It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Man in the White Jumpsuit"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
First off, I'm not on drugs. [snip]

So me and my friend were sitting at the computer desk fooling around. There is a window about 8 inches to the right away from the screen (the desk and computer are against a wall). The window shows my back yard.

All of a sudden a Man in a white jumpsuit RAN across the window's view and seemingly dissapeared. Now, being the fool I was I quickly went into my backyard to see what the hell was going on. The door is about 8 inches from my computer so If any man had ran by the window to my backyard he would of HAD to have dissapered for me to have not seen him when I went outside.

The strange thing is, that my friend saw the EXACT same thing as me. Yes, freaky, I know. I said, "what was that?", and he said "WTF, I think theres a guy in your backyard". He was even worried about me going to check.

I have a fat rotweiler dog. She's completley black and looks absolutley nothing like a man in a white jumpsuit.

This is really irking me, so if anyone could offer some insight that would be cool. Or If anyone has happened to see the same thing then please tell me. Im not making this up, I swear. My friend and I saw a man in a white jumpsuit run by backyard window and dissapear out of nowhere.

Is it possible that this dimension fused with another for a spit second? Maybe this man traveled through a worm hole? Maybe I'm crazy? But If I were crazy then why did my friend see the SAME thing?

mod edit: removed personal drug references

[edit on 21-12-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Umm... no idea what it could have been.

Is there anywhere he could have got in from the direction he came from... like jumped a fence or something?

Was there anything really paranormal about him? Or could it have been simply a guy in a painters suit taking the quick way home?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Heh, did he look like this?

The photo is from the James Templeton case. In 1967 James Templeton, a Birtish fireman, went picknicking with his wife and daughter. He made numerous photos. When the photos were developed he noticed that a man/ astronaut was standing/hovering behind his daughter on the photo. This while according to the family no one was there when the photo was taken.

To be short, the British intelligence as well as the Australian space agency had a keen interest in Pendleton, because they believed the entity may have a connection with the launch of their Blue Streak missile; when the missile was launched (on the same day as when the photo was taken), missile controllers withnessed an ufo. The photo was by the way analyzed by Kodak and they couldn't find anything fake. Kodak even promised a sum of money to those who could prove that fakery was involved.

Anyway, just posting information, which I have read, and which you may find interesting.

Paranoid Duck

[edit on 22-12-2006 by Paranoid Duck]

umf

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I snowboard and one winter went to Snowbird, Utah. It was the day after a heavy snow and I decided to go off course a bit and landed in some deep powder. The powder I would like to say was close to my height so around 5 ft. As I tryed getting myself out and sunk deeper a man in a totally "white outfit" was on top of the snow and asked me if I needed a hand getting out. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out. My life at that time I don't think was in any danger so I just thanked him and he skied off. I remember thinking how weird it was though that everything from his hat down to his skies were white. When I rode down to the lift he was in line for the lift. I unstrapped my boots, looked up and he was gone. The people standing in front of him were still there and so were the people behind him. I couldn't see him anywhere though.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Did he look like this?

Sorry could not resist,Merry christmas all!

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Duck
Heh, did he look like this?

The photo is from the James Templeton case. In 1967 James Templeton, a Birtish fireman, went picknicking with his wife and daughter. He made numerous photos. When the photos were developed he noticed that a man/ astronaut was standing/hovering behind his daughter on the photo. This while according to the family no one was there when the photo was taken.

To be short, the British intelligence as well as the Australian space agency had a keen interest in Pendleton, because they believed the entity may have a connection with the launch of their Blue Streak missile; when the missile was launched (on the same day as when the photo was taken), missile controllers withnessed an ufo. The photo was by the way analyzed by Kodak and they couldn't find anything fake. Kodak even promised a sum of money to those who could prove that fakery was involved.

Anyway, just posting information, which I have read, and which you may find interesting.

Paranoid Duck

[edit on 22-12-2006 by Paranoid Duck]

thank you very much paranoid duck. It's quite scary because he actually DID look like that. Minus the helmet since I didint get a good look of his body above his shoulders.

Sorry It took so long for me to repost, I've been a bit busy. Anyways It's entirley impossible for it to have been a 'painter taking the early way home' because 1) there are nothing but houses around my house so why the hell would a painter JUMP MY FENCE and cross through it (only to save about 2 seconds of time mind you) and 2)I have an enormous rottweiler dog that would have most certaintly bit or at least made some acknowledgment of a man in a white jump suit trespassing into my yard.

Another thing. The window that this man ran by is about 10 feet away from my fence in my back yard. The momentum that this figure had could not have POSSIBLY been gained in 10 feet unless we are dealing with a super human here who can defy the laws of physics.

Much more in about 5 seconds I went to my back yard door which is right next to the wondow (yes, convenient, I know) and checked to see if this man was hopping the fence. No one was there.

I'm telling you, this is the scariest thing that has ever happened in my entire life. Next to the night I thought the reptilians were coming to get me. But that's another story.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hmmm... well my crazy painter in a hurry theory doesn't work then

Really i have no idea what or who it could have been then. *shrug*... possibly something related to the photo shown earlier... possibly something entirely different.

I also noticed that you said you didn't see the head... so that possibly means, again, that it wasn't human... could you see hands from the sleeves, or just white gloves... or nothing?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistr_b2
Did he look like this?

Sorry could not resist,Merry christmas all!

MY GOD!
HE DOES EXIST!
And here i was... mocked all those years...
lol.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
i have no idea how to explain this either

it happened in school it was just normal at registration people talking, people doing whatever, teacher saying something

then suddenly me and another girl instantly look at the bin there is a brown sort of furry tail thing which looked like a.....fox's tail or some kinda of brown rabbit

it literally looked like it was some sorta animal behind the bin

it only showed for about a split second, i checked the bin after, behind it there was absolutely nothing there, she swore she saw it too

also some sort of brown circle thing flew across my window yesterday in half a second, i instantly thought mothman but then thought it was just a paper bag

again it moved too fast to be sure

top topics

join