It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking Glass Technology

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I wonder if there is any truth to the myth that technology enabling one to see into the future was recovered from a flying saucer.

Perhaps thats why America and UK insisted they invade Iraq so fast because they could see something coming.

Just another theory to wonder about.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Since I got in telepathic contact with the alien gods that are with us all I have been shown the future frequently. It's like the alien gods know everything and all we have to do is tune into them and we can gain information. They're very helpful but also extremely strict and stern at times.

They also take me to many parallel lives to observe how my soul is learning in many worlds at once. They are truly awesome beings.

I haven't been shown technology that shows them the future, but they all tell me that they take their directions from a central computer, so it's possible that it is technology which shows them the future?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
probedbygrays

did you ever ask these being that take you away, why you?
I've always wanted to be in contact with these being in some manner but nothings ever happened. Canada seems to be pretty quiet when it comes to ET/UFO sightings.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
yes. when they first came I asked them "why me" and they said "because you have children to look after".

The aliens who are with children are far more active and often more powerful than the ones with adults. Whitley Strieber had his experiences with aliens while his little son was in the house. His other experiences happened while he himself was young.

Everyone has these beings around them but as people get older the beings spread out into various parallel worlds to watch over the parallel aspects of the person, so they are not as conspicuous.

So you'll probably notice most abductees are mothers and fathers who have young children in the home, or are people recalling something that happened to them while they were young.

The aliens are always around us on parallel dimensions so it's just a matter of taking the time to meditate and open one's mind to telepathic communications. When the aliens see you're interested they may take the time to visit you.

There is that story of a military officer who tried remote viewing and the very first time he tried it he saw lots of things and discovered it really does work. It's the same with telepathic communications with aliens. All we have to do is make the effort.

One young man was reading a book about how aliens are watching people and he asked out loud "is there anyone watching me?", and a voice instantly replied "Yes".

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
that's awesome. I'm pretty young myself. I'm very open minded, but i have trouble focusing, and meditating. I'm a scatter brain. and when i comes to school it really bothers me because i have to study twice as hard and twice as long, never been able to find help with this.

But i am willing to put in the time to find out if it works or not. because after all, all we have is time.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
^^ I think you may need to be probed by a human. Of course, I'm talking about a Doctor.

And I've never heard of this looking glass anywhere, so can you give us a link where you found this myth? And it's most likely just that, a myth.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by Impreza]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
When it comes to the human mind doctors are making great advances but they still don't know why i am the way i am.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
My post was directed toward ProbedbyGrays. After seeing many of his/her posts on this website, I seriously think she has some mental problems, or she/he is just a talented writer.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Impreza
^^ I think you may need to be probed by a human. Of course, I'm talking about a Doctor.

And I've never heard of this looking glass anywhere, so can you give us a link where you found this myth? And it's most likely just that, a myth.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by Impreza]

Its what Dan Burisch talks about in his 3 part interview on Google. He rambles on a bit and I'm not saying I believe him, its just that these UFO researchers talk about it in a matter-of-fact kind of way..

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Erm, I hate to be the part pooper, but you can't make technology
that can see the future, you can develop technologies that can
give you a likely outcome based on a number of given variables,
but technology that can see the future is impossible, regardless of
how advanced a race may be.

However, like I mentioned above, given a species had advanced
to a point where they had developed advanced quantum computers,
they could theoretically take a closed environment and program
all the variables into the system, and the computer would give a
prediction that would be highly acurate, but regardless of how
powerful the computer is, you can't make something that can
predict the future in an open environment.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
but, iori_komei you must consider that if we are taking in the idea that this race is more developed then our human race, then we have no idea of what there able todo. Even the modern day civilian does not know of all the technology that the government and their contractors have developed through the Black Programs. We can compare this event to modern day, and how in America, we have cell phones, and text messaging, while in China they are already talking via Movie Cell phones. What i'm saying is that if the seperation of technology is this great on the Earth.... who knows how great it is in the cosmos

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by boywhowaits
but, iori_komei you must consider that if we are taking in the idea that this race is more developed then our human race, then we have no idea of what there able todo. Even the modern day civilian does not know of all the technology that the government and their contractors have developed through the Black Programs. We can compare this event to modern day, and how in America, we have cell phones, and text messaging, while in China they are already talking via Movie Cell phones. What i'm saying is that if the seperation of technology is this great on the Earth.... who knows how great it is in the cosmos

Like I said, it does'nt matter how advanced you are, there are
some aspects of science that are not pliable.

We may not know everything about the universe or sciecne now,
but we know enough to know that there are certain things that
not possible and our universal.

And I think you probably mean Japan with the vid-cell phones,
they've had them for two years.

Vhina just makes stuff, tey don't tend to buy every new gadget
like the Japanese and west do.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It is completely ridiculous to propose that the US and the UK looked into the future with a 'Looking Glass' recovered from an alien craft. It gives me nothing to wonder about except which deluded fool could muster such ridiculous conspiracy theories. I apologise for the bluntness of this but it is a seriously stupid thing to say.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
iori_komei, I think you do not understand what i am trying to say here.

There is no proof to your statement, you advise me over and over that there is no possible way. If you believe that there is no such thing as scrying into the future, then prove it to me.

and the Vid-Phone concept was a example, i wasn't trying to prove a point.

and paulwillamaskew, please think about what is possible and what is not. Many things are thought to be impossible, but impossible is nothing compared to the possiblities, and the doorways to reality

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwingingMonkey
I wonder if there is any truth to the myth that technology enabling one to see into the future was recovered from a flying saucer.

unknown , and largely unknowable

Perhaps thats why America and UK insisted they invade Iraq so fast

IMHO the invasion was not fast , it was a logical progression of the war on terror

because they could see something coming.

if they really had " seen something coming " why did they not forsee the post saddam fall out ?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I agree, its not a matter of "please think about what is possibe and what is not". I have thought of what is possible and what is not, the Iraqi invasion is an extension of the fall of the USSR, another soviet armed proxy falling, it is not evidence of a device allowing us to see into the future recovered from an alien craft. It is not about proving the existence of such a device that paulwilliamaskew was concerned with, it was the statement that the United States and the United Kingdom looked into the future with it and from this decided to invade Iraq.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
the Iraqi invasion is an extension of the fall of the USSR, another soviet armed proxy falling,

Im confused, i thought Iran was more sided with Russia, and actually before the gulf war, in fact america helped saddam, not the russians??

Sorry off topic.

[edit on 17-12-2006 by Denied]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
when Saddam Hussein was invaded in 1991 and 2003 all of his military equipment was Russian ranging from his fighter jets to his tanks. It is quite evident he has a strongly anti-american stance, however I am not sure what Iran has to do with this. I know the americans used to help him, however it isn't relavent to the idea that the US and UK found a looking glass from an alien space craft.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
well we are moving away from the topic quite a bit, but to smooth things out, i just want to acknowledge that what i was talking about before

please think about what is possibe and what is not
is more of a huge picture scheme, not a narrowed down thought about Operation Iraqi Freedom

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei

Originally posted by boywhowaits

Like I said, it does'nt matter how advanced you are, there are
some aspects of science that are not pliable.

We may not know everything about the universe or sciecne now,
but we know enough to know that there are certain things that
not possible and our universal.

And I think you probably mean Japan with the vid-cell phones,
they've had them for two years.

Vhina just makes stuff, tey don't tend to buy every new gadget
like the Japanese and west do.

the aspects of science are not pliable to out minds, we simply cannot possibly understand it, even if it is possible, we can't understand it, our brains simply arent big enough. a good example of being able to believe it is looking at recent technologies that we know of, them looking at them from the point of view of sum1 that lived in the 1500's. Mobile phones, talking to someone thousands of miles away, do u think they thought that was possible? if i sed to sum1 that lived 500 years ago "i can talk to people that are over 5000 miles away" they'd say it was impossible, that it defys the laws of physics and all of that crap.... Tbh Looking Glass technology defy's OUR laws of physics, which are always changing anyway, our laws of physics will b totally different in the next 200 years! lol our laws of physics are never totally correct, becoz its all theories. Prove it can't be done

cheers

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join