It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking Glass Technology

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by probedbygrays

Wow you sure do have one active imagination don't you. How long did it take you to fabricate that story?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Read this. You should find the information very useful reguarding Looking Glass Tech.

www.projectcamelot.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwingingMonkey
I wonder if there is any truth to the myth that technology enabling one to see into the future was recovered from a flying saucer.

Perhaps thats why America and UK insisted they invade Iraq so fast because they could see something coming.

Just another theory to wonder about.

That'll be Tony Blair's next BS excuse no doubt.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

No in all seriousness, I was shown a load of images pulled from 2007 or so back in 2000, by some people trying to convince me the technology was real. I thought it was a load of crap until images started showing up last year. Then there was the whole myspace thing... not sure how many people were 'invited' to try out the technology. I wasn't directly involved. Nor do I know for sure where the technology was based. Nor do I know how it is achieved, I am merely guessing on that front. Anyway, all I'm saying is that some sort of 'looking glass technology' is out there, I've seen evidence of it, albeit indirectly. I'd hazard a guess that it is being used as a tool in US Military Intelligence and kept secret from the mainstream. As for all the talk about Yellow Books and Lotus Cubes, and re-engineering all this from crashed UFOs, I'll leave that to science fiction. Isn't it more believable that scientists on Earth devised and designed the technology themselves? You don't need to answer that.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
Since I got in telepathic contact with the alien gods that are with us all I have been shown the future frequently. It's like the alien gods know everything and all we have to do is tune into them and we can gain information. They're very helpful but also extremely strict and stern at times.

I think you need some serious mental help....

Book yourself into a mental hospital as soon as possible...

If you really think you are in contact with aliens, you have a severe mental disorder...

Just looking out for your future....

Because it looks like you're losing your mind ..

PS. LOL THO

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
lol... its just a myth... and it will stay as a myth...

mo more...

wake up guys...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by iori_komei

iori_komei, It's possible to prove that SOMETHING is possible, but you can not prove that something IS NOT possible. You've just plainly reached the limit of your intellectual capability to understand other concepts beyond what you believe to be true. There is no way you can get around that fact.

Once again, the subject of time and future is impossible to discuss when looking at it from a 3rd dimensional point of view. Just like discussing height to a 2 dimensional being.

Learn to vibrate much higher than you already are, and you'll see exactly what everyone is talking about. Disclosure comes to all of us when we vibrate higher and expose our minds to multidimensional perceptions.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedangler
that's awesome. I'm pretty young myself. I'm very open minded, but i have trouble focusing, and meditating. I'm a scatter brain. and when i comes to school it really bothers me because i have to study twice as hard and twice as long, never been able to find help with this.

But i am willing to put in the time to find out if it works or not. because after all, all we have is time.

It's called ADD.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Here's a presentation from Lawrence-Berkeley National Laboratory about future-looking glass technology, connecting experiments at the RHIC, Fermilab & CERN. Alludes to the use of perfect fluids, quark number scaling, and quark coalescence/recombination: www-nsdth.lbl.gov...

posted on Aug, 27 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
no, but in all seriousness, i was going to join this website when i thought i would run in to people willing to actually discuss things of an alternative manner

when people like @tobelost post real questions and real scientific evidence (that cern link was infact how i got here, and it is infact true what he is saying that we do actually understand the limits to science, we DO understand most of just what is possible), every one trys to find some reason to shoot him down

well guess what? did any of you actually read the tag line for this website? DENY IGNORANCE

it seems like every one on this site THRIVES off ignorance! every one is trying to wow the next with their secret information, or people whom they've talked to. pictures they cannot even reproduce let alone authenticate! its pathetic!

grow up people! i will probably now never return to this site, considering the ignorance of the userbase.

i will exit on this though: the most HILARIOUS comment was @juzchillen . he doesn't even have to show proof of anything rather than his ability to reference small tidbits of pseudo-science and meta-physics! peace out and "feel the vibrations" man! LOL

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join