It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth an alien experiment

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I dont know how many people have seen the earth reality episode of south park, but on a serious note I say to myself "why not?" all these different races, animals, maybe the dinosaur experiment was concluded and now they are experimenting with a new higher intelligence being/beings.

any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'd say we are basically an experiment. I think we are a primate merged with alien DNA.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
BINGO

Someone else who thinks the same as me.

Especially with the links to UFOs etc within Egyptian and other old civillisations.

I think they had had enough with the dinosaurs and soon will move onto another more intelligent 'experiment'.

Maybe one day we will see.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Experiment isn't the way they look at it so to say.

In there words, we (humans)..... are a "study".

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
My belief is that we are just digestives for a underground race of Reptilians. When we come close to realizing the truth, thats when they fold the tent...I believe we are close to this point.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Or we could be an alien version of" The Sims",just a thought.(sorry 4 the 1 liner)

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Nice theory. That South Park also had an interesting view on aliens to me, too. My theory for the aliens experimenting or studying us on Earth is that, considering that the Egyptians and probably other old civilizations have drawn aliens and such, the aliens probably experimented on them, and also experimented on other species of animals that have lived on Earth.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Cool theory, comes up every now and then. Humans have a need to 'know' and why and how we are here has always been a big question. In the past, religion filled the gap (and still does), but in recent times, science has come along and the 'experiment theory' fits nicely. I guess its just another form of religion, a faith/belief in something that tries to provide an answer, but cannot be proven directly, not yet anyway. You can easily switch the word 'alien' with 'God' and say we are 'God's' experiment.

My personal belief is that we are not so much an experiment, but life is more of a test or exam for each of us. What are the questions on that exam? That's for each of us to figure out on our own.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I've got to agree...

Ever since i read The Chariots of the Gods i have believed that what people call 'God' are just aliens and the whole star above the crib, bright lights etc etc just kind of fit in nicely.

Sounds crazy i know, but i'm hoping that theories like mine are more accepted here than other places that i've said them (this is my 2nd post).

I think this planet is just a creation of a superior race as an experiment. Trying to create (another bible reference) 'likenesses of themselves'.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
No it's not crazy. Though I do have schizophrenia lol. But I'm sure many people who are 'sane' will find your input to be acceptable to say the least. Welcome to the forums!

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Cheers

I've been looking for a forum for a long while that can actually discuss these things without ( too much) flaming and 'zOMG c0nsp1r4cY' people hanging around.

I'll keep an eye on this thread...

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I could imagine humans to be an alien experiment. We could have been genetically modified many thousands of years ago and aliens could still be considering manipulating our genes. However it could be the aliens consider us out of control and are wondering what to do now with their out of control experiment. Perhaps kill it before it spreads out past the Earth?

Meanwhile, some guy quietly sits watching this whole program unfold since to him the entire universe is simply a simulation he has running as an experiment. We could all be simple 3D holograms to him.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Kind of like someone said above. Like a game of the sims on a giant scale. It kind of hurts your head to think about how insignificant each one of us is, yet we still think and see and seem to have 'choice'.

It really makes me think, what is the point? That sounds so cliche, but really, the Universe (if it really is there... and not just some simulation) is so huge and some say it is still expanding... what point is having lifeforms? We can't alter the course of history on a Universal scale... so why bother creating us at all unless for something's experiment or entertainment.

Maybe we are just like a giant AI RTS... we build our cities up, populate, go to war, die etc etc. If one day they get bored of us i'm guessing we just switch off... the entirety of the Universe becomes nothing.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I think The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy put this forward a long time before South Park.

The entire Earth was a big experiment being conducted by mice.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Yes, but does anyone have anything more than justa theory about this? Is there any tangible evidence out there to support the theory of extraterrestrial experimentation? I hate to be the one to pee in the lemonade, but I'd love to hear about any proof that can be substantiated. Does anyone out there have any?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I guess you could say cattle mutilations for DNA, Alien abductions etc... but then the question comes 'where is the evidence for those?'... so it is a vicious cycle.

I don't have any evidence, i'm just throwing ideas out there

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I know what you mean. If only we could get evidence of cattle being abducted (rustled by aliens?), say from still cams planted at grazing sites, but the cattle thing wouldn't necessarily point to human experimentation, just bovine.

edit: I think they use still photo cams for tracking game animal movements, but video would better. And a combo of regular video, light amplified and thermal cams best of all

[edit on 12/16/2006 by PapaHomer]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I sometimes toy with the notion that we are primates mixed with alien DNA.

One Summerian object d'arte as mentioned by Stichen that comes to mind is that of the 'primate men' destroying the snares to defend their animal friends from poaching. Course - that could be tribal rivalry.

The entire Earth was a big experiment being conducted by mice.
djohnston77

I designed you....

Intriguing - but let not the habit of aliens who create sentient monkeys deter you from the spiral.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I've been saying this ever since I started posting here - we are some teenage alien's phyiscs experiment gone wrong. I have on good authority it went something like this...:

"Zegelzort, what did you do?"
"Um, nothing sir, I turned up the tachyon field to 8 and cross fed the gravity polarizer flux generator just like the instructions said."
"Did you complete step 6 first by cross connecting the plasma shunt relay for matter containment."
"Um. I think I may have forgotten that step sir."
"Oh damn, Zegelzort, you've gone and created another universe. This is not good, not good at all. That shunt keeps the singularity from spawning. Go see the principal...."

[edit on 16-12-2006 by UofCinLA]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
this could explain why i always feel like im being watched,

im in a zoo.........rofl jk

its an interesting theory though, who knows could be true.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join