It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Being Gay is alright in the eyes of God then.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem

Originally posted by sirCyco
in the schools, i had to put up with some gay guy in a class, tell me how he and his boyfriend want to get married, they are trying to adopt a kid, and they want to "be accepted" and when asked** about marriage his excuse was exactly this:

just get a bunch of your perfect christian brothers together and try to organize a gay burning festival you hate mongerer

NOW WHEN THE # DID I SAY I HATE GAYS?!

SHOW ME!!!!!!

I JUST HATE THE ONES TRYING TO DESTROY EVERYTHING I STAND FOR AND REPLACE IT WITH WHAT THEY BELIEVE!

I don't think you needed to say you hate gays... your attitude, contempt, and all-around assault on them said enough.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaitan

Originally posted by BlackJackal
As I sit here and right this message I have the desire to eat a pizza but I choose not to because I am tired of being overweight. It's all the same just think about it.

So would like to stop people BUYING pizza because you don't want to get a bit porky. And it's 'all the same'?....WOW!

In my opinion it is this kind of inflammatory rhetoric that turns people against Christians - how many people do you think would like to g to church and be involved in religion but wont becasue of an outdated idea stucture?

Me....I've nothing against religion as long as it doesn't try to mkake judgements about my own or other peoples' lives.

This is probably best for another topic but anyways.

So basically what you are saying is that if the religion accepts you the way you are no matter what you do you will be part of it. God knows I would love to customize a religion to me but It just don't work that way.

If you do beleive in God then you know that just because we think times are changing does not give us the right to just modernize the religion. The Religion is the same now as it was 2000 years ago, you don't update it.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem

in the schools, i had to put up with some gay guy in a class, tell me how he and his boyfriend want to get married, they are trying to adopt a kid, and they want to "be accepted" and when asked** about marriage his excuse was exactly this:

just get a bunch of your perfect christian brothers together and try to organize a gay burning festival you hate mongerer

NOW WHEN THE # DID I SAY I HATE GAYS?!

SHOW ME!!!!!!

I JUST HATE THE ONES TRYING TO DESTROY EVERYTHING I STAND FOR AND REPLACE IT WITH WHAT THEY BELIEVE!

I don't think you needed to say you hate gays... your attitude, contempt, and all-around assault on them said enough.

quite the contrary I AM NOT LEADING AN ASSAULT, BUT A DEFENSE TO STAND AGAINST THIS COMMUNISTIC/ PERVERTED IDEAL! (no marriage, no sex, no family)
THE GAY MILITANTS LED THE ASSAULT! AND THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE OVER!

I REALLY DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS BUT
I WILL STAND AND DEFEND GOD,LIBERTY, MARRIAGE, AND THE MOST SACRED, THE FAMILY!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Oh and here is some proof of my garbage

i dont want to read any of your hate propaganda!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   

your a fool..there is nobody trying to attack anything...except maybe you!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   

your a fool..there is nobody trying to attack anything...except maybe you!

you are ever so ignorant and blind, you have my pity

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Are the gays tearing you limb from limb? No. Are they going out of their way to attack your way of life? no. You just interpret change that way. It's this sad, defensive, and antagonistic attitude that makes people think so poorly of the church. Well, keep it up, kids, and soon you won't have much of a church left.

DE

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
you are ever so ignorant and blind, you have my pity

I dont want anything from you...especially your pity! keep it to yourself and the poor brainwashed christian children that are defenseless againt the massive onslaught of the militant gays....let me guess you hate harry poter books too?? because they are assulting the poor little defenseless christian children with witchcraft...poor little children..they cant think for themselves...they need people like you to make up their minds for them! stop watching the 700 club[propoganda]

[Edited on 11-19-2003 by sirCyco]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Oh and here is some proof of my garbage

i dont want to read any of your hate propaganda!

So who is blinded by hate me or you? You are just going off the deep end my friend. I am only providing my opinions on the matter for debate no more no less.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
I dunno what Soddom and Gomorah had in connection with poopsex, but my guess is that the Bible forbade it because the Jewish tribe needed to grow and flourish. It would have been unable to do so if the Israelites were bumming each other and not getting down to procreation.
Hetero sex was the only way to have kids back then (you couldn't adopt like now) unless you stole them from another tribe, so felching was out as it didn't contribute to a growth in numbers and therefore power.

I reckon the Bible condemned the gays for political reasons rather than any spiritual one.

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by Leveller]

Wow, you're talented. You found three distinct euphemisms for the "act". Brilliance at work. However I believe the third word doesn't mean quite what you think in this instance.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So who is blinded by hate me or you?

YOU!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   

It's this sad, defensive, and antagonistic attitude that makes people think so poorly of the church. Well, keep it up, kids, and soon you won't have much of a church left.

what church, i am no #ing catholic, i read the correct Bible, the 1611 KJV, and i do not place the Church before God like catholic do, God is supreme. and in his name, May he have mercy upon our souls.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Any church. I use the expression 'the church' to describe anyone who follows your particular wad of anceint papers blindly.

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by DeusEx]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   

quite the contrary I AM NOT LEADING AN ASSAULT, BUT A DEFENSE TO STAND AGAINST THIS COMMUNISTIC/ PERVERTED IDEAL! (no marriage, no sex, no family)

I didn't know that gays were exclusively communists, and vice versa. I also didn't know that there was a communist plot in Amercia to overthrow the government, and replace the leadership with, oh my god, GAYS!!

Makes me wanna distance myself from Xtians now more than ever before!

I wonder who's next on their agenda of hate?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   

So who is blinded by hate me or you?

YOU!

Come on now. You are displaying that you are happy to engage in a name calling battle rather that a debate of opinions and facts. If you are only interested in calling people names maybe you should quietly leave the conversation.

I have a dear friend who is gay and I love him greatly but I do not approve of the activity that he engages in. I have told him of my opinions of the gay practice and that I do not like it just as I have here today. However, I feel about the practice of being gay I do not hate anyone just what they do.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Any church. I use the expression 'the church' to describe anyone who follows your particular wad of anceint papers blindly.

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by DeusEx]

have you ever read these "wad"s of paper?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If you are only interested in calling people names maybe you should quietly leave the conversation.

wow..you sure know how to twist something around....i dont see where i only called you names and didnt add anything to this conversation!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Strange..........I thought the only way to pro-create
was between a penis and vagina

Can two men or women do the same thing and still make life?

How does everyone think we got here? Ever witness a birth? I have. I don't recall seeing humans coming out of the anus.

How you are raised in your family is how you think and express yourself today.

What you do is your business. If we as a race have to pay for our crimes then we will, one by one. Till then be at peace.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
....let me guess you hate harry poter books too?? because they are assulting the poor little defenseless christian children with witchcraft...poor little children..they cant think for themselves...they need people like you to make up their minds for them!

here ya go...you didnt answer that one..

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   

If you are only interested in calling people names maybe you should quietly leave the conversation.

wow..you sure know how to twist something around....i dont see where i only called you names and didnt add anything to this conversation!

admit it sirCyco, your a blood-sucking, religion-hating commie. It's all to plain to see. Just admit your true colors.
The red and the black.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join