It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Communication and the Evolution Homo Sapiens IS Now Underway

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I really don't care what AA is for a personality type. Something has changed within me since this experience. I thought it was all behind me until something else pretty dramatic occured. I am not going to put it out for public consumption, nor do I claim to understand anything, but believe me. For some reason, something has changed. I am not the same.

Ok, I will tell you what happened! I woke up on New Years Day with a nickel sized bruise in the same spot on my forearm that I had when I did the meditation and had a bleeding puncture mark from nowhere. I made a conscious decision to disengage from this whole thing and then I woke up with this circular bruise with a healing center which was healing from inside. It was not an outer skin surface wound. It is in exactly the same spot as the other deal. I googled keywords and found that this is referred to as a "scoop" mark. It is freaky these things. My moods have been extreme, also. And sometimes I feel so naturally high and then I am falling into sadness and exhaustion. Maybe not related. I just don't know. But these unexplained occurances on my arm???

I wish I understood what, if anything is happening to me.

I wouldn't be too quick to keep saying AA is making all this up. Just because things aren't happening to you doesn't mean things aren't happening at all.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
I just can't understand why this has been allowed to go on as long as it has.

AA has every right to propose the methods for alien communication.

If the staff were to remove every tentative bit of theory members come up with, there surely wouldn't be much left over for us to talk about other than yesterdays news and weather reports.

I have 2 examples... shapeshifting reptillian Royals and Dulce. Should those then also be deleted or closed? Perhaps this thread would have been better placed in the Skunk Works or Faith and Spirituality forums, but, since it is about aliens, then here it stays.

The rules in the T&C's are quite clear, though, and these two might apply here

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

2d.) Forum Gangs: You will not engaged in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion.

If you don't appreciate the way the thread is progressing, it's very easy to ignore. As well, there is an 'ignore member' feature which is available to eradicate personal irritants.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
i haven't gone through every post in this thread, but as an aside, the book Above Black by Dan Sherman speaks on this subject. in the book, he talks about being trained by the military to communicate with aliens, and in order to do so, must go through months and months of excercises. his very first excercises have to do with mentally flattening a sine wave displayed on his computer screen while listening to certain tones through his headphones.

i just thought the similarity was rather interesting, as the book has a very believable tone throughout.

Above Black

[edit on 5-1-2007 by el cid]

JSR

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

If you don't appreciate the way the thread is progressing, it's very easy to ignore. As well, there is an 'ignore member' feature which is available to eradicate personal irritants.

understood.
my apologies.

JSR

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by el cid
i haven't gone through every post in this thread, but as an aside, the book Above Black by Dan Sherman speaks on this subject. in the book, he talks about being trained by the military to communicate with aliens, and in order to do so, must go through months and months of excercises. his very first excercises have to do with mentally flattening a sine wave displayed on his computer screen while listening to certain tones through his headphones.

i just thought the similarity was rather interesting, as the book has a very believable tone throughout.

Above Black

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I will also add to my story by mentioning the wierdness from this morning. I woke up for work and found that my right knee was very painful. Also my left wrist. I had/have a rash of bumps on both of my upper thighs, on the outside. I have had no prior knee problems and nothing happened to cause these things. I can't even walk without limping. It seems that something happened in my sleep.

This in itself is not to cryptic, but along with all the other things I thought I would add it in case anybody who does know or has had similar experiences could share.

Maybe something physical could be causeing this particular thing, but it just adds to my delimma of what the heck is going on. When you have injuries that seem to have no cause it is somewhat alarming. the knee and wrist are not arthritic type of pain so that is not the answer. The rash of bumps is going away, but still there. I sound like a hypocondriac, well I feel like one, too!

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JSR

Above Black

www.abovetopsecret.com...

maybe i'm missing something...but can you show me where i'm plagarizing someone else's work? its late, and i'm still at work, so i could be totally missing my error.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gunney
Have you ever considered that you might be a paranoid shizophrenic?
[edit on 13/12/2006 by Gunney]

You hit the nail right on the head with that statement. I really cannot believe that anybody with an IQ greater than that of an artichoke would believe any of AA's dribble. This is exactly the kind of dumbness that gives the UFO truthseekers a bad name...period!

[edit on 5-1-2007 by MooneyBravo]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MooneyBravo

Originally posted by Gunney
Have you ever considered that you might be a paranoid shizophrenic?
[edit on 13/12/2006 by Gunney]

You hit the nail right on the head with that statement. I really cannot believe that anybody with an IQ greater than that of an artichoke would believe any of AA's dribble. This is exactly the kind of dumbness that gives the UFO truthseekers a bad name...period!

[edit on 5-1-2007 by MooneyBravo]

I stated that nearly word for word early on in this topic and was cautioned by the mods for questioning his mental stability... i guess we aren't allowed to do that so i'd be careful.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I wish I understood what, if anything is happening to me.

I wouldn't be too quick to keep saying AA is making all this up. Just because things aren't happening to you doesn't mean things aren't happening at all.

I know something drastic is happening to you, and it is not in your head.

You are a good person and do not deserve all this. I cant read this thrad its too big, can someone give me a clue as to what the hell AA was talking people into doing with medititon techniques?

AA there are meditative techniques that can get into the superconscience and screw people up dude, it is just like hypnosis.

Can someone fill me in please?

Do I remember something about using lights and sound too? They wernt fractals were they? While someone is in a hypnotic state?

[edit on 5-1-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Originally posted by fooffstarr
I just can't understand why this has been allowed to go on as long as it has.

AA has every right to propose the methods for alien communication.

If the staff were to remove every tentative bit of theory members come up with, there surely wouldn't be much left over for us to talk about other than yesterdays news and weather reports.

I have 2 examples... shapeshifting reptillian Royals and Dulce. Should those then also be deleted or closed? Perhaps this thread would have been better placed in the Skunk Works or Faith and Spirituality forums, but, since it is about aliens, then here it stays.

The rules in the T&C's are quite clear, though, and these two might apply here

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

2d.) Forum Gangs: You will not engaged in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion.

Actually.. Springer has a different take on these rules..

Originally posted by Springer

Originally posted by nullster
Currently I can write any outlandish claim such as I am a reptilian or alien of some sort with complete impunity.

Not in this forum you can't, at least not if staff is notified of it or sees it. Those claims NEVER last long and the minute staff discovers them they are on "put up or shut up" status with generally 24 hours to produce the goods or "fess up".

Failure to either results in the thread being trashed or locked and the Member being banned or "severely talked to".

Springer...

Maybe I am misunderstanding Springer, but it seems pretty clear that threads like these ARENT welcome here..

Source

[edit on 5-1-2007 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well....first we did a color exercise. Red, blue, green & yellow. We were to imagine our brain being in 4 quadrants and visualizing each color in a certain compartment. Although there was alot of ...... posters disagreeing with the method, some had fascinating results. Some suggested we were doing self hypnosis which could very well be the case but some of us pushed on.

Secondly, there was an exercise of using the flower of life with the numbers 1, 2, 7, & 8 surrounding it. We were to envision ourself inside the center of the flower floating through time/space. There was also a tone made from a tone generator that was used in this same process.

Another exercise was this short program of a symbol that rotated and was accompanied by a piece of music.

I'm not a very technical person, so someone may come along and explain it all much better.

Personally, I just don't know what to make of it. I'm in the group that has had some very fascinating things happen to me and even at first posted results, but since backed off. Either my mind is playing tricks on me or something is really happening here. Either way it's all good.

Thanks A.A. for the techniques - from someone who never meditated before, I'm appreciative of your efforts.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Maybe I am misunderstanding Springer, but it seems pretty clear that threads like these ARENT welcome here..

Source

[edit on 5-1-2007 by HankMcCoy]

Thanks for that Hank. Hopefully some of the mods will have another look at this now... i think your approach is better than mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed big quote

[edit on 5/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
Well....first we did a color exercise. Red, blue, green & yellow. We were to imagine our brain being in 4 quadrants and visualizing each color in a certain compartment. Although there was alot of ...... posters disagreeing with the method, some had fascinating results. Some suggested we were doing self hypnosis which could very well be the case but some of us pushed on.

Secondly, there was an exercise of using the flower of life with the numbers 1, 2, 7, & 8 surrounding it. We were to envision ourself inside the center of the flower floating through time/space. There was also a tone made from a tone generator that was used in this same process.

Another exercise was this short program of a symbol that rotated and was accompanied by a piece of music.

I'm not a very technical person, so someone may come along and explain it all much better.

Personally, I just don't know what to make of it. I'm in the group that has had some very fascinating things happen to me and even at first posted results, but since backed off. Either my mind is playing tricks on me or something is really happening here. Either way it's all good.

Thanks A.A. for the techniques - from someone who never meditated before, I'm appreciative of your efforts.

Everyone stop using these techniques. A tone generator?!? Oh christ all mighty man, you dont do that crap, messing with that part of the mind is a no no unless you are sure of what you are doing!! Can you send that tone generator to me or give me a link so I can find it? I bet they are fractals.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Go to page 8 in this thread and you will find it towards the bottom of the page. There is a link. Just follow and download.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
Go to page 8 in this thread and you will find it towards the bottom of the page. There is a link. Just follow and download.

Thank you for your help. I am in your debt.

JSR

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

maybe i'm missing something...but can you show me where i'm plagarizing someone else's work? its late, and i'm still at work, so i could be totally missing my error.

sorry, it was not direscted at you.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I think I may have opened something, AA how do you shut it down Im experiencing up pleasant thoughts and I dont like it.

Its ok I worked it out, basically that low frequency signal set up a small standing wave in the tin walls of my shed I think due to that fact its summer and very dry here hence it being above ground potential.

Im not very good at concentrating for trancing myself and staring into this flower thing is driving me mad. I have a female freind who is into this stuff so I will get her this afternoon to try it because this frequency definitely has some unique characteristics.

Low frequency shouldn't be able to stand up like it did in my shed walls but it did and I proved it by using the electronic ear to listen and not pump out the signal. Once I earthed the shed to my power mains earth it dissipated, the shed earth stake looks dry and needs to be rebonded.

Nice!! Did staff notice this!! AA what have you done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reduced multiple angry smilies

[edit on 5/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here is the tone technique as AA suggested it:

Step one:
Go to Google and find a tone generator, there are many ones on the internet… don’t want to post a specific one for obvious reasons…. But find one that will allow you to create a SIN WAVE with a frequency of 0.834 HRz, and output it to a wave file for duration 810 seconds exactly. The tone will not be audible to the human ear so I suggest you use a nice visualization plug in for Windows Media Player.

Step two:
Go back to Google and look for an image of the “Flower of Life”, select the one that really resonates with you the most…. And print the image. Take the image and really understand that what you are looking at is a very POWERFUL energy source that is connected with all of creation. Once you start to feel the energy coming off it you are ready for step 3.

Step 3:
Get comfortable, relaxed and into your place of power…. Now start the audio track, relax and see yourself in your minds eyes sitting in the middle of the flower of life… like you are floating in a vast void know as the multiverse so large and expansive that it has no ending and no beginning.

Step 4:
Picture the following around you while you are sitting on the flower of life, north is aligned in front of you.

North = Number 8
South = Number 1
East = Number 2
West = Number 7

Keep the number still and observe yourself from a distance with the numbers surrounding your being.

The tone isn't audible. I sat with it, but actually felt too distracted to do the full meditation. I would say the tone distracted me, but it wasn't audible...go figure...could have been the effort to visualize all of that stuff, but I was better with the color technique...

Here's a link to a tone file with the parameters above -- LINK

The .WAV file was something like 64MB - too much to sit and wait to upload. So I used "Switch" to convert the file to a smaller .WAV file and came out with a file that was 5.68MB or thereabouts.

Here's a link to a tone generator -- LINK

The use of tones to sync, tune, or effect brainwaves is a fairly common practice now in metaphysical circles.

The Monroe Institute in Virginia utilizes this sort of stuff and even sells cds of music with these tones in the background, or just straight tones...Nothing destructive here that I can see...

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck

The use of tones to sync, tune, or effect brainwaves is a fairly common practice now in metaphysical circles.

The Monroe Institute in Virginia utilizes this sort of stuff and even sells cds of music with these tones in the background, or just straight tones...Nothing destructive here that I can see...

If not instructed properly these tones can get into the subconscience and can harm someone. I know I am seeing someone I REALLY care for fall apart!

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join