It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

incase this happens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Well I promised if I had anything wierd happen in my dreams I would pass it on.

The last 2 nights I have been dreaming (again I am a kid again) Me and my childhood friends on bicycles are riding up th the vollunteer fire department to get sodas from the machine (like we did when I was young cause we would get into troble for crossing the highway)

The First nights Dream.

Anyway, It is voting time and people are in line to vote. They have grim and terrified looks in their eyes. There are men in black suits with machine guns. They watch everyone that enters the voting booths.

At the end of my dream an old man exits and one of the men in black grab him and start pushing him around the another comes up and both of them lead him out.

The old man shrugs them off as he walks by me he says, "Once freedom is lost..." The sky turns black and the dream ends.

That was the other night.

Last night

Everything pretty much the same way BUT, there was a T.V. going this time and all of the fire fighters were there watching it. I could not make out what the news was but it looked serious.

People again were in the lines to vote with the same look of grief and despair. This time the Men in Black were more hostile. Taunting the voters. The rest of the dream was stupid stuff and I can't recall any more of it.

There are somethings I left out only cause they are to hazy to remember.

What does this mean?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Massive bump!!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Wow am I reading this right...this was from 2003? Looks like we have a good predictive dreamer here.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Uh.....can the OP return for a follow up discussion???

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sueloujo

Wow am I reading this right...this was from 2003? Looks like we have a good predictive dreamer here.
ten years before his accident.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Your thread got 404'd....

...but this is an awesome find!

WOW op....prediction seems to have happened.

*chills while reading that.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26

...but this is an awesome find!

WOW op....prediction seems to have happened.

*chills while reading that.
it gave me a strange feeling reading it. It's not 100% specific bit it's strange that Schumacher is mentioned specifically and it being in the mountains. That's some coincidence if that's what it is.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Why would the new thread get killed??? Will this one get killed next???

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

Why would the new thread get killed??? Will this one get killed next???
it was because it's a thread about a thread. It is in the rules I was just a bit desperate to point people towards this and get their opinions. It has really spooked me and I don't know why. I decided, being bored, that I was going to go all the way back to the first page and look at all the crazy predictions that never came true. This was the first one I clicked on...

I just hope there aren't any more from her predicting the world to end or anything like that.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
it was because it's a thread about a thread. It is in the rules I was just a bit desperate to point people towards this and get their opinions. It has really spooked me and I don't know why. I decided, being bored, that I was going to go all the way back to the first page and look at all the crazy predictions that never came true. This was the first one I clicked on...

I just hope there aren't any more from her predicting the world to end or anything like that.

Bad news...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

She did a thread about a whole bunch of disasters she dreamed about!!!!

Oh boy...not good!
edit on 21-2-2015 by noeltrotsky because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2015 by noeltrotsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

Bad news...

Oh boy...not good!oh dear..

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Another dream thread....no disaster though...

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Interesting post here....

"actually one reason that i thought I was special was that when I was a baby, a very respected medium told my mum that I was highly psychic, and ever since my mum told me that, I have been waiting for something to happen.
I am now 33 years old and there has been nothing so far.
But I did feel that there was something more to my life before that anyway.
Perhaps it's just down to a romantic wish to be powerful in a super heroine sort of way.
being capable of changing the universe for the better."

Ah....pantha....I'm thinking you're special right about now!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Bad news...

Oh boy...not good!

This link describes a bunch of dreams...
- huge asteroid streaking across the sky
- alien invasion with mothership hovering in the sky
- uprising of people fighting each other getting closer and closer
- a Tsunami
- a huge graveyard from some event
The post is dated Sept 27, 2006

Well the Tsunami ... a massive one in Indonesia....was Dec 2004 so that had already happened. Could be the Japan Tsunami which came later but no info given about that dream

uprising of people could be any number of revolutions really. They happen all the time.

Alien invasion hasn't happened unless I missed it.

The asteriod streaking through the sky could be the one in Russia, Chelyabinsk, in Feb 2013. That one streaked across the sky nicely then boomed.

Really odd to me. Really odd.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Well, if her Schumaker dream took 11 years to happen, then the asteroid and tsunami and such may not happen until 2017....we will need to check back then.

It doesn't mean it wont happen before then, but i will wait a while to see what happens.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Zona

If one believes in synchronicity then perhaps the thread was purposely highlighted to redress a warning that would have been largely ignored. Warnings of future disasters are a reminder that we need live the now to the fullest as a tomorrow is never certain.
edit on 21 2 2015 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I do hope she comes back on and sees this thread. She can then be sure she has some sort of ability.

It would be good to have a log of some of her recent dreams.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
wow...when I noticed the date of that thread...wow....

And the detail about mountains...and indeed he was lost for a while...actually in a coma.

Intriguing post. It's as close to a prediction I have ever seen.

If you want to jot it down to an accidental guess...why would you connect Micheal Schumacher with mointains ? and being lost there ?

really interesting.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zona
a reply to: noeltrotsky

Well, if her Schumaker dream took 11 years to happen, then the asteroid and tsunami and such may not happen until 2017....we will need to check back then.

It doesn't mean it wont happen before then, but i will wait a while to see what happens.

f**k that s**t!

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Exactly what i thought. To even dream about Michael in the mountains as such is unreal in itself.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join