It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

incase this happens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
A few years ago I had a dream in which formula one racing driver Micheal schumacher went missing in the mountains. It was a really big story worldwide, all over the news and the papers.
The thing is that I didn't realise that it was a dream until that afternoon when my husband returned home from work and I asked if he'd heard about it (I hadn't read the paper or watched the news that day) It was only after I had watched the news that I realised that nothing had happened and that I must have dreamt it, but it has always stuck in my mind.
It was probably just a really vivid dream but if anything like this does happen at least I have got it on here as proof that I saw it coming.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Or it could be the people in charge shifting reality again.
Ever seen Dark City? I have a feeling that that movie has some basis in reality.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 04:15 AM
link   
People around the world wouldn't give 2 sh*ts if some race car driver went missing. You would hear about it constantly on the american news though, because everyone here is stupid and worries about sh*t like that.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by �any
Or it could be the people in charge shifting reality again.
Ever seen Dark City? I have a feeling that that movie has some basis in reality.

I get that feeling ALL the time Dany! Never could put in in words, but you're right...it's like Dark City!!! Thanks.

I just always thought I was in the wrong timeline or something.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jabb
People around the world wouldn't give 2 sh*ts if some race car driver went missing. You would hear about it constantly on the american news though, because everyone here is stupid and worries about sh*t like that.

I think it would be big news, micheal schumacher is a multiple world champion and formula one is pretty big business in the UK and the world.
but thats not the point anyway. It would just be the fact that I had predicted it that would matter.
It may never happen but the dream was so real to me that I had to put it here just in case.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I hope he goes missing comes back and decides not to race anymore I'm sick of him winning. Go Kimi Raikkonen!

(post by jabb removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   

You are the perfect example of the average idiot who worries about things such as car races, or other worthless sporting events. THEY ARE NOT IMPORTANT. Races and stupid games should not be considered business, but something you do for fun and enjoyment. The world has taken simple games and turned them into an industry. People watch these games and become obsorbed with them, to the point where they dream about them. This is called idolism. You are an idolist and an idiot.
[Edited on 09/28/03 by jabb]

Unfortunately, jabb, your ignorance on this matter leads you to be the idiot. Formula One is very much a big business, as the teams are directly linked to the manufacturers that produce many of the cars on the roads today, both here in the US and abroad.

It is used not merely for sport, but for also for promotional purposes. Lots of free publicity and advertising is there for any manufacturer who is successful. F1 is also where many overseas manufacturers develop some of their higher-end equipment that eventually filters down onto the streets.

This is why a Formula One driver's sudden disappearance would be noted world-wide. It's a big cog of their marketing machine. How many car or motorcycle ads do you see that have a racing theme to them? Think that's an accident? Not even maybe.

All motorsports are directly linked to big-business, whether you like it or not, jabb. So please don't presume that because "it's only a game" that nobody would notice these things, or that only idiots would care.

If you really believe that, then you need to look around at the world out there and see how many of these things are inter-related. It's a big corporate deal on every level of athletics and sport.

Of course if you think that these companies and their financial outlooks have no effect on the world, enjoy the view from your cave, and let the rest of us offer up our own observations and opinions without fear of ridicule by a hermit who so clearly holds to the delusion that they are above the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jabb You are the perfect example of the average idiot who worries about things such as car races, or other worthless sporting events. THEY ARE NOT IMPORTANT. Races and stupid games should not be considered business, but something you do for fun and enjoyment. The world has taken simple games and turned them into an industry. People watch these games and become obsorbed with them, to the point where they dream about them. This is called idolism. You are an idolist and an idiot.

no you are the idiot, how can you say sport etc is not important.

for one, sport is entertainment

for two, if we didnt have entertainment, the world be a crappy boring place.

for three, think of how many jobs sports have created over the year's, and how much money it injects into the economy. possibly as much if not more than the government's of the world have spent on WAR.

ok i think it's stupid that some guy get's paid 20 million dollars for driving a car, or 1 million dollars a week for kinking a ball. but the world would be more crappy than it is now without it.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   

You are the perfect example of the average idiot who worries about things such as car races, or other worthless sporting events. THEY ARE NOT IMPORTANT. Races and stupid games should not be considered business, but something you do for fun and enjoyment. The world has taken simple games and turned them into an industry. People watch these games and become obsorbed with them, to the point where they dream about them. This is called idolism. You are an idolist and an idiot.

[Edited on 09/28/03 by jabb]

before you start calling me an idiot , if you check my first post you will see that i wasn't talking about car races and watching sporting events. I don't even follow formula one myself . When did I ever say that I was worried about car races.This forum is about predictions and this was something that I saw in a dream.
please read posts properly before you start pulling them apart and throwing insults around.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
pantha,

has this kind of thing happened to you before?

if so then you have some psychic ability or it is starting to be realized in you.

my mother used to see crimes as they were committed and it was not good for her.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'll agree with TheNeo on this one, Pantha. While my own dreams and visions are much more scatter-shot, you seem to have had a very vivid account of the events in your dream about Schumacher. If it comes to pass, I'm sure we'll all look back and know that you were either right or you paid to make him disappear.

Of course, unless you had motive and means to make the second option a possibility, I'll have to guess you were right if/when things go that way.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
pantha,

has this kind of thing happened to you before?

if so then you have some psychic ability or it is starting to be realized in you.

my mother used to see crimes as they were committed and it was not good for her.

the only other dream that I've had that was as vivid as this was when I dreamt that I had a winning lottery ticket, but I couldn't make out any of the numbers except for the number 13, which sure enough was one of the numbers drawn that night. But I suppose that there was a pretty good chance that it would have been there anyway. Just wish I'd seen the other numbers.
I do have a lot of very vivid dreams but usually they are forgotten once I'm fully awake. I keep meaning to get a note pad next to my bed and write dreams down as straight away.
I think that everyone should do this.

did your mother ever act on any of her dreams NEO , out of interest.

demonhunter do you think that i would be a suspect then if Schumacher does dissapear?

It would be a shock if it did happen.

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by pantha]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I am reluctant to post this but here we go. Actually 3 weeks before my dad died I dreamt I was at his funeral. Not just once but several dreams weeks before he died. Each time it was a little different but still the same.

Seems like everytime we go to war I dream of it happening. Now it isn't anything about where or who we are fighting I just see war like images.

Example laugh if you want.

Before Iraq invaded Kuwait. I dreamed several dreams that I was a kid playing war in my mom's backyard with my childhood friends. BUT... We were fighting people with turbans and in the desert. I live in the south there are no deserts here, but my backyard in my dream was sandy and bleak.

I know it sounds funny but thats how the dream went. My dreams never really have any real to life or actual clues to when and where. Coincedent? Maybe? I have had other dreams like that that happen simular to something that will happen but not just like my dream.

No I didn't see the 9/11 incedent. It was a surprise to me. Just incase some one asks.

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by Vonz]

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   
wow vonz! my dream was just one that happened to stand out in my mind enough for me to want to make a note of it somewhere, but your dreams sound like they are in a different league. you have definitley got some sort of a gift there.
perhaps you should record some of your dreams here on the site.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Well not all my dreams make sense to me. Mostly if I don't like the dream I switch channels likea a TV remote. There are a few times there is something about the dream that makes me stay locked onto. Like a book you can't put down. I have had dreams so funny I wake up laughing.

I usually only have a serious dream about once a month. Next one I have I will post it here. Maybe you guys can see if it means anything.

As far as those dream interpreter books they suck in my opinion my dreams usually are not symbolic. They happen simular to what I see.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Formula One is very much a big business, as the teams are directly linked to the manufacturers that produce many of the cars on the roads today, both here in the US and abroad.

exactly...car racing is great....we have no decent american F-1 drivers so i go with the brits on this one. schumacher is the man...IMO opinion F-1 is the only good car racing except for the GT races...

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
demonhunter do you think that i would be a suspect then if Schumacher does dissapear?

It would be a shock if it did happen.

I think we can clear you as a suspect, unless you're a fan of a rival driver.....

I do agree that we all need to keep noteboooks by the bed. One day I'll do that.

Like Vonz, my dreams never have any clues to put them into a chronological context of any kind. That makes it hard for me to know which dreams are precog and which ones are just dreams.

I don't usually figure it out until something happens that I experienced in a dream, such as a complete conversation between two people. Sometimes it just hits me a few weeks or even months later and I realize how accurate the dream was. Tough to figure that out, I guess.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I had a dream about my friend right before his murder on Christamas Eve. I was unable to contact him. Since I knew his parents lived in North Carolina I didn't suspect anything when I called to share my wierd dream. My family and Freinds know about my dreams. My grand mother had it to but more preceptive than mine.

www.waaytv.com...

Now I dreamed Jeff was in a desert. All alone and desolated. Buzzards and flies constantly picking at him. I dreamed he had a small present with his mom's name on it. I could feel his awareness af feeling lonely and sad.

After the killer stabbed Jeff they believe he laid there for up to 16 hours before he died. The killer had placed Jeff in a room covered him with towles and sheets and left him to die.

A year later i told Jeff's mom about the dream. The coroner found a small ring box with mom on it. It was a an Opal ring. He had bought for her. Scarey yes.

The bad thing I have never been able to stop anything I dream about.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
That is very strange...and creepy. I've heard that if you dream about someone (someone that you've met or have a close relation to), they could be dreaming about you too. I wouldn't be surprised if we all had some sort of connection with one another through our dreams. I've had dreams with total strangers and others with people I just saw in the street. Your dream kind of reminds me of one I had a year ago. A friend of mine died in a police car chase last January. A few months after she died, I had a dream about her. In my dream she was 'glowing' and she said she was happy to see me healthy and that she missed me. I told her I was glad she wasn't dead but she said she was and that she had to go away...and then I woke up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join