It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riddle me this.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well, I'm trying to come up with the best plan, one that would be easy and safe. Unfortunately the NWO agents have already thought of alot of solutions and they made sure to make it hard on us. But there has to be something we can do, something real and doable. Some people I read have plans to build secret underground bases, unfortunately plans like those are impossible unless you have millions of dollars to spread, right now I'm thinking of something realistic. And it's hard, the more heads that are in this the better.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I would say what was on my mind about how to prepare, but this is a public forum, and, well, I don't wanna be a target. The best thing right now is getting alot of canned food, get camping equipment, and be prepared to leave the city. As for present, it's good to inform the public about current events. It's hard, for moral support it's good to have friends with you, cuz when you spread the word alone it makes you feel stupid and useless, if you do it with a friend, it's the ignorant ones that look stupid. yeah... that's about all you can do. Oh, and petition, prevent abusive laws from passing. Today I'm going to my local city hall to protest against urban development on the last bit of forest that we have left.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Plans would already have to be made before the NWO hit, because when it does, it'll be too late to resist. I guess writting on pieces of paper like you stated would be the best thing to do to communicate. Because trucks would be scanning noises in houses and picking up conversations. This includes the phone and computer spying on you too. Some computers have buit in microphones. Mind you, big meeting in certain areas might bring curiosity from big brother, and continous meetings might bring investigations. when you have 10 different gps signals in the same area and no noise is heard from devices implanted in your house, questions arise, especially when it happens on a weekly basis.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
Mind you, big meeting in certain areas might bring curiosity from big brother, and continous meetings might bring investigations. when you have 10 different gps signals in the same area and no noise is heard from devices implanted in your house, questions arise, especially when it happens on a weekly basis.

Hmm, I thought I addresed that issue but I suppose I was not clear. I will attempt to extrapolate.

If you have a larger meeting under the guise of a social function (watching a sports event, weekly poker game, etc...) then a weekly or bi-monthly gathering would be suspect at first but seen as harmless when they 'tuned in' to what you were saying.

I say this because you would be writing your real thoughts and such on paper but the whole while you would carry on as if it was nothing out of the ordinary.

So what they would hear and observe (assuming they have gps and all that like you speculate) is a group of friends talking about the game (watching or participating), work, women and the regular every day guy talk.

It is a simple guise but aren't those the best at times?

Like always, continue to present challenges and your input. I enjoy this hypothetical theorising quite a bit.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I guess that could work. how would you recruit new members though?
I suppose that the point would be to get the resistance to grow, how would you go about that? Unless your plan is to wait it all out and pass on the dissent to your kids. But then, it's pointless. Did you read about what comes after the chipping? The NWO want total enslavement, they wanna plug your brain to a supercomputer AI, and then, there's no way in hell you'd be able to form or preserve any kind of resistance. With everyone pluged into a computer, no one would be able to think for themselevs anymore. It would be freaky to see people walk around with antenas sticking out of their skulls...

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
One weird thing I noticed is how older movies represent the future.
Even the new movie The Matrix represents what is gonna be in the future. I just hope computers don't take control after that, because then it would be pretty uncool. Machines running the world, pfffft, common.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There are some things to understand.
and if you follow the strings of truth they become self evident.
make no doubt about it corperatism/globalism/new world order, is an idea straight from the depths of hell. Money is the root of all evil...

1)We are controled by our government. (Taxes, Prison Fines...ect)

2)Our Government is controlled by corrupt politicians on all sides

3)Corrupt politicians are controlled by money and power

4) The federal reserve is a private, for profit corperation (lke mcdonalds or walmart) and not part of our government at all. The federal reserve creates money, with that money you can buy all the politicians in the world.

5)Bankers (illiminati, or whatever you want to call them) own the federal reserve.

Its so simple but so infinitely complex. It is also much bigger than all of us, and even though at one time it may have been possible to fight it, to topple the system now would bring about just as much death and destruction, than if nothing was done at all.

the world is just a stage and we arnt the directors just the actors. you can play the role of evil for the new babylon, or you can play the role of good and deny their oppressions and opt out of the system. thats what im doing.
I could be working for them very easily right now, but i will not.

but you should not fight them. certain things must happen.

Rev. 13:10
If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword he will be killed.
This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
So... what exactly do you propose we do? Let it all just happen? Oh, btw, I believe that our destinies are prewritten too, deja vus and future seeing dreams account for that. But I also believe that we should be doing something, and not just be apart of the machine. I think we should still try to fight our destiny. Call me crazy.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
By the bible quote, I suppose you are christian. I am one too, but I doubt Christ will come back as a living entity, I think he will come back as an ideology, I think it is his love that will come back to confront the NWO. Love shared by all. I think too much...

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
you fight by not taking part in their plans.
dont get the implant chip.
dont get registered for everything.
dont be involved with lots of banking.
dont buy things on credit (this is the trap they use)
save up to buy some land and learn how to farm it (this is what im doing)
this way you dont depend on their systems. you are a free man and can think and live like one.

no one said fighting them would be easy, but by the same token violence isnt the answer...they have all the armies of the world when the NWO finally reveals itself. you wont stand a chance if you resort to violence.

also, they are not planning to just say "hey the new world order exists!" one morning on the news. there will be an incredible financial collapse beforehand that will make the great depression look like a picnic. the people at the top will lay low during this time (president bush just bought a 100,000 acre ranch in bolivia) while half of the worlds population dies out from hunger, and war. then they will come back and take over the world.
or maybe im just making all this up off the top of my head.

indybay.org...

i do believe jesus is coming back as a person, but evil must have its day first.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I agree with everything except buying land. The government has the right to take it away from you. The best thing is going deep in a forest and preparing land there. Make some sort of house, get a vegetable garden, and cut some wood to make small areas for farming. Hunting is good too. You'd need a small village if you'd want to be succesfull. A population of about 8 would be good. 4 guys doing the land, fetching water, and 4 women cooking and cleaning and picking fruit from the garden. The village would need to be near a river, for fishing and fresh water.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I guess that could work. how would you recruit new members though?

'Membership' in such an orginization during the rule of our hypothetical N.W.O. would most likely be a slow climb. I would assume that if we find others who hint at a like mind we would slowly bring them into our circle and test the waters. It would have to be a very slow process as there is no second chance in the event of an error in judgement.

Did you read about what comes after the chipping? The NWO want total enslavement, they wanna plug your brain to a supercomputer AI, and then, there's no way in hell you'd be able to form or preserve any kind of resistance.

Once again you seem to be talking in reality based absolutes. This, in the way you speak, will happen and, it seems from your tone, after implants the next logical step is being 'plugged in'.

I am more inclined to believe that if a N.W.O. were to arise and grab power in reality that it would be more subtle but I am forced to wonder: Did I read what? Is there something that you base this claim off of?

No hypothetical response on this last section of the quote; just curiosity as to the source for your predictions.

[edit on 12/12/0606 by spines]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
Money is the root of all evil...

1)We are controled by our government. (Taxes, Prison Fines...ect)

2)Our Government is controlled by corrupt politicians on all sides

3)Corrupt politicians are controlled by money and power

4) The federal reserve is a private, for profit corperation (lke mcdonalds or walmart) and not part of our government at all. The federal reserve creates money, with that money you can buy all the politicians in the world.

5)Bankers (illiminati, or whatever you want to call them) own the federal reserve.

Shortened your quote to save some space.

You seem to be putting forward the notion that money is the controlling factor to this N.W.O.

If that is the case then wouldn't it be prudent for one to say that your conceptualization of a N.W.O. is already in power? Money is what controlls everyone. This has been the case since the concept of economy came into fruition...for thousands of years. So hasn't what you speak of already happened?

I suppose the fact that money is no longer backed by precious metals and floats on its reputation alone is a more recent development. But even then, precious metals, like our modern currency, only valuable because we assign value to them.

If a N.W.O. is going to be defined by controlling money and determinging an individuals worth by that money then have we not been living under one since civilization --and subsequently the idea of monatary value-- reared its head?

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
you are right. i am saying money is the catalyst of the NWO formula. you are also right, i do believe they are alread in control and they have been in control in the US since 1913 with the establishment of the federal reserve, and creation of the central bank. You can not overthrow them now, they are just waiting for the right time to start the economic collapse. They are very much in power right now, but the source of most of their power is people dont understand economics at all, and the fact they dont believe that there is an entity of like the NWO. in fact most are completely ignorant of the NWO and some actully think one world government is a good idea...

what these people dont understand is the tremendous amount of evil that is needed to bring the NWO about.

riddle me this... who profits from every single war since world war 1?
it dosnt matter who "wins" bankers make money...
...and they stoke the fires of war constantly. there will be a special place in hell for thse folks believe me.

Gold and silver are exactly what money should be made of acording to the US constitution(i know, i know, who pays attention to that thing anymore). you cant create more of it. you can mine some, but all that does is make everyones worth a little less. you also dont have to pay intrest to a bank when its minted in order to rack up national debt. no one knows what our national debt is caused by or who its paid to...this is why you wont beat the NWO.

also to those of you thinking of looking for like minded people after the bankers pull the economic rug out from under us in a couple years... dont try it. they will send out false agents to try and rally people, and in turn will get all those opposed to them to show their cards. lay low and take care of your own family, and dont forget this is all predicted in the good book. remember these people are very intelligent, much smarter than me and most people who arnt in their cabal. you dont trick the whole world into slavery, and get it to pay intrest to you al the while, if you are stupid...whatever your thinking of doing they have already planned for.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

in fact most are completely ignorant of the NWO and some actully think one world government is a good idea...

Hmm, that seems to be a valid point. While I may not be ignorant to the idea of a N.W.O., I seem to believe anything of its like would be, at least from the publics point of view, on a national rather than international scale. Just throwing that out there.

riddle me this... who profits from every single war since world war 1?
it dosnt matter who "wins" bankers make money...
...and they stoke the fires of war constantly. there will be a special place in hell for thse folks believe me.

Well, them and the military industrial complex. But then again I do not know who owns the major ones so I can't really say that they aren't in the pockets of 'the bankers'.

also to those of you thinking of looking for like minded people after the bankers pull the economic rug out from under us in a couple years... dont try it. they will send out false agents to try and rally people, and in turn will get all those opposed to them to show their cards.

You could establish your 'resistance' with those who you have known personally before the 'takeover'. Then again, who can you really trust? People will sell out their friends in a heartbeat I would suspect...money can always melt away guilt.

lay low and take care of your own family, and dont forget this is all predicted in the good book.

While I don't agree with the sentiment that the bible (I assume this is the good book which you speak of) holds predictions of the future, let alone the rise of a N.W.O. type political system...I would be interested as to why you feel it does.

Looking forward to your next response.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
TheRepublic pretty much answered what I was going to say. Infiltration agents. well, anyways, as for a link to a website describing the pluging in the computer, here it is, some movies.
www.youtube.com...
www.theresistancemanifesto.com
Take it seriously, don't discredit the guy for being a radical christian, the information is good.

some people's favorite, wikipedia.
en.wikipedia.org...

some other ones I found
www.ece.ubc.ca...
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Some Alex Jones
www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...

Just google brain computer interface

I hope you'll take into account the scientific links, and not just dismiss everything out right.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Just google brain computer interface

I hope you'll take into account the scientific links, and not just dismiss everything out right.

Links taken out of quote as it would be redundant to keep them in.

I have read what you have given to me and considered it for some time. It seems to me that the BNI and BCI technology is at a rudimentary level --rudimentary when in relation to the uses that you imply it is capable of.

It also seems that this technology would be a bit excessive as a tool by which to control the 'minds of the masses'. Not to mention that anything which could be seen as blatant 'mind control' would be openly opposed; where as in contrast our hypothetical N.W.O. could do something involving of subtle control. Explination below.

History has shown that a charasmatic speaker, weak minded or economically/ideologically deprived peoples and subtle yet effective propaganda is all that is needed to keep most peoples in line.

Double that with an authoritative and secretive 'police force' and most, if not all, political/ideological dissidents are snuffed out. A plus would be to allow a psuedo-opposition group to form under the hand of whatever powers may be in this hypothetical situation; allowing this fake group to be portrayed as a threat which the government is capable of defeating and in doing so keeps the 'general public' safe from fear.

See, even I can come up with a way in which to control peoples and I am not even that smart of a guy.
BNI/BCI not needed.

It is an interesting thought though, this control by way of BNI. As always i invite you to keep posting your thoughts here.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I read that the government already made implantable chips that can control you using satellites that connect to computers. I wonder how far the Verichip has gone in evolution, you know, that thing they want to implant us like catttle with. I know it has gps, and considering this, it does uplink to satelites and then back down to earth's super computers. Could there be a function of tht chip that we don't know about? Mind control?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I read that the government already made implantable chips that can control you using satellites that connect to computers.

Hmm, that sounds like an interesting read. Where exactly did you find this information?

Looking forward to the response.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by spines
Think hypothetically for a moment and imagine that this N.W.O is taking/has taken power. If a position of power were to be granted to you by this hypothetical N.W.O. would you accept it? Would you 'buy into' thier doctrine for the guarente that you and your family would be economically secure and physically safe?

I am interested in hearing the responses...but am keeping in mind the fact that hypothetical morals are easier to keep then a real life oppurtunity.

I'd take the positon, but only if it suited my natural leadership skills and didn't require me to deviate too extreme from my natural talents.

Of course, my perspective on the NWO has never been a negative one.

I see nothing wrong with an elite ruling class as long as they have their proverbial poop together and aren't driven by irrational drives and desires.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join