It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

incase this happens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pantha

Welcome back Pantha..it must be strange for you after all this time to see your thread bumped. I was astounded really to see the date and content and i think you are under selling yourself to say your dreams are just a by product of reading ats threads. that dream of him being lost in mountains was too out there to be just stimulation from here.

I hope we don't lose you again...and i hope to see any dreams you have posted...just in case.

Just to add..I am interested because I had a really vivid dream once about vast amounts of water coming through a village which was wiping out everything in it's path.... about 5 years later the very same image was on my t.v. news in some remote far away village.
edit on 22-2-2015 by sueloujo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well I would certainly post about any dreams I have in the future that are anything like this one. the only problem with that though is I don't actually remember dreaming it I just thought it was a reality until I found otherwise. Plus the fact that it happened so long ago, makes it a rare occurrence for me, unless I just don't pay enough attention to my dreams. I really should keep a dream diary and see what happens.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Here's the deal...if you keep a diary ....I will too.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

Sounds good

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Yes people say keeping a dream diary helps remember lost dreams. I rarely remember my dreams but did have a very strong dream (I don't think I was asleep when it happened) a few months back that listed 6th march so I am waiting for that date with some dread. What I saw was an Image of a foot about to step in water which might be a sign of just trouble ahead or perhaps an asteroid hit who knows.

if you let your mind flow freely it might surprise. Definitely a strong hit with schumacher.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
How do you go about keeping a dream diary? I'm a bit puzzled at that.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Well, dreams fade quite quickly and trying to recollect them even after a few hours is very hard sometimes. If you keep a notebook and pen at the side of your bed and as soon as you awake write down as much detail as you can..then you can keep a fairly good memory on it.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Just a case of having a notebook and pen by your bed to jot down your dreams before they slip away.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sueloujo

Well, dreams fade quite quickly and trying to recollect them even after a few hours is very hard sometimes. If you keep a notebook and pen at the side of your bed and as soon as you awake write down as much detail as you can..then you can keep a fairly good memory on it.

That's me out then. I can barely comprehend rolling over when I wake up these days and after my gallon of coffee all would be forgotten.

The only time I have had anything like this was the boxing day tsunami. I kept dreaming about a huge wave for about a week and I was even noticing the subject of tsunamis appearing more than usual in every day life. I didn't pay any attention to it until after. I had watched a documentary about them prior to this and I'd imagine that's where it came from.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Hey there...stunned by the date of the OP. And how close your dreams were to actual event 10 y later...can this be coincidence?

I have to ask if you can remember any details of the dream about alien invasion where the mother ship was hovering in the sky behind your house? You mentioned it on your other thread...had a dream like this once and am curious if there are any similarities.

Also have an advice when writing down dreams. Only because you have agreed to keep a diary.

It would help, if you could remember how excatly were you involved in the dream. Where were you? Were you in 1st person view, 3rd person or perhaps you weren`t there at all. Was it our planet or not? What time it is? Day, night, summer, winter, past, future? What are your surroundings? Cities, streets, lakes, mountains, fields...? What can you feel, smell, taste at certain moments? Who else is there? Can you recognise anyone...? What is happening? Are you running, walking, sitting, falling....can you defy physics...flying, levitating, making long jumps?...etc...

Before you go to bed tell yourself out loud that you will remember your dreams when you wake up. And then first thing when you do wake up get your notebook and write them down asking yourself the above questions and everything else that comes to your mind at that moment.

Why I`m telling you this? Because it will eventually make you remember of the details in your dreams and you will become aware of things out of place, that you yourself cannot relate to, and recurring patterns. These are the symbols you should look out for in dreams...and you will most certainly give us an interesting reading with details if nothing else...

Thanks for posting your dream in the first place and please don`t stop now...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I wonder if Nostradamus was simply keeping a dream diary when he wrote quatrains? After writing so many he thought why not pay the rent by selling some books, these dreams sounds cool!

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
I wonder if Nostradamus was simply keeping a dream diary when he wrote quatrains? After writing so many he thought why not pay the rent by selling some books, these dreams sounds cool!

I've considered writing up my own dreams and making a book, hell some of my dreams would make 50 shades of grey look like a kids book

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Whether you have abilities or what....whether it was a dream or something that you imagined you'd seen... doesn't matter....
I just think it`s great that you thought of posting this on ATS at the time.
That alone is remarkable that of all the thoughts/dreams .....you decided on posting one that came true and it`s here for all to see !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join