It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

incase this happens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sueloujo
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Exactly what i thought. To even dream about Michael in the mountains as such is unreal in itself.

I don't really believe much in predictions and the like but this is probably the first one I have ever read about and actually thought 'wow there is a link there'

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jabb

Originally posted by pantha

I think it would be big news, micheal schumacher is a multiple world champion and formula one is pretty big business in the UK and the world.
but thats not the point anyway. It would just be the fact that I had predicted it that would matter.
It may never happen but the dream was so real to me that I had to put it here just in case.

You are the perfect example of the average idiot who worries about things such as car races, or other worthless sporting events. THEY ARE NOT IMPORTANT. Races and stupid games should not be considered business, but something you do for fun and enjoyment. The world has taken simple games and turned them into an industry. People watch these games and become obsorbed with them, to the point where they dream about them. This is called idolism. You are an idolist and an idiot.

[Edited on 09/28/03 by jabb]

Either you are off your meds or either way you will not last for very long around here. You are rude and your comment was totally uncalled for//
edit on 22-2-2015 by 727Sky because: ....

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

You are the perfect example of the average idiot who worries about things such as car races, or other worthless sporting events. THEY ARE NOT IMPORTANT. Races and stupid games should not be considered business, but something you do for fun and enjoyment. The world has taken simple games and turned them into an industry. People watch these games and become obsorbed with them, to the point where they dream about them. This is called idolism. You are an idolist and an idiot.

Either you are off your meds or either way you will not last for very long around here. You are rude and your comment was totally uncalled for//

It was in 2003 to be fair. Not sure if he did last or not...

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I suppose that before we go too far down the "this prediction was spot on" and "there is no way this prediction could come about without it being an actual dream of the future" road.....we should talk to the OP a bit about it.

I wonder if the OP is a fan?
How long has Michael Schumacher been an avid skier? Did the OP know that Schumacher skied?

To me, those are important questions before I jump the gun of saying the OP has "abilities"....

Had to sleep on it because last night, reading this OP was creepy as hell for some reason. Cold chills and the hairs on the back of my neck stood as I read. (Maybe it was the OPs avatar...not sure why...but something about it just gave me a very unsettling feeling....then again, maybe it was just me)

......*off to see how long Schumacher's been skiing.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

originally posted by: 727Sky

It was in 2003 to be fair. Not sure if he did last or not...

Thanks I did not even look at the date... I usually let stuff like that slide but that struck a nerve with me for some reason; and no I don't take meds,,... hahahah

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

I don't spook easy, I don't bother with things like this at all and I don't get chills or anything like that. Bit reading that and the way I found it creeped me out big time and I don't know why.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
FTR:
Even though this thread was bumped after more than 10 years....this still applies:

Community Announcement re: Decorum

ETA
Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Sun Feb 22 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
FTR:
Even though this thread was bumped after more than 10 years....this still applies:

Community Announcement re: Decorum

I'm sorry I get your point completely but I chuckled at that.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Same here. I don't spook easily at all. Don't even know that I was "spooked" here, just an unsettling feeling while reading it.

Still looking for information about Schumacher's ski life. Hard to find anything because every search leads to stories about his accident.
Will search some more in a bit if no one else digs anything up.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
Had to sleep on it because last night, reading this OP was creepy as hell for some reason. Cold chills and the hairs on the back of my neck stood as I read. (Maybe it was the OPs avatar...not sure why...but something about it just gave me a very unsettling feeling....then again, maybe it was just me)

This podcast from the OP is also a little chilling after reading the thread. Nothing that she says...just gave me the chills also! Probably the strong British accent!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Thanks for that....
I'll give it a listen in a bit.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

No problems here. i had a good chuckle myself.

Look, it may have been a direct hit. It may just be a strange coincidence. but IF, and that is a HUGE if, she did predict a future event, then her other dreams and visions have significantly more value. Or "creepy" factor if you wish.

I personally believe that there is far more to this "real"world than modern science can explain. There are tons of stories and signs and signposts out there if you have an open mind. Is it possible that the OP had a vision of the future in a dream? absolutely. Is it proof she can or will do it again? no way. But she might. and she might do it again and again. I just dont know.

But I believe it is possible, and worth watching.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

She's got a lovely voice

Oh spooky international Foreteller of doom who are you?

And if you've had any more dreams give us a bit of warning so we know if we're all #ed.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hi, and ..... Wow!
Ok this is the really strange bit. So I haven't visited ATS for about 4 years but as an ex staff member I still have contact with some people via facebook. Very recently someone from ATS sent me a friend request which was lovely, had a nice catch up. So today they messaged me to let me know that this very old thread had been bumped which they thought very strange as it had been years since they had contact with me.
Now this is the really strange bit. Just 2 days ago and for no reason that I can think of (other than possibly speaking to my old friend) Michael Schumacher was on my mind and I was thinking about this thread (there are plenty of other threads I could have been thinking of ). I actually googled it but used the search term ' Michael Schumacher lost in the mountains below top secret ' as that was where I had thought it was originally posted. I didn't get a result and knowing that below top secret is no more, just thought that maybe the thread was no more. Probably should have given it a better title. I am just amazed that the very next day after googling for it, it was bumped.I just had to log in and reply.
When Schumacher had his accident, I was shocked as I had had this dream even though it wasn't totally accurate. I had posted about it as it had seemed so real to me when it happened that I just didn't even know it was a dream for the whole day until I'd spoken to my husband.
I dreamt it a few years before I started this thread, and really wanted it to go on record somewhere.
I don't watch formula one, although my husband is a fan so I was certainly aware of Schumacher, but didn't know he was a skier to clear that up. I did try to find this at the time of his accident but had no joy that time ( again a better title would really have helped) I wondered if being 'lost' could mean that he would die from his injuries , and then wondered if it meant that Schmacher as we knew him was lost because of brain damage.
I don't know if it is just a huge coincidence that what I dreamt kind of fits what happened, or if there really was something to it. I don't know why if I were to have a prophetic dream this would be it. What has blown me away right now is the timing of the bump after it being on my mind!
I've not had any more dreams , and those vivid disaster dreams were probably triggered by what I was reading here as I used to spend an awful lot of time on ATS.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pantha
Hi, and ..... Wow!
Ok this is the really strange bit. So I haven't visited ATS for about 4 years but as an ex staff member I still have contact with some people via facebook. Very recently someone from ATS sent me a friend request which was lovely, had a nice catch up. So today they messaged me to let me know that this very old thread had been bumped which they thought very strange as it had been years since they had contact with me.
Now this is the really strange bit. Just 2 days ago and for no reason that I can think of (other than possibly speaking to my old friend) Michael Schumacher was on my mind and I was thinking about this thread (there are plenty of other threads I could have been thinking of ). I actually googled it but used the search term ' Michael Schumacher lost in the mountains below top secret ' as that was where I had thought it was originally posted. I didn't get a result and knowing that below top secret is no more, just thought that maybe the thread was no more. Probably should have given it a better title. I am just amazed that the very next day after googling for it, it was bumped.I just had to log in and reply.
When Schumacher had his accident, I was shocked as I had had this dream even though it wasn't totally accurate. I had posted about it as it had seemed so real to me when it happened that I just didn't even know it was a dream for the whole day until I'd spoken to my husband.
I dreamt it a few years before I started this thread, and really wanted it to go on record somewhere.
I don't watch formula one, although my husband is a fan so I was certainly aware of Schumacher, but didn't know he was a skier to clear that up. I did try to find this at the time of his accident but had no joy that time ( again a better title would really have helped) I wondered if being 'lost' could mean that he would die from his injuries , and then wondered if it meant that Schmacher as we knew him was lost because of brain damage.
I don't know if it is just a huge coincidence that what I dreamt kind of fits what happened, or if there really was something to it. I don't know why if I were to have a prophetic dream this would be it. What has blown me away right now is the timing of the bump after it being on my mind!
I've not had any more dreams , and those vivid disaster dreams were probably triggered by what I was reading here as I used to spend an awful lot of time on ATS.

Ahhh there you are. It gave me a bit of a chill reading that you know. I went back to the very last page to see what weird and whacky predictions people had made and this was the first one I clicked on. Won't be doing that again :/

The dreams you were having about your back door, is there anything else in them? Have you had any others that are close to the mark? I'm not one for believing in predictions or anything like that but I nearly jumped out my skin reading that for some reason. There was something eerie about it. Fair enough you didn't say 'accident while skiing up a mountain' but as far as predictions go it was a bit too close for my liking.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pantha

Much appreciated to hear from you!

You sound pretty modest about it all, but I think some pretty skeptical people are thinking your dream was beyond the odds to come true. For me you mentioned mountains and lost which both look very accurate. Given he didn't die and that would have been a much easier prediction to make, race car driver dies, big deal, I think your premonition was pretty valid.

You mentioned in a prior post that a fortune teller told your mom that you were highly psychic but that the years didn't seem to show that as true. I'd say the fortune teller might be right.

Thanks for the very interesting prediction! I hope you can explore your gift and gain confidence with it.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

IMO it is prophetic in and of itself that you posted after four years...I was reading this thread earlier today and thinking, oh she'll never come back and post, it had been too long. Weird and here you are...

I was thinking about Michael because they had the info about Kurt Busch (NASCAR Driver) breaking his leg at the Daytona 500 on the news earlier today. I know different type of racing, but for some reason I thought about Michael and his accident and how how tragic it was.

Slow, lazy Sunday at home, so I come on ATS and there you go - here is this thread.

Weirdness all around!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The dreams you were having about your back door, is there anything else in them? Have you had any others that are close to the mark? I'm not one for believing in predictions or anything like that but I nearly jumped out my skin reading that for some reason. There was something eerie about it. Fair enough you didn't say 'accident while skiing up a mountain' but as far as predictions go it was a bit too close for my liking.

I like to think that those dreams were just very influenced by what I was reading here on ATS. I used to stay up till the early hours practically falling asleep over my keyboard! They were very vivid but no specifics. I've since moved from that house and had nothing similar in my new one.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

tells us pantha any more dreams that have stood out since you left ats?

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pantha

I like to think that those dreams were just very influenced by what I was reading here on ATS. I used to stay up till the early hours practically falling asleep over my keyboard! They were very vivid but no specifics. I've since moved from that house and had nothing similar in my new one.

Most probably the case (I hope so anyway). But as someone has said, those dreams could relate to a number of things that have happened since then. If you do have any more will you post them? Be interesting to see the outcome.

Another thing that stands out is the fact you aren't jumping on the band wagon and declaring you were correct as a lot of people have done after making close or correct predictions and you look towards less paranormal (if that's the right word) explanations.
edit on 2441642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3941642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join