It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking Glass Technology

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Erm, I hate to be the part pooper, but you can't make technology
that can see the future, you can develop technologies that can
give you a likely outcome based on a number of given variables,
but technology that can see the future is impossible, regardless of
how advanced a race may be.

However, like I mentioned above, given a species had advanced
to a point where they had developed advanced quantum computers,
they could theoretically take a closed environment and program
all the variables into the system, and the computer would give a
prediction that would be highly acurate, but regardless of how
powerful the computer is, you can't make something that can
predict the future in an open environment.

I think it may be possible, though, if you consider that time may not actually "elapse" the way we think it does. I've heard some theories where they say that all "time" (energy) exists within just 1 "point", not a "continuous line" that you can move forward or backward through. If this is the case, if you knew how to access this "energy" you could theoretically see the future or travel in time... I guess..

Not sure how to describe it, or if I'm doing it correctly, but that's the impression I got when hearing these theories...
=)

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Is John Lear able to jump in here or does he no longer visit this forum? I understand that he is good friends with Dan Buritsh who told of this technology.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ive always had problems with the "travelling forward in time" aspect of time travel, but I would like to forward that its possible to know the future if you have come from it to now

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
ok, if time travel isnt possible explain what happend at my local college UCONN

read that and this local perfessor, Boyd Mallett might build a time machine, and this is recent folks like 6 years ago.
www.walterzeichner.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by probedbygrays

check out looking glass technology & stargate technology from dan burisch on project camelot (youtube).good info.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
There is an interview I did with Dr Don Burrisch on this subject, which I put up as a podcast on ATS where he talks about "the looking glass" and experiments in time travel he did at Area 51.

I met him at the UFO Congress in Nevada earlier this year and talked to him at some length about his experiments with "time travel into the future".

Ross
www.nowthatsweird.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
Since I got in telepathic contact with the alien gods that are with us all I have been shown the future frequently. It's like the alien gods know everything and all we have to do is tune into them and we can gain information. They're very helpful but also extremely strict and stern at times.

They also take me to many parallel lives to observe how my soul is learning in many worlds at once. They are truly awesome beings.

I haven't been shown technology that shows them the future, but they all tell me that they take their directions from a central computer, so it's possible that it is technology which shows them the future?

If that's true then can you please grab next Saturday nights lotto results for me, i could really use that cash!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SwingingMonkey

There might be some truth in it, not from recovered UFO, but from the Tevatron particle collider in Chicago. I was shown the well circulated photo of the missing kid Madeline McCann on an internet message board back in the year 2000, which some people claimed was produced at the Tevatron. Others claimed similar photos from the Brookhaven RHIC and also a pilot technology at Haifa in Israel. About the missing kid, I remembed the eye marking. The point is, she wasn't even born then. Explain that.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I think its possible, just think - before Chuck broke the sound barrier it was believed by scientists and engineers that hitting the sound barrier was litterally a brick wall.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by iori_komei

People who say something "can't be done" usually end up eating their words. What you should say is "I do not BELIEVE this can be done with current technology known to us".

Dr Dan Burrisch a microbiologist told me in a recent radio interview, that there is a "looking glass" technology already available and he used it in experiments for the Majestic 12 project conducted at Area 51.

This is backed up by an ancient Somerian script which refers to "the looking glass" as some kind of time travel device.

Burrisch claims that the "J-Rod" creature he met and became friends with through the experiment, was actually a scientist from the human race as it evolved 50,000 years in our future.

Some also believe that many of the "UFO's" we report seeing today are in fact time travellers from our own future!

I suppose it is no more strange than thinking they may be aliens from other planets - after all why should we be the only intelligent beings in these multi-universes and why should we dare t think we have all the answers?

Ross

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
As I explained in in an earlier post, aliens did see into my future and I actually travelled with them too see it. So I believe this technology exists. If the technology has been back-engineer is uncertain.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonro
If that's true then can you please grab next Saturday nights lotto results for me, i could really use that cash!

shoot acording to the remote viewres here at ATS they can do that, just ask any of them i'm sure they would be happy to get them for you.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SwingingMonkey

There might be some truth in it, not from recovered UFO, but from the Tevatron particle collider in Chicago. I was shown the well circulated photo of the missing kid Madeline McCann on an internet message board back in the year 2000, which some people claimed was produced at the Tevatron. Others claimed similar photos from the Brookhaven RHIC and also a pilot technology at Haifa in Israel, but about the missing kid, I remembed the eye marking distinctly and making a comment on it, being so unusual. I'm certain of it. The point is, she wasn't even born then. Explain that!

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ktobelost

That basically proves that there is only one predetermined timeline for the universe, and all occupants in it.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CO Vet
reply to post by ktobelost

That basically proves that there is only one predetermined timeline for the universe, and all occupants in it.

Incredible alright. Whoever was posting the images were saying that some pages were clearer than others, and whatever software they had running over the Tevatron, they had to spider for images in something sort of like a three dimensional internet. Others were claiming that they not only can see future events but influence them, by locking down images. That comment came from someone claiming to be using a service provided by the pilot technology at Haifa in Israel. I don't really believe most of what I was told, and I'd sooner believe your ssummation that there is simply only one predetermined timeline for the universe, and they were simply pulling major news images from the 'future' internet. From a technical perspective, I can only conclude that they did this by streaming the internet over MBHs, ie artifical minitature black holes, and in that there is another story... it's a damn dangerous technology.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This video explains how it is done...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Whoever has this technology at hand, they're undoubtedly using it to win big on the stock market. If one looked to see who has habitualy benefited most from large stock market gains over the past decade, it would proably lead to the source of who actually has this technology... and are keeping it secret...

[edit on 31-10-2008 by ktobelost]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think this is the original information about The Yellow book or the Lotus Cube also known as project "Looking Glass", if you take Dan Burisch's word for it.

The problem I see with this is, that yes..he tells a good story, and yes, it sounds plausible.... but it is just a story with no cooberating evidence.

I just cannot rationalize believing a commentary such as this, lock stock and barrel.. with out personal visual conformation. Call me a skeptic, or just plain jaded, and perhaps that is exactly what the PTB is counting on...

There is just too much mis/dis-information floating around and the more subjects that the people perpetuating these "stories" can keep your mind engaged in... the better chance they have of successfully fooling the masses, the old divide and conquer technique.

Study the data, form a hypothesis...and move on. Dont chase your tail in circles buying into "stories" that just are not provable OR are based solely on fallible "eye-witness" testimony. Just my .02 based on my personal experiences, good luck on your journey for knowledge.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Alter-Ego]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Actually, if I remember correctly, people were picking and choosing pages from myspace circa 2007 back in 2000... they 'opened it up' for a while to some select individuals, but then realised how dangerous the technology is and pulled the service. I'd really doubt it was shut down as Dan Burish suggests, probably just gone more covert. I'm a sceptic in anything I haven't seen evidence of first hand, so I'm willing to believe in some sort of Looking Glass Technology, but not Stargate Technology. I'd also hazard a guess that there's no such thing as a Lotus Cube or Yellow Book, or any extra-terrestial involvement - not for any scientific reason, just because I'm a UFO sceptic at heart. The basic idea for Looking Glass Technology, I believe, is that you create a distortion in space-time, initially at a low energy level, set up a digital data stream through it and then run a TCP/IP protocol over it, so you can stream the internet. Then you increase the energy levels to distort space-time further, so you can see further into future timelines, as far into the future as the equipment is intact for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join