It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Serpent and the Dove

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
So you think it is healthier for a man to hold back from something NATURAL and block up his entire system?

I think what is being suggested is not to "block" anything off, but to redirect the energy and the chemical composition. The idea in my understanding is to use the sexual build up and send it upward to unlock the Kundalini experience. This is done with the essence which can be dispersed through orgasm, or instead transmuted to perhaps the biggest orgasm of all. Kundalini awakening in the Crown Chakra. No one wants to give up something that has such immediate gratification as with sex, but in order to move into the next level of physical experience it seems to be necessary to transmute the fire up the spine. I noticed that Tamahu said you can still be sexual, but you aren't to climax, this creates a situation of an energy build up to send upward.

I dont think I could do that too many times in a row.

I wouldnt be able to walk. Testosterone is higher in some than others.
I use mine to go inside burning trailors.

I can understand some men being able to deal with that type of situation for a period of time...
I would need pratice. j/k sorta. What can I say I am the Earth King

[edit on 29-12-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
.. The serpant eats the dove ..

No.

The Dove Descends as the Serpent Rises.

And the Serpent swallows the Initiate, the Eagle devours the Serpent, and all combine to become the Resplendent Dragon of Wisdom(as opposed to the Black Dragon).

[edit on 2-1-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
*Edit*

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

So you think it is healthier for a man to hold back from something NATURAL and block up his entire system?

I think what is being suggested is not to "block" anything off, but to redirect the energy and the chemical composition. The idea in my understanding is to use the sexual build up and send it upward to unlock the Kundalini experience.

From what I've learned, the refrained desire to ejaculate, agitates the Serpent and causes Her to Awaken and ascend the Spinal Column as to put the Chakras into positive rotation.

If one does not withdraw from the Sexual Act before reaching the spasm, then they lose, to the degree of the fault, that which they have Worked for(if the spasm is intentional, then everything is lost).

This is done with the essence which can be dispersed through orgasm, or instead transmuted to perhaps the biggest orgasm of all. Kundalini awakening in the Crown Chakra.

With all due respect, that is not an accurate analogy.

Awakening to the Bliss of our Inner Being is not a fantastical explosion like the animalistic orgasm.

It is a calm, subtle Peace; albeit one that we have no idea of(because it has nothing to do with "ideas"; that is, at least, our egotistical ideas that we are so accustomed to).

The “Arcanum A.Z.F.” and the Kundalini!

The Theurgist can make use of that power when he is working with the “Arcanum A.Z.F.”

It has already been stated that in the union of the phallus and the uterus lies the key of all evident power.

Likewise, we have already warned the Theurgist that during his life he must never ejaculate the entity of the Semen. Thus, this is how by refraining from Desire, the seminal liquid is transmuted into subtle magical vapors an in turn, such vapors will convert themselves into electromagnetic Christic energies.

The ascension of these Christic creative energies of the Third Logos is achieved through the ganglionic cords, known in the Orient by the names of Ida and Pingala. These are the two Witnesses of Revelation. These two cords entwined around the spinal medulla form the Caduceus of Mercury. The Igneous Serpent of our magical Powers, the Sacred Fire of Kundalini awakens when the solar and lunar atoms, (which ascend through these two ganglionic cords) make contact in the coccygeal bone near the Triveni. The ascension of the Kundalini is performed throughout the central canal of the spinal medulla.

The Kundalini develops, evolves and progresses within the aura of the Solar Logos. The Kundalini ascends slowly according with the merits of the heart. The Fires of the heart control the ascension of the Kundalini. Thus, the Fire of Kundalini transforms into the Bird of Minerva! What is important is to know the clue!

No one wants to give up something that has such immediate gratification as with sex

Or: "that has such immediate gratification as with orgasm" we should say.

Sex is a Natural part of life, a part that no one should be without.

However, some have karma that does not permit them a spouse at the current time; and there is still much that can be learned by the bachelor who is in Chastity with Pranayama and such.

As Sebai Muata Ashby wrote in his Egyptian Tantric Yoga, that if we feel that renouncing the orgasm is such a terrible sacrifice, then our view is mistaken.

"Non-ejaculation is evidently a terrible sacrifice for lustful people."

It should be a willful offering to the Divine Mother; that is, if we are truly devoted.

As Samael Aun Weor has often said, that one of Normal Sexuality is one without sexual conflicts of any kind.

I noticed that Tamahu said you can still be sexual, but you aren't to climax, this creates a situation of an energy build up to send upward.

It is not build-up, if we are properly Transmuting.

Transmutation is the normal, Natural flow of the Sexual Energy.

The ordinary person is not normal.

Maybe I'm wrong, but what I have tried so far has kept me stuck in the lower chakra functioning, so I am willing to try another method. Who knows, this may be the best kept secret for the opening of the pineal gland that so many of us are wanting to experience.

Samael Aun Weor wrote that we can enjoy the Sexual Act; but that in doing so, we only put the lower Chakras of the Astral Body into positive activity(which is still better than negative activity in all of the Chakras).

The Superior Way is the Buddhist teaching of non-attachment, or the Union of Bliss and Emptiness during the Sexual Act.

This takes much skill in Meditation.

But it is the only way to put the Upper-Chakras(such as the Third Eye) of the Astral Body into positive rotation.

So enjoy Sex.

Just don't reach the spasm.

About this from earlier:

Originally posted by Tamahu
Well Arnold Krumm-Heller(an original member of the O.T.O.) was probably the first Westerner to reveal the Arcanum A.Z.F., and he didn't really like Eastern teachings such as Buddhism, Hinduism, Theosophy, etc.

Samael Aun Weor's teachings about Sexual Tantra are a synthesis of Western Alchemy and Eastern Tantra.

I should say that Arnold Krumm-Heller was probably the first to openly unveil White Sexual Magic to the West.

Regards

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Okay - at the risk of being a total jerk (but in the interest of clarity) i'll just go ahead and ASK DIRECTLY.

Tamahu - is your kundalini awakened already? On a 24/7 permanent basis?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

So enjoy Sex.

I am not sure if you know this but there are lots of different kinds of sex, and this varies depending upon the persons energy.

Do you understand how western sex magick works. Or magick in particular? It is all about build up and sudden release. This build up and sudden release is how the universe works. It is the genesis for life. Earthquakes to volcanos to supernova stars. My innner serpent revels in it and grows because of it. Of course it is not healthy to dwell on it, but to hold back something natural is not of nature. If it is not of nature then it is not of me.

The climax realeases the good energy to the universe and you get a karmic reward of advancement for doing just such a thing.

Make love the universe loves the intent.

Hold back without orgasm and you are doing something unatural and man made. Like building a high rise.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

So enjoy Sex.

I am not sure if you know this but there are lots of different kinds of sex, and this varies depending upon the persons energy.

Do you understand how western sex magick works? Or magick in particular? It is all about build up and sudden release of intent. This build up and sudden release is how the universe works. It is the genesis for life. Earthquakes to volcanos to supernova stars. My innner serpent revels in it and grows because of it. Of course it is not healthy to dwell on it, but to hold back something natural is not of nature. If it is not of nature then it is not of me.

The climax realeases the good energy to the universe and you get a karmic reward of advancement for doing just such a thing.

Hold back without orgasm and you are doing something unatural and man made. Like building a high rise.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
Tamahu - is your kundalini awakened already? On a 24/7 permanent basis?

This is not something that one should share with others.

Destroying egos

So, did anyone destroy any egos already?

How many did you?

If we do see Truth in other's words; then we should test them as to see if they are grounded in Reality...

...or to see if they are complete nonsense.

That is to say: To see whether or not they are of actual Gnosis.

Sometimes we start with a strong intellect and a weak Heart...

Sometimes we start with a strong Heart and a poor intellect(which is better than the former mentioned circumstance)...

Often times we are lacking in both.

But it is only the Innermost who truly has the attributes of a strong Heart and a robust intellectual culture.

Initiation

The process whereby the Innermost (the Inner Father) receives recognition, empowerment and greater responsibilities in the Internal Worlds, and little by little approaches His goal: complete Self-realization, or in other words, the return into the Absolute. Initiation NEVER applies to the "I" or our terrestrial personality.

"Only the Innermost is the unique One who receives Initiations, Degrees and Feasts. The Initiations are for the Innermost. You are nothing else but a shadow which must be annihilated." - The Aquarian Message

"Nine Initiations of Minor Mysteries and seven great Initiations of Major Mysteries exist. The INNERMOST is the one who receives all of these Initiations. The Testament of Wisdom says: “Before the dawning of the false aurora upon the earth, the ones who survived the hurricane and the tempest were praising the INNERMOST, and the heralds of the aurora appeared unto them.”

The psychological “I” does not receives Initiations. The human personality does not receive anything. Nonetheless, the “I” of some Initiates becomes filled with pride when saying 'I am a Master, I have such Initiations.' Thus, this is how the “I” believes itself to be an Initiate and keeps reincarnating in order to “perfect itself”, but, the “I” never ever perfects itself. The “I” only reincarnates in order to satisfy desires. That is all." - The Aquarian Message

Regards

[edit on 3-1-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   

There is only One Strait Gate, that expresses itself through Seven Rays of Monads.

Alchemy and Tantra

To enter into the positive and uplifting realm of White Tantra requires exact science. The method to Return to God is not negotiable: there is only one way to ascend, althought it has appeared to mankind under many guises. As the great Kabbalist and Alchemist Jesus of Nazareth said,

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Beware of false prophets (who teach misleading doctrines), which come to you in sheep's clothing (posing as enlightened beings), but inwardly they are ravening wolves (of the Abyss). - Matthew 7:13-15

Throughout the writings of Samael Aun Weor you will find many of the key elements of the formulas of Highest Yoga Tantra, otherwise known as Alchemy.

In the view of Tantra, the body's vital energies are the vehicles of the Mind. When the vital energies are pure and subtle, one's state of mind will be accordingly affected. By transforming these bodily energies we transform the state of Consciousness. - The Fourteenth Dalai Lama

Do you understand how western sex magick works. Or magick in particular?

If you mean the "Magick" of the common books on Black Magic found in the "New Age" and occult sections of Barnes & Noble(like "Llewellyn Publications" books or "Aleister Crowley" books)...

No.

We avoid them.

From Manly P. Hall an Initiate of the White Magi:

What is Gnosis?

Black Magic appeals to the mass mind. It appeals to the principles of our civilization. It offers something for nothing. As long as there is cupidity in the human heart, it will remain as a menace to the honesty and integrity of our race. - Manly P. Hall from Magic: a Treatise on Esoteric Ethics

It is all about build up and sudden release of intent.

Intent does count.

However, it means nothing if the results of action are disastrous.

This build up and sudden release is how the universe works. It is the genesis for life.

On the surface, that is to say of the physical Universe, it appears this way.

However, of the Universal Dance of the Three Primary Forces of the Logos, God has Perfect control over all the Energies in every level of the Cosmos.

These Three Forces are the Holy Affirmation(the Masculine), the Holy Denying(Feminine) and the Holy Conciliation(the Union of the Two).

The In-Breath and Out-Breath of Brahma is, Internally, a Perfect Transformation and Transmutation of Energies, which are nothing like the bestial orgasm(regardless of external physical appearances).

To be in tune with the Cosmos, we need a Re-Genesis, or Regeneration.

Love

...To love, how great is to love, only the great souls are able to and know how to love!

Love in itself is a cosmic force, a universal force that palpitates within each Atom as it palpitates within each Sun. The stars also know how to love. If we observe on the delicious nights of the full Moon we see them approach one another and at times they fuse or integrate totally. "A collision of worlds!" the astronomers exclaim, but what has really happened is that two worlds have integrated through a bond of love.

The planets of our solar system revolve around the Sun attracted incessantly by the marvelous force of love.

The atoms within molecules revolve around their central nucleus attracted by the formidable force of love.

There is love in the stars, in the rose with its delicious perfume.

Love in itself is profoundly divine, terribly divine. In ancient times, the Cult was dedicated to love and to the woman, who reigned. They knew that the woman was the most grand thought of the creator turned into flesh, blood and life

So also, if the Microcosmic Man wants to achieve Liberation, She or He must learn to Transform all the Divine Energies, by learning how to utilize the Three Primary Forces within the Sexual act, without losing control(that is to say, without reaching orgasm):

Dzogchen

The Highest Yoga Tantra of the Tibetan tradition, and synonymous with Universal Gnosticism. His Holiness the Dalai Lama said:

"According to the Nyingma tradition, Dzogchen is the most profound of all the vehicles leading to enlightenment... but unless the practitioner has the capacity to understand the teachings properly, mistaken views can easily develop... Without a deep intellectual and experiential foundation...[it] can easily lead to confusion."

The same may be said of Gnosis.

Padmasambhava said:

"[Dzogchen] is the secret, unexcelled cycle of the supreme vehicle [of Tantra], the true essence of the definitive meaning; the short path for attaining Buddhahood in one life."

Based in developing the powers of visualization in meditation, and rooted in the establishment of perfect control over attention, Dzogchen harnesses the nature of all experience through profound conscious transformation of all impressions, and is enforced and realized through the supreme methods of White Tantrism, or the perfect transformation of the vital energies.

Earthquakes to volcanos to supernova stars. My innner serpent revels in it and grows because of it. Of course it is not healthy to dwell on it, but to hold back something natural is not of nature. If it is not of nature then it is not of me.

There are two aspects of Nature.

The lower mechanical aspect.

And the Superior Conscious aspect(the word Nature comes from the Khemetic Neter, which means Divinity).

The lower aspect is that which tries to pull us into mechanicity and unconsciousness("Satan", "Set", or the Tempting Serpent of Eden, if you will).

The Wheel of Samsara.

Animals aren't held responsible when they fornicate, because they do not have any Conscious discrimination.

The true Man(Manas), learns how to Incarnate the forces of Buddhi or Geburah, and utilize the Sexual Strength of the Logos as to awaken Consciousness and receive Her or His Divine inheritance.

So, we are enslaved by desire, or the Kundartiguador(Apep).

But the Divine Mother Kundalini(Auset), gives Heru(Horus) that which he needs in order to defeat desire, Set and Apep, the Tempting Serpent of Eden.

Desire(which was originally caused by the orgasm) is the opposite of Love.

Desire is the cause of all the conflicts, violence, bloody "revolutions", etc. that we hear about and are involved with each and everyday.

Love is the Bliss of non-attachement.

The Union of Rigpa(Clarity) and Emptiness.

Arcanum 7: Triumph

...The sexual organs collect satanic atoms of the secret enemy with the genital orgasmic contraction during the seminal ejaculation (tantric orgasm), which is advised by black magicians. Therefore, when these atoms attempt to ascend upwardly towards Urania, they then are violently rejected by the Akasic breath, which throws them downwards towards the coccyx. This sexual practice awakens the Muladhara negatively and causes a certain atom of the secret enemy to enter into activity. This atom then exercises control over the Kundalini, directing it downwards towards the submerged worlds of consciousness, thus forming the famous (Kundabuffer) tail of demons.

This is how the disciples of these black magicians separate themselves from the Divine Triad, Atman-Buddhi-Manas. This is how they convert themselves into tantric personalities of the abyss

If we are to be Magicians, we need to understand that Transmutation is not suppression.

The dance of the Cosmos, the Three Primary Forces of the Logos, is the Tao; which in the Microcosmic Man is within the Spinal Column.

The Tao is beyond extremes.

One extreme is indulgence(fornication).

The other extreme is suppression of Sex.

If we want the final Liberation, we need to walk the Middle Way of Nagarjuna.

The subtle In and Out Rythm of the Tao, is not realizable by the animal mind of the intellectual-animal mistakenly called "Man".

The non-intellectual animals, as I've said, follow the Tao naturally, according to the lower aspect of nature(the lower Spheres of the Tree of Life, symbolized by Set, Sebek, etc.)

But if we want to end the violence of atomic bombs, arguements of hatred, wars, pollution, etc....

...we need to Be Malachim or Shekemu: Kings and Queens of Nature.

Regards

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   

If you mean the "Magick" of the common books on Black Magic found in the "New Age" and occult sections of Barnes & Noble(like "Llewelyn" books or "Aleister Crowley")...

No.

I avoid them.

Regards

I am not talking about books teen gothic girls are flocking to like the its the newest reality show. What in the world do you have against A. Crowley? He may have been mostly an attention hound pervert, but he has a lot to offer.

I am not talkng about that old pevert Gerald of WICCA either, for I am NOT a WICCAN. I am talking about the practices done at stonehenge, I am talking about practices handed down through the celtic and germanic generations of earth magick. I dont place all my cards into egyption paganism, or mid-east religion, or far east phylosophy.

I draw from the well, not the cup others share.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I've edited my last post as to address the rest of what I began:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not talking about books teen gothic girls are flocking to like the its the newest reality show. What in the world do you have against A. Crowley? He may have been mostly an attention hound pervert, but he has a lot to offer.

He actually was Initiated into authentic teachings.

Unfortunately he fell.

See this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not talkng about that old pevert Gerald of WICCA either, for I am NOT a WICCAN. I am talking about the practices done at stonehenge, I am talking about practices handed down through the celtic and germanic generations of earth magick. I dont place all my cards into egyption paganism, or mid-east religion, or far east phylosophy.

I draw from the well, not the cup others share.

Much of what you propose, reminds me of some of the books of Black Magic that I've mentioned, that's all.

But, regardless of where you receive your teachings, you ought to beware that many "Druid" types of cults that are still in existence, are fallen.

Some may offer authentic teachings from Ancient times, but inverted.

The Druid Nagas of Old, if they still exist as Upright(and not fallen) Serpents, would probably be very hard to find in Ireland, England, or Scotland.

IMO, Godfrey Higgins was an actual Upright Initiate of the Druid Order.

See his "Celtic Druids" and "Anacalypsis".

kessingerpub.com...,%20Godfrey

I've also posted many interesting quotes from his Anacalypsis here at ATS.

Regards

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
And about the two aspects of Nature.

I didn't want to imply that they are two intrinsically-separate things.

It just that to remain as a slave to the lower aspect, is to "eat very low from the Tree of Life", as they say.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The Druid Nagas of Old, if they still exist as Upright(and not fallen) Serpents, would probably be very hard to find in Ireland, England, or Scotland.

My people are much older than Druids...

My people built Stonehenge...

What gave you an idea of similarities, the fact that I spell Magick with a K?

That is to differentiate real Magi from stage Magic.

Magick is worldwide friend, you are good at google and I am sure have done a lot of study. Magick is thought amplified with enhancements like herbs, candles, moon phase, time of day, symbology and whatever else you choose to connect the superconscience to the conscience mind and have the result you want. Whether it is Voodoo, African, Egyptian, mid-east, south-American any spot on the globe that mainstream religion has not come along with its agenda and smashed the others.

I am sure you understand intent and thought and how with some it is much more strong than others.

Let me tell you a little story.

I am a traditional Celtic practitioner that had secrets handed down through the generations that have nothing to do with anything you will find in a book. I have also been given natural gifts from the source that I didn’t even know I had until the past few years. I just knew that anything I ever really wanted I always receive.

Back to the story.

I am a certified Firefighter/EMS. You need this background before I can tell the rest.

The night I decided to walk my current path, I thought about it for months, studied everything I could get my hands on and always remembering what my Irish great grandmother taught me. So I was lying on my back looking at the stars, I live in the country and the stars that night were very bright and I could see the cross section of the milky-way with perfect clarity. As I gazed at the stars I thought, OK this is your heritage it fits like a glove so take your first step.

Just then this strange sound came up the road. The only way to describe it is that it sounded like a pack of puppies hauling ass. My German shepherd that attacks every animal like she was nuts, started desperately scratching at the front door. I said WTF is wrong with you? She wouldn’t even turn around to look at me, just staring at the door scratching at it. I got this big chill up my spine; the sound took a 90-degree turn and was headed straight at the row of mature pines in my front yard, making a b-line for me. I put out my hand and screamed NO! They/it stopped.

I let the dog in and I was shaking. I don’t scare easy I face death quite often. This scared me. Fifteen-twenty minutes go by and my fire-pager goes off. My neighbor a half-mile up the road in the exact place that sound came from was found not breathing. We had been to his home 3 times that month for heart problems he was 73.

I arrived first on scene with my rescue bag and found him on the bed about one half hour dead. I stood there with my mouth wide open like some rookie looking at his dead body. I knew deep down inside he died that moment I made my decision. That was not the sound of animals that frightened my killer dog and me. It was the sound of a soul being collected. This person is with me now.

The point is never assuming something about someone you know nothing about. I am a 44-year-old man that has to make life and death descions and I am not just some flake trying to impress people with, which I am and what I know.

Try studying real magick from around the world. I see you already have the Justice card from the book of Tarot. Try a little less ego and be slightly more humble.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   

My people are much older than Druids...

My people built Stonehenge...

What gave you an idea of similarities, the fact that I spell Magick with a K?

That is to differentiate real Magi from stage Magic.

So would you say the following is incorrect?

Reply to I.F. about Mormons(all welcome to post) Secret Societies 68 8-11-2006 @ 03:56
Met a Five Percenter yesterday... Conspiracies in Religions Tamahu 39 28-4-2004 @ 10:46
Holy Tabernacle Ministries Secret Societies Tamahu 10 16-2-2005 @ 04:32
Druid societies Secret Societies Tamahu 20 30-9-2005 @ 10:29
Druids, Arcane Secret society???? Secret Societies Tamahu 7 21-10-2005 @ 19:06
Who Created Stonehenge? Ancient & Lost Civilizations Tamahu 47 18-1-2006 @ 07:05
Who Created Stonehenge? Ancient & Lost Civilizations Tamahu 47 18-1-2006 @ 07:05
Pentagrams in lodges? Eastern Star? Secret Societies Tamahu 44 8-8-2006 @ 13:33
Stonehenge Ancient & Lost Civilizations Tamahu 30 3-11-2006 @ 10:41

Freemasonry and the Druids

More: members.tripod.com...

BOOK I - CHAPTER IV

Page 59

In my Essay on The Celtic Druids, I have shewn, that a great nation called Celtæ, of whom the Druids were the priests, spread themselves almost over the whole earth, and are to be traced in their rude gigantic monuments from India to the extremities of Britain. Who these can have been but the early individuals of the black nation of whom we have been treating I know not, and in this opinion I am not singular. The learned Maurice says, "Cuthites, i. e. Celts, built the great temples in India and Britain, and excavated the caves of the former."* And the learned Mathematician, Reuben Burrow, has no hesitation in pronouncing Stonehenge to be a temple of the black, curly-headed Buddha.

As a Gnostic-FreeMason and Buddhistic-Druid, it seems that Godfrey Higgins was certainly connected to a(or perhaps THE) Ancient Lineage.

And actually, what divides stage-trickery from authentic Magic is not the addition of the "K", but in knowing how to manipulate the Astral Light; either for the Will of the Divinity(Chastity, Thelema, Theurgy), or for ego-istical purposes(related to fornication, Goetia, inverted-Thelema and such).

Magick is worldwide friend, you are good at google and I am sure have done a lot of study. Magick is thought amplified with enhancements like herbs, candles, moon phase, time of day, symbology and whatever else you choose to connect the superconscience to the conscience mind and have the result you want. Whether it is Voodoo, African, Egyptian, mid-east, south-American any spot on the globe that mainstream religion has not come along with its agenda and smashed the others.

Indeed, the "Religious" fanatics have persecuted both the White Magi, and the Black Magicians; ignorantly, without knowing the difference.

But that there is a difference is irrefutable.

One is based on the Christic-Fires of the Bodhicitta of Buddhism and the Bronze Serpent that Healed the Israelites in the Wilderness; while the other is based on the inverted fires of the pyschological "I", the ego, Tempting Serpent or Satan.

(The key here is in: "and have the result you want."

Who is the you, we, me, or I, that wants?

This goes back to what we've said about the difference between Love and desire.

The difference between Theurgy and Black Magic)

So yes, we know that there's a Catholic(Universal) Secret Doctrine found in all Authentic Traditions.

With this in mind, you may find the following work to be of interest:

Occult Medicine and Practical Magic

Samael Aun Weor, founder of the International Gnostic Movement and author of sixty books, lived for many years in close contact with the mysterious natives of the Sierra Nevada of South America. He and his wife Litelantes compiled and verified the knowledge they had been given by the Priests and Doctors of that region, and supplemented it with their own Initiatic wisdom, resulting in this book Occult Medicine and Practical Magic. Herein one finds many explanations of the medical knowledge preserved by the Lamas of Tibet and the Mamas of the Sierra Nevada, demonstrating with undeniable force the limitations of modern medicine and indicating the way to Return to ancient medical wisdom. This work features treatments for an incredible variety of illnesses and conditions, such as cancer, asthma, the common cold, and leprosy.

Includes:

Introduction to Occult Medicine
Preparation and Discipline of the Gnostic Doctor
Classification of Plants (Elemental Magic)
Occult Medication and Magical Works

While medical science is inventing certified medications which are changing as incessantly as women's fashion, there exists a very ancient medical wisdom that has its origin based upon the first foundations of the world and that has never changed its formulae.

Divine wisdom is preserved in Sanctuaries which are far away from this false, materialistic civilization. This medical wisdom is zealously guarded by the Masters of wisdom in secret places that are inaccessible to the "merchants of the Temple."

This archaic medical wisdom can cure (with exact formulae) all sicknesses, even the so-called incurable ones. Leprosy, syphilis and cancer become as insignificant as a child's game before the tremendous power of the Gnostic doctor who commands life.

"Gnosis" is the name of this ancient medical wisdom, which from the dawn of creation has never changed its formulae, because these formulae are exact as the Pythagorean tablets. In these formulae, science, mysticism and royal art are in communion within a divine connubial.

The distinct indigenous tribes of the whole world are the possessors of that archaic, ancient wisdom of the Green Snake.

The occultism which is known in the cities is nothing else but a grotesque caricature of the ancient wisdom which is hidden within the subterranean Sanctuaries of the Andes, Bohemia, Tibet and in all the subterranean caverns of the Sierra Nevada of Santa Marta, in the Alps and the sandy deserts of Asia and Africa.

I am sure you understand intent and thought and how with some it is much more strong than others.

Let me tell you a little story...

That is an interesting story.

And don't get me wrong; I'm not doubting that you have some genuine experience with Magic(k).

I'm just pointing-out to those who might be reading all this, the dangers of Occultism; and that intent(Will) and the carrying-out of it by utilizing the Astral Light of Geburah(Power), can only result in intense pain and suffering if the Energy is not sent Inward and Upward through the Caduceus of Hermes.

This is pointed out in the dual Serpentine symbolism of every culture and Authentic Tradition.

As for me, I don't claim anymore than the level of a fairly-learned Apprentice.

But this is beside the point...

...It was the sound of a soul being collected. This person is with me now.

The point is never assuming something about someone you know nothing about.

You see, this where the misunderstanding lies.

I've only addressed the words you've typed here.

Whether you are practicing Black Tantra or not, is none of my business.

But if you put forth in my presence(whether physically, astrally, or online) black doctrines as if they are not harmful; I'm going to offer counter-points, as to not allow others to be deceived.

And what do you mean, this person is with you now?

That you control the disincarnate-personality that has been cast off by the Essence of the said individual?

Try studying real magick from around the world. I see you already have the Justice card from the book of Tarot.

This is what we've been doing to prepare for Operative Occultism.

From the Tantric-Tibetan and Pythagorean/Platonist, Gnostic, Masonic, Illuministic and Rosicrucian-Great White Brotherhood(not be confused with "New Age" mediums and channellers who falsely use the name), to Moorish Science, and the Anunian and Nubian Ausarian/Ausetian Tradition of the Ancient Khemetian Religion.

Not that any of this, or any other intellectual undertaking, guarantees any success in Theurgy; of course.

Try a little less ego and be slightly more humble.

Hmmm...

I wouldn't dare deny that I'm full of egos that have yet to be annhilated.

(Even many Adepts of the White Path have eliminated very little ego, despite their possession of Solar Bodies).

But the fact that you get personal here, instead of addressing the issues head-on, makes one wonder if some of what I've shared...

...well, to speculate further, would be to fall into the same trap that is best avoided.

"Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be the Whole of the Law"...

Best Regards

And may you're Inner-God guide you to True Happiness in this very life.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   

And actually, what divides stage-trickery from authentic Magic is not the addition of the "K", but in knowing how to manipulate the Astral Light; either for the Will of the Divinity(Chastity, Thelema, Theurgy), or for ego-istical purposes(related to fornication, Goetia, inverted-Thelema and such).

You don't seriously believe a human being can manipulate 'the Astral Light,' do you? OR the 'will of the Divinity?'

There is but ONE option (other than total destruction due to striving) and that is to MERGE.

First: within
Then: without

You 'can't beat 'em' so you must 'join 'em' or.....start over at 'square one,' as it were.

Magick is worldwide.

That was a good exposition, LGM - what I thought about - one day of startling clarity on this topic - was that true magick is the mastery of symbol;

.....not sorcery which is trickery and manipulation on the appearance level as, of course, my friend, you WELL KNOW

Of course the opposite of that concept is 'servitude to symbol' and is better known as 'idolatry.'

In the middle is religion which is the sorcery/trickery wide middle lane (which is NEVER a shade of grey but instead just MURKY in obscurity).

Indeed, the "Religious" fanatics have persecuted both the White Magi, and the Black Magicians; ignorantly, without knowing the difference.

But that there is a difference is irrefutable.

Maybe in Form. Or Function.

But not essentially.

THAT is the illusion/delusion:
The continued practical attitude of the need for duality to be combative or segregated in order to achieve balance.

Duality might come VERY close to the appearances of equilibrium....but once again that is the middle road - murky at best on the clearest and brightest day.

Only through unity within and then without - and encompassing in that outwardness yet never limited or resistant to expansion - around a true binary mind-set - is true stability gained and afterward, with little or no exertion, sustained.

As long as one sees there being 'two sides' of which there is a requirement to choose one or the other - then there will be confusion. When there are two there is no harmony; and therefore no true gains can be made for either the individual member or the whole body.

But with just one there is just one. NO conflict of interest in ONE.

We may have a right and a left hand (and even a right and left parietal lobe in our brains) but we have but ONE hypothalmus, ONE medulla oblongata, and just ONE occipital lobe.

ONE spinal cord.

You see?

And don't get me wrong; I'm not doubting that you have some genuine experience with Magic(k).

I'm just pointing-out to those who might be reading all this, the dangers of Occultism; and that intent(Will) and the carrying-out of it by utilizing the Astral Light of Geburah(Power), can only result in intense pain and suffering if the Energy is not sent Inward and Upward through the Caduceus of Hermes.

What does 'occult' mean, specifically? HIDDEN.

All these things are hidden by divine design. Duality is the biggest danger - followed by the desire to WANT spiritual enlightenment.

The only way to annhiliate the ego(s) is by ceasing to want ANYTHING for self - even God (or equivalent).

But if you put forth in my presence(whether physically, astrally, or online) black doctrines as if they are not harmful; I'm going to offer counter-points, as to not allow others to be deceived.

What are 'black doctrines?'

ONLY love matters - not love of self and not even love of Deity...

love for one another (agape love).

The rest is nonsense, distraction, and details.
I speak that from strict personal experience (also for the benefit of the reader) and I am not quoting from books I've read - although my foundation comes from one book, mainly - but these truths were written in my heart before i came into being this time so i can't even give/take credit but rather can only just speak what i know to be true and tested in my own life.

And what do you mean, this person is with you now?

That you control the disincarnate-personality that has been cast off by the Essence of the said individual?

Cast out of a dead fleshly garment. That's all.
Gathered unto his 'people' in the 'kingdom.'

LGM was lucky that (first?) time....my first time was like about 500 runaway freight trains coming into Penn station.

This is what we've been doing to prepare for Operative Occultism.

Who is 'we'? I noticed that already a few times in your posts.

Not that any of this, or any other intellectual undertaking, guarantees any success in Theurgy; of course.

Of course. There is but one sure fire way to gain something of this nature.

Which I have already described.

I wouldn't dare deny that I'm full of egos that have yet to be annhilated.

(Even many Adepts of the White Path have eliminated very little ego, despite their possession of Solar Bodies).

You're kidding me! Or should I say: who's kidding you?

ut the fact that you get personal here, instead of addressing the issues head-on, makes one wonder if some of what I've shared...

...well, to speculate further, would be to fall into the same trap that is best avoided.

Actually - it seems to me that you would rather place your attention on teaching from the written works of (mostly dead/departed) teachers rather than on seizing the opportunity to LEARN in the here and now interactive fresh conversation.

The only trap any of us fall into is that of thinking we cannot gain more from each moment by applying our attention to learning. If that is our natural attitude, then the teaching part becomes basically just the surplus running over the overflowing fountain that is always accessible to the little child.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
You don't seriously believe a human being can manipulate 'the Astral Light,' do you? OR the 'will of the Divinity?'

Yes, Man is to be a Malachim or Shekemu, meaning a King and Queen of Nature.

The White Magi 'manipulates' the Astral Light according to the Will of God.

The Black Magician does so according to his or her own desires.

The continued practical attitude of the need for duality to be combative or segregated in order to achieve balance...

...We may have a right and a left hand (and even a right and left parietal lobe in our brains) but we have but ONE hypothalmus, ONE medulla oblongata, and just ONE occipital lobe.

ONE spinal cord.

You see?

You see, it 'sounds nice' to talk about "Oneness", "Brotherhood", etc.

But history has shown repeatedly that the typical "New Age" type of pseudo-"let's all hold hands" approach, just does not pan out.

Initiatic Preparation

Under the shelter of the divine phrase “Universal Fraternity” the worst crimes registered in the penal code are committed.

The Truth

...It is absurd to state that all truth is half truth and that all truth is half error.

The Truth is radical: it IS or it is NOT. It can never be halves; it can never be half error.

Likewise, it is absurd to state that “the Truth” is of time and what at one time was, in another time is not.

The Truth has nothing to do with time. The Truth is not temporary.

The Ego is of time and therefore it cannot know "the Truth."

However:

Lucifer: Details

From a Buddhist perspective, there are two perspectives which are like two trees that share the same roots. To explain it Kabbalistically, we can say that the true nature of a thing is the Ain Soph, which transcends duality, the perceiver and perceived etc. That is the Seity. On the other hand, under the Absolute, within the created and manifested universe, duality is the seed of everything that seems to exist. The problem occurs when you don't understand both of these perspectives. If you forget about the Seity, then you believe that everything is happening and occuring as it seems to be happening according to your so-called awareness--this is the root ignorance and this is why the ego becomes identified. On the other hand, if we were to think that there isn't relative existence and that dualism is a lie, then we ignore the understanding of the mechanics of the manifested universe (which leads again into delusion) and therefore could not ever attain liberation from the mechanics of this universe. Therefore, in order to be liberated or above Good and Evil, you must have the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

In order to be free from duality, we need to Comprehend it; not ignore it.

All these things are hidden by divine design. Duality is the biggest danger - followed by the desire to WANT spiritual enlightenment.

The only way to annhiliate the ego(s) is by ceasing to want ANYTHING for self - even God (or equivalent).

You're certainly on the right track:

However:

Konchog Gyaltshen Rinpoche

Desires such as the desire to meditate so that you can be freed from desire are based on reason.

The Buddha asked the monks to get food to sustain life, not to create suffering. Other desires are based on just grasping and wanting to have, without reason. With regard to anger, when you see wrathful deities, they express anger, but not to hate or destroy others, but rather to get rid of the cause of suffering. There are highly enlightened beings who can see that peaceful means of helping are not working, so they show anger or wrathfulness so that people will, out of fright, wake up and accept the teaching and be freed from their mistakes. This is wrathful activity based on wisdom and compassion.

Who is the Dalai Lama?:

"The realization that we are all basically the same human beings who seek happiness and try to avoid suffering is very helpful in developing a sense of brotherhood and sisterhood; a warm feeling of love and compassion for others."

Craving and aversion? The realization that everyone seeks pseudo-happiness and tries to avoid suffering is useful in developing those things?

The ESSENCE is seeking TRUE happiness and wants to avoid the suffering of the Klipoth. We must love the ESSENCE of everyone, because that Essence is a part of the Being. "Love thy neighbor as thy Self."

The Dalai Lama has to be understood in context. He speaks to people who have no understanding. Those who have some understanding have to hear what he does not say, in order to understand what he really means.

What are 'black doctrines?'

ONLY love matters - not love of self and not even love of Deity...

love for one another (agape love).

The rest is nonsense, distraction, and details.

"Black Doctrines"(a term used in Tibetan Buddhism and also by Initiates of the White Lodge) are doctrines which lead to pain, suffering and identification with Samsaric desires.

They are the opposite of Love.

(Hate is one of the main Three Poisons and is directly opposed to the Sambhogakaya or "God the Son").

Actually - it seems to me that you would rather place your attention on teaching from the written works of (mostly dead/departed) teachers rather than on seizing the opportunity to LEARN in the here and now interactive fresh conversation.

The Truth

Likewise, it is absurd to state that “the Truth” is of time and what at one time was, in another time is not.

The Truth has nothing to do with time. The Truth is not temporary.

I don't see how quoting the Masters takes away from interactive fresh conversation.

For one, we are on the internet.

And two, the Masters can explain things much better than myself.

The only trap any of us fall into is that of thinking we cannot gain more from each moment by applying our attention to learning. If that is our natural attitude, then the teaching part becomes basically just the surplus running over the overflowing fountain that is always accessible to the little child.

Yes, to be Consciously Aware from moment-to-moment.

We just have to remember the Two Truths; the Absolute and the Relative(which are not two separate things).

All things need to be taken in context, as to not become confused about how the Two Truths are related.

"The Truth" does not have to do with time.

But, as mentioned earlier, if we forget the Relative, we fall into pain and suffering.

The reason we can no longer directly perceive the Gods, is because we lost our Inner Senses(related to the Seven Churches or Chakras) due to the sexual spasm, which got us kicked out of Eden(the Fourth Dimension).

Here, H.H. the Dalai Lama can explain it much better(with some added commentary):

The Four Noble Truths

The Two Truths

...So how can we develope a personal understanding of the fundamental Buddhist doctrine of the Two truths? By coming to know our everyday world of lived experience(Gnosis), we appreciate what is known as samvaharasatya, the world of conventional reality, where the Causal principle(Tiphereth) operates. If we accept the reality of this world as conventional, then we can accept the empty nature of this world which, according to Buddhism, is the ultimate truth, the Paramarthasatya(which Yeshua and many other Christified Buddhas are said to have achieved).

The relationship between these two aspects of reality is important. The world of appearance is used not so much as a contrast or an opposite to the world of ultimate truth, but rather as the evidence, the very basis on which the ultimate nature of reality is established(God wants to Self-Realize Her/Him-Self in all of His/Her parts in existence)...

...Now when we speak of happiness in Buddhism, our understanding of it is not confined to a state of feeling. Certainly cessation(the total cessation of suffering) is not a state of feeling, and yet we could say that cessation is the highest form of happines because it is, by definition, complete freedom from suffering. Here again cessation, or true happiness, does not come into being from nowhere or without any cause.

This is a subtle point, of course, because from a Buddhist perspective cessation is not a conditioned event, so it cannot be said to be actually produced, or caused by anything. However, the actualization or attainment of cessation does depend on the Path and on an individual's(Buddha Nature or the small spark of Christ that the average person has incarnated, which has the potential of taking us into full Buddha or Christ-Hood) effort.

You cannot attain cessation without making an effort. In this sense we can therefore say that the path that leads to cessation is the cause of cessation.

- H.H. the Dalai Lama

The Dalai Lama

The highest vehicle is known as the Tantric vehicle which comprises not only techniques for heightening your own realization of emptiness or mind of enlightenment, but also certain technique for penetrating the vital points of the body. By using the body's physical elements, we can expedite the process of realization, eliminating ignorance and its imprints. This is the main feature of the tantric vehicle...

...This shows that we have within ourselves a certain potential which we can explore further. And among these four states, the best opportunity for further development is during the sexual intercourse.

Although I am using this ordinary term, sexual climax, it does not imply the ordinary sexual act. The reference here is to the experience of entering into union with a consort of the opposite sex, by means of which the elements at the crown are melted, and through the power of meditation the process is also reversed.

A prerequisite of such a practise is that you should be able to protect yourself from the fault of seminal emission...

All authentic White Initiations start here.

Regards

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Yes, Man is to be a Malachim or Shekemu, meaning a King and Queen of Nature.

The White Magi 'manipulates' the Astral Light according to the Will of God.

The Black Magician does so according to his or her own desires.

White magi and the black magician? This is not hollywood.

It is positive and negative, black and white are too different things. White is purity while black is mystical. They are not good vs. evil.

How does the as you said "magician" do bidding to his/her own desires? Is it all not Gods will? Now if one was to do Gods bidding is that not a desire of the craft practitioner? You are very confused about this friend.

You see, it 'sounds nice' to talk about "Oneness", "Brotherhood", etc.

But history has shown repeatedly that the typical "New Age" type of pseudo-"let's all hold hands" approach, just does not pan out.

Tell me when in history this has ever been done properly? If we put love above all else then the negative will recede. There is a negative power that keeps evertything and everyone confused and preocupied in order for this concept/condition to funtion properly.

in order to be free from duality, we need to Comprehend it; not ignore it.

You do not seem to comrehend duality friend. we do not live in a dualistic universe. Ther are many facets of the all. This does not have to be quoted from an outside source, this is what is truth.

The reason we can no longer directly perceive the Gods, is because we lost our Inner Senses(related to the Seven Churches or Chakras) due to the sexual spasm, which got us kicked out of Eden(the Fourth Dimension).

The reason I feel we cannot perceive the Gods is not a body function. It is the disfunction of a mind controlled through fear. Release your fear of being part of the divine and you will perceive it.

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

White magi and the black magician? This is not hollywood.

I didn't say that it is.

It is positive and negative, black and white are too different things. White is purity while black is mystical. They are not good vs. evil.

Black has two main levels of symbolism.

On one 'level' it is symbolic of the Black Absolute, Pure Primordial Seity, from which the Light(Lucifer) surged forth.

On another, it is symbolic of the heavy darkness of the ego, ignorance, and the Hell Realms of Klipoth.

White has as well has it's "good" and "bad" symbolism.

White is Purity, yes.

But White is also symbolic of manifest existence, which, from the point of view of the Black Absolute, is in a sense a form of suffering. Or rather, is not suffering; but is what allows for the possibilty of suffering.

So, the fact is, is that we are all suffering.

And so we use the terms "Black" and "White" in the sense of the Judgement Scene of the Tibetan Bardo Thodol(which is strikingly similar to the Khemetian Pert Em Heru); which shows a "little White god" pouring white pebbles(Positive, Dharmic deeds; the Feather of Maat) on one side, and a "little Black god" pouring black pebbles(negative, karmic deeds, or the usually-heavy Heart(Essence, Tiphereth) of the candidate).

How does the as you said "magician" do bidding to his/her own desires? Is it all not Gods will? Now if one was to do Gods bidding is that not a desire of the craft practitioner? You are very confused about this friend.

No, you're confused.

The Will of God is our Innermost Will, the Dharma of the Buddhas.

The "will" of the ego is the ignorance that causes(or is the cause of) confusion, and is especially related to the mis-use of the sexual energy(which is the cause of all Life).

Or, the ego is the cause of our painful wanderings in Samsara.

Although...

It is taught that some Monads don't want Self-Realization, which is fine.

However, if those people whose Monads don't want Self-Realization would actually learn to listen to their Monad, the World would still be a much better place.

Because even though a Monad that doesn't want Self-Realization isn't exactly altruistic, it is never perverse.

Perversity is only of the demonic egos, period.

As H.H. the Dalai Lama said earlier, we all seek Happiness and wish to avoid suffering.

It is just that most of us don't know how to tap into our own inherent Happiness(or God), due to the identification with the cravings and aversions of the egos.

Tell me when in history this has ever been done properly? If we put love above all else then the negative will recede. There is a negative power that keeps evertything and everyone confused and preocupied in order for this concept/condition to funtion properly.

Well, we are in the Kali Yuga(which has different names in different cultures), the Black Age or Iron Age.

And therefore, that the average person is going to default to the mechanicity of the lower aspect of nature, is expected.

You do not seem to comrehend duality friend. we do not live in a dualistic universe. Ther are many facets of the all. This does not have to be quoted from an outside source, this is what is truth.

It is dual, yet non-dual at the same time("Form and Emptiness are One").

This is why the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil(Karma Mudra or Al-Khem-y) is so vital to the Comprehension of it.

The Seity(Kuntuzangpo and Kuntuzangmo) unfolds into Male and Female in order to Create.

The Duality(which is actually a Trinity as the Logos) is not intrinsic, as the Two(or Three) are One.

However, the reason for the division of the sexes, is so that the Divine can gain experience in an apparently dualistic Universe, and Reincarnate it's own inherent Bliss as the non-Dual Union of the sexes(the Union of Bliss and Emptiness).

As Above, So Below.

This is why the Mysteries of Eden and the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, is the true Foundation of all Mysteries.

That there is apparent duality, is the only reason why confusion exists.

Suffering and ignorance are all only in the dualistic minds of people, however:

Teachings on Highest Yoga-Tantra(Alchemy)

About mind: Identify the conditioned mind(the Philosophical Mercury) with seed-essence(semen) itself; If seed-essence(Bodhicitta) is lost in actuality The karma of slaying a Buddha is incurred; At all costs gain self-control.

Ma ster Alchemist Fulcanelli

"Without it, without this mercury, drawn from our Magnesia, Philalethes affirms, lighting the lamp or the furnace of the philosophers is useless."

See the quote about Lucifer in my last post.

The reason I feel we cannot perceive the Gods is not a body function. It is the disfunction of a mind controlled through fear. Release your fear of being part of the divine and you will perceive it.

We are all part of the Divine whether we like it or not, yes.

But the symbolism of the mythological story of Adam and Eve getting expelled from Eden is not without actual significance to the Divine Plan.

From the Dzogchen point of view, we are only ignorant because we fail to perceive-because of the false dualism of our minds(even the term "false dualism" has no real place in Dzogchen)-our actual inherent Nature which is already "there".

But let me tell you this.

No Yogi of Dzogchen fails to realize that the Light of the Dharmakaya is related to the energy(not just a vulgar "body function" as you put it) within the bodily fluids and energies of Man.

Man is the reflection of Adam Kadmon, so therefore the bodily fluids and winds are modifications of the Energy from the Christ, which when transmuted, feed the Consciousness which is God.

The view that there is an intrinsic differentiation between "bodily functions" of the microcosm and Universal Forces of the Macrocosm, is dualism.

H.H. the Dalai Lama

...There is an explanation of the evolution of the Tantras from a historical point view, according to which the Buddha taught the different Tantras at certain times and so forth.

However, I think that the Tantric teachings could also have come about as a result of individuals having achieved high realizations and having been able to explore the physical elements and the potential within the body to its fullest extent.

As a result of this, they might have had high realizations and visions and so may have received tantric teachings. Therefore, when we think about tantric teachings we should not have this rigid view of a particular historical time.

Regards

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
On further reflection, I've realized something.

Sometimes when we enter into debates, we mistake our egoism and mystical-pride for devotion to the teachings.

So when I've said things like "No, you're confused".

My apologies.

We're all confused; some more or less than others.

Also, to say something like...:

As for me, I don't claim anymore than the level of a fairly-learned Apprentice.

...is only more egoism wearing the mask of humility.

Because, as quoted earlier, the "I" doesn't receive any Initiation; let alone that of a "fairly-learned Apprentice".

If anything "I" have to say has any value whatsoever, it is only because it is from the Divinity.

You see, the "blasphemous", "heretical", "Big Secret" of Religion and Occultism is that: Man is God.

"The law is truth, and truth is Thyself."
-St. Augustine

The following will give us a clue(to read the whole thing, go to the provided link):

HERU

METU NETER Vol.1, Pg. 227-229

...Heru corresponds, therefore, to the "solar" phase of the psycho-physical metabolic cycle, which is mediated by noradrenalin and other chemicals of the sympathetic nervous system. It enables us to become and remain awake (Pert em Heru!), to externalize our focus of consciousness, to reason, pay attention, to carry out our will, to utilize the organs and faculties of external activity (eyes, frontal part of the cerebrum, hands, legs, etc.).

Heru corresponds to our will, which is the freedom to follow or reject divine law, and our emotions.

This freedom is the crux of our divinity.

Without it, man would be compelled to follow the structural shaping forces of order which manifest in the 10th sphere as the "instincts" that compel all other creatures to obey the law, in which case he could not be held accountable to law, human or divine, let alone be considered the "likeness of God".

Hence, spiritual growth occurs only when behavior and actions are initiated independent of emotional impulses (i.e., one ignores them). Many people are ignorant of the intrinsic freedom of their will, or are so habituated to acting out of emotional impulsion, or seeming compulsion, that they voluntarily renounce their intrinsic mastery over their spirit. This defaulting to the emotions is represented by Heru Khenti an Maati, or "Heru the Blind".

The other common misconception about the will is the belief that "power" is an attribute of it. The ability to achieve one’s will is, therefore, spoken of as "strength of will", etc. But the very factors that make the will intrinsically free of emotional (the power part of our being) influence, also denies it of power as its attribute. A major correspondence of Heru (Shango, the "sun", etc.) is the king (and all people in authority). His function is to command the people and the army to carry out works. He does not have the power to do it himself. Similarly, when we declare our will to achieve a goal or carry out a behavior, we are commanding another part of our being which possesses the attributes of power.

This is Ra, our life-force. It is of interest to note that the symbol of Ra is a serpent surmounting the solar disk, and all of its creative functions are carried out through the agency of hekau (words of power)...

...The "sign of silence and chanting hekau," which is made by pointing the index finger to the mouth, symbolizes chanting combined with the cessation of ideation as the supreme means of expressing the will...

...Compare this with the common belief, even among psychologists and “mind power experts”, that “will power” is developed through “mental exercises”.

© Ra Un Nefer Amen

"Thelema(Will-Power) is our motto."

So RA, is the Astral Light, or Christus-Lucifer.

(Which is the source of the modified terrestrial Astral Light that is a 'fraction' of the Solar Energy of the Solar Absolute that we have in Yesod as the Sexual-Energy, or Seed-Essence that allows us to climb the Tree of Life).

But, the terrestrial-bodhisattva(Tiphereth) is not God(much less the kleshas or egos that keep it in bondage).

She/he is only the reflection of the Divine.

The terrestrial-bodhisattva only has the potential Seed-Essence of incarnating the Divine attributes and Virtues; such as humility, chastity, Omniscience, Omnipotence, Love, etc.

In order to achieve the Religare(Union) or Yoga(Union), we need the Divine's help.

There's no other way.

So the point is, that God's Will is never anything perverse such as fornication, homosexuality, or any other harmful actions.

The teachings of all Spiritual Traditions, exoteric and esoteric, make this very clear.

This is why things like the Ten Commandments and the Vinaya monastic rules of Buddhism are given; because at first, we are not Master Meditators and therefore do not know how to listen to our Inner-God.

This is what the exoteric rules and disciplines are for, so that we can stop creating more karma for ourselves.

No true Tantric or Occult progress can be made without the solid Foundation of Chastity and Discipline.

All that we've discusssed here, helps to understand that even though Christ(The Being) and Satan(the ego) are incompatible and can never mix, Lucifer(the Energy of Creation itself) is the way to both(to the amazement of many exoteric "Religious" fanatics).

And if anyone thinks that all this is nonsense, and wants to continue doing whatever they want; then go ahead.

I'm not here to stop anyone.

But for those who have some understanding of what has been shared in regard to "The Path that leads to the Cessation of suffering"...

...it is not complicated:

A student wrote to me to ask for an explanation about a comment I made some time ago. My comment was "..there is a working method present throughout the books of Samael Aun Weor..." and I continued saying each student must find that method on their own.

Here is my answer:

Your Being will guide you towards the discovery of that technique, if you dedicate yourself to the following:

1. Transmute your sexual energy every day.
2. Observe yourself and remember your Being, from moment to moment.
3. Meditate. Each night, reflect upon your day, and analyze yourself.

We gather skill in each area, by practicing them.

If you fail in any area, then begin again. Keep trying. Do not compare yourself with others. Do your best.

Beware of intellectual outlines of the Work. The intellect makes a mess of things if it is not guided by the Spirit.

Learn to rely on your Being from moment to moment, to guide you by intuition, to analyze that which is most worth analysis. This can only be known by your heart, from intution.

Be practical

For the rest, go here: Practical Work

Just want to make clear that I've no intentional ill-will toward anyone, even though egos at times enter into these discussions.

Regards

[edit on 6-1-2007 by Tamahu]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join