It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Serpent and the Dove

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Many people recently have been having their hack-at-it approach to all things religious picking every fairy tale they can from the past, with looking at the now..

Well lets have a quick look at the past..

serpent is everything and anything from evil, to kundalini, to a talking reptile, to the enemy of 'god', etc etc..

dove is everything and anything from pure, to love, to freedom, to the symbol of peace, etc etc.. symbol of gods love..

so lets move into the now..

a serpent.. or snake.. is a creature that lives and goes along the ground.. you could say its the one 'reptile' that crawls the closet to the ground..

in quantum physics.. and the laws of gravity etc etc.. we know that our feet, vibrate slower than the top of our heads... because of the force of gravity etc..
so knowing this.. NOW.. the snake is obviously a creature with a very very low vibration, and well see faster vibrational creatures vibrating faster from its low vibration perspective.....

and a dove.. being a bird.. flies.. high in the sky.. and thusly will have a higher vibrational frequency.. .. therefore its easily demonstratable that it represents two ends of the spectrum... low vibration and high vibration..

any comments or thoughts?

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
To much Pure energy in the soup. What can you tell me about shape shifting acorns.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Wise as serpents, harmless as doves....

I'm not going to say any more...I know the question is a learning experience....

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Sounds like the ground work for the flying serpent, what is the name? Quetzequatal?

Quetzecotal

[edit on 2-12-2006 by interestedalways]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
AKA
the Phoenix
the cockatrice
Seraphim

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So intertwined, are they not? Are these symbols for our ultimate alchemical processes to evolve and overcome the animal and ascend as the spiritual?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
So intertwined, are they not? Are these symbols for our ultimate alchemical processes to evolve and overcome the animal and ascend as the spiritual?

it is more showing that the two are in one place..

the kundalini.. for example.. is in the crappy body.. the snake is 'stuck' .. it cannot fly, because it has fallen and lost its wings. and the 'evil' that is us.. the animal part keeps it from progressing.. (due to more intelligent people hypnotizing others and eachother.)........ I am using allegory to explain these things.. because people refer to the snake with wings.. or feathers.. the feathered snake... and refer to the kundalini as such.

Its a symbol.. just like everything else.. symbols.. and we imbue them with power which we were told not to do...
when you begin to look at symbolism instead of symbols.. you begin to awaken another part of your mind.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Could you help with the part that says wise as a serpent? You would think carrying the lowest vibration that it wouldn't be so wise.

Is this a story of the Prodigal's son?

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Could you help with the part that says wise as a serpent? You would think carrying the lowest vibration that it wouldn't be so wise.

Wise as a serpent is explaining how we should know of the lower frequencies intimately but we as innocent as doves.. because doves represent the highest 'vibration' which is love.. because it loves all things.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well what matters most is that the serpent is still higher up on the food chain than that dove. Doves are mostly good for eatin' just ask the Osborns.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
"No one has ascended into heaven except the one who descended from heaven, the Son of Man.

And just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness,

so must the Son of Man be lifted up,

that whoever believes in him may have eternal life."

"When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will realize that I am he."

This is what the bible had to say about it

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think what is important here is to realize that symbol for the double helix of our dna is two entangled serpents. Could it possibly be that "overcoming the serpent" is an allusion to us overcoming ourself? That's just an idea.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Let me give it a shot. The serpent is more than just knowledge. It is also the the part of us that is magick, it is our ability of thought being manifested into the physical world. It is our creativitiy and our intelect, yet so much more.

I had a reading by an intuitive on Sept. 24th and she said: Your mother is giving you the snake, it is not a bad thing it is good. In fact she is giving it to you right now."

This was my mothers spirit giving the ultimate gift to me of intuitive knowledge. I had it before but now it is very strong. My intent is even stronger. It is almost frighteningly manifest.

The Dove. Rhymes with love now doesnt it? Th Dove is our compasion and represents what uniquely makes us human. The dove is our ability to love, my mother gave that one to me at birth. It is my greatest asset.

I hope this helps...

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Your snake grows up your spinal column into your brain when you do not spill the seed.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
Your snake grows up your spinal column into your brain when you do not spill the seed.

This is what Tamahu says alot about the rising of the Kundalini.

How long do you have to not spill the seed? Can you ever spill it again once you awaken the sleeping serpent?

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
IA, what happened to your avatar?

You can find something you like on the Internet and downlaod it to your computer, then upload it to photobucket. Here is the URL.

photobucket.com...

Then you can have whatever you want. Just make sure the size is right. You will need to set up your own account.

Cya

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hi interestedalways

This is what Tamahu says alot about the rising of the Kundalini.

How long do you have to not spill the seed?

How long?

We should never do it.

It is the original sin.

Can you ever spill it again once you awaken the sleeping serpent?

Yes.

The Role of the Woman in Tantra

Whether in a male or a female initiate, the intentional orgasm will result in the total loss of the Kundalini.

If it is by accident, the Kundalini will descend according the degree of the mistake (the Being and the Judges of the Law know the hearts of man).

The winds and channels of the physiology of a woman is receptive, inner, inside, within, passive, negative, negating, withdrawn, instinctive, natural.

The etheric make up of the man is more active, projective, faster, etc.
The male's body plants the seed and the woman's body is the soil that receives it.

In either instance, the orgasm brings about the destruction of the soil and the seed. It desacrates the hollowed ground with the blood of the offerings to false idols.

Whether the physical liquor of the woman exits the physical body or not, the spasm/orgasm has the same results.

A main purpose of alchemy is to eliminate the lust of the flesh. To send the energy to the Inner Being, to give the Holy Spirit the materials to create with.

Do not be confused by the way the sexual act and physical bodies of man and women differ, only the sensual mind sees a contradiction here.

Truley, man and woman have the same bodies, they are just perfectly opposite or inside-out.

The Dove, Hawk, Eagle and Garuda are all symbols of the Holy Spirit.

Regards

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
.. The serpant eats the dove ..

7A

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Ayreon
.. The serpant eats the dove ..

7A

meaning symbolically that it has reached the same plateau as the dove. It has peaked, it has learned to fly like the birds.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The serpent/dragon courts/marries the dove/eagle.

(notice the inherent juvenile/mature stage mentioned in each)

The pheonix is born from the passionate union of truth and love - but the TRUTH and the LOVE must be formed before they co-join (they cannot be completed during the act of merging).

This is also symbolic of the seraphim (highest ranking host) which are
FIERY FLYING SERPENTINE spirits who are huge sources of LIFE.

[color=#FF0000]Great balls of fire!

these things are 'pure' and 'ignitable' and 'undivided' and they point directly to the hidden message given us by the 4 horsemen (who are NOT your enemies!)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join