It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jinn and UFO's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hello....Have any of you really researched outside the box, so to speak. The idea that Ufo's are from another planet is so far from being a FACT.
Where is your sence of reason? You say, but I've seen a flying craft with my own eyes. Well, so have I, but it was a
Unidentified = no markings or letters or symbols were on it.
Flying or Floating = It was in the open air above me so...assumption is...if it is up there then it must be flying.
Object = means.....A tangible and visible entity; an entity that can cast a shadow.
UFO does not mean a space craft. Your eyes deceive you, this thing you think you see is a trick of the Jinn....an illusion, it is not real.

Your eyes and logic can be so easily fooled. Your so locked in your every day working 9 to 5 world, kids to school, etc, etc that you have been looking in the wrong direction for answers.
What is your gut feeling on this UFO / Alien / outer space idea??

Check this out and see what you think of another view.........
www.thejinn.net...

Good luck,
merky

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   

The Qur'an, however, is not clear on this, and admittedly it looks as though it is very possible that some of the Jinns could be fully physical and what we call extraterrestrials, while other species of them are of an altogether and finer sort of matter, corresponding to what various UFO investigators have tried to indicate by such terms as "ultraterrestrial" or "metaterrestrial".

In thinking about these ideas, we might bear in mind the theory of the Russian philosopher P.D. Ouspensky regarding the possible existence of other, more subtle, levels of matter on which the elements of the Periodic Table of our own chemical world are repeated - and, if I understand him aright, repeated more than once, on more than one level. The early writings of Dr. Meade Layne in the USA about the "dense etheric world" from which he maintained that the UFO entities and their craft originated should also be borne in mind. (His book, The Coming of the Guardians, was published in 1958, and may prove one day to have been very important indeed.) Certain of the benevolent Jinns may well be our "Guardians".

That there is some close affinity, or some link of destiny between Jinns and Mankind seems certain, for although the vast majority of the Jinns are Devils, Shaytans, nevertheless we are assured in the Qur'an that some among their many species are "goodies" and are capable of salvation. For it is specifically stated that Muhammad was sent as a Messenger to both Mankind and the Jinns, so that, in the Final Days, some of the Jinns will enter into Paradise, while the rest of them will be cast down into Hell.

link
==============

Thanks for the different take on all of this. I certainly think the aliens are the guardians and are the "goodies". But they are tough beings who have a task to perform that we can't even comprehend so they appear as strange frightening beings to us. And they often scare us on purpose to keep us away from them. Or at least that's what I've found.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Is this a joke? Most close craft encounters are seen with symbols on them

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Now thats interesting,

I can remember my old gypsie grandmother (bless her soul), telling me about Jinn when I was a child, which I had completely forgotten about. According to her, us humans are the most prized lifeform in this dimension and we have 'watchers' who look after us, like Jinn, Angels etc.

As for the encounter with no symbols, its possible Dracotic. Have you not seen cars that have been 'de-badged'?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
the problem with this side of the picture is. the overwhelming amount of eye witnesses all over the world with common elements to their stories.

but one will say that's just from the media imprinting these stories into our subconscious and there for we will all see the same kind of thing. problem with that is kids - young kids tell these same stories kids who have been raised with no technology around them. These childrens minds are fresh and are not full of media propaganda.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracotic
Is this a joke? Most close craft encounters are seen with symbols on them

Nope...No joke. Mmmmm did you read the link I gave you. Weather you or anyone see an ID or "marks" of any kind on a Unidenified craft then is it not identified??
Did you copy down on paper these markings or a clear photo.

I'm not a Holy book thumper per say, but do believe in one God and as it says in all or most of those Holy books.............
God created EVERYTHING and it is under his will alone if it exist or not.

God cannot be understood in human terms. He does not exist as a human.

From how I understand this information the Jinn live in a different plane than we do. They do cross over in our dimension and take human captives. They do have much more power than humans

God created first the angels....then the Jinn.....then Man. Read and research this line yourself if you think this is bull****
King Solomon talked to the Jinn and used them for what he wanted.
Want to know more??????????

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
King Solomon was the dude!!!

If anyone has ever read the upper and lower Key of Solomon, you'll know exactly how he spoke to the Jinn. If anyone needs to legit copy of this (on pdf format) m2m me. I'll email you the upper key. (simply because the lower key is way too complicated to preform)

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
the problem with this side of the picture is. the overwhelming amount of eye witnesses all over the world with common elements to their stories.

Well, The Jinn are everywhere in the world.

but one will say that's just from the media imprinting these stories into our subconscious and there for we will all see the same kind of thing. problem with that is kids - young kids tell these same stories kids who have been raised with no technology around them. These childrens minds are fresh and are not full of media propaganda.

Fresh minds can still see illusions

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
What?? I'm saying that they arn't Jinn with the specifications you reasoned. Many crafts people have gotten close enough to have symbols.....I NEVER said I saw symbols on a craft.

Read and research this line yourself if you think this is bull****

You have PROOF of this? This is just ignorant IMO. Are you one of those people that takes the Bible as FACT!?

Do you even know what you're writing?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dracotic
What?? I'm saying that they arn't Jinn with the specifications you reasoned. Many crafts people have gotten close enough to have symbols.....I NEVER said I saw symbols on a craft.

Read and research this line yourself if you think this is bull****

You have PROOF of this? This is just ignorant IMO. Are you one of those people that takes the Bible as FACT!?

================================================
Sorry Drac, your right you did not say I....you said......

"Is this a joke? Most close craft encounters are seen with symbols on them"

OK, where did you get this info from....The airplane your friend was standing next to....Opps,..lets see it says ........B52......

BTW, Did ya happen to see the other posts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fixed quote

[edit on 15/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Oh so they are MAGIC!!!!!!

That makes sooooo much SENSE!

I guess all the NASA footage from outerspace is just total bunk then? I mean lets see an object in space, craft like in nature, NOT A UFO but a magical being!

oy vey!

oh wait, you don't have any facts they're magic.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

OK, where did you get this info from....The airplane your friend was standing next to....Opps,..lets see it says ........B52......

BTW, Did ya happen to see the other posts

First off stop being condescending. It is immature. Before you make a topic you should research the counter-attack or the actual subject matter itself. There are PLENTY of references to encounters with HYROGLYPHIC symbols.

Way to dodge the Solomon/Bible question. I'm assuming your a kid.

I agree with you for the most part, Lysergic.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
As a Christian I can say without a doubt that my Bible has nothing in it about Jinn's.

Also, Dracotic you are being a bit condescending yourself the way you scoff at my Holy Book. Practice what you preach my friend.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I was simply asking a question. Which begs me to ask. Do you know what condescending means?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
First off stop being condescending. It is immature. Before you make a topic you should research the counter-attack or the actual subject matter itself. There are PLENTY of references to encounters with HYROGLYPHIC symbols.
=================================================
I'm assuming your a kid...............not me

The Jinn's best trick is for people NOT to believe they exist.
This is par for the course for humans.

The next store window you look in, look at the reflextion, one will be behind you. She will look like a little old lady....but different.

merky

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The Jinn's best trick is for people NOT to believe they exist.
This is par for the course for humans.

The next store window you look in, look at the reflextion, one will be behind you. She will look like a little old lady....but different.

Perhaps I have been a bit condescending and I do apologize.

WOW! The Jinn's best trick is for people NOT to believe they exist!? That's convenient.

The last thing you said about the old lady.....no offense. But what's your mental status and where did you get this information?

BTW, your assumption is wrong.

[edit on 15-12-2006 by Dracotic]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hi, my first post here. I couldn't help but make a comment on this topic. It is true that the word Jinn doesn't appear in the Bible, but it's hebrew equivalent does which usually translates to demons in english.

King Solomon's dealing with demons are mostly outside the Bible, such as stories about his dealings with Asmodeus, which is similar to Iblis or Shaitan, and the demoness Lilith. Both of these demons are mentioned in the Bible though, Lilith in Isaiah and Asmodeus in the Apocrypha.

My Opinion is that UFOs can be a number of things, man made objects, hoaxes, ignorance, and objects of non human origin. Are these objects of non human origin physical or spiritual? I think theyre both. In Exodus the Israelites are lead by an object in the sky that is described as a cloud in the day and fire by night. This object at times would land at the Tent of the Meeting. Ofanim are a type of Angel described in Ezekiel that other angels use as transportation, they are wheel shaped. The Merkava is the Throne of the Most High and it too is some kind of vehicle in Ezekiel. Elijah is taken up by "Chariots" of fire.

So I would say the Jinn or Demons are not the only ones manifesting or making UFOs.

Another point that could be made is the similarities in behavior and activities of Jinn, Faerie, and Demons. The concept of a race of beings that exist parallel to humanity and interferes with humans, such as abductions is wide spread.

My conclusion is that Jinn, Faerie, Demons, Angels and the various other names out there for parallel entities are the names we gave UFO entities long ago but its more fashinable now to call them aliens. These "aliens" have both physical and spiritual characteristics.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Are you one of those people that take the Bible as FACT!?

Although passive aggressive in nature, the above question is transparent enough for even me to detect the sarcastic condescension.

Dracotic, I do understand that you are new to the board; otherwise you would realize how ludicrous it is to challenge my intelligence. I�m not 16 nor does my IQ fall into double digits. If that is enough of an indication for you then we can leave it at that.

I did see your apology and although it is not specific to me, I will pretend it is and move on.

PS: I hope you don�t mind but I took the liberty of correcting your grammar. I�m sure it was a mistake of haste and after all, everyone makes mistakes.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I don't want to challenge you're intelligence. I believe you are a smart individual, I'm sorry. But isn't it a bit narcissistic, for you to basically imply someone would have to be insane to go up against your brain?

I have above average intelligence as well (one of those crazy genius types).....to say the least. But I never would imply someone is ludicrous to challenge me or more specifically my intelligence. It just seems a bit arrogant, is it not?

The apology IS directed towards you.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Now all that personal stuff has been worked out, I'd like to remind everyone of the topic...

Jinn and UFO's

by MikeboydUS

My conclusion is that Jinn, Faerie, Demons, Angels and the various other names out there for parallel entities are the names we gave UFO entities long ago but its more fashinable now to call them aliens. These "aliens" have both physical and spiritual characteristics.

Great point

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join