It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A confession. Guilt makes me post this. [HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Yes I am going to be here till I go. Yes, I intend to post before I go. Yes.

right now, im off for a while, but I will be back later tonight to post some more.

Not to nag, but please remember to answer my question from earlier about what else you think I should take with me/have ready to survive (and assess my plan in general). Other people can answer it for me too if they want to.

Here was the post

[edit on 8-12-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
DK...thanks...i will take it as a warning...yes i do believe there will be something happening so i will start saving money to buy survival stuff....lucky me my destiny took me to be a combat medic. I know enough to survive and treat others. I will buy stuff for survival but for when the earthquake hits california. That's what i'm more concern right now....My dream was sooo weird that i had a gut feeling...and that's something you don't want to ignore. I ignored it twice a while back and boy do i regret it. Now there will be no mistake.

DK what is it that you have saved up as a survival kit? I wouldn't mind you sharing that info atleast. If there's anything else your not telling us about what your friend's dad told you and you haven't elaborated with us....then i think it's time for you to throw that out there so we can all see.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Some thought on scenarios (since I believe even DK himself doesn't know exactly what's going to happen).

Events that could be localized to cities and escaped from by living in remote locations:
- small attacks on large cities
- mass rioting and looting/martial law
- any type of "Independence Day" scenario
- any mass hysteria resulting from a religious or extra-terrestrial awakening

If you really think about it, anything other than total annihilation and nuclear holocaust can be avoided by living in a remote area.

As an example ... my dad always tells me a story of almost being killed when he was young. My parents always went on vacation in the deep north of Wisconsin (Park Falls, Butternut, Mercer area for those interested) before they were married. There is literally nothing but forest and lakes in many of those areas. While hunting with my uncle one day he got lost and they came across some traps and some trip wire. They traced it and sure enough it was strapped into some C-4. They heard some gunshots whizz by and they ran the hell out of there (while looking for more traps) all the way to the road (some 3 miles I believe).

After talking to some locals in the bars in Park Falls, it turns out that people actually LIVE in the forest off the land ... some in huts, shacks, shantys whatever you want to call them ... and will attack any living thing that comes near them.

My point is this ... aside from carpet bombing the hell out of these remote forrests, who the hell is gonna give a crap about people like that in any of those scenarios I mentioned? There aren't enough troops alive to go on manhunts in terrain like that all over northern Wisconsin, much less the entire U.S. Therefore I do believe there may be some sort of safety in DK's idea, even though I don't necessarily agree that something is going to happen that day.

Just something to think about.

DCP

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
DK,

When i was growing up(in the mid-late 80's) i saw pictures in the sky. This girl and I were playing outside one night and we saw a bunch of weird things. One of the things we saw were two points of light(kind of like running lights on a plane) slowly moving. Around the lights would form pictures. The pictures would change and sometimes go away. I kept asking do you so this and that, and she kept saying yes. Thinking the girl was just agreeing with what i said/saw. i decided to test her. When a picture of a clown came up, i told her i saw a cowboy. She replyed "No, i see a clown" I have no idea what I saw, do you think it has anything to do with your post?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
DK, I'm not mocking anything, I'm merely pointing out that your extremely vague reasoning for dropping out of society makes it hard for someone such as myself to take heed in your warning. Again, you seem to know more than you are letting on. Your mention of the K not being a mistake in Knight means you are more aware of the actual event than you are letting on, at least it does in my eyes.

If there really is some catastrophic event on 10/28/11 and your lack of information resulted in the masses here at ATS doing nothing and, presumable, perishing, wouldn't you feel guilty for not doing more? Wouldn't this whole warning thread have been for naught. I doubt if I could live with myself after the "apocolypse" if I was aware of it and withheld information which resulted in the death of one person. I don't know how I'd feel if the world died as a result of my not stating everything I knew in as clear, descriptive and concise manner as possible.

You stated that this thread was started because you felt guilty that you knew the events were coming and that others would suffer if you didn't warn them. Ok, so now you've told us what to do and when but not why. What you have done is created a skepticism that, quite possibly, will result in people not doing what you suggest which means you might actually being harming more than hurting. Doesn't that guilt weight you down as much, if not more, than simply knowing and not saying a thing?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I'll believe you when i start seeing and hearing things in the sky. If nothing happens before march 2009, absolutely no sign of impending doom will you stay or go? You might as well just stay and leave a month before said date and then if nothing happens you can just call it a vacation.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hi guys im new here so discard my newbie-ism hehe i was interested in this thread so i had to post summit, i just found this while researching your statment thought it might shed some light on the subject depending on your view?

i dunno how to link this yet but heres the URL

www.experiencefestival.com...

check it out

Tofu

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Not that I think this thread is worth a second thought, I would like to ask why is this a confession thread and why do you feel guilty? Sorry, but if you think you know information about the end of civilization as we know it and all you can do is post a ridiculous story on a message board, then you must not have much of a conscience to ease.

Which is more likely, that someone's dad has futuristic knowledge of the end of the world and we're all gonna die? Or maybe you are just a troll on a message board looking for attention?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Make up some crazy story, have tons of people post on it and rack up tons of points!

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Make up some crazy story, have tons of people post on it and rack up tons of points!

cmon now man,

who cares about points, i sure don't..

im sure he has better intentions then just points....

give the guy a break you been making fun of him all this time.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I live with the motto We are born to die another day so whatever it happens it will happen and will affect anybody including those that will hide no matter how much they think it will not touch them.

In any time in history that has been a catastrophic event humans has survived at least the last few.

Humanity was not mean to remain untouched for so long, as with any other species in earth before us . . . ones must be gone so better ones can evolve and that means entire species.

If anything is to happen in my life time, Oh, well . . . I rather be surrounded with my peers and love ones.

But because this event is to happen around the time that the Mayan Calendar is supposed to come to an end, I have no much faith on whatever event that will happen to be nothing more than a period of hard times.

Unless the sun stops shinning by that time them I will have something to worry.

Meantime If ATS survive that long and I along with it, I will be back to remember this thread.

[edit on 8-12-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Not that I think this thread is worth a second thought, I would like to ask why is this a confession thread and why do you feel guilty? Sorry, but if you think you know information about the end of civilization as we know it and all you can do is post a ridiculous story on a message board, then you must not have much of a conscience to ease.

He feels the need to share his information he believes is the trurh so he cares about others enough to come on here and post his story.

If he can't even come on a message board that discuss these sorts of things with out people making fun of him, how do you expect him to go anywhere else to tell his story??????

Geez....

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
If he can't even come on a message board that discuss these sorts of things with out people making fun of him, how do you expect him to go anywhere else to tell his story??????

Geez....

I don't expect him to go anywhere else to tell his story because it is not true. We see these "end of the world" threads like this all the time and nothing has happened yet. At least this guy is smart enough to pick a date that is far enough out that they can't be proven wrong anytime soon.

edit:

Funny, it seems that he is not to worried that future space travel is in jeopardy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This comes from a guy who thinks the world is going to end in 5 years?

[edit on 12/8/2006 by Hal9000]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yarcofin:
Do some google searches on survival preparedness. There is alot of excellent info on the web concerning prioritizing survival planning. You'd do well to research that.

DCP:
Your description of pictures is interesting. Can you provide more details? Geographic location, size and quality of images, your age at the time, how high in the sky, what direction from your point of view, how long did it last, stationary or did it move...

All the people on this thread would do well to look into the Project Bluebeam references made by other posters along the way. When DK recently posted his answer to my question about what he was looking for in the sky everything sync'd up perfectly with Bluebeam. Again, everyone should read up on it. This will all make alot more sense if you do. Here is the scenario in a (brief) nutshell:

There has been a plan in the works for a very long time to bring the entire planet under the control of a single group of powerful people. The NWO if you will. Their plan is to steadily seed fear, doubt and polarization in people worldwide. Then, using a combination of space-based and terrestrial technologies that have been secretly emplaced over the last 30+ years, this group intends to project images and directly beam sounds and 'thoughts' to people all over the world in their own languages and relating to their own cultural memes. This 'sky-show' will convince people that there is some form of apocalyptical event taking place (the specific nature of that event will depend upon the cultural beliefs of the ara --- hence DK's statement that the event will differ depending upon where you are). This will create unprecedented fear and anarchy globally. This apparent 'external' threat and the resulting widespread anarchy will provide this group with the license to takeover in order to establish control and provide 'protection'. It will result in martial law on a global scale.

Talk of this scenario has been around for a long time. Werner Von Braun alluded to it continuously just before he died:

Dr. Carol Ross Testimony

Most of the required technologies are believed or known to exist.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The demons will fake the voices of relatives and friends and try to enter homes. Do not open the doors for them.

That's just an3rkist (reference to his Pact with the Devil poem) come on in, smoke a doob, chill.

I dunno, I've died a couple of times and been murdered once, none of that worked. When it's time to go, times up. Good luck making it shorter or longer.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hal9000.

Calling me a troll, or what ever name you wish, is doing nothing at all to change my telling of this warning in any way. deny it, slate it, laugh at it, do what ever makes you feel good.

What ever you choose to do, is your free will.

I am choosing to follow my feelings and post this warning to you all - I was asked to keep this in RATS, and i said no, because i didnt want people who had too few points from seeing it.

If I wanted to, I could of, as I am a RATS watcher too, but, as i say, EVERY BODY deserves the chance to see this.

Oh HAL, love the avatar.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ghtI am choosing to follow my feelings and post this warning to you all - I was asked to keep this in RATS, and i said no, because i didnt want people who had too few points from seeing it.

see what? a date that you say something will happen? it seems to me that the majority of the people following along are giving you the benefit of the doubt and they seem to be expecting a bit more than the date and some bluebeam like vision stories.

Seeing as the story was initiated by a military man, it is safe to assume that this is a gov't type action against the people. if your dead military guy knew it, so do others. so the more people who hear this, the more likely we will get some corroboration (sp?) from, hopefully, a living person.

then maybe y'all can compare dates and, um, visions? c'mon DK, you are named after the event, you must know more than this. Please tell us so we don't all die wondering why we didn't follow the "advice" of a man on a message board.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Crakeur,
I'm waiting for a reply from a moderator on this board who i have u2u'd.

I'm going to offer them the chance to come meet me and the wife, sit down, listen to what we have to say, see what we do now for a living (and believe me, if our ID's are revealed, we have lost very respectable jobs which matter alot to us, and if we lose the jobs we lose the rented house and so starts a spiral, and as well see what i used to do for a living (Pictures, certs and all)

We will tell them every thing we know and how we know it, and just what back ground the wifes family and 'friends' come from, and then leave it to them.

We will explain, in detail, how we are going to do what we say, where we are going, and just what is going to unfold. Then, as it is said, we will have had the mouth, and the trousers.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This thread sure feels like it's designed to leave you in the dark, some words muttered by some guy thats supposed to be a story, only i have never ever heard of it. We dont know what it is, if its bad or not...

The whole story gets a big ? from me. And even if it turns out to be true, i doubt humanity, in the way its going now, will get the chance of living through the days to see it happening. Stupidity and lack of understanding form the perfect mix to make your day miserable already.

It sounds like you yourself dont know much about nature of the event. Something i can concider as a important factor whether to concider it as something serious, or not.

However, i'm not a guy to dismiss these things very quickly. And i could be more 'convinced' of the story if some more important points were added to the story. All we get is a date, like so many others, and that we get to see things in the sky. Might aswell be a ICBM instead buddy.

Though your willingness to share your story is apreciated, its better to spill the beans than to keep quiet, heheh.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Crakeur,
I'm waiting for a reply from a moderator on this board who i have u2u'd.

I'm going to offer them the chance to come meet me and the wife, sit down, listen to what we have to say, see what we do now for a living (and believe me, if our ID's are revealed, we have lost very respectable jobs which matter alot to us, and if we lose the jobs we lose the rented house and so starts a spiral, and as well see what i used to do for a living (Pictures, certs and all)

We will tell them every thing we know and how we know it, and just what back ground the wifes family and 'friends' come from, and then leave it to them.

We will explain, in detail, how we are going to do what we say, where we are going, and just what is going to unfold. Then, as it is said, we will have had the mouth, and the trousers.

DK, I'd like you to address my post towards the bottom of the previous page. It covers some of what you just mentioned.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join