It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Serpent and the Dove

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Tamahu, so nice to here from you. The not spilling of the seed is getting easier, the lustful desires are getting less and less, just not all the way gone. I understand the chemical importance of this for the body to activate the the proper channels I see that their needs to be the chemical to move upward in order for it to find it's way to the higher centers. Thanks for the reminder.

On that note....................

May you all find some joy in your meanderings today!

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Cant seem to make anyone happy.

I need to find another hobby besides this damn message board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 25-12-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Hey kittycat save this image to your hard drive and then upoad it to photobucket.

LoneGunMan, I had asked you in a u2u about sizing an avatar since this is the first one I made work by myself. You referenced my nickname in photobucket on this thread. How embarrasing.

Pure Energy, sorry for the derail of your thread.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

LoneGunMan, I had asked you in a u2u about sizing an avatar since this is the first one I made work by myself. You referenced my nickname in photobucket on this thread. How embarrasing.

Pure Energy, sorry for the derail of your thread.

Sorry for that the post has been edited, I didnt mean to reference your photobucket name but anyone an do it by right clicking you avatar and hit properties. I was not trying to derail the thread, when I saw you were online when I was going to just u2u bit thought you would see it quicker here.

Dont be so sensitive I am sure pure energy didnt mind the little excursion!!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

How long?

We should never do it.

It is the original sin.

That all depends on your point of referance now doesnt it?

In MY spiritual practice it is the DIVINE right that represents ALL life and spiritual advancement. We need not confuse guilt and pecieved sin with what is of the divine.

This is why the earth THRIVES, is becuase of LOVE in ALL its forms.

[edit on 25-12-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
LoneGunMan

I'm here to share what I've learned.

I'm not going to sit here and try to convince anybody who doesn't want to learn what I have to share.

We are free to believe as we choose.

If you're actually interested in where I'm coming from on all this, you could read my posts in the following thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If your intention is to debate, then please offer some Philosophically-sound counter-points, instead giving me the ol' "Spirituality is a believe-whatever-you-want kind of thing and it's all good".

Regards

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I'm not going to sit here and try to convince anyone who doesn't want to learn.

We are free to believe as we choose.

If you're actually interested in where I'm coming from on all this, you could read the my posts in the following thread:

Peace brother, I sometimes come across like my opinion is the last word, when I feel I can learn from any man.

I have read this concept/theory and apreciate it. I just happen to believe that God takes great joy in us becoming one in the divine right, and its not just my pagan belief. Many believe this and have built a spiritual path around it. Now a person can get caught up in this and waste his seed just for pleasure, but if you know what you are doing you can go for hours until you reach a trance-like state, and the serpents in both parties ises in vibrational level and you can reach a mutual spiritual bliss.

Its pretty enlightening, to say the least. After all, I am the Earth King.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

If your intention is to debate, then please offer some Philosophically-sound counter-points, instead giving me the ol' "Spirituality is a believe-whatever-you-want kind of thing and it's all good".

To debate theory is not sound advice, for my experience is just that MY experience.

If you want someone elses opinion than you should get that from the library.

The Hindu religion is rich with this philosophy, just read up on the God Shiva.

Or the art of the sexual tantra, or the Kama sutra. Or my favorite practice of Western Sex Magick.

I am not sure whom you think you are talking to stating: Spirituality is a believe-whatever-you-want kind of thing and it's all good" dont get arogent with me, your EGO is showing.

I am not one to quote others or waste too much time typing on a message board using a laptop that does not fit my hands, but when push comes to shove I do not have a probalem doing that.

Love is the law, love is the bond.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Sexual climax and sex is our ritual of non-faith.... we do not have faith we will live forever, so we make children.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   

To debate theory is not sound advice, for my experience is just that MY experience.

If you want someone elses opinion than you should get that from the library.

The Hindu religion is rich with this philosophy, just read up on the God Shiva.

While we should base Spirituality on Individual experience, we also have to study, that is if we do not wish to remain confused.

Both Hinduism and Buddhism recognize this, and is why they stress the practice of Guru-Yoga.

And is also why the Tibetan monasteries and colleges set aside time for formal debate.

However, by the Grace of Christ, the Great White Lodge recognizes that not everyone in these last days has access to a competent Guru, and has thus sent the Bodhisattva of Samael to teach, and to give us access to the Great Arcanum through his writings.

The Dayspring of Youth is that Spiritual Energy that will assist us with coming into contact with the Internal Instructor or Guru.

Or the art of the sexual tantra, or the Kama sutra. Or my favorite practice of Western Sex Magick.

Most of the publications of the Kama Sutra in the West are changed and corrupted, and include Black Tantra.

Most "Western Sex Magick" is based on the Aleister Crowley system, which is an adulteration of the original O.T.O. system.

Whether or not this means anything to you...

I am not sure whom you think you are talking to stating: Spirituality is a believe-whatever-you-want kind of thing and it's all good" dont get arogent with me, your EGO is showing.

Perhaps.

But this was not a personal attack.

It is just that I've come across all too many personalities, who think that what I've said in regard to that is the case.

Based on the words you type, you seem to be coming from a similar perspective.

But I'll not claim to have any real idea of your actual Internal situation.

Nor is it my business.

It is just that I'd like to warn people about following systems that will convert them into demons(such as the ones I've just mentioned).

Love is the law, love is the bond.

"(Conscious)Love is the Law, Love under (the)Will(of thy Inner-God)"

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
Sexual climax and sex is our ritual of non-faith.... we do not have faith we will live forever, so we make children.

Why is Sex itself of non-Faith???

If anything, Sex(without fornication) between Husband and Wife, will help us to increase Conscious Solar Faith.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Why is Sex itself of non-Faith???

If anything, Sex(without fornication) between Husband and Wife, will help us to increase Conscious Solar Faith.

I was implying western sexual acts.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

We are pure intent and thought remember, just like you learned from that little flick "The Secret".

Now lets take this idea of reproduction into this. If we did NOT reproduce we would not have vehicles for the soul to go to school now would we. This is why the sexual practice is important. It is about raising the energy and the intent, it is about feeling anough passion and feeling that your intent goes off like an Atom bomb.

A Crowley, sorry but real Witches have been doing this way before Crowley. It is something we Irish have handed down throught he generations. It is done within circle while have a certain mutual goal in mind. The east does NOT have everything right and we are all learning.

Rethink these things my friends, and look to the Tarot as part of your learning, there is much more than mere divination. It is the book of spiritual knowledge that lies within and will help you unlock it.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Now lets take this idea of reproduction into this. If we did NOT reproduce we would not have vehicles for the soul to go to school now would we. This is why the sexual practice is important. It is about raising the energy and the intent, it is about feeling anough passion and feeling that your intent goes off like an Atom bomb.

EXACTLY!
First the natural body then the spiritual sewn in that....and so the flesh must die (in various ways not prudent to get into discussing here) so that the spirit can live.

BUT without the first plant there can be no seedling and therefore no second plant.

It is done within circle while have a certain mutual goal in mind. The east does NOT have everything right and we are all learning.

That's right. NEITHER 'east' or 'west' is IT. The world is a sphere.

And all things must be done in their PROPER order. Otherwise it is a waste and will amount to nil.

Rethink these things my friends, and look to the Tarot as part of your learning, there is much more than mere divination. It is the book of spiritual knowledge that lies within and will help you unlock it.

Right - divination is actually the FRUIT of the spirit that comes from seeking to learn rather than wanting to know. LOVE will bring the ability to divine with truth - LOVE is the first cause and nothing can do what it accomplishes in us.

From KJV Mark 4:1-41:

1. And He began again to teach by the seaside. And there was a great crowd gathered to Him, so that He entered into a boat and sat in the sea. And the whole crowd was on the land by the seaside.
  2. And He taught them many things by a parable. And He said to them in His teaching:
  3. ‘Listen! Behold, a sower went out to sow.
  4. ‘And as he sowed, it happened that indeed some fell by the wayside, and the fowls of the air came and ate it up.
  5. ‘And another fell on stony ground, where it did not have much earth. And it sprang up at once, due to not having deepness of earth.
  6. ‘And when sun rose, it was scorched. And because it had no root, it withered away.
  7. ‘And another fell among the thorns, and the thorns grew up and choked it, and it yielded no fruit.
  8. ‘And another fell on good ground and yielded fruit, going up and increasing. And one bore thirty, and one sixty, and one a hundredfold.’
  9. And He said to them, ‘He who has ears to hear, let him hear.’
  10. And when He was alone, they who were about Him, with the Twelve, asked Him concerning the parable.
  11. And He said to them, ‘To you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God. But to those outside, all things are in parables
  12. so that seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and sins should be forgiven them.’
  13. And He said to them, ‘Do you not know this parable? And how then will you know all parables?
  14. ‘The sower sows the Word.
  15. ‘And these are those by the wayside, where the Word is sown. And when they hear, Satan comes immediately and takes away the Word that was sown in their hearts.
  16. ‘And these are those likewise being sown on stony places; who, when they hear the Word, immediately receive it with gladness.
  17. ‘But they have no root in themselves, but are temporary. Afterward when affliction or persecution arises for the Word's sake, they are immediately offended.
  18. ‘And these are those being sown among thorns; such as hear the Word,
  19. ‘And the cares of this world, and the deceit of riches, and the lust about other things entering in, choke the Word, and it becomes unfruitful.
  20. ‘And these are those sown on good ground, who hear and welcome the Word, and bear fruit, one thirty, one sixty, and one a hundredfold.’
  21. And He said to them, ‘Does a lamp come to be put under a grain-measure, or under a bed? and not to be set on a lamp-stand?
  22. ‘For there is nothing hidden which shall not be revealed; nor did anything become covered, except so that it might come to light.
  23. ‘If any man has ears to hear, let him hear.’
  24. And He said to them, ‘Heed what you hear. With that measure which you measure, it shall be measured to you. And to you who hear, more shall be given.
  25. ‘For he who has, some shall be given to him; and he who has not, from him shall be taken even that which he has.’
  26. And He said, ‘So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground;
  27. ‘and then should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up; he knows not how.
  28. ‘For the earth brings out fruit of itself, first the blade, then the ear, after that the full grain in the ear.
  29. ‘But when the fruit has been brought out, immediately he puts in the sickle, because the harvest has come.’
  30. And He said, ‘To what shall we compare the kingdom of God? Or by what parable shall we compare it?
  31. ‘Like a grain of mustard seed: which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all the seeds that are in the earth.
  32. ‘But when it has been sown, it grows up and becomes greater than all herbs, and shoots out great branches, so as to enable the birds of the air to roost under its shade.’
  33. And with many such parables He spoke the Word to them, as they were able to hear.
  34. But he did not speak to them without a parable. And when alone, He explained all things to His disciples.
  35. And since evening had come, He said to them on that day, ‘Let us pass over to the other side.’
  36. And when they had sent away the crowd, they took Him with them as He was in the boat. And there were also other little boats with Him.
  37. And there arose a windstorm, and the waves beat into the boat, so that it was now full.
  38. And He was in the stern of the boat, asleep on a headrest. And they awakened Him and said to Him, ‘Master, do you not care that we perish?’
  39. And He awakened and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, ‘Peace! Be still! And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.’
  40. And He said to them, ‘Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?’
  41. And they feared exceedingly and said to one another, ‘What kind of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey Him?’

What kind of man, in DEED! Only the incarnation of God which is pure spirit - AGAPE love....like King Solomon gives us an allegory of this principle (he had 1000 wifes and concubines in his harem! And he loved them all. Yet his heart was won by the Queen of the South - but even without her) he ruled all things with absolute perfection and blessing from God.

Can you perceive the underlying meaning in this ‘parable within a parable’ from the book of Mark? It is sexual – related to procreation/recreation/fornication.

It even starts out with Jesus leaving the shore, getting in a boat in the water.
But first he was at the seashore :p …the edge of the sea…but he went upon the waters and left the rest of the people at the shore ( denied!
)

Symbols
(water): female fertility – the womb – the world
(boat): ovum – the egg – the seed within itself
(Christ): that one lucky little sperm that made into the boat!
(Word): the law – true agape love which goes BEYOND even the ultimate sexual/romantic at-one-ment of the perfect man and woman – this overcomes all things and makes all things pure

Fornication is not a specific act or a specific thought during a specific act. It is a state of mind – an attitude – another aspect of that which most people call ‘sin’ but which is really just bestiality; and I didn’t mean THAT sexually at all!

But if we do NOT put love before all things – not sexual love but AGAPE love – then all things are fornication/gluttony/slothfulness/avarice/lust/greed/evil – basically what we are first introduced to in Genesis 1:2: tohu bohu (without form and void).

The very essence of God the Father is pure unbridled masculine sexual creative energy – the overwhelming fire-life force and sustainer of all that is – and surely He does not need a penis to make love to our Mother Earth in order to bring about the world-that-is-coming-to-be!

When a comet comes and hits the Earth….God is not fornicating! God is fertilizing His womb and certainly the case of blue balls that would come from not allowing a comet-type ejaculation to release itself as destined once thought of in the heat of desire (on whatever level desire is desire and comes from Agape love if it is pure).

God did NOT make the male body to produce a daily amount of seed, day in and day out; nor construct the male reproductive plumbing/circuit board (mind) as it is….

If He hadn’t meant for orgasms to be orgasms then we would not know ‘orgasm’ in our human experience!

Furthermore, I know that it is objectively UNHEALTHY to suppress various bodily functions once they are ‘dispatched.’ Such as a sneeze or a cough….or vomiting…peeing….you get the idea.

G ood
O rderly
D irection

Orderly also means ordinal, as well - #2 must follow #1 and not #3, etc.

‘A place for everything and everything in its place!’

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Sounds like the ground work for the flying serpent, what is the name? Quetzequatal?

Quetzecotal

Originally posted by queenannie38
AKA
the Phoenix
the cockatrice
Seraphim

True indeed.

I don't know much about the Cockatrice, but it looks similar to both the Seraphim and the Abraxas of the Gnostics.

Well Arnold Krumm-Heller(an original member of the O.T.O.) was probably the first Westerner to reveal the Arcanum A.Z.F., and he didn't really like Eastern teachings such as Buddhism, Hinduism, Theosophy, etc.

Samael Aun Weor's teachings about Sexual Tantra are a synthesis of Western Alchemy and Eastern Tantra.

Speaking of which...

A Crowley, sorry but real Witches have been doing this way before Crowley. It is something we Irish have handed down throught he generations. It is done within circle while have a certain mutual goal in mind. The east does NOT have everything right and we are all learning.

That is why I said that most modern degenerated "Western Sex Magick" systems are based on A. Crowley's sytem.

Either way, witchcraft has nothing to do with the Grand Arcanum A.Z.F.

And as I've pointed out(in agreement with what has already been posted by queenannie and yourself in regard to this) with what I've posted about Arnold Krumm-Heller and Samael Aun Weor, it actually is not about East and West.

The White Sexual Alchemy of the West, and the Karma-Mudra of the East, both produce the same results.

The Tree of Life is the spinal medulla.

This Tree of Wisdom is also the ten Sephiroth, the twenty-two creative Major Arcana, letters, sounds and numbers, with which the Logos (God) created the Universe.

- Samael Aun Weor, The Aquarian Message

[edit on 27-12-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Sounds like the ground work for the flying serpent, what is the name? Quetzequatal?

Quetzecotal

Originally posted by queenannie38
AKA
the Phoenix
the cockatrice
Seraphim

True indeed.

I don't know much about the Cockatrice, but it looks similar to both the Seraphim and the Abraxas of the Gnostics.

Well Arnold Krumm-Heller(an original member of the O.T.O.) was probably the first Westerner to reveal the Arcanum A.Z.F., and he didn't really like Eastern teachings such as Buddhism, Hinduism, Theosophy, etc.

Samael Aun Weor's teachings about Sexual Tantra are a synthesis of Western Alchemy and Eastern Tantra.

Speaking of which...

That is why I said that most modern degenerated "Western Sex Magick" systems are based on A. Crowley's sytem.

Either way, witchcraft has nothing to do with the Grand Arcanum A.Z.F.

And as I've pointed out(in agreement with what has already been posted by queenannie and yourself in regard to this) with what I've posted about Arnold Krumm-Heller and Samael Aun Weor, it actually is not about East and West.

The White Sexual Alchemy of the West, and the Karma-Mudra of the East, both produce the same results.

The Tree of Life is the spinal medulla.

This Tree of Wisdom is also the ten Sephiroth, the twenty-two creative Major Arcana, letters, sounds and numbers, with which the Logos (God) created the Universe.

- Samael Aun Weor, The Aquarian Message

[edit on 27-12-2006 by Tamahu]

Love you brother, you've been a big help... an inspiration, because otherwise I don't think I would have picked it up... I seen it, but ... didn't see anyone supporting it... I've changed a hundred fold because of your inspiration, thanks man.. a lot of sections of my snake recieved their feathers because of you... please keep exposing my animal.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
So you think it is healthier for a man to hold back from something NATURAL and block up his entire system?

That is not NATURAL or healthy.

I had an RN tell me its not good for you to have "blue balls" it is a detriment to your physical self. You are blocking energy. If the physical is not healthy the spirit and soul will not flourish.

Now if you have turned the side of yourself off that is your sexual nature then you have done nothing more than turn off a natural function of the human experience and that is what our souls are here for. This is school baby!

Why would you tun off somehting that our souls came here to experience?

Some ancient beliefs are just that, ancient and ignorant.

They are a product of guilt and control.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

So you think it is healthier for a man to hold back from something NATURAL and block up his entire system?

That is not NATURAL or healthy.

I am a lisenced emergency medical technician and I will tel you its not good for you to have "blue balls" it is a detriment to your physical self. You are blocking energy. If the physical is not healthy the spirit and soul will not flourish.

Now if you have turned the side of yourself off that is your sexual nature then you have done nothing more than turn off a natural function of the human experience and that is what our souls are here for. This is school baby!

Why would you turn off somehting that our souls came here to experience?

Some ancient beliefs are just that, ancient and ignorant.

They are a product of guilt and control.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I think what is being suggested is not to "block" anything off, but to redirect the energy and the chemical composition. The idea in my understanding is to use the sexual build up and send it upward to unlock the Kundalini experience. This is done with the essence which can be dispersed through orgasm, or instead transmuted to perhaps the biggest orgasm of all. Kundalini awakening in the Crown Chakra. No one wants to give up something that has such immediate gratification as with sex, but in order to move into the next level of physical experience it seems to be necessary to transmute the fire up the spine. I noticed that Tamahu said you can still be sexual, but you aren't to climax, this creates a situation of an energy build up to send upward.

Maybe I'm wrong, but what I have tried so far has kept me stuck in the lower chakra functioning, so I am willing to try another method. Who knows, this may be the best kept secret for the opening of the pineal gland that so many of us are wanting to experience.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
.. The serpant eats the dove ..

7A

meaning symbolically that it has reached the same plateau as the dove. It has peaked, it has learned to fly like the birds.

No. The dove takes a rest on the porch somewhere and a snake swallows it. It has no defense but to fly, though it has to land eventually.

7A

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join