It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamofascists Disembowel, Draw and Quarter school teacher !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Just when you thought the Islamofascists couldnt get any crueler, they once again trump there evil ways.

HERE

The gunmen came at night to drag Mohammed Halim away from his home, in front of his crying children and his wife begging for mercy.

He was partly disembowelled and then torn apart with his arms and legs tied to motorbikes. The remains were put on display as a warning to others against defying Taleban orders to stop educating girls.

Yet another Teacher tortured and killed for the old crime of teaching Girls.

How can the sympathyzers and aplogists question the need for the Coalition of the willing being in Afghanistan liberating these poor souls from these spawns of Satan ??

If this has nothing to do with Religion why dont some peace loving Muslim countrys send troops to help release Afghanistan of this Inherant evol ?

Definately sad news and a tactic increasing in popularity amoungst the Islamofascists is to kill Teachers and Keep the population Dumb, ie - Followers/slaves instead of free thinkers.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
This is just terrible.
I think that those responsible should be captured and given the same treatment.

An eye for an eye.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Can you title a thread without the use of the term 'islamofascist'?
You appear to suffer from a phobia.
Too bad you didnt grow up in the land of the free and the home of the brave, like me, because I dont fear 'islamofascists'.
I couldnt imagine living under the constant spectre of fear that you do.
How do you handle it? Does it keep you up at night worrying about the 'islamofascist'?

Seriously, with stories in the news about militaristic police actions resulting in the shooting death of innocent Americans, your only concern seems to be some foreign men in a foreign land doing heinous things.

Dont you care what is happening in America, or are you more interested in fostering hate of foreigners in far away lands?
That is what you are doing, make no mistake. You generalize an entire people when you use derogatory terms like 'islamofascist', and you imply that America has the right and duty to impose our beliefs on a people that have been around long before we have.
You probably dont see the irony in the fact that you call them 'islamofascist' and say that we need to 'liberate' them by imposing our standards on them.

Its classic double think.

Those people are terrible, horrible animals that want to rule the world, so lets just bomb the snot out of them, build military bases all around their land, and force them to live and think like we do.....
Who is the fascist again?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
That's two posts in a row with the word "Islamofascist" in the title. I looked at your threads, boy, are you obsessed with these guys.

And you know what? I actually think that this incident is a savage and primitive thing to have done. Happy now?

On the other hand, if you think we're going to "liberate" these people, think again. The CIA and ISI started the whole mujahadeen business, and now everybody gets to benefit, just like in Iran, which in the fifties was a democracy until the CIA moved in and royally ripped off the locals. Treat people brutally enough and the savagery of extreme Islam will start to seem like a comfort.

We're not there to liberate them. We're there to pump oil across their territory and export their heroin. Just like the old days really:

The background to Skull and Bones is a story of Opium and Empire, and a bitter struggle for political control over the new U.S. republic.

Samuel Russell, second cousin to Bones founder William H., established Russell and Company in 1823. Its business was to acquire opium from Turkey and smuggle it into China, where it was strictly prohibited, under the armed protection of the British Empire.

The prior, predominant American gang in this field had been the syndicate created by Thomas Handasyd Perkins of Newburyport, Massachusetts, an aggregation of the self-styled ``blue bloods'' or Brahmins of Boston's north shore. Forced out of the lucrative African slave trade by U.S. law and Caribbean slave revolts, leaders of the Cabot, Lowell, Higginson, Forbes, Cushing and Sturgis families had married Perkins siblings and children. The Perkins opium syndicate made the fortune and established the power of these families. By the 1830s, the Russells had bought out the Perkins syndicate and made Connecticut the primary center of the U.S. opium racket. Massachusetts families (Coolidge, Sturgis, Forbes and Delano) joined Connecticut (Alsop) and New York (Low) smuggler-millionaires under the Russell auspices.

source

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
you know if you trained and armed the women of afganistan and let them go after the taliban you might not hear of them anymore.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chron
you know if you trained and armed the women of afganistan and let them go after the taliban you might not hear of them anymore.

Who says they aren't trained?

You know I just got back from an outing with a bunch of hot Bollywood-type babes. It was just me, an Indian dude (yes Indian, not Native American) and three very attractive Pakistani girls (one of them originally came from the region near the Afghani border, and joked she was related to Osama...whatever).

Anyway, they showed me pictures in their phone of "home" (near the Afghani border?) and among them pictures of them firing Kalashnikovs. I commented on that and she told me it was a birthday gift from an uncle.

I found the whole thing strangely arousing. Hot babe with a big gun...

My point is from what I gather, a lot of women from that region of Central Asia do know how to use firearms. They get it for their birthdays for crying out loud!

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
That's two posts in a row with the word "Islamofascist" in the title. I looked at your threads, boy, are you obsessed with these guys.

Hey if it walks like a duck you call it a duck. Calling them Islamics would be politically incorrect simply because moderates are not the ones doing the killing.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Why not call a spade a spade? In this case a murderer a murderer?

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
For teaching girls huh?
What a horrible crime, educating women.
Teach a girl, get disembowelled. Sick.

The term Islamofascism has nothing to do with phobia of anything.
I think it's a fitting term. It's an authoritarian RELIGIOUS/POLITICAL philosophy.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
The term Islamofascism has nothing to do with phobia of anything.
I think it's a fitting term. It's an authoritarian RELIGIOUS/POLITICAL philosophy.

All this while I thought the term fundamentalist/fundamentalism would've suited fine...

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma

Originally posted by chron

Who says they aren't trained?

You know I just got back from an outing with a bunch of hot Bollywood-type babes. It was just me, an Indian dude (yes Indian, not Native American) and three very attractive Pakistani girls (one of them originally came from the region near the Afghani border, and joked she was related to Osama...whatever).

I am jealous, I love persian women. I once dated a girl (Nazanin) from Afghanistan. She was a pill

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
WTF is an "islamofascist" anyway? Come on, think for yourself, it's always preferable to regurgitating some crap you've heard someone else say.

"The idea that there is some kind of autonomous "Islamofascism" that can be crushed, or that the west may defend itself against the terrorists who threaten it by cultivating that eagerness to kill militant Muslims which Christopher Hitchens urges upon us, is a dangerous delusion. The symptoms that have led some to apply the label of "Islamofascism" are not reasons to forget root causes. They are reasons for us to examine even more carefully what those root causes actually are."

Source.

And yes... I appreciate the irony in this post, tyvm.

[edit on 30/11/06 by Implosion]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
killing for educating. the one single 'gift' someone can give another that can only make for a better mankind.
so many small brains in the world... people need hobbies (that aren't about killing others)
pathetic.
just another reason why were "not ready" for ET...
-b

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo
Can you title a thread without the use of the term 'islamofascist'?
You appear to suffer from a phobia.
Too bad you didnt grow up in the land of the free and the home of the brave, like me, because I dont fear 'islamofascists'.
I couldnt imagine living under the constant spectre of fear that you do.
How do you handle it? Does it keep you up at night worrying about the 'islamofascist'?
Seriously, with stories in the news about militaristic police actions resulting in the shooting death of innocent Americans, your only concern seems to be some foreign men in a foreign land doing heinous things.
Dont you care what is happening in America, or are you more interested in fostering hate of foreigners in far away lands?
That is what you are doing, make no mistake. You generalize an entire people when you use derogatory terms like 'islamofascist', and you imply that America has the right and duty to impose our beliefs on a people that have been around long before we have.
You probably dont see the irony in the fact that you call them 'islamofascist' and say that we need to 'liberate' them by imposing our standards on them.
Its classic double think.
Those people are terrible, horrible animals that want to rule the world, so lets just bomb the snot out of them, build military bases all around their land, and force them to live and think like we do.....
Who is the fascist again?

Quoted in its entirety because everyone should re-read this. It is a fantastic post and holds so much truth for people willing to see past theyre own fears.

Well said 11bravo.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

All this while I thought the term fundamentalist/fundamentalism would've suited fine...

Thats fine too..Though not nearly as directly descriptive, it is a bit more politically correct. Perfect if you are afraid of offending .

"Temporally Retarded" would work too.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Although I am againsts all Islamic law as a whole and prefer democracy or even a Christian Democracy I think this story because it has been pointed out for being Muslim related it is demonised for that reason. The people in Europe get up to no good either and Muslims think its because of our unGodly ways. Yes they are right, not because Europeans are not Muslims its because they have given up being Christians.

But the arguement is- is this story a way of putting a sign post up for the sake of it being Muslim related? What is the deeper meaning to all this? Otherwise it sounds like nit picking Muslim events that can equally be said about behaviour from hundreds of stories across the Western world. What is the deeper meaning to this? Is it that a minority behaved in a evil way? or is that a real facist based Islam is rising up? Other wise its just- MUSLIM- KILL-VICTIM story and we can find plenty of KILL -VICTIM stories without Muslim word mentioned.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Once again the religion of Peace is shown in it's true light.

How can anyone really believe that they have the right to committ such a crime because girls are being educated.

I'd like the Imans of the world to condem this treatment or tell the world that is what they believe.

Perhaps it's time for the Imans to issue a fatwah against the criminals who committ such crimes in the name of Islam.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Thats fine too..Though not nearly as directly descriptive, it is a bit more politically correct. Perfect if you are afraid of offending .

Islamofascism may be more descriptive, but I can't say it's very accurate. For starters what they're doing isn't very Islamic. Another thing is it creates this association, the same sort of association that the term Muslim terrorist create. It leads to eventual paranoia of all things Muslim/Islamic. That's where situations like this arise. Or the first sentence in the post before this one.

Anyway, "Temporally Retarded" would work. But I submit to you that "Fundamentally Retarded" is more accurate and fitting, won't you agree?

Originally posted by The time lord
But the arguement is- is this story a way of putting a sign post up for the sake of it being Muslim related? What is the deeper meaning to all this? Otherwise it sounds like nit picking Muslim events that can equally be said about behaviour from hundreds of stories across the Western world. What is the deeper meaning to this? Is it that a minority behaved in a evil way? or is that a real facist based Islam is rising up? Other wise its just- MUSLIM- KILL-VICTIM story and we can find plenty of KILL -VICTIM stories without Muslim word mentioned.

Good questions. I'm having trouble understanding the purpose of this thread.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
Once again the religion of Peace is shown in it's true light.

How can anyone really believe that they have the right to committ such a crime because girls are being educated.

I'd like the Imans of the world to condem this treatment or tell the world that is what they believe.

Perhaps it's time for the Imans to issue a fatwah against the criminals who committ such crimes in the name of Islam.

But if you make a cartoon showing Mohammad tearing a mans arms apart you will get alot more attention. Even if its a fictional drawing because for some reason creativity knocks the deprived senses and Robots wake up from reality all confused. Just a theory...Because there is more fuss about miss quoting in the West about the Koran then the Torrorist who miss-quote and solving that problem.
Now I've done it...

[edit on 30-11-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Islamofascism may be more descriptive, but I can't say it's very accurate. For starters what they're doing isn't very Islamic. Another thing is it creates this association, the same sort of association that the term Muslim terrorist create. It leads to eventual paranoia of all things Muslim/Islamic. That's where situations like this arise. Or the first sentence in the post before this one.

Anyway, "Temporally Retarded" would work. But I submit to you that "Fundamentally Retarded" is more accurate and fitting, won't you agree?

Fundamentally retarded, I have to admit, thats a good one.
Yes, I have heard the "by association" argument too. But aren't the purpetrators making the association? Isn't this being done under the guise of Islam? Even if it's a
corrupted version?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join