It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shriners

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
so is it true about the shriners only giving children a portion of the money they get? funny how you hear about masons molesting children then having their own hospitals for children?

tell me im dreaming!

Usually all the money goes to the charity it is being raised for. There are (I am not a Shriner by the way) usually separate functions and fundraisers to raise money for the lodge.. such as at my lodge during the spring we work concession stands at Baseball stadiums downtown to raise money for the lodge. Is that wrong? Do not churches raise money for their congregation?

As for molesting children I see nothing funny. It is strange that the Catholic Church has been known to molest children, yet still invite them into dark confessional rooms alone?

I have not found a group in all the world that can control every single member of its population. I have found however, many many organizations commit far worse acts then are ever let to light. You hear about Catholics molesting children yet nothing when a Protestant of what ever group molest children. There was a man arrested in my area last month, arrested 90 various women and girls in his congregation.. had be been a priest it would have been national news. Any Mason caught or found guilty of molesting a child I would certainly hope would be black balled out of the lodge.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Yea Id hope masons would get banned for molesting children but turns out in order to "Take the innocence of a child" (which is part of a higher initiation) they must anally rape a young boy. We know horrid things occur because we remember psychos like aliester crowley being invited into NUMEROUS masonic sects with a red carpet after he was declared a child molesting homosexual.

Just my two cents. Pretty soon the "masons" on this forum will come and call me crazy and congratulate mr. crowley as a wonderful knowledgeable person.

Lol! Yes this world is indeed mad...

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Masons take a dim view of those who harm children. A known child molester would not be allowed in my lodge, nor would Aleister Crowley, were he alive today.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

In response to beacons question:

YES Bill Schnoebelen in his videos has his certificates to his rosi cross ties and scottish rite ties, also shows all his certificates upon completion of his 33 degrees.

Schnoebolen, if memory serves, was indeed a member of the Scottish Rite. However, he was never a 33°, nor was he ever an officer. In fact, it has been suggested that the reason he got mad and left the Lodge is because no one would vote for him because of his obvious lack of integrity and leadership skills.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Pretty soon the "masons" on this forum will come and call me crazy

LOL No, TSB, you're perfectly sane. Honest

... in order to "Take the innocence of a child" (which is part of a higher initiation) they must anally rape a young boy.

Seriously though, I'd love it if you were able to provide some backup or more detail to these allegations. This must come from somewhere other than urban myth, and I'm quite sure you didn't just make it up because I've heard it before.

[edit on 2/14/07 by Trinityman]

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill
Masons take a dim view of those who harm children. A known child molester would not be allowed in my lodge, nor would Aleister Crowley, were he alive today.

I agree with the first part, of course, but as for Aleister Crowley, I think it'd be a blast to have him in the Lodge.

He was actually a member of a French Lodge, although he was never active. He was initiated, passed, and raised in 1904, but never returned after receiving the Third Degree. He did, however, receive the degrees of Memphis and Mitzraim from John Yarker in London, and consolidated them into the O.T.O.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Yea Id hope masons would get banned for molesting children but turns out in order to "Take the innocence of a child" (which is part of a higher initiation) they must anally rape a young boy. We know horrid things occur because we remember psychos like aliester crowley being invited into NUMEROUS masonic sects with a red carpet after he was declared a child molesting homosexual.

It "turns out"? Where'd you get this info?

I don't think you're crazy, dude. Just gullible.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark

It "turns out"? Where'd you get this info?

I don't think you're crazy, dude. Just gullible.

That's the sort of thing I just mentioned on another thread: the anti-Masons offer the forum bald-faced lies, then get their feelings hurt when they're called on it.

But regardless...I'm curious as to why TSB is so fascinated by child molestation. He mentions it in almost every other post.

posted on Feb, 15 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill

Then you may want to be aware that students of the Scarlet Woman Lodge of the contemporary O.T.O. are the ones behind the movie "The Matrix" that is in your ATS avatar.

See the link "The Black Magic of the Matrix" in this post:

"Jezebel is that harlot woman dressed in purple and scarlet."

Also, many of those who associated with A. Crowley earlier on(A. Krumm-Heller, Franz Hartmann, John Yarker, and a few others) must not necessarily be blamed for A.C.'s later deviation from the White Lodge.

The "Sex Magick" teachings of A. Crowley have nothing to do with the Tantric teachings of the White Lodge.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I think it is wise, sometimes, to consider the psychological aspect of belief systems.

It has been suggested conspiracy thoeries serve to provide order to chaos. In some ways, we find it calming to think the NWO, (or god
) is in control, and everything isn't just a random, meaningless accident.

and now back to your regularly scheduled debate about which group of evil old white men is in charge

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Just my two cents. Pretty soon the "masons" on this forum will come and call me crazy and congratulate mr. crowley as a wonderful knowledgeable person.

Lol! Yes this world is indeed mad...

Two cents worth of baseless, unprovable gossip that you have been convinced is true even though there is not a shred of physical proof. Aleister was said to enjoy encouraging his infamy, but in person he was actually not all that bad of a guy. I despise your vile rumours, and don't believe there is a speck of truth to it. You mention illuminism... and despite hundreds of colourful books having been written about them, I have yet to see one of these fantasizers offer a single piece of actual proof. Illuminati as anything more than a long defunct group of paranormal researchers has not got any substance supporting it at all.
Love instead of hate, my masonic ancestors were good people, and you are naught but a paranoid naysayer. Where's the proof? A symbol is not proof. There's no proof. Prove me wrong.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
As for molesting children I see nothing funny. It is strange that the Catholic Church has been known to molest children, yet still invite them into dark confessional rooms alone?

I have not found a group in all the world that can control every single member of its population. I have found however, many many organizations commit far worse acts then are ever let to light. You hear about Catholics molesting children yet nothing when a Protestant of what ever group molest children. There was a man arrested in my area last month, arrested 90 various women and girls in his congregation.. had be been a priest it would have been national news. Any Mason caught or found guilty of molesting a child I would certainly hope would be black balled out of the lodge.

Okay, for the first part, yes, confessionals are dark (see caveat below) to insure the privacy of the penitent, but you do not go "into" the confessional "with" the priest; there is a partition. Another option (and is arguably more common), is that you do go into a confessional "room", but the confession is face-to-face in a well-lit room. Canon Law requires that the penitent have the option to choose either anonymous or face-to-face confession.

Amen to the second part...there are clergy from other denomoninations who molest and abuse children, and it barely makes the news, if at all. One I learned of is a young boy was caught "cheating" while memorizing Scripture passages and was beaten within an inch of his life by the two Austin (TX) Youth Pastors.

Off topic, but since you went there, I had to respond.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I am new to this whole forum thing, but we'll work through that. My sister is a patient at Shriner's Hospital in St. Louis, and she was born with no fingers on her left hand. They operated on her and removed a bone from on of her toes on her left foot, and made a "pusher". This pusher has allowed her to tie her shoes, push buttons throgh holes, cut, and glue. The surgeon at Cardinal Glennon said that wasn't even an option, but if we wanted them to do it, it would cost almost a hundred thousalnd dollars. Shriners provided this for free.

I'm sure that is the kind of "rip off" spoke of earlier. I think Shriners is a wonderful organization, and they have a lot of fun at the events they run. Their parades, and circuses are always fun.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I am a Shriner. I will be delighted to give you the absolute truth about the Shrine, NO B.S. !!

The Shriner's hospitals are fabulous, 19 othopaedic hospitals and 3 burn clinics. ALL treatment is provided FREE to any child under the age of 18. NO patient, even a millionaire's kid is ever charged.

Each Shriner contributes a hospital assessment of $5 (five dollars) per year to a fund that is used to purchase triple-A securities, and bonds etc. The interest on this fund pays for the hospitals.

Keep in mind, that ALL treatment: surgeries, out-patient treatment, rehabilitation, physical therapy, etc. is covered FREE. Transportation to/from the hospitals for parents and patients is FREE. We even fly in kids from South America and Europe. (We have a small out-patient clinic in Brazil). When there is a childhood burn injury, there is often psychological trauma (guilt, shame,etc). The Shrine even provides psychiatric care in these cases. Wheelchairs, artificial limbs, modification to living spaces (wheelchair ramps in children's homes,etc) are all paid by the Shrine, with NO charge EVER to any child or parents or private insurance.

Yes, there is partying and conventions by the Shriners. NO one denies this. But the fund-raising of the Shrine is always governed by applicable laws, and the Shrine is independently audited by an outside CPA firm. Money that is raised in grapefruit sales, and fish fries, often goes to the operation of the individual Shrine centers (paying the mortgage on the Shrine buildings, and the utility bills,etc. and thus not going to the hospital fund). When a fund-raiser is held, the public is always informed that the proceeds will go to Shrine operations, and not to the hospitals.

The little cars, and motorcycles, and horses are always paid for by the Shriners themselves, and never by the public, and certainly never by the hospital fund. I myself ran a radio club, where we used two-way radios to help coordinate parades, and our radios were always bought by the members themselves.

If you want to learn more about the Shriners and the hospital program, please visit:

www.shrinershq.org...

or email me directly

[edited email removed, please don't link to your personal email in the posts -nygdan]

[edit on 24-2-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
An ex shriner came forward his name was Bill Schnoebelen if you havent heard of him or seen his work you should. He was also 90 degree member of the Illuminati and also came forward and told the public about the darker truth's. You should google video his name and youll come up with alot of information on other intentions the shriners have. Instead of accusing me of blasphemy you should give him a try and watch his videos as he shows you his certification in such an organization.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

An ex shriner came forward his name was Bill Schnoebelen if you havent heard of him or seen his work you should. He was also 90 degree member of the Illuminati and also came forward and told the public about the darker truth's. You should google video his name and youll come up with alot of information on other intentions the shriners have. Instead of accusing me of blasphemy you should give him a try and watch his videos as he shows you his certification in such an organization.

Bill Schnoebelen is a wacko and will say anything to sell his books and videos and people are stupid enough to believe him. I've watched part of his videos and have to say it was thoroughly entertaining. I'll rank it up there with the Airplane movies in overall comedic value.

Take care,

Michael

Cug

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
He did, however, receive the degrees of Memphis and Mitzraim from John Yarker in London, and consolidated them into the O.T.O.

Actually that was Ruess and Kellner who formed the Academia Masonica by combining several rites like the M&M, the O.T.O. was originally intended to be the inner order of the Academia Masonica.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Yea sure you hear about Catholic preachers molesting children but how many catholic preachers come forward ending up being Masons? I find that sorta wierd, and no thats not just coincidence lol!

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Yea sure you hear about Catholic preachers molesting children but how many catholic preachers come forward ending up being Masons? I find that sorta wierd, and no thats not just coincidence lol!

My god you are a complete moron aren't you.(warnings fully excepted on this one- it is worth it)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join