It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The legend of Zelda and the illuminati?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
There is a quest in World of Warcraft for a fraternal ring, and when you mouse over the quest and look at the item, it has a square and compass on it.I used to have a screenshot on my old computer :-P

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Based on what has been leaked out about secret societies' rituals (e.g. freemasonry) they sound as if they were made up by dungeons and dragons geeks. Video games are made by and made for dungeons and dragons geeks. So it should come as no surprise if their are many similarities.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
EVER PLAYED DEUS EX? You basically have to join or fight the Illuminati in the future. In the first one you fight the crazy director of FEMA, who turns out to be working for some secret society. In the second one, you have the option of joining some religious cult named Knights Templars, the Illuminati, the one minded cyborgs, or this computer system that basically takes over everyones mind into a system kind of like the one minded cyborgs..

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Silent hill is another game with illuminati in it. It has parralells of illuminati mind control. The cult in the game uses drugs for mind control and everything. The monarch slave in the game has her mind shattered because of pain and is possessed with a demon. The girl falls asleep and does things in her sleep that she doesn't remember doing. Its exactly like a monarch slave.

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The all seeing eye's over some doors is a sure fire sign of illuminati symbolism in this game. Why would they put all this in a game?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I always thought that the Triforce was from Bushido, with the tenents of frugality, Honor, Loyalty, and Mastery (of martial arts). But then later I've seen the same or similar design used for a multitude of reasons, generally demonstrative.
So is there symbology in the games and stuff? If you want to see it, yeah. It's the same stuff that someone draws 'cause it looks cool though. Yeah, bits of real symbology here and there, but the mos tis there 'cause it looks cool.
From there, people just add what they look like.
Like Mr. Hemingway said, to paraphrase, "All the symbology people see in my book is ****, it's a story about a guy going fishing, that's it."
Was funny at the time because we had to wright a paper ON the symbology.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Actually, according to the book "Royal Secret" by I. Edward Clark, Enoch built a series of undeground archs below the temple. There were nine rooms. In the ninth room there was a white cube with a golden triangle on it. Inside the golden triangle was the true name of God which has been hidden from society and taken out of what we have left of sacred texts and bibles.

The book that I am reading was written by a freemason. It is a very reliable source.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

(Mod note: please when posting a video also add a little bit about what it contains, Please keep this in mind when posting in future)

[edit on 21-11-2008 by asala]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
ahaha.....zelda was written in japan, and then later brought to america. sorry, no go on that one buddy....

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Khonsu

Take a look at the temple of time in the beginning of the game and tell me there is no masonic indication there. Do some research on the illuminati before you bash a somewhat legit post. The temple of time is obviously masonic and they show it off obviously

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

the freemasons are not bad people.
they are responsible

they dont go around BLAMING the problems on others. Like conspiracy theorists do.
something goes wrong, look in the mirror.

take care of yourself and your family. No such thing as saving the world
anyone says they want to save the world, they are running away from their responsibilities.
you wanna be a freemason? Work hard. approach them. keep working hard. approach them again.
BE RESPONSIBLE, and DO NOT blame the few responsible elite for the awful deeds of the masses.

BTW, best zelda game of all time
A LINK TO THE PAST on the super NES
and
the last one was amazing. Twilight Princes. PURE BLISS

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
i really like zelda but i just think there is some conection with those symbols and all iluminati crap...as you can see in ocarina of time there is also royal family....you can connect that with reptilian agenda....an did anyone who played wind waker saw links shield with triforce and some creature with wings and horns under....

any way zelda and final fantasy serials are the best games ever...my first love
from game boy to who knows...

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
khonsu is completly right about it triforce is not a bad symple

i think its an old like an old tribe thingy maybe. well i think that you people should research more. then give me a good review on what you think and maybe all mail you a prize. but give me a web site or somthing of proof ok!!!

call me link

well the truth is that im trying to find out the truth too so please help me.

all be so mad at meself and search for the truth till i die. truth!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a good game based on ancient knowledge is z.o.e. but zelda is always uplifting

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
and about japan; there lodges are well learned and seem to portray mysteries in a touching way through media. ocarina of time just thinking about it bring a sense of sadness and accomplishment.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join