It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The legend of Zelda and the illuminati?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Remember playing all those legend of Zelda games for nintendo....???

hmm what was the source of power

you guessed it the all seeing eye triangle or tri-force (tri-lateral illuminati)

I had a revelation when I was 19 years old but it ended up horribly and I haven't been able to talk about it since...

Why aren't I a free-mason yet I do not know

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
My apologies, I didnt follow what you meant. In the legend of Zelda, the all seeing eye was the source of power. I dont know that a conspiracy would go as far as video games, at least then. Now I think it is more plausible. Was your revelation that the all seeing eye was the source of power?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Dude, it was the triforce, not an all seeing eye. *Shakes head in shame*

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
heh heh Actually my wife pointed out (while the kids were playing it
that there are a lot of masonic symbols in Zelda.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
sadly 3 is not only connected to the silly illuminati, u have the holy trinity, the wicca power of 3 stuff, the 3 phase journey of the alchemists. However zelda is linked to the illuminati in that his quest is similar to the quest which must now be undertaken by us to remove the illuminati from power, we must go on a quest against all odds to retrieve the knowledge(triforce) and use it to destroy all evil.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I'm waiting for someone to discover Masonic Symbolism in the Teletubbies....

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

LMAO... I always thought the symbols on their head were some kind of satanic runes lol..

j/k

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
ever noticed the blck triangle on the flags of the army base on close encounters of a third kind?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Ummm, the shapes on their heads might add up to something. Some one should check it out.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   

My buddy calls me the minority teletubby as I seem to disrupt electrical signals with cable

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The teletubbies aren't masonic, they're the ANTICHRIST!!

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I second that, when I visit my younger brothers. I have to leave the room from utter disgust. The sounds are horrifying; I have to cover my ears. The images cause me to have nightmares. Someone make them stop! Please!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
There are many computer games which use Masonic symbols extensively. Crash Bandycout (sp?) is one good example. Tomb Rider is another, and of course Zelda. And most of these computer games or adventures are made up like "pyramids of mastery" with levels, mysteries, magic, forces of good and evil etc. Adversaries becomes stronger the higher up you get and the riddles and mysteries gets tougher as you climb up the ladder of levels. The most popular computer games seem to be designed with the systems of initiation and level based schools of wisdom and magic in mind. Masonry among them.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   

this was the closest I could find for you, Byrd, ..............
www.crossroad.to...

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   
wow... i never thought... looks like my mother was right. it was video games that marked the first negative change in my life...

legend of zelda was like the 2nd game I ever got into when I was 5 or 6 years old... and come to think of it, the whole thing reeks of babylon mystery school crap.

the triforce is the beginning... the monsters like all of the one eyes, the damn costume worn by the main character, his NAME "link", and his rival Ganon ALL have the stench of illuminati...NOT TO MENTION the constant labyrinths!!!

now i truly regret having all of that streaming into my subconscious at such an early age... *sigh* so much work to do...

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
now i truly regret having all of that streaming into my subconscious at such an early age... *sigh* so much work to do...

LOL... me too.. I was raised on video games.. ever since my first Atari 2600... then I was a pure Nintendoaholic.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
Remember playing all those legend of Zelda games for nintendo....???

hmm what was the source of power

you guessed it the all seeing eye triangle or tri-force (tri-lateral illuminati)

I had a revelation when I was 19 years old but it ended up horribly and I haven't been able to talk about it since...

Why aren't I a free-mason yet I do not know

grasp at straws much?

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Aaargh! You MUST be the one who connected Britteny Spears to the Illuminati! If you aren't...Well, I may lose all hope in humanity...

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
well there is the lens of truth , which is like the all seeing eye and a little boy in green, and when you enter the chamber of sages the way they stand in a circle they are performing an illuminati ritual i have seen before.and also on the princesses apron which looks masonic there is a phoenix which satanists worship as satan it is also on the hylian shield and then there is that rauru guy, hmmm all that stuff that involves light, regardless zelda ocarina of time is my favorite game ever along with GTA3, GTAVC and NFS underground and NBA street vol.2 just waitin for san andreas. did i mention there are the eye switches that you have to shoot and all those other one eyed demons. also gannondorf represents the anti christ in the beginning because he was excepted and well liked. and ganon represents the anti christ as the great beast. also in thegreat fairy fountains above the door there is adam weishaupts head with wings.

[edit on 6/12/2004 by machinegunjordan]

[edit on 6/12/2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i've noticed the symbology in zelda as well, but never decided to talk about it...thank goodness i was a "sega boy" when i was young. sonic for me
! i remember the sega ads..."sega does what nintendon't"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join