It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamofascists Disembowel, Draw and Quarter school teacher !!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
You guys are trying to justify bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior. That doesn't work with me...

That's just what you like to believe. But hey, no problem. What ever floats your boat.

You see jsobecky, no one has ever gained wisdom by studying material that only reinforced their own predetermined ideas.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I can agree that some of the Islamic faith is wrong in a few different ways, as is catholithism.

People eventually learn that religion is bogus, and deep down, all you need to be is caring and understanding, and you are good in the higher powers eyes.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

These mortified people would love nothing more than for the world to go away so that they can continue their ugly practices under a cloak of secrecy.

So, no, it is not theirs, yours, or Sri Oracles minds that I wish to change. It is those who know in their heart that a better life awaits them if they have the courage to throw off the cloak of slavery they labor under.

Now that I can agree with... It seems we are mostly in at odds with regard to who the slavemaster is. Or better... which slavemaster has a higher moral ground to preach from; thus to admonish from.

Read the Book of Mormon, "a better life awaits" is what they're screamin' too. In the opening chapters though, the women escape with their men to the wilderness... not government education and a comfy corporate jobs. I believe the cloak of slavery is woven with bread and circuses.

I am,

Sri Oracle

[edit on 5-12-2006 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
Now that I can agree with... It seems we are mostly in at odds with regard to who the slavemaster is.

They are all slavemasters competing for slaves. I guess it just depends on what form of slavery you wish to be forced into.

[edit on 5-12-2006 by 27jd]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
That's just what you like to believe. But hey, no problem. What ever floats your boat.

You see jsobecky, no one has ever gained wisdom by studying material that only reinforced their own predetermined ideas.

Once again, another attempt at deflection. Now instead of clusterbombs, you turn the debate onto me.

But hey, I totally understand why you don't want to tackle the questions posed to you or the position you support - they are, after all, undefensible. So keep on deflecting...

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Now that I can agree with... It seems we are mostly in at odds with regard to who the slavemaster is. Or better... which slavemaster has a higher moral ground to preach from; thus to admonish from.

Read the Book of Mormon, "a better life awaits" is what they're screamin' too. In the opening chapters though, the women escape with their men to the wilderness... not government education and a comfy corporate jobs. I believe the cloak of slavery is woven with bread and circuses.

You reveal still another piece of yourself. It seems that you dislike the corporate world and outside influences, and instead favor living off the land and pursuing your own beliefs.

Nothing wrong with that, until you take that choice away from others.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I don't have to take that choice away from others.

God is doing it for me.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I don't have to take that choice away from others.

God is doing it for me.

I am,

Sri Oracle

Now that is one truly weird statement.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Now that is one truly weird statement.

Gloss over it... must be outside of your paradigm. I suggest you head back to suburbia, turn on your tv, pop dinner in the nuker, and don't forget to check in on Monday for your 9-5 with benefits while you send your kids off to public school.

I dare ya.

-O

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Lets take a ride, and run with the dogs tonight
In suburbia
You cant hide, run with the dogs tonight
In suburbia

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Gloss over it... must be outside of your paradigm. I suggest you head back to suburbia, turn on your tv, pop dinner in the nuker, and don't forget to check in on Monday for your 9-5 with benefits while you send your kids off to public school.

I dare ya.

-O

Well, now we see what your tactics are when you lose a debate. Ad hominem attacks, followed by a terse signature. Decided to drop the reverent deep-thinker facade, have you?

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Well, now we see what your tactics are when you lose a debate. Ad hominem attacks, followed by a terse signature. Decided to drop the reverent deep-thinker facade, have you?

You are funny!
Ad hominem attacks? Terse signature?
'lose a debate'?
There was no debate that I witnessed, only Sri attempting to give you a deeper understanding of things that you have no buisiness passing judgement on.
Namely cultures, foreigners, and religion.
Its fine that you hate Muslims, but for Gods sake keep your hate to yourself.
The world has enough hate, and for an American (Im assuming you are American) who was raised in a land that espouses freedom and equality for everyone. A land that espouses 'Freedom of religion' and 'Tolerance' and the three biggies of 'Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of happiness', for an American to advocate
invasion,
occupation,
and the subjugation of an entire peoples to your western culture is so mired in hypocrasy, so rife with double think that it boggles the mind.

As I pointed out in an earlier post, painting an entire people by the actions of a few extremists is the same tactic used on the Jews in Germany, and the same tactic used on the Native American Indians here in North America.
I have the ability to look back at history and learn. You seem unable to do that.

The 'islamofascists' as you hate-mongers like to call them, pose no more of a threat to you or your fragile little world then the Indians did 200 +years ago.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
You are funny!
Ad hominem attacks? Terse signature?
'lose a debate'?
There was no debate that I witnessed, only Sri attempting to give you a deeper understanding of things that you have no buisiness passing judgement on.
Namely cultures, foreigners, and religion.

That's where you're wrong, cowboy. Every human being has the right and duty to pass judgement on murder and slavery.

And Sri may be giving you a "deeper understanding", but he knows he's preaching to people like you. He has no possible chance of defending the atrocities commited by those animals - notice that he avoids answering direct questions that are tough because he knows how ridiculous he would look defending them.

Its fine that you hate Muslims, but for Gods sake keep your hate to yourself.

Tsk tsk. Try that tactic of labeling me a "muslim hater" somewhere else - it's untrue and it doesn't work here.

The world has enough hate, and for an American (Im assuming you are American) who was raised in a land that espouses freedom and equality for everyone. A land that espouses 'Freedom of religion' and 'Tolerance' and the three biggies of 'Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of happiness', for an American to advocate
invasion,
occupation,
and the subjugation of an entire peoples to your western culture is so mired in hypocrasy, so rife with double think that it boggles the mind.

I think you've got this thread mixed up with another one. Where did I advocate anything you said? I have spoken out against the subjugation of women in Islam.

You really are confused, seriously.

I have the ability to look back at history and learn. You seem unable to do that.

The 'islamofascists' as you hate-mongers like to call them, pose no more of a threat to you or your fragile little world then the Indians did 200 +years ago.

What have you "learned", exactly? That because early Christians were guilty of atrocoties, we are to accept the atrocities committed by Islamofascists today? Ever hear of evolution?

And my world is large, strong, and proud, thank you. It stands up to sunlight. And that is exactly what scares you.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Damn what a nightmare, theres some sick people in this world.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join