didn't convert.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well, if you really want my opinion...,.......

youre discussinf fairy tales.

But, if you insist, ok.

According to your bible, the diety you worship as your god is a mass murdering egomaniac that creates people imperfect and immoral by his standards so he can torment them for life.

Science has show that people tend to be born gay. Since god supposedly creates all life, then he also creates people who are genetically gay. Thus, he creates by thier very design, evil sodomite sinners who he wants to condemn to hell.

And why are some christians so obsessed with what gay people want to do in the privacy of thier own bedrooms? As long as they aint doing it with unwilling partners, what they do is THIER biz.

It was a dark day when the church decided to commandeer peoples sexuality.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Trying to destroy all the things in life which you do not like or agree with, will not result in bring the things you do like or agree with. You will be a much better servant of God and builder of your destiny by helping to create a better world rather than destroying everyone elses.

correct, but the truth must be exposed, for all christians to see. To let them see their values, their communities, their familys, are going the way of the devil. and it shall be seen, it should be seen, and fought.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
And why are some christians so obsessed with what gay people want to do in the privacy of thier own bedrooms? As long as they aint doing it with unwilling partners, what they do is THIER biz.

i saw do what they want, as long as it does not effect me.

God will choose their judgement, i can try to show them right from wrong, but it is up to them.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
According to your bible, the diety you worship as your god is a mass murdering egomaniac that creates people imperfect and immoral by his standards so he can torment them for life.

GOD also gave YOU a freedom......the freedom to CHOoSE your destiny. Whether or not you want to make the right decisions, you will, we all WILL face the consequences.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem
Trying to destroy all the things in life which you do not like or agree with, will not result in bring the things you do like or agree with. You will be a much better servant of God and builder of your destiny by helping to create a better world rather than destroying everyone elses.

correct, but the truth must be exposed, for all christians to see. To let them see their values, their communities, their familys, are going the way of the devil. and it shall be seen, it should be seen, and fought.

The truth according to what ? the bible ?, god ? the devil..all made up things..so u wanna compare if something is the truth to these thing.
Has there ever, ever been a punisment by this so called god ? If u think about it it looks like yall confuse god with the devil..so place the devil where god is and everything yall say in the name of god look aight..so this means yall all worship the devil ? And that god is maybe fighting to make this world better by creating gays ?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
farwell for now, serious debators, and christian haters, i shall go for a time. i bid luck to all those who believe, and i hope well chat between those who dont.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join